Cancer bundle

christos mermigas

Cancer bundle

Post by christos mermigas »

I have done a research on cancer and since there is not a related topic, I thought to make one and share my findings with you.
I will be covering 3 methods, which can cure cancer, without using neither radiation nor chemo, providing appropriate links.

All people have cancer cells until something triggers/ activates them, with a very small percentage relating to cancer due to inheritance. The trigger is based upon the nutrition of each one. A ph-balanced nutrition can save somebody from a lot of deceases including cancer. This is the reason why chemo and radiation is not the solution; if the person does not change his nutrition habits and environment, cancer will come back and back again.

Dr. Bruce Lipton supports that is not the DNA that controls the genes, it’s the environment in which they operate. The cell’s membrane is the brain of the cell, which receives signal from the environment and acts accordingly.
More on his work on Epigenetic can be found in his book, “The biology of Belief”, and a lot of information are pointed out in his presentations. It is called: Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Perception and The New Biology

Of course although most of the information are out there, the truth is hidden somewhere in the profit making process of the pharmaceutical companies and greedy people.
That was the case why the findings of Dr.Royal Raymond Rife never reached the wider public. Dr. Rife was the first one to examine cells at a very close up level with his brilliant microscope. After understating the cells behavior he build a machine where he could sent sound frequencies to the infected cells and cure a lot of deceases including cancer. More on his life and work can be found at: Royal Raymond Rife Documentary

Another brilliant doctor is Dr. Burzynski. Dr. Burzynski has a clinic operating in Houston, Texas. http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/
Dr. Burzynski cures cancer with his neoplaston treatment. The FDA was dragging him to courts for a lot of years. Thankfully his patients stand up with him and supported him in court and this is the reason why they did not foreclose him. More on his work can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNbbfRW_Ak

And don’t forget Rick Simpson. A guy from Canada claiming that hemp oil can cure cancer. More on his work can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtQk0w6ZXA8
Anna

Re: Cancer bundle

Post by Anna »

Hi Christos.

Cool you've started to research this.

A while back we were several Destonians who investigated Burzynski and several blogs and vlogs have been written on his research. You can find them here.

Here's a vlog I did: The Profit of Your Death
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Cool Christos - I really enjoyed the following Life Review, so, when you're able to, you may also enjoy hearing it from Eqafe: Life Review - My Life with Cancer.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Thanks for sharing this info.

here is a vlog that i did:
2012 - Burzynski - Cancer Is Serious Business
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Thanks for sharing this research !
christos mermigas

Post by christos mermigas »

Hi guys.
No need to thank me. I saw it as part of my self responsibility. I mean if i have this knowledge/ information and nobody is benefiting from it, what's the point having it? None! Especially when we are talking about life and death.
Randy

Post by Randy »

Yesterday I received the following email update regarding Dr. Burzynski from forbiddenknowledgetv.com
Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, a Polish immigrant, was trained as both a biochemist and a physician. He's spent the last 35 years developing
and successfully treating cancer patients suffering with some of the most lethal forms of cancer at his clinic in Houston, Texas. The treatment
he developed involves a gene-targeted approach using non-toxic peptides and amino acids, known as Antineoplastons.

After a grueling 15-year long battle, the Texas Medical Board has officially ended its crusade to revoke Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski's medical license
in an effort to end his use of Antineoplastons. The Texas Medical Board's case against him was dismissed on November 19, 2012, just in time
for Thanksgiving.

After it was revealed that the FDA had pressured the Texas medical board to revoke Dr. Burzynski's medical license - despite the
fact that no laws were broken, and his treatment was proven safe and effective - the obvious question was "why?"

The answer to this has to do with money. Lots and lots of money... See, Dr. Burzynski owns the patent for this treatment, and should it actually
gain FDA approval, not only would it threaten conventional chemotherapy and radiation, it would also result in billions of dollars of cancer research
funds being funneled over to the one single scientist who has exclusive patent rights - Dr. Burzynski.

Dr. Burzynski received much-needed publicity two years ago with the release of ' Burzynski: The Movie'.... This documentary is about his remarkable
cancer discovery, and how he won the largest and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) in American history. Soon afterward, the Texas Medical Board sued him again - without success.

This year, a second film detailing his continued struggles, and victories, is scheduled to be released. As announced in the trailer (see below),
Dr. Burzynski is now doing the unthinkable... He is "the first and only scientist in United States history to enter the federal drug approval process
for a proprietary cancer therapy without any financial support from the American government, the pharmaceutical industry, or the cancer
establishment."

Video (about 5 mins):

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business - Part 2 - Trailer
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

"The answer to this has to do with money. Lots and lots of money... See, Dr. Burzynski owns the patent for this treatment, and should it actually gain FDA approval, not only would it threaten conventional chemotherapy and radiation, it would also result in billions of dollars of cancer research funds being funneled over to the one single scientist who has exclusive patent rights - Dr. Burzynski."

As long as money defines what's best for all, real solutions will be deliberately opposed.

Yet another reason why Equal Money must be in place: cancer will end up being 'serious business' and become a treatable disease with the best proven ways to cure it.

From the Equal Money Wiki -Health Care section:
Thus, within an Equal Money System – Healthcare will in fact become about the health and the care of humanity; and no longer only for money as profit and greed and the pleasure of a select few while most of humanity suffer. We will thus combine all research and we’ll have researchers across the globe work-together with each-other within a principle of ‘what’s best for all’, for actual and factual long-term solutions in health and health-care. Research and researchers will no longer be in competition or conflict or deliberately deceive the consumer just to make profit or get the money for all the research.

Researchers and scientists will then in fact want to do their work to benefit mankind; they will no longer do it just to survive or to become famous or to make money. It will be people that truly care. ‘Products of Love’ within the context of what actual love really is as actual care, con-sideration and regard for others as self, in giving and sharing the best to ensure that all are taken care of and are cared for equal and one, equal-to and one-with how each one would have wanted to be cared-for and taken care of. And – within an Equal Money System – this will also be the context of the produc¬tion of medications: assisting and supporting the Human Physical Body, and so the Human Being within this world as one.

Thanks for the update, Randy
KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Cool Christos, thanks for sharing.

Here's a vlog I've done as well on cancer, sharing about Burzyinski and suppression of cures for profit: 2012: We Have a Cure for Cancer - So Why Haven't You Heard About It?

Thanks for the Update Randy - look forward to the new video. Quite cool that he has stuck it out.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Dr. Burzynski is now doing the unthinkable... He is "the first and only scientist in United States history to enter the federal drug approval process
for a proprietary cancer therapy without any financial support from the American government, the pharmaceutical industry, or the cancer
establishment."
Cool!

Return to “Documentary Discussions”