BREATH.

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
breathoflife92

BREATH.

Post by breathoflife92 »

Is it still recommended to breathe, every moment of every breath, I just haven't heard much on the topic of breath lately, and wanted to know if 'it' is still the same as it has been explained in previous desteni vids and articles. Thanks.

Is it recommended to not breathe ? Because I know that is possible too. Like I know we don't 'have to' breathe, but should we ?

Replies, Desteni ?
viktor

Re: BREATH.

Post by viktor »

Hi Breath of Life,

Yes, breathing is still recommended – and do not stop breathing! Your body needs it :) – Check out the old FAQ as there is a couple of interesting articles there on the point of breath (http://desteni.org/old-faq#15)
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Understood Viktor but structural resonance alignment can easily be thrown into unbalance via breath so I am very careful about how I breathe
Leila

Post by Leila »

Hey Breath of Life,

yes - as Viktor said, breathe, breathing - still very much relevant!

There was a recent interview about it on EQAFE: https://eqafe.com/p/the-pace-of-the-bre ... al-history
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Ask yourself Leila , the same question asked in the matrix, "what is it that your breathing , do you think it is air, what is it ? What is real ?
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

And I'm so sorry, my name is Paul , should have put that as the username, yes I've introduced already.... my name : Paul
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

hey Paul, would you like us to change your username to Paul and some other letter or last name? Let us know if you do.
Gian

Post by Gian »

Hi Paul

Ask yourself - what is Breath? is it really air that you are breathing?

Well, Breathe is a design that is in alignment with the design of our current bodies. everything within the AtmostFEAR of the earth is designed as systems to function as enslavement to the form. So for now Yes this is air we have to breathe.

The next question that must be asked is - if we focus on breath/breathing - and we Die, what happens to breathe then? because obviously breathe or the body isn't here anymore, so whats the point of focusing on breathing? if the breathing will not be HERE anymore after death.

I will get back to that in a bit.

The body and its current design requires breathing, with a Mind that has been implanted within the body to enslave the human not only to form but also to energy, must be stopped, thus Breathe is a Stability point to focus on, to bring self here - I for example do not make my body breathe, or tell my body OK hold in the breathe or let the breath out. As I know, my body by itself without the mind knows how to breathe perfectly, the problem is the MIND influences this natural breathing, so I use the four count breathe to support myself to STOP any mind point that has accumulated - as within the four count breath I am redirecting my attention and focus to breathing instead of thinking, as I do this, I start feeling my body and then the Physical in general, thus I let go of the four count breath and I then let the body breathe naturally again, which is very grounded, HERE in awareness. But as we know, any though and energy taking place within the body totally throws the body our of its natural flow/movement.

Once I have the natural flow HERE with no thoughts, no energies moving within me (which requires a lot of self forgiveness at times first) I then simply am aware of the natural breathing of my body, this is when I start focusing on Me as the Being as the physical as all LIFE through using the natural flow of the breathing of the body in stability - and this point is where I develop self-movement, self Authority as who I am, which again requires a lot of writing and self forgiveness as the points are coming up, because breathe is simply a support to develop SELF as the Being as LIFE one and equal, this is the part that moves on after death so to say, I will still have to find out haha - the breathe is simply a support to work with what is HERE and to remain here. like a Anchor, to actually be the starting point in each moment of what we do, say and so forth, and not the mind as energy/emotions/feelings/deep rooted memories etc.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

yes understood Gian. i in the past heard breathe, i was like i must make my body breathe more. later finding that by making oneself breathe, you can actually suppress whats coming up inside you. so i like when you said you dont make you body breathe, its happens, more or less, on its own. i have come to the same point in just allowing my body to breathe when its wants to , and this has allowed me to relax more and focus on my process
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

I agree. From my perspective, breathing is that moment where one can place one's focus and attention on precisely 'being breathing' which is a constant physical thing that we don't have to even 'direct' because, yes it just happens, it's the physical body's natural thing to do.

So, yes I probably also would get confused on how one would have to 'breathe' when something comes up in the mind and then just kind of suppressing it, which doesn't make sense. The actual thing is rather to breathe in order to stop oneself from 'keeping at it' as in continuing the mind dribble or reactions spiraling out and instead, breathe to observe oneself as the mind: what is coming up within me? what kind of reaction is this? what thoughts/opinions/justifications am I seeing here? And so in stability, being 'breathing in awareness' and walking through one's mind is already that process of 'taking a step back' to rather see, observe, investigate and so understand what one is reacting to or experiencing, rather than just breathing, breathing and not looking at all at the nature of the mind.

So, breathing is but a 'bridge' or a moment to then either go into investigating oneself and so taking responsibility for one's actions/inactions or reactions or one can also then simply breathe and then direct oneself to live a certain word of support once that one has already walked through the corrective process of such reaction or momentary experience that one has faced before, and so when facing it again - as we all do with facing patterns, reactions in particular situations or towards certain individuals - then one can focus on breathing to stabilize oneself while also at the same time focusing on living a word, living out the corrections that one has laid out for oneself to correct the previous pattern.

The cool thing is that breathing is the constant 'sign' we have of being alive in our physical body, so it is a way to get our awareness back into the physical, but surely it is not that 'breathing is the solution' in itself, it's an intermediate stage from which one can prevent further consequences, where one can instead decide to go and investigate oneself and so create/lay out a solution for the pattern, or where one can already go directly into instead breathing, stabilizing and directing oneself to practically live/apply the solution:living a word, living out the corrective statements one has written out before and so 'living the change' in self-awareness.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”