Am I prejudice?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Johnathan

Am I prejudice?

Postby Johnathan » 13 Aug 2017, 07:05

Is it prejudice to note that jews have a significant amount of control over the masses. They are in all types of positions of power. They own the media, federal reserve, imf, they make all the movies in hollywood (Some movies and tv shows are made to control the masses towards thinking a certain way - mind control), they are politicians, own banks, control public relations (propaganda), create wars for profit etc... I understand that evil people exist in all races whether you're white, black, brown, grey, green or whatever but history has shown that they are disliked everywhere they show up. They steal, lie, and inflate the money supply so they can profit. This has disturbed me because I think I am correct. When you call them out for the evil behavior they use deception and manipulation to seem as if they are innocent. History keeps repeating itself and no one has the balls to call them out. This is a dna issue not a religious issue. It is disgusting. This is not a scapegoating issue but actual fact. Do the math and they are in control of almost everything. The holocaust numbers in the 2nd world war were extremely inflated. What about the other races? Are they not equally human? Deceptive ways of control. Why is it that when someone calls them out for their self interest they are called prejudice when it is an actual fact? This stereotype existed in the B.C times and still exists today. When one race predominately has control of how the world functions is it racist to see it? Is it racist to point out how whites had black slaves in America? I think it was racist for white crackers to enslave black people. Hell, I am a white cracker but have no desire for controlling another race. How is it that jews are not slave owners? How do they get away with it?

jazzybeard

Re: Am I prejudice?

Postby jazzybeard » 18 Aug 2017, 23:49

I am just a young person, but I can tell you that you show that you are a good person with this worry about the being racist with the jews, but you also show you don't fully know yourself, if you trully know yourself, what's the point of having that feeling of I could be a racist with this thought? Go inside that worry, and find out if you are being right or wrong, with true honesty, the most balanced and equilibrated true you can find, you can't do more than that, and please be aware, everybody can be evil at any moment... so create those moment where you question your own ideas with no fear, it's a balance between trusting your own truth and never ever forgetting the other side, the other side for me is... being ready to fully die with acceptance if you have to, always trust your own truth! This is what i think

joe kou

Postby joe kou » 19 Aug 2017, 13:26

yes, it is prejudice. I will explain why.

anytime we use a label such as 'white', 'jew', or 'black' - we are already generalizing an entire population.
If we say 'whites' enslaved 'blacks' - this would imply all whites were enslaving all blacks. this is prejudice because is it not true that all whites enslaved all blacks, and is disrespectful and hurtful to many whites who do not deserve to be condemned for actions there were in no way a part of.

One CAN make a case that a majority of media and positions of power are heavily influenced by people of jewish heritage - if you really provide your evidence and cite your sources. that would be something that one can have a discussion about. but we cannot say "jews control the media" because NOT all jewish people are involved in that way and it is likewise unfair to simply say 'jews control the media' any more than it is fair to say 'whites enslaved blacks'. And to give this a proper and fair ground for discussion, we cannot deny our own individual roles in the ways in which we consume media and willingly buy into and in fact demand more of the entertainment we are so fond of and yet cannot be bothered to question.

likewise we can see and make the case that the banking cartels throughout history have played a major role in making the world the place it is now - and we can show evidence and cite sources that support this claim. but we cannot say 'bankers control the world' because NOT all bankers are involved in that way and many of the people in that sector are just as much enslaved by the system as we are, and we cannot deny our own role in the dependency we have all formed around money as it currently exists and how we actually protect the very banks and financial institutions that are systematically designed to impoverish us.

you said so yourself that you may be a white cracker but have no desire to control another race - but in the same sentence you also imply that jews are slave owners and that they shouldn't get away with it. so we cannot have it both ways here johnathan. because if it can be said that you can belong to a certain race but shouldn't be judged by the negative labels of that race, then you have to offer the same consideration to others.

i am not here to say there is nothing valid in your perspective. i very well informed about issues of the deep state, zionism, the israel influence on western foreign policy, the banking families and their histories dating back to the templar eras. what i am saying is - DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRAP. When looking at history it is VITAL to question the sources of your historical knowledge. The Jews are an easy target - and it is very convenient for history to forget about the hardships, the racism, the slavery that jews endured and all of the things that played a role in who they would become and their place in the world today. Nobody is innocent in this.

So as someone who has been an avid researcher of this kind of issue for nearly a decade now, I suggest humbly - do not polarize yourself into hatred and angry and blame and then feeling inferior and hopeless against such a monolithic conspiracy. Do not allow yourself to be sapped of your energy, your focus, and your awareness on issues that ultimately pale in comparison to what is REALLY going on in our own minds.

so instead of the blame and resentment toward the umbrella term 'jews', how about you rather take it back to self and see what is REALLY going on in terms of the mind control we are doing to OURSELVES and each other whenever we start to connect the dots - because the greatest conspiracy thus far that I have come across is the conspiracy of thought - the conspiracy of ego - the conspiracy of our mind consciousness system that has insinuated itself into us so fully that we lose sight of reality and create wars, conflicts, and wreak havoc upon our one and only planet in the name of the things we make real in our own heads.

Johnathan

Postby Johnathan » 20 Aug 2017, 18:58

I explained that I don't think that all jews are evil, scheming, profit driven people, meaning that I am not generalizing the race into a category. Maybe I have an empathy problem because I am white but I can feel/understand why blacks would dislike whites. I don't like whites. Well to get to the point, I dislike the human species. I guess I am a self hating human. I dislike all races. I hate my own species. How can you not? Collectively we are a mess and always have been. The human species is supposedly an intelligent species but I see all other species far superior.

This has nothing to do with the recent or any race wars. I know certain people fund organizations that seem to be a good cause when in reality all it does is divide us as a species even more. That way you would have the ability to control the masses. You keep the people fighting each other and keep them distracted so you can control or profit. One race is always involved in this type of behavior and always has been. That is my point.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”