valentin and hilda learning to get along

hilda rac

valentin and hilda learning to get along

Post by hilda rac »

• Hilda Rac
o Valentin, you're antagonizing Tat again with the last sentence of your post. Do you write and share self-forgiveness?

Valentin Rozman
o Ok, I deleted it, so now you write comments.
o What is your standpoint on the family body of laws?

Hilda Rac
o Actually there is no need, if you take attacks on desteni personally, you have to simply write it out and remove your reaction, not react to other people
o the first thing I learned was to stop reacting on the outside
o that was the first thing I started stopping

Valentin Rozman
o Don't you think that you're projecting your stopping reacting to others, when you follow/stalk their comments?

Hilda Rac
o and we're possessed again
o snap out of it
o You antagonized Tat, that was no projection
o humility and vulnerability within breath are your biggest weapons, stop yourself

Valentin Rozman
o What gives you the right to determine, with complete sureness, what is the emotional state of the person, who commented, only based on the content of the comment?

Hilda Rac
o it's called process
o that's what process is about, you don't know that?

Valentin Rozman
o Are you claiming, that you're able to infallibly estimate the emotional state of the person at the time the comment was written only based on the content of the comment?

Hilda Rac
o it's called the living word
o words create the human's existence
o words tell everything

Valentin Rozman
o Are you putting yourself in the position of an absolute arbiter, where you can completely accurately determine the adequacy or inadequacy of the comment considering Desteni principles?

Hilda Rac
o look, you attacked the guy with personal wounded vanity
o I don't know how long you'll be able to do this kind of self-deception

Valentin Rozman
o Then please give me an exact analysis, which words and phrases you associated with personal wounded vanity, so the reality of your claim can be determined

Hilda Rac
o god, you'll be thrown out
o no humility
o no vulnerability
o no self-honesty

Valentin Rozman
o Obviously when you have no arguments, you start threatening. And that's supposed to be self-honesty?

Hilda Rac
o you keep being stubborn, although three videos were made, that are written on your skin
o threats???
o how can I threaten you???
o I won't play with your systems, I don't want to play energetic games
o but obviously you don't even realize what energetic games are

Valentin Rozman
o Yes, that's exactly what I want to tell you. You always contact me, when you want to play energetic games and show that I am wrong and you are right. That's your standard pattern, which you have not cut yet.
o Therefore I ask you to not contact me anymore, when you want to accuse me of something, but stop and make an analysis of your reaction.

Hilda Rac
o not true
o it's about support, a concept that you have not accepted yet
o last time it looked like you understood something and we actually started agreeing, and now you're competing with me again
o and that's the problem
o you don't have any cooperation in you, but competition

Valentin Rozman
o Please investigate your wishes to support me, do you define yourself as capable of credible support, and if you wouldn't rather leave the supporting of me to other people, who are assigned to me for that and are capable of much bigger self-honesty.

Hilda Rac
o you're so judgmental

Valentin Rozman
o I'm interested whether you only took me on to support, or do you in this way "support" also some other Slovenian Destonians?

Hilda Rac
o destonians indiscriminately support each other, I support everyone like this, ask around a little

Valentin Rozman
o Ok, please give me examples of who and how you supported, so I can see your approach and effectiveness with attaining realization.

Hilda Rac
o because as opposed to you I actually apply process and I am starting to understand this existence
o you can take a look at my progress on the forum
o it's all there
o I support Alen, for instance, in comprehending things
o and the dude stops, when I show him an ego point, it's fascinating how easy life can be, when self-trust and therefore mutual trust are established
o I know it's harder for you because you're older, but there's nothing left to do but breathe and keep walking

Valentin Rozman
o I will check it out. I met Alen and I know that he's only beginning with process, he may be trusting you and acknowledging you from the perspective of your older age and time in process, therefore his response can be a consequence of his naivety, not wisdom.
o So do not allow yourself to have good feedback with supporting other people enlarge your ego and imagination that your support is valid.

Hilda Rac
o Blaž accepts my support
o you don't
o interesting, isn't it?

Valentin Rozman
o Yes, Blaž also has certain personal traits, because of which he allows himself to manipulate a lot more with people, who have similar behavioral patterns, like you.
o That is not surprising to me.

Hilda Rac
o lol, you'll be flying. Such arrogance, such superiority, such non-acceptance of self and others

Valentin Rozman
o Certain reactions of other people are conditioned by your and their personality, thought and behaviour patterns and therefore cannot reflect the degree of self-honesty of a person, who based on results of such an interaction imagines that it reached a high level of self-honesty.

Hilda Rac
o valentin, you have no clue
o you don't even understand what this is about
o you should have a looong hard look at that
o your "knowledge" means absolutely nothing, because you don't understand it, it's not part of you, but your mind

Valentin Rozman
o Anu is a good example, he could read the whole structure of a being and made every being react according to his wishes, without the being knowing that Anu was the one to trigger the reaction.

Hilda Rac
o again, this is only knowledge, you have no self-knowledge
o you're lost in a maze of information, and you randomly throw it at people, and hope they make sense of it

Valentin Rozman
o Excellent!

Hilda Rac
o here we go again, your flight over the cuckoo's nest will be spectacular
o enjoy
o but I'd rather you didn't call yourself Destonian, and others have also obviously come to this conclusion

Valentin Rozman
o Excellent!

Hilda Rac
o lol, you're completely closed off in your little world, where you HAVE to win, even if it doesn't make any sense at all to anyone

Valentin Rozman
o Excellent!

Hilda Rac
o no one cares
o I can imagine your mind now, which you're obviously not aware of enough, to stop, how it's working and it's outflow is this "excellent"... you're scared and you have all the tools to free yourself from them, but you don't apply them... and therefore the physical will chew you up and spit you out, because you'll be spiting others, but in essence you'll be spiting yourself

Hilda Rac
o I can already to some extent see the math
o what happens, if one doesn't stop
o you can't go ego in the system, because as soon as you run out of money, you're screwed
o and for you that moment is approaching with immense speed
o and still you're not prepared to take support from people who actually care
o what will it take for you to stop?
o look at this with common sense - of what value are you to all, if you're not working on yourself, when you simply still pursue your egos wish to be special and important? Destonians -realize- this shit, not only know it

17 hours ago
------
There's much spitefulness from my side, which I will post self-forgiveness on tomorrow.
Anna

Re: valentin and hilda learning to get along

Post by Anna »

What I am seeing here is competition. What I have experienced for myself is that once we use 'process' against each other as such within competition between egos, it is best to completely stop participating in the discussion. It is up to each one to realize this in self-honesty for/as self - because this point of using/abusing self-forgiveness and the principle to win over another in/as ego - is a clear indication that one is not yet standing clear in support of self or another. This thus requires self to stop participation within such discussions until one can identify these points in self-honesty, stop and bring it back to self in self-honesty.

Thanks guys for sharing this discussion. Cool that you're applying SF on these points Hilda - It is not personal - yet we make it so and by sharing here on the forum and within bringing it back to self in SF we give ourselves the opportunity to stand up and change to/for/as/within what is best for all.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hilda and Valentin,

What I suggest is each one taking their words and walking Self Forgiveness on each point - this is an opportunity we have to clarify the points for all as well as giving any further feedback if required once each one does their part.

Thanks.
kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Thanx for sharing guys!
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Marlen wrote:Hilda and Valentin,

What I suggest is each one taking their words and walking Self Forgiveness on each point - this is an opportunity we have to clarify the points for all as well as giving any further feedback if required once each one does their part.

Thanks.
Yup - definitely agree with this - and will be a cool example in how to walk self-responsibility in 'taking it back to self' - so, not placing the discussion here to try and 'expose' another, but placing it here to give self the proper direction that is required, through self-forGIVEness - realizing that it's not about 'the other' but self, because what we react to in another is merely revealing to us what we're not yet standing one with and equal to.

So, to walk the process of how we support ourselves to become effective at responding to another, as ourselves - thus, not reacting, as that's what we've mostly always done, due to being separated in our own little mind-bubbles - and it's time to stop these cycles of re-act-shun - and stand as examples here that we can actually work together within the principle of what is best for all - not letting egos get in the way of what we're busy doing here.

So, thanks for sharing - will be cool to see how this is walked through to correction.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Thanks guys for sharing this. It's a cool example of what we're all walking in this process.

We've only ever communicated with each other according to backchat and internal conversations and so once we are aware of it we can begin to apply self-forgiveness and self-corrected application - bringing it back to self, and in self-honesty taking self-responsibility for our separation.

Valentin wrote: Please investigate your wishes to support me, do you define yourself as capable of credible support, and if you wouldn't rather leave the supporting of me to other people, who are assigned to me for that and are capable of much bigger self-honesty.
bigger self-honesty lol

I'm not laughing 'at' you Valentin. It's kind of funny...if it weren't so deadly...Is there such a thing as 'bigger self-honesty'?
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Marlen wrote:Hilda and Valentin,

Thanks.
Yes, I totally agree with that.

I also wonder why Hilda did not translate my comment to Tat Purisha that was the reason for her to start a conversation with me.
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger
Andrea Rossouw

Post by Andrea Rossouw »

I suggest once SF is applied on the points mentioned above - to now look at word definitions. So Hilda and Valentin I suggest write down the words that you have different definitions of and discuss the words here, where others can share in perspectives.
Maite

Post by Maite »

I also wonder why Hilda did not translate my comment to Tat Purisha that was the reason for her to start a conversation with me.
Valentin,

The way you placed your words here is a way to antagonize people, trying to make people wonder about Hilda's starting-point - herein feeding assumptions and backchat. Just stop. If you want this comment translated and added - just do it yourself.

Maite
hilda rac

Post by hilda rac »

Hilda Rac
o Valentin, you're antagonizing Tat again with the last sentence of your post. Do you write and share self-forgiveness?

Starting point for writing to Valentin: not wanting Desteni to appear as an organization of ultra superior people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about what other people perceive and think about Desteni and Destonians.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be associated with Desteni and defined as a Destonian.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that a Destonian is better than other people because of taking responsibility to fix oneself and the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I am better than other people because I am taking responsibility to fix myself and the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other people because I am walking the process of realization.

Valentin Rozman
o Ok, I deleted it, so now you write comments.
o What is your standpoint on the family body of laws?

Hilda Rac
o Actually there is no need, if you take attacks on desteni personally, you have to simply write it out and remove your reaction, not react to other people
o the first thing I learned was to stop reacting on the outside
o that was the first thing I started stopping

Backchat: he's trying to be superior to me by appearing more knowledgeable and informed. Here there is personal guilt for not being as informed as him about the things that are going on on the political scene.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel/experience guilt for not being informed and educated about current politics.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive politics as tedious and boring.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel nervous and frustrated, whenever there is talk of politics, because I know that things could be so much simpler.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated by the political state of this world and hide behind that frustration in order to not have to deal with politics and apply myself within it, because I perceive myself as too small and not educated enough.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimidated by the immensity of work that has to be done in order to become political.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I must have a university degree to become involved with politics.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of having to get a university degree in order to participate within politics.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimidated by studying and getting a university degree.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define myself as unable to concentrate and study to get a university degree.

Valentin Rozman
o Don't you think that you're projecting your stopping reacting to others, when you follow/stalk their comments?

Hilda Rac
o and we're possessed again
o snap out of it
o You antagonized Tat, that was no projection
o humility and vulnerability within breath are your biggest weapons, stop yourself

Backchat: oh my god, it's so frustrating, when people won't cooperate.

My wish to speed things up all around me with everyone is quite prominent here. I've lived in a hectic mode all my life, I'm always in a hurry, I can't even walk slowly. Recently I've been slowing down while walking and feeling how my muscles and bones function, without rushing towards my destination.
Since my teens I've been living the lifestyle of always being late within the system. Always procrastinating till the last moment, and then doing my assignment in a hurry. I was procrastinating, because I noticed early on that kids from dysfunctional families get some slack in the system, so I played that role with adults, but I was concealing it from my peers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become lazy and procrastinate in terms of (school)work, because I had given into and started defining myself as being from a dysfunctional family.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed and embarrassed in front of my peers of coming from a dysfunctional family.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed and embarrassed for my parents' drinking and drama in front of my parents' peers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive myself as a member of a dysfunctional family.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define/perceive my family as dysfunctional, instead of realizing that all families have problems, because everybody has problems.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/define my family as special and more intelligent than other families.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/need/desire to be proud of my family/parents like other children were.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to other children/people for being unable to be proud of my family due to perceiving it as dysfunctional.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to other children in terms of whose parents are better.

But we never argued whose parents are prettier, because we didn't see that as children. lol

this is how far I got, work in progress

Return to “Other-Language Desteni Forums - Commenting/Response”