Trapped inside my mind

Ask questions related to applying self forgiveness and walking self corrective application
Raúl

Trapped inside my mind

Post by Raúl »

Hello, my name is raul, I have noticed that literally everything I see is matrix, almost everything I see are systems, this have caused me some moments of brief anxiety. I normally have my moments of silence, where nothing is coming, but my mind is always ready, always there inside my bones and muscles so that whanever I react to something or someone I am there. So, if I write every little thing, and I apply self corrective application, will I ever be a total silence? And be free? I see fredom and then I see myself and it's like... even if I am in silence, I am trapped! So my question is, if I start writing and appling self forgiveness for each point, and I go back to silence, is this the right path to absolute fredom?
Raúl

Re: Trapped inside my mind

Post by Raúl »

I mean this is a huge task... because I could in the past think about self forgiveness and self corrective application for some points, the points I preffered, that could fit inside my mind, but it's in fact for the totality of it... isn't it?
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Yes, the point of process on earth and what Desteni has shared that I have realized for myself on the point of total freedom is that none are free until all are free, and that this freedom starts with self. Self has to become free, where that stands for each one is a process of self discovery and creation I would say, what I focus on is the points i can work with, face, and change day by day, keeping my daily living as practical as i can, correcting my miss-takes with self forgiveness and common sense, and taking self response-ability where i see i am able to and can move myself in to become more effective in who i am in what i do. The first step i see is to stop my patterns of abuse, I have proven through time I am able to do this, so i continue point by point as it opens up, only working with what is here step by step breath by breath. The points will open up naturally and layered like an onion, deeper and deeper they will go until you get to the core of self change and indeed change. The more global level of change i see is a reflection of self change, and who am i as the solution for all, what am I doing to create this solution, am i moving? am i being effective in my relationships? am I growing and expanding in the solutions I see are able to help more and more of life? Who am I in all of this? So it always comes down to the basics for me, who am i in each moment i am facing my day and what can i create to become the best version of myself to support what is best for all. If we all do this on an individual level then eventually the world will reflect this, so it's a process and there is much potential. Only self can stand in the way and limit this ability, so self is the problem and the solution :)
Raúl

Post by Raúl »

Exactly, thank you! I understand it now, I feel inspired and free, and I'm just one random human being living in this world

Return to “Self-Forgiveness and Practical Application Questions and Perspectives”