Long hair as antennas for intuition

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Valentin Rozman

Long hair as antennas for intuition

Post by Valentin Rozman »

After I have posted BuzzFeed video titled Problems Only People With Long hair Understand showing the unpractical problems of the people with long hair in order to explain the practical reasons why also I shave my head, a discussion developed where one of my friend who is member of Raelian movement/religion/church. He claimed that long hair functions as antennas for our intuition as well as long beard. After I asked him for some links to information that explain that, he posted this article:

Resnica o laseh (Truth About Hair)

The article is in Slovenian language so please use Google Translate plugin to translate it to English. Basically, article talks about the hidden message in the Avatar movie where Na’vi used their long hair to connect/plug-in and communicate with nature and other living beings. Then it is also explained how native American Indians were recruited for the Vietnam war due to their ability of sensing danger via long distance. However those of them who have cut their hair after being drafted, they lost their supersensual ability. So the hair is to be an extension of physical nerves and thus very important and not just a bunch o dead cells. Also Albert Einstein and people who are highly intelligent have curved hair due to electrical/energetic current that flows through them (note that Sunette Spies also has curly hair). I have also searched for related articles in English and found these:

Ancient Aliens Star- Your Hair is Antenna for Your Intuition
The Spiritual Nature of Hair
Long Hair: Antenna for Metaphysical Vibrations
Long Hair: Antenna for Metaphysical Vibrations
Increasing Your Abilities - Human Antenna
Spiritual Importance Of HAIR
The Spiritual Power of Hair

I have searched the Desteni forums and Eqafe for the information that would explain or debunk this, but have found none except of course the explanation that hair is just useless ego point, but not why native people used long hair as a useful tool. Any perspective on that?
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
Valentin Rozman

Re: Long hair as antennas for intuition

My perspective is this:

If the American natives had increased intuition due to their long hair, why were they not able to sense European invaders and find and effective solution to stop them? And if they were to be peaceful nation that is connected to mother Nature, why have they collaborated in the Vietnam genocide? Then how come that Bernard Poolman was the first who exposed full scale of spiritual deception despite, or maybe even due to, regularly shaving his head? Then also I personally know the author of the article in Slovenian language who is regular drug user and professional promotor of Mayan knowledge. Thus she is incapable of commonsensical reasoning and not willing to do what is best for all.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Hi Valentin. This is what I see: you've taken the person's comments to you about you not having hair personally and that you're now trying to make yourself feel better by basically arguing with this person through this discussion, when in fact its not really about having hair or not having hair - but about the reaction that came up within you when the person made these comments. Here you can look at the following: if you stand stable and clear within yourself, what does it matter what someone else says? So I'd look at any reactions or fears that may have come up as you were talking to the person and whether you went into a fear of them being right and there thus being something 'wrong' or 'inferior' about you because you don't have hair. Obviously we're not defined by our hair and neither is our potential to expand or grow. If it was that easy we could all just grow our hair out and be suddenly super enlightened - but it doesn't work that way. So hair or no hair, we keep walking as equals.
Valentin Rozman

Anna, the point here is to research and debunk the validity of the claim that indigenous people have been using hair as a useful tool and provide a support about that point for anyone else that is wondering about that. I wonder if this ability existed initially in relation to collective consciousness or quantum physical communication. Then also is anything in regards to that ability changed after the opening of the interdimensional portal. It is not who is right or wrong, but about how thing were and are. I wonder if some interview could be made about this point, maybe in form of Life Review series with some of native Indians or if it could be discussed in one of the chats. I noticed that there has been none interview made thus far in regards to telepathy. At least there is no hits when using this keyword on Eqafe search.
viktor

Post by viktor »

I would first and foremost say that whether you're able to use your hair as antennas to listen to other peoples thoughts, or not, it's not really relevant, because as long as we exist within our minds, we wouldn't be able to make use of such information anyway, as we would only use it to feed our own egos, ideas, beliefs, and systems of consciousness. So, I would question the relevance of this – why do we need to know whether our hair makes us telepathic or not? Would it solve the problems in this world if all people would be able to read each-others thoughts with their hair – would it make any significant contribution - or is it just knowing for the sake of knowing?

And then I would obviously be highly suspicious of any form of information coming from spirituality, because that information is almost always based on some positive experience, or misaligned idea of reality – and most of the times it comes down to being special, having special abilities, and doing special things, for the sake of being special – and never are there any practical solutions coming through.

So, to summarize, I would question question the very foundation of this information – why should I care about long hair making people telepathic? Is it really important?
Anna

Post by Anna »

Valentin Rozman wrote:Anna, the point here is to research and debunk the validity of the claim that indigenous people have been using hair as a useful tool and provide a support about that point for anyone else that is wondering about that. I wonder if this ability existed initially in relation to collective consciousness or quantum physical communication. Then also is anything in regards to that ability changed after the opening of the interdimensional portal. It is not who is right or wrong, but about how thing were and are. I wonder if some interview could be made about this point, maybe in form of Life Review series with some of native Indians or if it could be discussed in one of the chats. I noticed that there has been none interview made thus far in regards to telepathy. At least there is no hits when using this keyword on Eqafe search.
Okay cool Valentin. I would say that it's also cool to look at whether we're taking something personally or not, so within you being clear that it's not that, then I agree with Viktor's question of: how is this relevant?
ingridschaefer

Post by ingridschaefer »

If I look into the words in the title here as 'long hair as antennes for intuition' within this, I see (a part of the answer) involved in the words 'antennes' and 'intuition'. Intuition is seen as something to 'reach out for'; however until the information within Desteni/through the portal, intuition had not been really explored and defined for what it really is. Intuition as used here, is still working with the information in/as the mind consciousness system (mcs) and so, it is that 'long hair' is used as antennas for the information within 'intuition'/within the mcs. This does not see and go beyond the mcs into/as life. So here I can see why it can be supportive to (for a while or long lasting), cut off the long hair, take away the 'antennes for intuition' in/as a pre-programming, to be able to see and go beyond the mcs, into and as life and to be able to see what intuition is and contain in/as the mcs and what it is to be one and equal as life itself in/as the physical. Intuition is not something 'bad' - it can be used to see into ourselves in/as who we have become in/as the mind, to see, realise, understand ourselves in/as self-forgiveness and from here, correct ourselves into and as the physical as the process that we are walking here.
ReginaldDiepenhorst

Post by ReginaldDiepenhorst »

I have heard of 'hair as antenna's' first when we shaved our heads and some people reacted to it by saying: "But your hair are antenna's".

When I assessed this information I saw the following points:
Ok, what if they were antenna's what would it be connected to? What would it receive or send?

Hair had a 'status-symbol' to it, like when I ask you to picture a wise man, this man has a beard. And what we know is that there is also massive resistance to shaving of your own hair. IF they were to function as an antenna I'd say it received information from the unified consciousness field (which does not exist anymore) and that people could be controlled by it/through it. Which could also contribute to us having this picture of people being willfully bold that they sever this connection on purpose, which creates fear.

Now practically: Hair has a use, but the things we actually connect to it are only ego driven. Like for instance 'Rasta' use it as a symbol of their lifestyle, or alternative people with dreads use it as an outer confirmation of their lifestyle - while they are perfectly able to clean their hair or comb their hair for instance. So by arguing this is enhancing your intuition... What do we know? Intuition is a program. If you are HERE and not of the mind, all the information that we could sense/receive is here without the use of any seperate thing like hair. So the main discussion would be very simple to me in regards to this point, whether or not hair are antenna's. What is intuition really, and is this point not just a point to argue for our own perceived inferiority? (I need this hair, because I become MORE, because I recognize/think/perceive I LACK).
Watch my video's on | Youtube | AntiHate
Read my blogs on | Blogger (7yrs to life in dutch) | Unsharedstories.com
Friend me on | Facebook
Anna

Post by Anna »

Awesome support and perspectives Reginald and Ingrid. Thanks for sharing.
Maite

Post by Maite »

Cool discussion here and an example of how to look at points with common sense!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”