Magnetism and Health

Cathy

Magnetism and Health

Post by Cathy »

Martijn de Graafwrote:

Hi everyone,

has any of you insights in and/or experiences with wearing magnetic bracelets or such which may have health benefits? How could this actually work? What does it do?
Thanks
Cathy

Re: Magnetism and Health

Post by Cathy »

ingridschaefer wrote:

I will share some of my insights and investigations into related area's I have walked so far:

There are probably more dimensions to the magnetism bracelets as I did not exactly investigate how magnetism works where it should be related to 'conduct' the energy inside the body. In a short way, I would say it brings in 'the concept of balance' where one is only 'moving the energy' where energy and the physical body is not investigated in a complete way and so, the concept that one is 'wearing' is a limited concept without full understanding of and taking responsibility for the physical body and the mind consciousness system, and so, if it does work, it will only do for a short time and not lasting and/or be limited to certain superficial levels if one doesnot investigate the whole concept that one is working with.

From as far as I see with the product in the article, it is that it should have added a particulair frequency which is similar to the word's 'strength and 'balance' or 'endurance'. So once that one is wearing it, one can learn to stand equal with this concept as how it is symbolized within these words. All these concepts has a polarity like 'weakness' and 'imbalance' and the ones who buy a bracelet or something, are often more in the opposite polarity. When wearing the bracelet, the frequency of the 'positive' site is brought in, where one can stand equal to this 'quality' in/as consciousness. So it takes place on a conscousness level where if there the words are more integrated, once can more easily start for example doing exercises. When atletes are wearing it, they are already exercising etc, however they then also on a consciousness level are 'standing equal' to this word.

I would say there are products/frequencies that can be worked with if one in self-honesty investigate what is going on.

With the flower-remedies for example, they have both polarities in it and so, when one taking flower-remedies, one start seeing where one separated oneself from these qualities and how one did this. When here is self-forgiveness applied, the polarity/separation (and how this is created) can be stopped and the point will become integrated within oneself.

Here one works with a flower (so an organic product) which is not manipulated with a specific (positive polarity) of frequency of a symbolized word and while using them, one always is going to face oneself as it brings both polarities to the surface.

I have tested for a while for example a product that would protect against radiation, and what I found it that it enlarged the 'positive' experience in/as consciousness which made pretty 'high energetic' which is on these days, described as 'feeling good'. I could not wear it with me for a long time (maybe 30-60 minutes) as it made me more energetic.

Here what was remarkable for me, is that the one who was selling it, was very fast 'irritated' and I heard him (on the background while being on the phone) speak to his young child in complete separation, 'reading him a lesson' so to speak, very aggitated on a small point as how children show. It was actually as what I felt happening inside myself when keeping this product with me where I started to 'feel better than' or actually also tried to 'feel better than' where I was at that point with regards to my health-condition - so having a 'short-cut' trying to feel better than me within my physical body within my own manifested consequences - without walking the complete way of fully understanding how I did created my physical condiotions and take responsibility for it.

He was wearing it all day and sleeping with it under his pillow. However he said that he did need less sleep, was less tired etc. so I am not sure how this could happen, except that one does allow oneself to go into complete separation in/as consciousness where one has the DNA where one is not so much manifesting the points into the physical body as 'physical complains' but more manifesting these points in the outside world and so, it seems like the body is doing quite well with it. (not sure how this will be at the moment where the mcs is more integrated into the body).
Here it looks like 'therapy' is based on 'keeping the separation in/as consciousness' to 'protect oneself against radiation' instead of based on 'stopping the separation and bringing it back into oneness and equality in/as the physical'.

I asked Bernard once about these products and he said, if you really want to test it then you have to investigate it completely for yourself. I decided that with these products, I did not want to do it.

I did do this with the flower remedies, especially the Dutch ones (not Bach), which I investigated very widely for many years. I have had educations, have seen where they are made and who made them, have made them myself, have used them many times and still do and have walked with others who were using and investigating them. It still supports me to face myself more clear and so I can stop the separation and integrate both polarities within and as consiousness and so, stand equal to it and direct myself within. I am not using them constantly but only when I see myself standing before a point that I need more clarity on/within.

The way the flower-remedies are described are within words of consciousness which may give some misdirection about the use of it and there are quite a few different series that each should be investigated by itsel; however the words can be investigated and redefined for/as oneself and so one is using the remedies as a bridge for oneself to see and walk further than 'the oneness of consciousness' alone, as a support to stop the separation in/as (this oneness as) consiousness.

Thanks.
IngridS
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Anna wrote:

Awesome perspectives and insights here.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

ReginaldDiepenhorst wrote:

I’d also would like to share something about this.

I was always interested in devices or things that could make easier/better/more. Of course such articles as Niklas provided had no real substance to it for me. I mean; what the hell do people actually know about how things work and the influence things can have on the physical body/mind? And these articles still hold no value to me.

What changed my relationship with such devices/things was when I was visiting a store for stones and crystals. And I called up my spiritual guide – and she said: “You are still looking for something outside of yourself to aid you”. And this was said on such a level that I directly saw the power I was giving away to such “idea’s”.

And what I have understood from all of it, if there is a benefit to it… like for instance crystals, it’s just so minimal that it’s not even worth the money as it wouldn’t have such effects that it will actually aid you or correct something in you. Now this pertains specially to frequency/energy/spiritual aligned stuff. And thus I lost my interest within this.

Now for these magnetic braces. I can make all kind of stuff up within my mind as to why it should/could work or have a beneficial effect. As this is the same with the points mentioned above. But to look at it common sensically:
Magnetics, positive/negative charges. Then somehow they ‘imprint’ a polarity on it? Like in, making it weaker or stronger and the stronger one could be love or something like that? I can’t see how this in anyway would be a benefit to the physical body. And then imagine, we LIVE on a big giant magnet called Earth. But we don’t exactly call it magnetism but gravity. So if there is some benefit to be gained by magnetics for health purposes the earth as the magnet should be our answer.

What I have also found are the following things. And with ‘Found’ I mean practical knowledge. The earth is negatively charged. And all the things I portrayed within these devices for me were kind of an uplifting/positive-like-experience – thus these magnetics should’ve been charged positively = not one and equal to the earth. Thus I put one and one together that if magnetics will have appositive effect on our well being, it could only be done so Equal to who we are. And since we are of this earth, who should be one and equal to that. Which ultimately means that you have to ground yourself and become one and equal to the earth and thus ‘IF there are possible benefits from magnetics’ then ‘grounding’ is the only way that is necessary to receive/manifest the biggest possible health benefits.

One thing that I also remember from Osho: is where he shares how people like to walk bare fooded in the grass, and that this is beneficial to the human (again the earthing-principle). Then he also mentioned that it’s peaceful to a lot of humans of laying with their stomach on the ground where there stomach/solar plexus/abdominal region is in direct contact with the ground and that this give a peaceful/relaxing experience. (1+1 together = earthing/grounding)

Now this is what I have been seeing/constructing through all the knowledge that I have read throughout the years, so It can be a bit ‘optimistic’ lol, but sounds to me as the most direct approach and the only real approach. Input is welcome.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

alyson wrote:

Thanks guys, Ingrid S, your insights regarding the flower remedies were very helpful for me, thank you :-)

Return to “Practical Living-Experience - Questions and Perspectives”