Long hair as antennas for intuition

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Valentin Rozman

Re: Long hair as antennas for intuition

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Thanks for your awesome perspectives Anna, Reginald, Ingrid and Viktor!

I have yesterday made a vlog where I gave my/Destonian perspective/debunked long hair functioning as antenna for intuition. Firstly I noticed that the person that argued before yesterday that hair is important has deleted his last two comment, possibly due recognition that his comments were energetically based. However a new person commented on my recent vlog, giving this perspective:
Between ionosphere and ground, there is 300 volts per meter of potential difference thus most of the plants have spiky leaves since there is ionic exchange happening between ionosphere and the ground. Ionosphere is positive (lack of electrons, since the solar wind is blowing them away) and the ground/earth is transmitting excessive amount of electrons into ionosphere via trees, mountains, bell towers and HAIR! This is why hair is growing from the brain and we also have connections with all of our inner organs in the feet because earth negative ions are energetic food for all living beings, also for us when we are standing on the grass bear feet.
Any perspective on that?
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
Valentin Rozman

I would also like to hear some explanation about the design of hair from the evolutional or creation perspective as well as design of the beard. Has been DNA of the human physical body been designed such that hear on the top of the head and on the face have/had as specific supportive/enslavement function that has been influenced by the being who have participated as its designers?
Ann

Post by Ann »

Well, from personal experience I can say that I have noticed no such effect from having long hair. When I have long hair I do not notice any of such abilities (and I have had very long hair in the past), and when I was shaven I also didn't notice a decrease in any 'awareness' or what you may call it.

I thought hair in the head serves as protection for the scalp: warmth, sheilding from UV rays, protection from impact.

Maybe sexual selection
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

This is an interesting topic and the discussion here has been cool.

The point of ions and our connection to it is interesting, so that really does show us that there is much more going on in our world than we are aware of, and how everything really is interconnected.

Then another note, from what I can remember Bernard said something like ''hair is dead skin cells,'' and that's it, lol. He didn't make a big deal out of it.
I would also like to hear some explanation about the design of hair from the evolutional or creation perspective as well as design of the beard. Has been DNA of the human physical body been designed such that hear on the top of the head and on the face have/had as specific supportive/enslavement function that has been influenced by the being who have participated as its designers?
In a chat once it was discussed back in ancient times the thicker the hair, the more ''power'' or ''ego'' one had, but not sure if that's entirely correct. Then I have read about something where men tend to ''hide'' certain parts of themselves behind hair. Like the mustache, over the lip stands for something, and so they grow the hair to 'cover' something that the area represents for themselves.

Of course, within this all, one can take this information and bring it back to self in questioning: who am I with my hair, with my facial hair/beard/mustache and investigate if there are any attachments or emotional connections towards the hair and how it makes one feel, ''how or who would I be if I shaved/cut my hair,'' etc.
Valentin Rozman

Ann & Michelle,

sure we can from redefine our relationship as being towards parts of our physical bodies and thus remove the polarity definitions that trigger energetic reactions, however we are still doing this redefinition within and as the separation of our physical bodies. We might say that body parts do not play a particular role since we have been modifying them and sensed no difference. However lack of sensation is mostly based on our separation from our physical bodies. While listening to Eqafe interviews, it has been explained that every living body is a multi dimensional manifestation and everything has its role and place in this physical world. So simply because I am not able to feel some part of the body does not mean that it is obsolete. So what I am looking for in deep and multi dimensional explanation about what is a actual role of each of our body parts.
alex.c

Post by alex.c »

Valentin Rozman wrote:however we are still doing this redefinition within and as the separation of our physical bodies.
Hello Valentin,
I greatly appreciate this part I quoted from your post and just yesterday I did a blog post about this called Merging Here With Now http://salexandercrist.wordpress.com/20 ... ngularity/
I am accepting that I am still in-between HERE and NOW, so I must live both so I may learn and teach how to bridge this divide. But I'm not here to promote my blog, I'm here now to continue your discussion regarding hair. Here is what I believe.

Hair contains DNA. The DNA is quantum, multi-dimensional, and if you look closely it is microscopic strands of light filaments carrying information in the form of light. With this foundation in place, it can be seen that what you are saying about hair being able to receive/transmit data could be true (I don't know, but it stands to reason that it could). Before I go further, I would like to say that this information has been given publicly through Barbara Marciniak's The Bringers of the Dawn. As such, because she was channeling before the interdimensional portal opened, here work is a construct of the White Light. But... does that mean it's not all true? Like the Bible, there are some truths, there are some lies. So we must use our common sense to dictate which is which. Obviously in an enslavement situation, you can't just tell all lies because the people would catch on. So I personally believe this is a gem of truth, and so I believe what I'm telling you.

This DNA/light filaments give off commands to our cellular structure, recoding it, making it do things, etc.. To me this makes perfect sense. I view it as esoteric physics, and I believe the physical universe behaves exactly like a computer, and we, the Organic Robots, have been following our pre-programmed code and not living as Life! But I am getting off track. I like what other poster's have said about the whole thing being irrelevant. We must tread carefully this thin line between consciousness and awareness, and I am still learning. The fact is, I exist both HERE and NOW, and so I am interested in this conversation and I am interested in the effects our physical hair/DNA has as intuition or multi-dimensional awareness. I am also interested to hear from anyone more about why understanding reality in this sense is so frowned upon? Surely we cannot just abandon ALL thought at this stage in the process. Looking forward to communicating more.
Valentin Rozman

Thanks for your perspective Alex. I have asked also Sunette to say something about that so I am looking forward to her contribution.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Breathing is the best intuition booster you can make available to yourself. But then it's not call intuition. It's called Seeing, Realizing, and becoming Aware.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

hair may or may not have anything to do with the mind consciousness system and how it functions. lets say it does. i would say that since hair is close to the brain, that it may have been designed to assist the mind in processing thought, thus creating one into a 'bigger' system. just saying. maybe that is why destonians shave their head on a physical level. of course this is theoretical. as i see it energy flows through the body to power systems, interdimensionally. and i would say that hair could have been designed to allow a greater flow of energy into the head region. what do you think? thus shaving the head would support one in being less of a system, and more physical.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I've shaved my head for over 6 years, but it really doesn't make any difference other than the practicality it implies on not having to wash hair and at the same time keep shaving it every day. So, really nothing related to 'mind's process' or anything like that... that's my real-time sharing and experience lol.

Nothing is really a 'quick fix' to anything in this process, that's for sure, developing self awareness is one's own actual practical process and not a matter of hairs or no hairs.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”