process

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
breathoflife92

process

Post by breathoflife92 »

I was worried about NEVER making process just never making it but then I thought if I don't make it in this life I will complete process in the dimensions after death. So either way everyone makes process.
Anna

Re: process

Post by Anna »

breathoflife92 wrote:I was worried about NEVER making process just never making it but then I thought if I don't make it in this life I will complete process in the dimensions after death. So either way everyone makes process.
I have also experienced this fear extensively. Eventually I realized that I was distracting myself from actually focusing on walking my process HERE in this moment by focusing on what may or might be in the future, when in fact; that's something I can only direct through directing myself HERE in this moment.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Yea like knowing that I will make process no matter what gave me relief in the moment and I focused on walking process here without anxiety or fear of never making it so I removed the fear of not making it and focused on process here again
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

breathoflife92 wrote:Yea like knowing that I will make process no matter what gave me relief in the moment and I focused on walking process here without anxiety or fear of never making it so I removed the fear of not making it and focused on process here again
Yes, fear becomes a limitation and a way to keep yourself 'fearing' instead of living. So 'making process no matter what' means actually applying yourself to live, to in every moment make that decision to change yourself, so this won't come 'by itself,' it's an actual process of self work to be done to walk this as a 'second skin' so to speak. So yep, stopping and self forgiving any fear, expectation, anxiety on 'never making it' seems relevant, as well as ensuring that the focus to live here is accompanied with your written process of self forgiveness, so that then you do get to understand first why such fears and anxiety existed in you and so declare/write out why you are deciding to stop them.

So, 'living process' is not only breathing itself and being OFF fear so to speak, there's the actual process of learning how to live so here, I really also recommend reading the Freedom Blogs Books where this Process is explained from each person's direct experience through it, and so you'll get to understand how Process is about changing ourselves and so changing the way that we live in our every moment and every interaction in fact. So, enjoy them!

Freedom Blogs - The birth of Practivism - Volume 1

Freedom Blogs - The Birth of Practivism - Volume 2

Freedom Blogs - The Birth of Practivism - Volume 3
sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Yes, I had this fear in the beginning of my process as well, for me I used my age as an obstacle to create fear around the point of not making process in time. So instead of doing process applying the tools I was fighting time in my mind, until I understood that I was pre-occupied with my process in my mind instead of actually walking process within my physical reality.

I found a quote in one of Sunette's blog posts about not finishing/failing a task and the emotions/feelings around it which makes us go into fear of failure and that was exactly how I was experiencing myself when I feared not making process.
One is in front of a task – and in the process of Completing it, and one is not 100% Satisfied with it, but then suddenly/unexpectedly, automatically, a Thought came up of Seeing this entire task a Failure, and then the Backchat came up of “It’s useless”, and together with the Backchat – came the emotional-response of ‘feeling like a failure’, which then Lead to a self/behavioural Change in that moment of ‘giving up and not completing the task’. Now, here is an example of the equation as discussed above, where:
First and foremost – the THOUGHT, coming up automatically of seeing this task as a complete Failure – one was SEEING it exist within oneself, and observed its existence, THEN one participated in it, with participation meaning that one believed the Thought’s-reflection of the task to be REAL, to be SO without question and from the participation, connected and so defined ‘who I am’ to the Thought in believing that “cause the Thought is showing this to be a Failure, it must mean I AM a Failure” – which then lead one to REACT to the initial Thought’s reflection on the Task, to going into “It’s useless” and so determining oneself and one’s Behaviour to giving up and giving in. All of this going from participation/observation + connection/definition + reaction = determining/controlling one’s mind/self/behaviour.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

lol at myself, i dont think there is and 'end' to process. so 'making process' doesnt make sense. changing oneself through and with process to honour life is different, but after one is standing as one who has gone through a long process, there is still more process lol
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

breathoflife92 wrote:lol at myself, i dont think there is and 'end' to process. so 'making process' doesnt make sense. changing oneself through and with process to honour life is different, but after one is standing as one who has gone through a long process, there is still more process lol

lol yes! I also consider it the same way, it will end when I die and then that's only the 'me part' on this earth because process is existential, so yes, lots to walk through and in this, what I see then really matters is who one is in every moment/every day, not really seeking an 'outcome' of it all, but creating it as one goes, which to me is the meaning of learning how to actually live for the first time.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”