Am I prejudice?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Johnathan

Am I prejudice?

Post by Johnathan »

Is it prejudice to note that jews have a significant amount of control over the masses. They are in all types of positions of power. They own the media, federal reserve, imf, they make all the movies in hollywood (Some movies and tv shows are made to control the masses towards thinking a certain way - mind control), they are politicians, own banks, control public relations (propaganda), create wars for profit etc... I understand that evil people exist in all races whether you're white, black, brown, grey, green or whatever but history has shown that they are disliked everywhere they show up. They steal, lie, and inflate the money supply so they can profit. This has disturbed me because I think I am correct. When you call them out for the evil behavior they use deception and manipulation to seem as if they are innocent. History keeps repeating itself and no one has the balls to call them out. This is a dna issue not a religious issue. It is disgusting. This is not a scapegoating issue but actual fact. Do the math and they are in control of almost everything. The holocaust numbers in the 2nd world war were extremely inflated. What about the other races? Are they not equally human? Deceptive ways of control. Why is it that when someone calls them out for their self interest they are called prejudice when it is an actual fact? This stereotype existed in the B.C times and still exists today. When one race predominately has control of how the world functions is it racist to see it? Is it racist to point out how whites had black slaves in America? I think it was racist for white crackers to enslave black people. Hell, I am a white cracker but have no desire for controlling another race. How is it that jews are not slave owners? How do they get away with it?
Raúl

Re: Am I prejudice?

Post by Raúl »

I am just a young person, but I can tell you that you show that you are a good person with this worry about the being racist with the jews, but you also show you don't fully know yourself, if you trully know yourself, what's the point of having that feeling of I could be a racist with this thought? Go inside that worry, and find out if you are being right or wrong, with true honesty, the most balanced and equilibrated true you can find, you can't do more than that, and please be aware, everybody can be evil at any moment... so create those moment where you question your own ideas with no fear, it's a balance between trusting your own truth and never ever forgetting the other side, the other side for me is... being ready to fully die with acceptance if you have to, always trust your own truth! This is what i think
joe kou

Post by joe kou »

yes, it is prejudice. I will explain why.

anytime we use a label such as 'white', 'jew', or 'black' - we are already generalizing an entire population.
If we say 'whites' enslaved 'blacks' - this would imply all whites were enslaving all blacks. this is prejudice because is it not true that all whites enslaved all blacks, and is disrespectful and hurtful to many whites who do not deserve to be condemned for actions there were in no way a part of.

One CAN make a case that a majority of media and positions of power are heavily influenced by people of jewish heritage - if you really provide your evidence and cite your sources. that would be something that one can have a discussion about. but we cannot say "jews control the media" because NOT all jewish people are involved in that way and it is likewise unfair to simply say 'jews control the media' any more than it is fair to say 'whites enslaved blacks'. And to give this a proper and fair ground for discussion, we cannot deny our own individual roles in the ways in which we consume media and willingly buy into and in fact demand more of the entertainment we are so fond of and yet cannot be bothered to question.

likewise we can see and make the case that the banking cartels throughout history have played a major role in making the world the place it is now - and we can show evidence and cite sources that support this claim. but we cannot say 'bankers control the world' because NOT all bankers are involved in that way and many of the people in that sector are just as much enslaved by the system as we are, and we cannot deny our own role in the dependency we have all formed around money as it currently exists and how we actually protect the very banks and financial institutions that are systematically designed to impoverish us.

you said so yourself that you may be a white cracker but have no desire to control another race - but in the same sentence you also imply that jews are slave owners and that they shouldn't get away with it. so we cannot have it both ways here johnathan. because if it can be said that you can belong to a certain race but shouldn't be judged by the negative labels of that race, then you have to offer the same consideration to others.

i am not here to say there is nothing valid in your perspective. i very well informed about issues of the deep state, zionism, the israel influence on western foreign policy, the banking families and their histories dating back to the templar eras. what i am saying is - DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRAP. When looking at history it is VITAL to question the sources of your historical knowledge. The Jews are an easy target - and it is very convenient for history to forget about the hardships, the racism, the slavery that jews endured and all of the things that played a role in who they would become and their place in the world today. Nobody is innocent in this.

So as someone who has been an avid researcher of this kind of issue for nearly a decade now, I suggest humbly - do not polarize yourself into hatred and angry and blame and then feeling inferior and hopeless against such a monolithic conspiracy. Do not allow yourself to be sapped of your energy, your focus, and your awareness on issues that ultimately pale in comparison to what is REALLY going on in our own minds.

so instead of the blame and resentment toward the umbrella term 'jews', how about you rather take it back to self and see what is REALLY going on in terms of the mind control we are doing to OURSELVES and each other whenever we start to connect the dots - because the greatest conspiracy thus far that I have come across is the conspiracy of thought - the conspiracy of ego - the conspiracy of our mind consciousness system that has insinuated itself into us so fully that we lose sight of reality and create wars, conflicts, and wreak havoc upon our one and only planet in the name of the things we make real in our own heads.
Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

I explained that I don't think that all jews are evil, scheming, profit driven people, meaning that I am not generalizing the race into a category. Maybe I have an empathy problem because I am white but I can feel/understand why blacks would dislike whites. I don't like whites. Well to get to the point, I dislike the human species. I guess I am a self hating human. I dislike all races. I hate my own species. How can you not? Collectively we are a mess and always have been. The human species is supposedly an intelligent species but I see all other species far superior.

This has nothing to do with the recent or any race wars. I know certain people fund organizations that seem to be a good cause when in reality all it does is divide us as a species even more. That way you would have the ability to control the masses. You keep the people fighting each other and keep them distracted so you can control or profit. One race is always involved in this type of behavior and always has been. That is my point.
joe kou

Post by joe kou »

When you say one race has always been involved in this type of behavior and always has been, how do you actually qualify that?

Again you begin with saying that you are not generalizing but you end with a generalization. I am not trying to pick a fight over semantics here but simply opening up this pattern we sometimes fall into. On the one hand we reasonably see things clearly but on the other we have an emotional reaction toward something and this overrides our usual reason.

How we see the world and the people in it is an extension of how we see ourselves. So again it comes back to self, which really is the foundation of what we do here at desteni. So let us perhaps take this discussion back to the basics.

What is YOUR experience? Put aside for a moment your view of humanity as a species or all the ways in which you can say humanity does not measure up. What is YOUR experience of yourself? Where is the hurt? Where is the disappointment coming from? At what point did you perhaps make a decision to give up on the humanity that is within yourself?
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool last points Joe, I can definitely relate how I used to 'loathe humanity' based on the relationship I had with myself and so with changing that within the process, I currently can see, understand and identify the schemes, structures and systems we have created to separate ourselves, such as religions, races and the rest of it - but I no longer feel disempowered, hateful or angry at 'our species' in such emotional context, I do see the reality and acknowledge the problems we've collectively created, but definitely don't take a side any longer, which was an interestingly 'tricky' thing to get to stand on, because in our minds we have been wired to take 'either or' side to perpetuate separation.

I wrote a blog about it here 464.Changing My World View for further understanding and perspectives, but I do agree and suggest asking yourself the same questions Joe placed
What is YOUR experience? Put aside for a moment your view of humanity as a species or all the ways in which you can say humanity does not measure up. What is YOUR experience of yourself? Where is the hurt? Where is the disappointment coming from? At what point did you perhaps make a decision to give up on the humanity that is within yourself?
Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

What is my experience? My experience is being ripped off/conned and I see it everywhere. We were all told when graduating high school that if you go to college you will be able to get a good job and be able to make a living. Millions of us exist. I did what I was told to do at a young age. If you defer your payment because you can't afford to pay it (even if you work 80 hours a week) they raise the interest rates. I worked 70-90 hours a week as a caregiver (disabled/mentally challenged people) for a year after graduating and realized that it doesn't make a difference. If I triple my payments it still doesn't make a difference because of the interest rates. I also blame my parents for allowing me to borrow over 100,000 thousand dollars without explaining to me what I was getting into. And I blame myself for being so ignorant. Jews supposedly are 3% of the population but are involved in almost every system. Why is it that pointing out that such a small number of people that control almost everything on this planet means that you are antisemitic? That is bullshit. I am not racist but just saying a small number of people control everything and have allowed us to be manipulated and controlled is antisemitic? I feel for others because I know what minimum wage pays (even with overtime - working your ass off). It pays nothing. You are poor. Always a fucking overdue bill. No wonder why people use drugs and drink.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

You just laid out the usual mindset that keeps things as they are in fact, and this I don't mean in a way to judge you, but in observing the words and seeing how the pattern is laid out. All I read is reasons, excuses, justifications and blame, which come from a perception or 'being able to be manipulated' which is kind of interesting because we had a discussion the other day in seeing how no one can in fact be 'manipulated' by anyone else but yourself.

Here if you drop the reasons, excuses, justifications, knowledge of these 'elites' being in such control - who are you, where are YOU in this whole equation?

Someone in that chat mentioned that they were in fact realizing how through blaming others for perceiving themselves to 'be manipulated' they were in fact not daring to see how every single point they were reacting or angry about was in fact related to themselves, what we have accepted and allowed which of course if one builds up a case like you have here and even if it is 100% 'how things are' we do have a choice to see who we are in relation to all of that: do I decide to remain as a helpless, powerless victim to the 'oh so mighty elites and banksters and whatnot' OR do I decide to acknowledge my co-creation and shared responsibility in the creation of EVERYTHING that exists in this reality? Well, I once was where you were Jonathan, fully into it and making my way up the antagonistic championship to bash the system and everyone in it. I've decided to do that no more and instead focus on that which I can change HERE as myself, and all the rest of processes that by now you are aware of considering the time you've been looking around Desteni stuff over the years.

Therefore it's only a self-disempowered choice to see things as a limitation, rather take responsibility, make the best that you can in yes keeping yourself alive and working but not being defined entirely by 'work' or 'debt' and the rest of things you are currently seeing as 'a no way out' at all.
We decide how we SEE things and how we LIVE through them.

Lastly, please take a listen to this audio on Eqafe Setting Money to Purpose - The Soul of Money sharing real-time processes other people have walked in relation to this same point you mention, one of them being Joe and this blog by Kim Kline Day 218 - In Money but not OF Money - How to Find Your Passion Without Chasing Money, she's a great example of how working in the perceived as most 'problem-creating' type of industry she still managed to stand up and own he process in it, while being realistic about the nature of tasks and processes she would go through, so, can't say anything else but 'here are the examples' you can either learn from them and test those solutions out for yourself or remain blaming the jews and the '1%' comfortably numbing yourself from understanding self-responsibility.

So back to the original question, I'd go a bit step further from seeing the consequences you are walking now which are the reasons/excuses/justifications for you to stand in 'prejudice' or exist as 'prejudice' and instead dig further, rather ask yourself what am I hiding about myself with existing in prejudice? That shall bring in a more self-honest approach once that you know how you are backing up prejudice.

Also "No wonder why people use drugs and drink."Yep! why do you even think drugs have been the reason for wars - not only now but historically? It's great to give the masses its opium to keep everyone doped to mitigate the experiences of disempowerment and 'anger' at whoever they believe is the problem in the system, there's no such liberation in drugs or alcohol, ever, yet most people that do take them in believe they create a relaxation, a 'break' from reality, when it's in fact the other way around. But, for now self-responsibility is seen as a 'chore' and something much more 'undesirable' and 'arduous' than just popping a pill or inhaling some chemicals, smoking a joint or drinking a bottle of alcohol - never seeing that's the perfect enslaved self-created position. It's all in reverse, though we do have a choice to remain 'as everyone does' or step out and discover the actual life that DOES exist even in the most perceived 'enslaved' positions.

And, yep, I'm being quite direct and maybe even too 'blunt' here, but that's how I bring myself back to Earth whenever I see myself throwing a tantrum, so apologize if you take it personal but I prefer this kind of 'back to earth' solutions that can 'wake me up' to reality, so I extend it here for anyone that might be going through a similar experience in life.

Finally let's learn not to 'argue for our limitations' but dare to stick to pushing for self-honesty which is the point of this forum and sharings.

Thanks for sharing
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Just read this while translating it, and I suggest getting the whole audio interview to get the complete idea of where this quote is coming from.
"So for this interview to take with you this point of blame. Realize no point in being angry at yourself, or at your mind, or the system or at how this existence turned out to be [...]Being angry at what is here as it exists is not going to change it. It’s kinda like punching a wall. You have to understand it.
This has been one of the primary things that have limited human consciousness, is that you fight things, you resist things, you fear things instead of understanding it. And this is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself, is to understand things, get to know things, look at things rather than react in fear or resist it." - Mykey
Demons in the Afterlife - Part 22
viktor

Post by viktor »

There is no point in blaming any one particular person or race for how things have become on this earth, because we accepted and allowed all of it – we are all part of it – whether implicitly or directly – it makes no difference. Hence, instead of getting stuck in blame – find SOLUTIONS! There are tons of people more worse of than you, Jonathan. You even have access to internet, and some leisure time to participate in this forum, you are the elite of this world. And really, if we genuinely want a change to happen, how can we expect that to happen, if we are not even willing to change ourselves, and our own detrimental blame attitude towards individuals that we perceive to be responsible for this mess. Who do we expect to do the change? And will everything become better if we persecute jews? That has already been tried and tested, to no avail.

If we want things to change, we have to be the POSITIVE movement that finds SOLUTIONS and UNIFIES people and races instead of continuing the separation. So, what can you bring to this world that will actually be of some benefit? How can you change the debt situation for yourself and the many youngsters in similar or worse positions, or that are about to make that decision? Looking at that, and finding ways through it, that would be constructive and of real benefit. I suggest you place your focus on creating things that will actually support life on this earth instead of continuing in the same tracks as those that went before us.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”