Nuclear Energy is the safest form of energy?

YoganBarrientos

Nuclear Energy is the safest form of energy?

Postby YoganBarrientos » 29 Nov 2015, 18:26

Hey forum,
so I saw this video a while back. I don't KNOW if this is true, or if this guy is lying. But, if it is true then that would completely change the way we consider, not only nuclear energy, but all energy electricity production on the planet earth. I will share my perspectives on it after some time, to leave you to make your own assessment. This is a 1.5 hour video of this guy simply talking to a crowd of people. He claims he helped design the nuclear power plants in the world, and has worked with nuclear energy his entire life. He is an american, and at the very least he is quite entertaining and has quite a personality. So again, I don't know if this is true, but I think it is worth seeing and investigating and comparing that with other sources of information to see whether we can determine what is really going on. I know with Fukushima and the failure of the nuclear power plant, has lead to many concerns of radiation in the ocean. So I say it is worth considering this possibility and investigating whether radiation is indeed safe or not. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEBQem7tqc

Danielle

Re: Nuclear Energy is the safest form of energy?

Postby Danielle » 31 Oct 2017, 11:21

Cool. Thanks Yogan.

Garbrielle

Re: Nuclear Energy is the safest form of energy?

Postby Garbrielle » 06 Nov 2017, 04:50

Yogan, do you have the name of the documentary, the link shared is no longer working and I'd like to watch it. Thanks.

Return to “Documentary Discussions”