Cancer bundle

sylvia

Re: Cancer bundle

Post by sylvia »

Thanks Christos for sharing and cool Randy about Burzynski entering the federal drug approval without the normal financial support. It is all about our body as I see it, when we start learning to be equal and one to the body and treat it to our best ability, we can start communicating with the body and seeing what it needs in order to be stable and functioning effective. It's the same for the system, when you use the human body as a blue print for the system, as long as we are in separation with it, there will be no actual communication taken place. And therefore we cannot see what is required to let it function effectively. So we must give it our best to start communicating with the system as our body and with that giving Equal Money Capitalism a place that we all can understand and use like a cure for cancer.
tormod

Post by tormod »

Hi guys...cool thread to continue from :-)
Within cancer treatment there is also the classical treatment, cell poison and different methods and drugs prescribed, to the cancer patient. These methods have various signs of recovery and is – by far not a complete cure to the cancer; riddle. Children are dying from cancer and it is our job to make sure that these children and these humans get the best treatment, possible, because of today the patients that have the most money; gets the best treatment and the best doctor/care.

India is producing a larger and larger amount of these medicines. The clues are that they do this without "permission" - from the patent owners. (The patency of the drugs is for instance cancer medicine and is there for protected by a/many patent) India – never the less produces this medicine and serves/sell it to its population and, is by doing so “breaking” international law, yet they are, giving the medicine to an affordable prize to its citizens.

So... patent owners: medical firms, is pushing the European Union, and other powerful organizations,/countries, to make India stop, its production of medicine based on a: broken patency. India has, (like china) a lot of people and is there for responsible for giving its citizens a good and affordable health care/treatment.
It is our job and responsibility to find/dig up, and create awareness with treatment of cancer and of, and to find the best cure there is imaginable and to present it to the patients of tomorrow, because the children/humans are depending on our skill, as destonians already, they are in our awareness /our shoulders and our laps and in our words, it’s our responsibility to find and presents the best cures that is possible to give and to present to a patient/patient group, that is best for the patient and that serves life.
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

wooo -- thanks for sharing Tormod !
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

cool thread all, thanks for sharing much relevant information regarding the latest in cancer development.
tormod

Post by tormod »

Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA) for Cancer treatment

- here is a new video about cenacer tretment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHKiayPdiNE

Here is the medicine/acid; said to cure breast, brain, and lung cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichloroacetic_acid

- Cheers
coco

Post by coco »

I've thought I have cancer for a whil now, but I'm 31, so maybe it's just glandular fever. I haven't been to the doctor yet, because I've been listening to some shit in youtube, and don't believe in medicine / believe I should ignore it and simply quit smoking and eat and live healthily, and it will cure itself. I am going to the doctor tommorrow. What should I do. I don't want to make it worse by creating something bad, when I should just become healthier in my life-style. A lot of pain and stress has caused bad-health, but a lot of being healthy should cure it right. How should I handle the doctor thing......
Anna

Post by Anna »

coco wrote:I've thought I have cancer for a whil now, but I'm 31, so maybe it's just glandular fever. I haven't been to the doctor yet, because I've been listening to some shit in youtube, and don't believe in medicine / believe I should ignore it and simply quit smoking and eat and live healthily, and it will cure itself. I am going to the doctor tommorrow. What should I do. I don't want to make it worse by creating something bad, when I should just become healthier in my life-style. A lot of pain and stress has caused bad-health, but a lot of being healthy should cure it right. How should I handle the doctor thing......
Hi Coco. It is definitely suggested to seek out medical support. And since you don't yet know what's up with your body I wouldn't worry about what to do about it, until you do know. Both health and illness is quite misunderstood in the current world-system, but that doesn't mean that one cannot benefit from seeking out support in this areas. With regards to health I would say: simply apply common sense, listen to the feedback of your body and focus on remaining stable.

Let us know how it goes!
coco

Post by coco »

got penecillin for infection. I was worrying too much, instead of comiting to taking care of my health. When I move to Lowestoft in a few weeks, I intend to quit smoking, so I can become healthier naturally. And with this commitment I am free, (do what you can).
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

coco wrote: I was worrying too much, instead of comiting to taking care of my health. When I move to Lowestoft in a few weeks, I intend to quit smoking, so I can become healthier naturally. And with this commitment I am free, (do what you can).

The understanding one gets from the Death Research series is precisely how the mind's emotions, feelings, thoughts most of the times end up causing the death of a person - when there is a possibility to prevent it - rather than the physical body being the only cause of it. So, I suggest also when and if you can acquire them, it really does educate oneself not only about death and its process but the relationship between the physical body that we usually take for granted and how we create further instability within the physical body through the participation in the mind.

Return to “Documentary Discussions”