Sex as expression as life , or sex as an addiction

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
breathoflife92

Sex as expression as life , or sex as an addiction

Post by breathoflife92 »

I am walking a process of when sex is an addiction, or a function, robotically, or sex as an expression as you in your body, expressing.
Many interviews have been done on what is sex, and it is expressed that sex can either be a physical expression or a tendency to lead yourself off course... I was confused as I was only hearing that sex is bad, it is a preprogrammed desire. Yet as self, I want to express myself with other beings and enjoy it.
I am walking this point, now, and still, for anyone who wants to comment, please state the difference between sexual expression and sex addiction. Breathe. Thankyou
barbara

Re: Sex as expression as life , or sex as an addiction

Post by barbara »

breathoflife92 wrote:I was confused as I was only hearing that sex is bad, it is a preprogrammed desire.
Sex and desire are two different things. Sex as the physical act is simply that. It does not require desire, in fact, desire gets in the way of sex and you are drawn into what arouses you in the mind, like pictures, images, ideas, memories of past relationships or whatever. So forgive yourself when you allow yourself to be sucked into such programmes which are like films playing in your head. They create energy and have nothing to do with sexual self-expression.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Thanks Barbara I know what you mean !
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Going to post a bit on this while logged in, so I 've walked this sex process and found a few things, firstly like Bernard said and I have found as well, the body can only do so much sex in a period of time. Like every time you masturbate you sort of cash out, and will not be able to have sex after a period of time for me, weeks or more. Which is where addiction will come in because you will wonder why you can't have sex every second of the day lol. Sex is a systematic function that absolutely requires time and patience. It is a desire and very nice one, but I have found it requires time and patience to have "real sex". Check the animal kingdom. They show us. They have sex every so often , you know maybe months or years. Its like saving up for it and waiting. This is where masturbation isn't best for all because you will masturbate every time you get a "little cash in the bank" lol. Understand sex is a very important piece to life and it requires time and patience to have the best .... orgasm. Its really what it is all about, the orgasm, and less about "ok time to make another kid". And if you understand that you will know how the child will be dependent on the orgasm. I sense some uncomfortability around these words because the sexual process is fairly unknown. That ok. So next time you masturbate just know that you could have saved that "money in the bank " for something better at a later time....
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

I've been smoking cigarettes plus drinking about two cups of coffee per day, but the cigarettes mainly seem to destroy sex "drive" or ability to have sex
Disclaimer: all info here is for research purposes only,not about solicitation or illegal or immoral activity
viktor

Post by viktor »

Hi Breath,

Sex is a complicated point, because on the one hand, we have connected tons of pictures, fantasies, energies, personalities, characters, desires, hopes, wants, ideas, and believes to the act of sex – and used it as one of the primary engines to expand the mind consciousness system – and on the other hand – sex is a tremendous support for the human physical body. Though, to be able to use sex for the purpose of supporting our bodies, we do require to do self-work. Because the default programming in relation to sex is to have it be desire and picture driven, and to have sex with no regard for what would be supportive for the bodies involved. Hence, a re-programming is required, and this has been walked extensively in the masturbation series (https://eqafe.com/p/shocking-secrets-of ... ing-part-1) and the relationship series (https://eqafe.com/p/relationship-succes ... l-intimacy) – I suggest that you invest in these.

My suggestion on how to approach sex and relationships would be to not engage with the point just now as you have started with your process, but rather prepare yourself, through doing the necessary self-work, and then when you have established a more stable relationship with sex, to then, if it is something that you would like to do and that you see is relevant, start looking for a potential partner with which to walk the practical process of changing, and expressing yourself within sex.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

sex as explained in plenty of interviews done by some beings, i forget who, power the mind consciousness system and should be looked at as nothing more than that. i had it confused in the past as i was very much still addicted to sex. for all those wondering, listen to the what is sex series and the shocking secrets of masturbation. then one like myself will see sex in a reversed perspective on how the worlds mind looks at sex today
viktor

Post by viktor »

It is not only that – however the point must be changed and transformed before it can be of support – and they also walk through that process in the interviews. Thus sex is something we can use as a support for ourselves and our bodies – and the difference is that when sex is supportive – it is a physical expression and not used to power up fantasies, thoughts, ideas and desires in the mind. Not to judge sex thus, but rather CHANGE who we are within sex.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”