Astrology

GenevieveClaireParry

Astrology

Post by GenevieveClaireParry »

So, I just read some material from the blog Creation's Journey To Life about Astrology..

which you can view here: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... -part.html

I see/realize/understand that astrology is a way to control people into behaving in specific ways that enslave one into believing they are something, which can come true if one accept and allow it. It's a way to abuse oneself and others. Validating the way things are and accepting and allowing abuse to continue because it's God's divine plan...

The truth is the physical is and has been the only thing that is truly real, here.

We try to find someone who is compatible to not have to face all that is here as one and equal to who we are as the physical.

We try to separate ourselves from everyone else so that we can feel good/superior/special.

Within that we don't realize/see/understand that we are special inherently,

My question when I came to this forum was... should I burn my astrology books? Now I see that my mind was making an excuse to not have to do it by looking to others before I act as the self-directive principle, in dignity.

I see no reason to keep them around... Burning them might not be a great act, and may be unconvenient.. so I will go about seeing how I can dispose of this ass-troll-lodge-ick-all junk.

:-)

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that astrology is a means to separate oneself as all as one as equal from the physical reality as who I really am- the breath, the body, etc. and Oneness and Equality in essence.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to forgive myself in the moment when accepting and allowing myself to use astrology to validate my specialness, superiority, and above all separateness from all that is here as who I really am within and as the physical -- as Oneness and Equality.

I am not a symbol, I am not a sign, I am not anything in particular, I am not a part of astrology as a part of God's divine plan, which do not really exist here in the physical- but is a means of controlling people into accepting and allowing abuse to continue in the world.

I will not longer accept nor allow myself to use astrology to label or brand myself in separation from the physical as who I really am here in order to feel different, unique, special, superior, inferior, good or less than good- when I am Oneness and Equality in essence.

I will no longer accept nor allow myself to continue using astrology to validate my mind's control over me, to entertain myself within abusing myself and all, or to validate my experience of everything as perfect or meant to be in God's divine plan, abdicating my responsibility to direct myself within dignity to make this world a place that is best for all- as who I really am within and as Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to no longer accepting nor allowing myself to use astrology as a way of creating who I am, in separation from who I really am as all, as one, as equal, here within and as the physical.
Anna

Re: Astrology

Post by Anna »

Cool Genevieve!
Adele

Post by Adele »

Cool - well said! Thank you
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool for opening this point up, Genevieve

I used to also be into astrology and I found that things like birth charts would actually describe in a rather accurate manner the patterns that have mostly defined the 'who I am' as my personalities, my ego, my mind - but also the points I am 'good at' which I had created a specialness about.

Once I wrote Self Forgiveness on every single trait/aspect that I found in my birth chart which I had defined as 'special points'/positive aspects and weaknesses, and this realizing how such definitions I had used to define me or ratify 'who I am' in both the 'good' and the 'bad' - so the point of doing this was to acknowledge what exists as patterns within me that I could in fact take responsibility for - and also self-forgive the positive experience when it comes to the 'traits' or positive attributes that appeared there, so that I could then 'free' the attribute/aspect from being defined in a positive manner within me and instead see how I can embrace the word as a living word.

I did manage to give away some of these books, others are still around so it's not so much about getting rid of it, but realizing things for what they are and so rather self-forgiving the aspects of information that I had defined myself as - whether it was a perceived good/positive or bad/negative trait- while being able to identify with words certain patterns I had not been able to see for myself yet, of course being weary of just not trying to fit myself into the definitions explained in the birth chart, but using it as a supportive tool to see which patterns I am facing, which ones I am certainly not/cannot relate to and which others I had defined as being 'ok with' but in fact when writing it out, it wasn't.

And I had posted some weeks ago about Astrology in the times of revelation, which is also a cool way to also see how every aspect is in fact now geared toward and as self-suport in our process, to face ourselves. So it is not to judge astrology now, but understand why it existed, how it actually would point out the defined lifepaths, the preprogramming and so be able to self forgive that within ourselves too and so live the self-forgiveness by developing the actual skills that takes to become one constructive trait we could find as a 'gift' in a birthchart for example, so in this realizing that we have to actually work for these potentials and so also see that we are not defined or limited by what we are 'good' at or not, as that was also part of the enslavement as explained by Anu and co. here:

Mind Control through Weakening Strengths (Part 1) – Reptilians - Part 140

Mind Control through Weakening Strengths (Part 2) – Reptilians - Part 141

My question when I came to this forum was... should I burn my astrology books? Now I see that my mind was making an excuse to not have to do it by looking to others before I act as the self-directive principle, in dignity.
Cool point showing how you have to walk this point for yourself to understand it in order to make a decision, because if one only asks for others to say what is apparently 'right' to do and 'wrong to do' then once again we would delegate that self-responsibility to 'walk' the point for ourselves, to write it out, to develop common sense based on what others say. So it's definitely cool to share instead how you have walked the point to realize what it's best to do and so then come and reference that with others, so that we also don't take each other's words as 'truth' or 'fact,' but also always test it out for ourselves and develop our own common sense through walking the point through writing, self forgiveness and laying out the corrections, referencing with others, learning from others' perspectives and so strengthening our confirmations of what is common sense and what's not. So, very cool, that's what this forum is for, definitely.
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

I see no reason to keep them around... Burning them might not be a great act, and may be unconvenient.. so I will go about seeing how I can dispose of this ass-troll-lodge-ick-all junk.
Interesting that you considered burning the books because I DID burn most of my metaphysical-type books and my tarot cards a few years ago after I started really getting into the Desteni material. At that time, I burned the books and cards from points of self-judgment, guilt, and anger - which is kind of a bummer now because it would be really fun to play with that deck of tarot cards and see what comes up! And yeah, it was quite a mess to clean up after. So, I agree - burning the astrology material is not a great act. And as long as you're clear on the point, the books being around or not being around will not influence or change who you are.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Hey Genevieve, cool writings/self-forgiveness and thanks for sharing the point of astrology and your realizations!

I use to be obsessed with astrology and really defined myself according to my sign and the sub-signs or moon-signs involved in my birth chart and used to justify my indecisiveness for example because I a "moon in Libra" lol, and see I actually created this point of indecisiveness after reading about my moon sign to feel special/unique. I have thus realized through Desteni how being programmed with your signs is really not that cool cause then that shows that we are pre-programmed to be something/someone instead of us deciding/choosing who to be.

I dug up an old blog I'd like to share about astrology. One point is that I used to use an astrological compatibility chart to see if I was compatible with a guy, instead of actually getting to know him, lol but I trusted this chart by heart and would react when I would read negative aspects. Another point is defining and justifying another is the way they are because of their sign. You can check it out here: http://michelledip.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... astrology/
Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Cool sharing here guys. Thanks

Return to “Practical Living-Experience - Questions and Perspectives”