History of Mankind in eBook form?

robertstevensful

History of Mankind in eBook form?

Post by robertstevensful »

I am curious if any kind of eBook exists which has the History of Mankind in text form for easy reading? Otherwise I do not think it is explained in text anywhere else?

Having watched the videos - I am interested in sharing this information with others who I know are interested i understanding the history of reincarnation, why they have been placed in the families in which they are, what exactly the mind is and its design and purpose is, etc. -- however I find myself limited in resources to tell them that "heaven changed in 2006" and to understand you have to watch these scattered videos on youtube which are now even missing the video portion and have random static images. People would expect that if such a definitive change in heaven happened - then it would be published in a proper eBook form or some kind of PDF which they can read and then decide to agree with or not. It would be really appreciated if the dimensions could come together and write a definitive History of Mankind and History and Explanation of Reincarnation in eBook form since I think this is of practical use to many people - especially the part of reincarnation to understand "why are people placed in the families in which they are currently placed" - which is a main question of many people.
Garbrielle

Re: History of Mankind in eBook form?

Post by Garbrielle »

Hi RobertStevensful,

Welcome to the Fourm, we ask that you formly introduce yourself and share how you came to desteni, and what lead you up to taking desteni into consideration. You can introduce yourself in this thread, this so we can get a gauge of where you are at in your process and find out more about you. Also, make sure you check out the Forum Guidelines to familiarize yourself with how the forum works and functions. We require real names, so if this is not your real name, please let us know what it is and a moderator will change it.

In terms of an e-book of the history of mankind, I would predict that in the future, this will be one of the projects that will be in the works, but at the moment, there is no e-book of the history of mankind seires that is available, although these older videos are all available on various youtube sites. I suggest you go on to Desteni Spanish playlist, which has a number of the history of mankind (old version via 2007) videos to go through, these are in english with spanish subtitles.

On Eqafe, there is new and more detialed specific history of mankind series being walked by the reptillians and atlantean races at the moment, for when you are able to purchase, I suggest do so. Based on resources and time, the interview series are priorities as it's easier listening and helps get the message out quicker. All the interviews will have to be transcribed and then made into books, which will take time, so I would see the e-books of the interview series being something as a future consideration.
robertstevensful

I know many people who follow 'Osho' type teachings who are thinking that they are ascending to Heaven and have choosen all kind of deceptive life-paths and soul-contracts for their lifetimes in exchange for supposedly being allowed to get into Heaven (they think that this is their last lifetime on Earth, their goal is to escape the pain of Earth by breaking free of reincarnation through having had made a deal with one of the previous White Light Entities). The spiritual schools and spiritual circles abound with these kind of people.

The thing is - I can't blame them because according to the material, Heaven and these kind of White Light contracts DID exist and WERE real. Such an eBook would make available the impetus for these people to realize maybe their soul contracts will not be valid at the end of their lifetimes and so maybe they should change their actions now.
robertstevensful

Also Garbrielle - thanks for the reply - but videos in my opinion are extremely limited. PDFs are much easily widely distributed. The PDFs should be posted on sources like Scribd and then people will take the task upon themselves to redistribute links on various forums and spiritual circles, etc.

I understand the need to also fund activities via Eqcafe - but the videos can be for more advanced members while the PDFs can be recruitment. I feel more people at this time need to be exposed to the 'CHANGE IN HEAVEN'. If Heaven was changed - then people expect a PDF on Scribd with complete detail. A PDF can be read and scanned through in minutes - whereas going through videos takes HUNDREDS OF HOURS and is a very limited audience.

Something could you discuss among your leaders - if you would like to open up Desteni to a wider audience at this time - please start distributing stuff in TEXT/PDF instead of Video.
Anna

Post by Anna »

robertstevensful wrote:Also Garbrielle - thanks for the reply - but videos in my opinion are extremely limited. PDFs are much easily widely distributed. The PDFs should be posted on sources like Scribd and then people will take the task upon themselves to redistribute links on various forums and spiritual circles, etc.

I understand the need to also fund activities via Eqcafe - but the videos can be for more advanced members while the PDFs can be recruitment. I feel more people at this time need to be exposed to the 'CHANGE IN HEAVEN'. If Heaven was changed - then people expect a PDF on Scribd with complete detail. A PDF can be read and scanned through in minutes - whereas going through videos takes HUNDREDS OF HOURS and is a very limited audience.

Something could you discuss among your leaders - if you would like to open up Desteni to a wider audience at this time - please start distributing stuff in TEXT/PDF instead of Video.
Hi Robert. Welcome to the forum!

A point to consider is that different people have different approaches to new information - for many people visual and audio is effective, others like to read. So it is not about distributing texts instead of videos as both has found to be effective in different ways. Thus the Desteni material is shared in both visual/auditive and text based versions. On the Desteni website there is an extensive database of articles that can be accessed, including much about the History of Mankind.

A point to consider as well is that we at Desteni operate as a group, not as a corporation. lol - so there are no leaders sitting with vast resources and manpower available in terms of people being able to transcribe and translate the material. The group thus operates primarily on a voluntary level by people all over the world who also have jobs, children and education besides the work we do with Desteni. So how the material is distributed and shared is up to us all as a group. It is definitely a cool suggestion to create more PDF's however there are several points to take into consideration when deciding upon doing that as mentioned in terms of what is the most practical for everyone involved.

So suggest that you participate and share yourself and your blog and share the material and if you have particular skills, definitely bring it to the table! The more, the merrier. lol
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Desteni Essential:

Desteni Material Research 2007-2010

Topics in this Book:
Oneness and Equality
The ‘Process’ of Self
Self-Honesty
Self-Forgiveness
Self-Expression
Self-Responsibility as Life
Practical Common Sense
Here
Energy
and many more on 282 pages…
robertstevensful

Thanks Marlen. If I can offer a suggestion - we are at the stage where those who "wanted" to be self-honest have already done so through various opportunities. What remains now is those beings that are deliberately dishonest and deceitful by design and will only follow self-interest. I know hundreds of such types in various spiritual circles who when I look at their life I see that they have signed various deceptive life contracts to run computer programs in their minds to power certain systems in exchange for being giving current lives of glamour, and/or fame, and/or semi-wealth - allowing them to live as if they think they are "spiritual beings" to which god has given special privileges to.

These people do not care about what is "right" or "wrong" - talking self-honesty to them is completely useless. They just need to read something explaining to them that their life contract is no longer valid and that it is no longer going to get them into Heaven. Something direct and to the point. For example some kind of eBook titled "The fall of Heaven in 2006". Then it explains very directly why beings should drop and delete any life contracts they may have made with the old Heaven because they are not going to be honored anymore. Some of the people who read the eBook might be intelligent enough to actually believe or check for themselves whether Heaven really still does exist or not.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Robert,

It's a cool approach the one that you are giving here - the type of message you were suggesting has definitely been spoken hundreds of times in the voice of many Destonians through vlogs and blogs - however not yet as such in a PDF form. So, we'll take the suggestion into consideration to create such type of 'shocking title' to instigate further investigation within Desteni and the entire debunking of the old system and the current ongoing process at an existential level.

Thanks.
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

Hi Robert,
welcome to the Forum.
Thanks for your interest in spreading the message of Desteni.
The book that Marlen advised is the closest to what you are seeking that is available at the moment.
Regarding your last post, we are just starting to approach the process of Birthing ourselves as Life and it will take 7 years from walking daily a process of self correction to expose who we have become through our commitment to the Mind vs Life.
This means that it is process for Self, so you are welcome to join the walk for YourSelf as you look into our thread on the Forum and on Facebook.
I can share with you mu first approach to Desteni, my Desteni Taliban phase as I have renamed it with a friend, during which I went about telling everyone what I had not in fact realized for myself, the backlash was a process to walk in itself, still walking it as I stabilize myself to become an example of what walking for Self as All entails.
So, while I see the good points about Your proposal, I see as well what Anna said, we are a limited number involved in everything from translations to transcripts to Forums, some are walking the DIP process with others as their support buddies and I don't exclude that the material could turn into a book but at the moment, as each one of us found our way Here even through the scattered first You Tube videos, others will too.
So do not worry about others having expired contracts and maybe wanting to rub it in their face -an interesting point to consider maybe?- as I have walked the Character 'you'll have to do sooo much self forgiveness when you catch up' which is just another expression of the Spiteful beings we have become and clever too as we find ways to justify why we are not doing what in fact we know we are doing.
Have a look at the FAQ section, much of the story is told there, inside Eqafe you won't find videos but MP3s, they are in fact the best as you can listen to them while you walk, while you go to work, maximizing the time many do not have to read a book.
Another point to consider is that noone can be scared by their "contract expiration" to become self honest as you have seen within the spiritual world how flexible the Dooms date and Rescue Dates are, as to reflect and accomodate our utter dedication to Not become self honest and just stop our participation in Energetic thoughts, feelings and emotion.
As well we have to give each one the Free Choice to Change, if they join out of fear that they won't go to heaven they have not made a Choice for Life but a Choice for Fear and they won't last.
I scared myself to death before I came on board, all my own doing, I came through the net of the Conspiracy Theories, we found more people there willing to drop the bullshit and take responsibility than within the Spiritual Love and Light community, where the fear is bigger (but hidden and suppressed) than among the Conspirators where the fear has already surfaced and there is nowhere else to go.
So, enjoy Your Journey, glad You Made it Here :)
Maya

Post by Maya »

Marlen wrote:Desteni Essential:

Desteni Material Research 2007-2010

Topics in this Book:
Oneness and Equality
The ‘Process’ of Self
Self-Honesty
Self-Forgiveness
Self-Expression
Self-Responsibility as Life
Practical Common Sense
Here
Energy
and many more on 282 pages…
Yes, and we created a E-book with that material for those who seek for convenience when reading -
Desteni Material Research 2007-2010 - http://eqafe.com/p/desteni-material-research-2007-2010

Also - to understand in detail how Heaven existed as - suggest listening to the Journeys into the afterlife interview series

And.. welcome Robert.

Return to “Book Discussions”