The Desteni of Living - My Declaration of Principle

Destonians Journey as the Desteni of the Universe
CerisePoolman

Post by CerisePoolman »

1. Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding myself in thought, word and deed to always, in all ways, direct all things to the best possible outcome for all.
1.1Taking into consideration the effects of my thoughts, words and deeds on the world around me (people, plants, animals, environment) and ensuring that the thoughts, words and deeds I am living honour the best potential of myself and all of life on Earth, to the best of my ability.
1.2 Standing unconditionally in the shoes of all people and all things, and being able to at the end of the day say that I have fully considered all within the context of creating the best possible outcome for everyone and everything – that I have honored and considered them in the way that I would like to be honored and considered.

2. Living by the principle of Self-Honesty – Reflecting on myself and seeing every part of me (the good, bad and ugly) without bias or judgment so that I can take responsibility to change that which I no longer accept and allow.

3. Self-Perfection through Self-Creation – Self-Perfection is the process of reflecting on and investigating myself through writing, forgiving myself through Self-Forgiveness and changing myself through Self-Application. These tools allow me to develop a deep intimacy with myself, enabling me to see the workings of who I am, how I came to be this way and how to create myself into the best possible expression of myself that I can be.

4. Investigate all things and keep what’s good – I unconditionally investigate, consider and introspect all aspects, expressions, perspectives and avenues of life and assess what can practically be applied within the principle of what is best for all.

5. Living the principle of Self-Responsibility – Living my ability to respond within the realisation that I alone am responsible for what I accept and allow inside myself, my relationships and my outside world. Only I have the power and ability to change that which is compromising who I am, what I live and how this affects others.

6. Living the Principle of Self-Awareness – An active reflection of and seeing of what is happening inside myself – my thoughts, emotions, feelings, reactions, and understanding that I am at all times responsible for what I accept and allow.

7. Living the Principle of Give as You Would Like to Receive – Considering the context and the lives of each individual being: considering, regarding and supporting them in the way that I would have liked to be considered, regarded and supported, had I been in their place and lived their life, without compromising myself or causing harm to anyone.

8. Living the principle of Self-Trust – No matter what hardships, failures and mistakes I may face, I always come back to myself and the principles I stand as.

9. Making Love real – Nurturing and honouring the utmost potential in every individual (including myself) wherein love is not a feeling or emotion, but an action that is lived by doing whatever is necessary to support without compromising myself or the other, without fear of “losing” the relationship and without accepting or allowing less than my or another’s utmost potential.

10. Honouring Life in all forms – I expand my awareness and responsibility to consider and create the best possible life for everyone and everything from the large to the small.

11. Relationships as Agreements - Individuals coming together to support the manifestation of the best possible versions of ourselves. Nurturing each other’s potential and supporting one another to transform weaknesses into strengths. Creating a safe space for the expression of sexuality and intimacy.

12. Making these Principles Visible - Actively living the proof of what can be accomplished when individuals live their potential by ensuring that my principles come through in all that I do in all areas of my life, so that the example I set for others always stands for what is best for all.

13. My physical body is my temple – I honour and support my physical body as an expression of me. I nurture it and care for it in order to ensure my best possible expression in this life.
Fidelisspies

Re: The Desteni of Living - My Declaration of Principle

Post by Fidelisspies »

What i like about this is that for many years we have been living or are in the process of living the principles written above. Now we have it all in one place. What makes is cool is that each of us has our our own individual perspectives on how we are living or are in the process of living these principles and making them our own.

Cool.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I completely agree with Fidelisspies. Having them all here makes this a practical tool for self reflection and contemplation.

You mix this Declaration of Principle document with Self-Honesty and you have a real recipe for Self-Creation!!
tormod

Post by tormod »

I read this to myself every night. I can recommend such a/similar application!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Tormod,
That is a great application. Thanks for sharing!!

Return to “Desteni Witness Blogs: Real Investigative Journalism”