heaven before being borned

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Raúl

heaven before being borned

Post by Raúl »

I sometimes have brief visions, specially when I remember a very very young memory about my life, this happens to me a lot with for example movies I used to watch with 2-3 years old, I can see how I used to felt back then, who I was, and I have a feeling I just can't express

So, inspired by this young memories, I sometimes feel like I can remember where I was before being borned, I never see it clearly, I never have it like a real experience, but I can see like for some brief moments of remembering... a perfect manifestation of expresion of myself, that was existing in complete darkness because I was not in physical existence, I feel like a lot happened before I was borned, if I think about it a lot it just gets covered but sometimes, by surprise, I can see very very far in the time, and I don't know if these are my imaginations, or if it's just the feeling that I was as a child that feels magical and I am projecting it to this experience of knowing more than I know, maybe it's just a memory, maybe it's something else

and in those moments of new inspiration when I can remember far away I feel the conection, like the most pure and authentic conection to everything, in the present I feel something similar with not being the mind, just stopping the thought that my mind think are so important and must be said just after something

as I said I don't know if it's a projection, but I feel like I want to die and leave this body so the fun can start (just joking) :lol:

have you even experienced this feeling of remembering yourself as a very young being in life and tring to connect that with the place that we all come from?
Marlen

Re: heaven before being borned

Post by Marlen »

Hi Raul

I can't relate to what you've experienced, but here as with anything and you can do the same if it was a dream, look at what are the experiences that come up in you within participating in such glimpses or imaginations, there's a desire for/ a yearning to experience that 'connection' which in itself in relation to 'connecting to' would already imply separation, because we are already in fact an equal and one part of existence, no 'connections needed' so to speak, so this has been the main point of separation that has existed way beyond humanity's creation, way beyond the existence of different races, it all started from the very initial moments of our existence, which I suggest you check out in the Secret History of the Universeseries - it's also in spanish now here La Historia Secreta del Universo - and also the first 60 episodes of the atlanteans' series describe in detail how is it that we've separated ourselves from life/substance through a belief of 'being disconnected' and so having to 'keep a connection with' instead of existing in oneness and equality with it.

So, that's the info to understand the actual process of 'evolution' if you will that may assist you in understanding what this yearning is all about - but also make it practical for yourself, what are you seeing yourself desiring, hoping or yearning for exists within you as an 'experience' only, as a feeling which by the way you describe it is 'positive'in nature, and instead see how you can make of those moments something that is more livable and tangible in your day to day living, like what you mentioned on being stable or being directive in your participation in your mind and so in your body and how that is in essence a moment of standing with your physical body, breathing, while of course continuing to 'take on' the next points that may open up in your reality. So in essence look at it practically as a point of support, rather than making it something 'more' than yourself, which has also been an existential 'mistake' that is also explained in the series I mentioned above.

This one I found to be an essential one to understand this: Atlanteans - Missing The Point of Ourselves - Part 41 also available in spanish Atlantes - Perdiendo el Punto de Nosotros Mismos - Parte 41

Enjoy checking them out and share back how you go 'grounding' this point in your life.
Raúl

Re: heaven before being borned

Post by Raúl »

thanks!!!! nice info

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”