why cant i see heaven

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
breathoflife92

why cant i see heaven

Postby breathoflife92 » 06 Oct 2014, 20:48

Why can't I see heaven?

Marlen

Re: why cant i see heaven

Postby Marlen » 06 Oct 2014, 23:23

Because it doesn't exist : )

breathoflife92

Postby breathoflife92 » 06 Oct 2014, 23:35

Darnit :) I was just reading about it. So the dimensions and dimensional beings don't exist? Thanks Marlen

breathoflife92

Postby breathoflife92 » 07 Oct 2014, 00:02

So its all within and as and one with us human beings right? All the beings are one with us right?

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 07 Oct 2014, 08:44

Yes, heaven no longer exists and the dimensional beings are now, as you said, one with us human beings assisting and supporting us and themselves.
All of the dimensions now exist within and as oneness and equality - as the sound harmonic of life - all of the dimensions assisting and supporting human beings on earth to realise who you are of life - you are not the mind.
This quote is from the Destonian Wiki.

breathoflife92

Postby breathoflife92 » 07 Oct 2014, 17:14

OK so has anyone here opened up inter dimensional communication yet ? I'd be glad to know. It speaks about this on a video. Like the being within you as you communicates with you. I'm trying this now.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 09 Oct 2014, 20:17

OK so has anyone here opened up inter dimensional communication yet ? I'd be glad to know. It speaks about this on a video. Like the being within you as you communicates with you. I'm trying this now.

This is an old video, you can look at the date of the post which is 2007. Now this does not apply nowadays and A LOT has changed since those first portal videos were shared.

Thus, as we have mentioned before, we're focusing on the physical practical process - for all practical purposes, for example, as we walk our process we don't actually need to know anything about 'dimensional' beings or else. We simply use and apply the information shared currently at eqafe.com for our practical self-investigation process, but other than that, the rest of the information you can find as the background of what Desteni is, is just that: background information that is most of the times not relevant to our self process, our individual process of practically writing ourselves and applying self-forgiveness to develop self-honesty and actually Change ourselves.

Therefore, I definitely suggest to realize this in order to not get too lost on the knowledge and information, but rather take the practical use of what this process implies in our lives. It's ok that you ask questions, but I would definitely suggest to re-consider the focus from the articles/videos/knowledge to how you can start living it and applying it,and so share such practical process as well here

Thanks

breathoflife92

Postby breathoflife92 » 27 Sep 2016, 19:03

heaven is interdimensional so i assume it cannot be seen, ever, as it is not physical and i am. i was getting lost in the stories done by the portal

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”