Can music support us?

Ann

Re: Can music support us?

Post by Ann »

No, it is only not good for you when it controls you or moves you in a way that is not best for you nor others or the common good.
I like some music more than other music, some of it represents a certain "sphere", like for example storm and rain sounds, or dramatic music.
So you can enjoy it, but not let the energetic experience control you. You can still "feel" things with the music without allowing it to direct you.
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Cool support here guys.

And cool the point mentioned Gian -- I can see how through judging the music and/or creating an experience from it, we store backchats and thoughts from it, wherein we would re-reproduce the experience/feeling/emotion. So, I wold be able to see within your reply how I would use music-backchat as a distractor to re-reproduce energy experience -- and also how through that backchat I would want to hear music -- so a point to have a look is related to trying to disconnect ourselves from reality, to just create an energetic experience to feed our mind-bubbles of 'everything is fine'.
David Alvarado

Post by David Alvarado »

Gian wrote:
but is it bad that you have a feeling towards a type of music that makes you react in a certain way?
No it isnt bad - but then it isnt good either, it is not a judgment of good or bad, it is simply looking at the physical and seeing what the effects is on the physical, any feeling if it is good or bad takes flesh as the physical and transforms it into energy that we then experience as feelings/emotions and with which we create thoughts.

so if there is any reaction as a feeling/emotion then it isnt to judge it, it is to realize what it does tho the physical and that within that seeing and realizing that it is abuse, abusing the physical for a temporary experience that is of and as the mind.

this is but one dimension to consider, then there is looking at why do one react and experience a certain emotion/feeling with certain music, what is the mind-control/brainwashing behind it, how does this experience direct us and our world and in the end how does this create the entire world.

when and as I listen to music I make sure I breathe and that I am breathing and not within an experience within myself, because once there is an experience or any movement within me towards certain music I know one thing, I am/have conditioned myself - enslaved myself to only a certain music and thus giving it the power/permission as the experience to control me and direct me through my acceptances and allowances -

this is a practical way that I apply that is not of judgment as good or bad, and even if you do have an experience as a feeling or emotion within you when listening to music it isnt to separate self from it, it is to Breathe and to see what remains here when breathing, really focus on breathing and not feeding the energy and this way seeing what is real and what is not, because that which isnt real but yet kept alive by the mind feeds of that which is real and thus abuses life.
i still don't quite understand it... so this reaction/feeling/emotion, its a created experience from the mind? that its not real? and how exactly are you able to see what remains when you breathe ? how does breathing works? and also... so if we keep a feeling that isn't real it feeds from what is real? wtf are you talking about?
Gian

Post by Gian »

i still don't quite understand it... so this reaction/feeling/emotion, its a created experience from the mind?
Yes.

that its not real? and how exactly are you able to see what remains when you breathe ?
yes it isnt real - any thought/feeling/emotion (experience) isnt real, because the thoughts/feelings/emotions is always something happening inside ourselves that WE create though interpreting the physical reality, and a interpretation of the physical isnt the physical, so it isnt real. when you experience a good feeling towards certain music then that is how you experience it according to the knowledge and information (judgments) you have within you, while someone else will listen to the same music but Hate it - SO what is real then? real will be when you STOP your mind through breathing and not participating within it, and then that which does not stop which is you breathing and the physical reality that we all share equally and can confirm equally and that we can see touch smell hear equally such as the sounds of the music will be what is here and "real". not the internal experiences.

so breathing works as follow - focus on your breathing, air going into your belly and out of your belly, you will see when you breathe effectively it is almost impossible to talk to yourself in your head and to have thoughts, because the space that is used to talk with ourselves and have thoughts in is now filled with air.you can do the breathing exercise of breathing in for 4 counts and holding the breathe for 4 counts and then breathe out for 4 counts and hold it out for four counts to exercise breathing, but that isnt how you should always breathe it is simply for support to physically feel the breathing process and becoming aware of it.
so if we keep a feeling that isn't real it feeds from what is real? wtf are you talking about?
it works the same as when we burn oil, trees, coal etc, we take the physical resources that is here and measurable and then we burn it for a temporary moment to have energy, then it is gone, never to be seen again or as we all know it pollutes the air and gives of gasses and toxic waist even. - so the same goes for us and our bodies, the MIND uses the physical resources which is our Bodies and it takes resources from the body to create the thoughts/feelings/emotions which is always temporary and then it is gone, so we take something here and we turn it into nothing for the sake of thoughts/feelings/emotions.

and then the other point - thoughts/feelings/emotions isnt even real because we create them in contradiction to reality as the physical, and reality is real and showing us what is real and then in the meantime we are all experiencing completely different things inside of ourselves, so what we experience inside ourselves is always a lie because it is in contradiction to reality.

If any of this isnt more clear then I will suggest what Maya suggested in the beginning of this postings.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Gian wrote:
it works the same as when we burn oil, trees, coal etc, we take the physical resources that is here and measurable and then we burn it for a temporary moment to have energy, then it is gone, never to be seen again or as we all know it pollutes the air and gives of gasses and toxic waist even. - so the same goes for us and our bodies, the MIND uses the physical resources which is our Bodies and it takes resources from the body to create the thoughts/feelings/emotions which is always temporary and then it is gone, so we take something here and we turn it into nothing for the sake of thoughts/feelings/emotions.
Very cool Analogy Gian.
David Alvarado wrote:so if we keep a feeling that isn't real it feeds from what is real? wtf are you talking about?
To understand the relationship between Energy and Substance, i suggest listening to: The Secret History of the Universe - The Creation of Energy - Part 4
To Understand Consciousness, Energy and the Human physical body, i suggest listening to: The Soul of Money - Part 1 (Free)
To Understand Emotions and Feelings and its relationship to the human physical body - i suggest listening to: Quantum Mind Self Awareness - STEP 24
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Yep agreed cool support here. Thanks.
maya rote

Post by maya rote »

cool support here, thanks all

and for more, i suggest you read lindsay's blogs about her relationship to music, they are really cool and supportive
Day 152: Face the Music

Return to “Music for Equality”