Counselling and Addiction Services

William

Counselling and Addiction Services

Post by William »

Hi All,

I wanted to get some feedback on an idea I had regarding setting up a counseling service for people in my city that are looking for support for Addictions or personality disorders (haha) as well as various other issues they may be facing. I see that It could possibly be of assistance in establishing an entry point for people to understand the Desteni material and potentially consider taking the DIP course. Would this be practical??? Any comments, input or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

William
Maite

Re: Counselling and Addiction Services

Post by Maite »

William wrote:Hi All,

I wanted to get some feedback on an idea I had regarding setting up a counseling service for people in my city that are looking for support for Addictions or personality disorders (haha) as well as various other issues they may be facing. I see that It could possibly be of assistance in establishing an entry point for people to understand the Desteni material and potentially consider taking the DIP course. Would this be practical??? Any comments, input or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

William
Hi William,

We considered starting a course on dealing with addictions, however decided to first have those on the farm who are studying psychology to get their degree so as to move effectively within the system.

Maite

Return to “Practical Living-Experience - Questions and Perspectives”