Will Love and Lighters end up Killing People?

Open for discussion and further support
Marlen

Will Love and Lighters end up Killing People?

Post by Marlen »

129. Will Love and Lighters end up Killing People?

All the positive babble exists as a cover up to the Extreme Fear that exists within ourselves as part of our who we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become as the mind, which is certainly NOT Benevolent, and this has been explained throughout many, many hours of interviews within the Desteni Material that’s being published on a regular basis – and recorded daily – available at Eqafe. Now, paraphrasing The Soul of Money - Fear and the Law of Attraction - Part 32 How on Earth can we think, believe or perceive that Energy in any way can change this physical existence? And I’m not even going to talk about the Law of Attraction particularly here, but more about the actual fucked up counter-effects that must be realized and taken into absolute consideration in order to Open up our EYES to see what type of hell we’re creating for all equally every time that we indulge to seek for all ‘the good’ and ‘light’ and ‘love’ as peddled by several masters, light workers and your regular Jesus follower – repeat: follower.

Who we are as the Mind existing in positive and negative thoughts as feelings and emotions?
Let’s look at a white light slim-line tube: electricity bounces back and forth from Cathode - the negatively charged pole - to the positively charged pole, the Anode. Due to the velocity that the energy bounces back and forth we cannot see this light bolt happening, we only get to see the apparent constant stable beam of milky white light that ‘enlightens’ our night. Now, this light is exactly similar in nature to the energy we are constantly generating through our participation in the mind, existing as that blinding imposed invisible light that are the thoughts, feelings and emotions; however, the point to realize is how to generate so ever-lasting surrogate company as our mind that experiences life as an energetic sparkle all the time, is actually only able to exist through/by consuming/gnawing our very own physical flesh/tissue in order to generate such a perfect ‘stream of consciousness’ that is our mind, that apparently divine white light that as our thoughts, emotions, feelings and any general mind-activity that is absolutely invisible and intangible to our physical 5 senses – yet, we act upon it and we live according to what goes on in our minds. Hum, what’s wrong with this picture?

Why do we practically use light?

We use a light because we don’t want to remain in darkness, we’ve been taught that ‘we must fear the dark’ as children– yet in terms of who we really are as physical beings, darkness is who we are: there is no light inside our body to circulate our blood or digest our food, the body is not afraid of the dark, it is ourselves as the eyes of the mind that perceive light as all the relationships that are existent within our reality, no different to all the thoughts that run rampant in our minds generating a positive or negative experience within ourselves all the time – that’s the ‘light’ of ourselves, that’s our ‘light on’ all the time that we keep ‘on’ because of our ingrained ‘fear of the dark,’ where everything is pitch black because there is no friction causing light to be seen, there is no movement, just silence, stillness and that’s what we are actually able and capable of living as in our day-today-living and ‘waking’ reality once that we start walking a process of Self-Forgiveness in Self Honesty to start seeing Who We Are if we stop participating in the constant coming-and-going from cathode to anode as thoughts generating either negative or positive experiences that only exist within ourselves: they are thus Not Real.

The Dark as Nothingness
The absence of light is so feared - there is no energetic spark going back and forth generating enough friction to generate light. We then see the energy as this ‘beautiful light’ yet, we are unaware of the friction that causes and generates this friction in the first place, which is in the case of our own minds creating an entire positive experience that bounces off from an absolute negative point, which is the current ‘normal’ state of being’ as human beings and also the reason why we are always trying to generate a positive feeling and experience in order to be suddenly ‘lifted up’ from the negative to the positive, without realizing that there is a definitive friction that must be ‘kept in place’ to keep the white light on. The same goes on in our minds.

For further reference listen to: The Soul of Money - The Interconnection between Thoughts, Energy and Light - Part 5

Love and Light VS Hate and the Dark
If we have a look at the world, all wars, all conflict, all friction from a single inner-battle in our minds to world-wars is a conflict generated from the perceived positive against the perceived negative that we have acquired/ adopted from those that have gone before us – nothing else but a mere belief system placed to cause deliberate conflict. I strongly suggest you read the blog on Morality written by Esteni De Wet who explains one of the several dimensions that exist as morality, which is one of the primary causes and pillars of our current ‘distress’ that we exist as when having a polarized view of our reality.

Everything that is here of this world as physicality just IS – there is no tags or barcodes or statistics that indicate us what is to be seen as positive and what is to be seen and regarded as negative. We are the ones that impose these values that are created in our minds and imposed onto the physical, no different to how we have created our monetary system of ‘profit’ and ‘debt’ while using the constancy and consistency of a physical world to generate the actual ‘goods’ that are sold for profit – not to mention the living beings such as animals that are also part of our self-abusive system. The Earth as nature does have/show ‘negative numbers/ red numbers:’ it is us that are now extracting the resources to the point of depletion that are assessing now an actual physical loss.

And, the question is WHY are we causing this Loss as the physical world that is here? Simple: we are using/ abusing the physical reality in order to generate our Positive experience powered by Lights as the symbol of an apparent civilization that thrives in a ‘shining light’ without ever considering what must be consumed in order to sustain what is and has become an artificial living within our world. Why artificial if everything is ‘Natural’? Because we are using artifacts/ means/ ways to create an apparent comfortable/ joyous/ copious and abundant life out of the inherent and necessary abuse to generate such positivity.

Your De-Light is Made out of Someone’s Dis-Grace

An Easy example: how can I now be experiencing the joy of my coffee at the moment? Several indigenous people had to work for months to take care of coffee plants that they are bound to in order to have an ability to take proper care of their plantations, dedicating their days to ensure that the weather and conditions are adequate to keep the plantations in a mint state, so that they can eventually be reaped and seek for a buyer that is willing to take it. This pay is definitely not fair as anything else in this world wherein Money does not equate Life. The coffee cultivators are paid close to nothing for their hard work while the distributer and seller makes an excellent business from it, creating as much as 100 percent of profit – or more – from a job that is certainly not remunerated well at all. Then me as the happy coffee consumerist, go and buy that coffee, being oblivious to the processes behind me having these now roasted beans ready to be brewed into my ‘De.Lightful coffee cup’ – and this is just one single example of EVERYTHING in our world that is built upon abuse, and I didn’t go as far as talking about the lives of the people that cultivate coffee such as: their financial problems, their lack of education, the lack of money to expand their crops, the lack of understanding of the capitalist world so that they could sell and commercialize their own coffee – YET we are delighted with our coffee cup. This is how a positive experience stems from a negative experience, and this can be applied to all and everyone in our reality.

Hence the reason why when talking about bogus like ‘Love’ and ‘Abundance’ and ‘Prosperity’ and ‘Happiness’ and ‘Bliss’ among other words are just euphemisms for the human-driving-force that Money and Sex represent as the ultimate ‘goal’ in any thinking being. How limited have we become: being consumed by a desire to just be a freaking spark as energy bouncing from cathode to anode in the white-light slim line tube that seeks all means and ways to just continue generating that friction in order to produce the majestic white bright light that EnLIEghtens our hearts, and fills us with JOY! Oh great! and… where is the abuse behind this bright blinding light? Everywhere behind the processes of that enchanting delight.

This is how our world is created at the moment.

In the next blog, I’ll continue explaining How it is that I am saying that Love and Lighters can become potential Killers if they don’t stop existing as an ultimate positive experience and face their fears, take self responsibility for their positive thoughts and become actual trust-worthy living human beings that can be endowed with actual responsibilities that are in fact honorable and honoring Life in Equality – after all, isn’t that what SHOULD be a Love and Light Principle? Doing what’s Best for All?
There’s a certain difference from thinking positive to DOING/ LIVING/ Acting in the best interest of all – one requires an imaginative high on happy-pills mind to exist and the other one actual physical work and effort to do so.

Sounds like a threat? No, sounds like a wake up call that everyone – including myself of course – must take on to see where and how we are wanting to STICK to our positive experience that SICK-Ends and clouds our common sense to realize that any single moment that we are only going after that which is BEST FOR ME/MYSELF/I only is directly creating a weapon against the whole.
And that, we’ll walk in the following blog

Return to “2012 Blogs”