Music tutorials

Process User 4

Music tutorials

Post by Process User 4 »

If you're interested , this is how to make a tune like "Stepping out of Character''

Ok , i use Fl studio , you can get the same results with various software.I am comfortable with this particular software.A big thank you to the programmers.

Go to youtube and type fl studio basics or fl studio beginner .Learn from the videos .

then type fl studio edison(edison is the audio editor)

then type fruity slicer (it chops up an audio sample so that you can rearrange it )

then type fl studio automation (how to automate effects)

Please tell me if there's a way to attach the song file so that you can load it on the software and see exactly how it's done .Change the song structure and play with the parameters to learn .

Juan we are waiting to hear something from you ;) and we can make something together any time :)

Thank you guys !
Juan Pablo

Re: Music tutorials

Post by Juan Pablo »

Process User 4 wrote:If you're interested , this is how to make a tune like "Stepping out of Character''

Ok , i use Fl studio , you can get the same results with various software.I am comfortable with this particular software.A big thank you to the programmers.

Go to youtube and type fl studio basics or fl studio beginner .Learn from the videos .

then type fl studio edison(edison is the audio editor)

then type fruity slicer (it chops up an audio sample so that you can rearrange it )

then type fl studio automation (how to automate effects)

Please tell me if there's a way to attach the song file so that you can load it on the software and see exactly how it's done .Change the song structure and play with the parameters to learn .

Juan we are waiting to hear something from you ;) and we can make something together any time :)

Thank you guys !
LOL cool Process User 4, yes - I have actually FL studio, I was testing without any tutorial, maybe that was my error :P

Is there a way to contact you, like skype or something - if you are willing to, we can make a song - as it would be cool to start songs with self-forgiveness, I was walking yesterday and realized that if I made a song from that, I can share and express my insights.

So - let's get in contact !
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

Yes man ! I am making a skype account and i'll post it here or in the profile info .Tell me if you know how to attach the song file for the rest to see.
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

you can download the project file here :

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|227p4 ... |81850|0|0

tell me if it's not working , thanks
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Process User 4 wrote:you can download the project file here :

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|227p4 ... |81850|0|0

tell me if it's not working , thanks
yes it works - cool !

please give me your account when you are ready.

Return to “Music for Equality”