Colors, why have I become obsessed with them

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
breathoflife92

Colors, why have I become obsessed with them

Post by breathoflife92 »

I have become so in love with certain colors, their meanings, to me personally, the light spectrum, lights/colors frequencies, the chakra system as the colors relating to certain systems of the body as displayed on the chakra placement pictures online.
Like relating red to...sex, slow frequency, heat, friction,energy , burning of the physical, as red is displayed on the chakra pictures on the base of the spine...sex...y'all check all this out and get back to me

And like light blue is on the throat chakra, relating to communication, and blue...heaven LOL.

So the extremes are black the slowest, then red a bit faster...violet the fastest, until white which is the fastest frequency if you will
Maite

Re: Colors, why have I become obsessed with them

Post by Maite »

Hey,

There is actually an interview on EQAFE explaining this very point.

Here is the link: https://eqafe.com/p/why-we-see-colors-a ... e-physical

And the description:

"How has the Mind been pre-programmed, to the extent where we become hypnotized and mesmerized with the colourations of Aura’s and the Chakra-System, and within that – completely miss the detailed existence of Life as the Human Physical Body, seeing past Life, here – into and as Colours/Colourations of Energies of and as the Mind?

How have colours within this physical-existence, that we see with our human physical eyes, through and as the Mind – manifested and perpetuated our separation from and of the physical-body and this physical-existence as Life, here?

What is the relationship between being hypnotized and mesmerized with Colours, and missing Life and the solution to existence – that’s been right here, with us all along?

How does the World-System of Money promote brainwashing, hypnotization through the promulgation, perpetuation and promotion of Colours, not seeing the real/true nature of and as the brainwashing that is manifesting into the Minds and Physical-Bodies of Human-Beings?

Why/how would be so easily be tempted into colour/energy preoccupation, brainwashing, mesmerisation and hypnotization, but would not with that same curiosity/intrigue even in one moment of breath – consider really establishing an equal and one relationship with ourselves, and really getting to know the detail of and as the existence of life as our physical-bodies and this physical-existence?

What does it say about ourselves, that we become preoccupied with colours and energies; but would not put in the time and effort to really get to know the inner workings and functions of our physical-bodies, and this physical existence and all and everything and everyone within and as it, but separate ourselves so completely, that energy and colours become more than Life itself?"
breathoflife92

Re: Colors, why have I become obsessed with them

Post by breathoflife92 »

i did an article on the chakra system, its cool check it out in the post titled sex and the chakra system

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”