Desteni Earth comment

Dace Jaun

Desteni Earth comment

Post by Dace Jaun »

Hi! My response to the Desteni Earth videos, specifically http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bdeb8tH ... ature=plcp was that this is disgusting: he is selling this.

i'd say: how he can do this..

what would you comment on this one(meaning what i wrote/ my thoughts) thanks
Anna

Re: Desteni Earth comment

Post by Anna »

Dace Jaun wrote:Hi! My response to the Desteni Earth videos, specifically http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bdeb8tH ... ature=plcp was that this is disgusting: he is selling this.

what would you comment on this one(meaning what i wrote/ my thoughts) thanks
Hi Dace.

The video by "Desteni Earth" which is Greg's channel, is a promotional video for an EQAFE product - meaning an interview that is sold on EQAFE. Many of us have created such promotional videos to support the sales of the products. Those who are affiliates themselves and have purchased the products, also get a commission when they sell the product directly from their stock.

Remember that whenever we are reacting to something/someone, it is indicating a point within ourselves that we have not stood one and equal to/as/within - and therefore what is important that we bring the point back to ourselves.

I suggest investigating the experience of being disgusted. What are you experiencing within that? What are the ideas/beliefs/perceptions connected to the experience and the thought "how can he do this?" What are the beliefs/ideas/perceptions connected to "selling" being disgusting?

By asking these and such questions, one can open the point up for oneself and in bringing it back to self, take self-responsibility, stop, stand up and change.
Dace Jaun

Post by Dace Jaun »

Hello Everyone! so after some time and assitance i don't know from where from myself, I'd like to share what i see now about this selling. I was selling myself: as a possession as a picture point, adoration, love point. What the video actually said. well what it is it is colours and music-frequencies and we have put definition to it, pictures "behind" in front actually :) of the words// colours/ music frequencies an energetic idea/ definition. that abuses the actual real sound of the word, the colour and the frequency.

cool, huh?
Anna

Post by Anna »

Dace, definitely cool to realize such points. What is also assisting is to, as you write the point out in practicality, to place these realizations into the context and as such open up more layers of realization. Cool!

A point to consider:

Your initial reaction to the video was:
this is disgusting: he is selling this.

The reaction was towards the fact that Greg is selling the Desteni material. You saw it as disgusting.

Now have a look at the explanation you gave here:
Dace Jaun wrote:I was selling myself: as a possession as a picture point, adoration, love point. What the video actually said. well what it is it is colours and music-frequencies and we have put definition to it, pictures "behind" in front actually :) of the words// colours/ music frequencies an energetic idea/ definition. that abuses the actual real sound of the word, the colour and the frequency.
There is no correlation between the initial reaction and this new explanation. The explanation has nothing to do with the initial experience, because see: you were disgusted that he was selling the product. This was the main point - you wrote it out, but you did not allow yourself to open it up. So what this explanation is in fact a cover-up of the actual experience, where you've made-up an explanation that you can give to yourself to make it "ok". There was no "love" or "adoration" as you showed in your initial description of the experience. The experience was that of disgust.

This is something one does through the mind, within refusing to face self and/or in fearing the reactions of others or being ashamed of and judging self for the initial experience. So one creates an alternative explanation to not have to face oneself in self-honesty in actually facing the point.

This is why it is so important to write out what actually happened - one's actual thoughts, actual experiences and not one's interpretation of the experiences in writing it out afterwards. When analyzing one's experiences through the mind, one is more likely to deceive oneself into coming up with an explanation that does not place self in a "bad light". When seeing the experience as it actually was, one can face oneself in self-honesty and through self-forgiveness release the experience as well as take self-responsibility for what one accepted and allowed oneself to experience/be/participate within and as.
Dace Jaun

Post by Dace Jaun »

Disgust: how he dare spoil my great mood of happiness/joy-feeling. With presenting desteni message in a form of big letters, big screen, like the ones i’ve seen sell do.

So first i was disturbed from my joy feeling with a fact, reality of a message. Then i was waiting for this disturbance and instead i saw something i attached joy feeling towards, which is selling view with big expressive letters and expressive background.

I had defined my reality as joyful. I had defined desteni’s message as disturbing

i defined
i'm looking at the last paragraph right now and i look at it like - there is joy feeling, there is disturbance, and also there is joy towards big letters, expressive letters, background

disturbance:judging i judge what is right and what is wrong. right is joy, as i had defined myself as joy and wrong is me as shameful me, there is shame that is sort of separate from me, there is saddness. shame is separating saddness from me, saying, no i am not sad, because i am not allowed to be sad. it is where the joy i don't allow myself to be sad. i am allowed to be sad. i allow myself to be sad.
SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Dace Jaun wrote:Disgust: how he dare spoil my great mood of happiness/joy-feeling. With presenting desteni message in a form of big letters, big screen, like the ones i’ve seen sell do.

So first i was disturbed from my joy feeling with a fact, reality of a message. Then i was waiting for this disturbance and instead i saw something i attached joy feeling towards, which is selling view with big expressive letters and expressive background.

I had defined my reality as joyful. I had defined desteni’s message as disturbing

i defined
i'm looking at the last paragraph right now and i look at it like - there is joy feeling, there is disturbance, and also there is joy towards big letters, expressive letters, background

disturbance:judging i judge what is right and what is wrong. right is joy, as i had defined myself as joy and wrong is me as shameful me, there is shame that is sort of separate from me, there is saddness. shame is separating saddness from me, saying, no i am not sad, because i am not allowed to be sad. it is where the joy i don't allow myself to be sad. i am allowed to be sad. i allow myself to be sad.
Dace - a point to consider in your post, is that you’re ‘reasoning with yourself’, like – writing out your thinking, instead of really doing introspection into what you experienced in that moment within yourself.
Writing out your thinking is like writing out your internal conversations of the mind with no insight/realisation. So - suggestion in terms of approaching writing within introspection to assist/support self with realisations/insights is asking yourself the following questions:

What did I think in that moment?
What was my reaction in that moment?
Why did I think/react in that moment towards that person/point – what does this person/point remind me of?

Then you do self-investigation, to see what memories came up, or how did you define this person/point in your mind and why?

Then you come to a realisation, where you for example see that you’ve thought/reacted from a memory-experience of the past; forgive the memory/experience of the past and then re-look at the person/point that you currently faced in that moment and make sure your thoughts/reactions are clear.

At the moment, within the above point – you’re just ‘talking to yourself’ like one would do in the mind, instead of really looking at the experience practically within yourself / with yourself.

So – I’d suggest re-walking this point again slowly, step by step with answering for yourself the above questions, and then assisting/supporting yourself with self forgiveness.

So – if you have a look at the even that happened – you believed that it was the advertisement that ‘ruined your moment of how you experienced yourself’, but if a ‘joy’ feeling can suddenly disappear – the question is whether it then was real in the first place, when it can immediately change into a experience of disgust. But, what you must realise is that nothing and no-one can change your self-experience but YOU. You are the only one in your body and in your mind.
So – you have to investigate what thought/reaction came up in that moment where you changed the energy experience of yourself inside your mind. Then realise that you changed your energy experience of yourself because you accepted and allow a thought/backchat/reaction – all of which simply shows you weren’t here breathing, stable with you in the body; but was initially in an energy experience of joy.
So – it had nothing to do with the advertisement – it had to do with your own thoughts.

Let me know if you need further perspective.

Return to “Youtube Commenting/Response”