Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... right.html

Have you ever thought to yourself that money is not a basic right for all? I have, because it is one of the first cornerstones of capitalism that integrates into us as mind consciousness systems as we grow up in this world.

We are taught that nothing is free, that this is the way it is, and how it will always be. We are taught that only "the strongest survive" which is indirectly like saying that if you are not strong enough to make loads of money, then you deserve to die, that if your life is hard, then its because your a "bad person" that has to get better at being a "good person" as a big money generator - that is what this world teaches people.

It took me years of walking this process of equality and oneness before these concepts surrounding money were removed inside myself.

Very occasionally I will still catch myself thinking about money from a capitalistic starting point of "me first" in self-interest. But anytime these thoughts come up, I laugh because I know these thoughts are not real, so i stick to breathing and do not allow these thoughts to control my actions.

Money is not supposed to be a burden, but that's how we have designed it - the value we have given money is the problem, and therefore switching the value we give money to that which is best for all is the solution. We all have to walk this, no matter how much money you currently have, so lets walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up believing that money is not a basic right for all. I realise that these beliefs were programmed into me by this polarity based capitalistic environment we have set up here, which are completely exposed when the equality equation is applied. I realise that when you have a life of comfort tricks, when you have the security of money, our ego goes into defining ourselves as "lucky" and those without to be "unlucky" as if that is the way its supposed to be.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment of breathe that this definition of those with money being lucky and those without being unlucky is a polarity friction which keeps me in complete separation of physical reality and only serves to fuel the unconsciousness programming of all other humans in the world in relation to this point, which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself at various point in my life to judge those that do not have money as unlucky, lazy, weak and stupid. I realise that I have been brainwashed by these judgements growing up, that they are not based in physical reality, and so are not valid to keep within myself.

Yes of course people who don't have money are lacking in the education to be able to change their situation, yet this does not give me or anyone else the right to judge them for this -

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge a poor person in certain scenarios when that person does something really stupid due to their lack of education, but this judgement does not support me or the other person to change, so I will remove this judgement and build a world where nobody is allowed to be uneducated from birth till death.

I forgive myself that I have not always been aware that we cannot decide where we are born, if we are born into a poor family and we obviously struggle to survive as a result of it, that does not make us unlucky, lazy, weak, and stupid, it simply means that is the design for this being at this junction in their beingness existence - I realise that I cannot judge some one for something they cannot control, and instead redesign myself and the world around me to not allow any being to suffer.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment, that every being in this world has the right in all moments to have their basics for a dignified life provided for free.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that any moment of inconsistency with regards to thoughts that still come around at times, is indicative of some lingering programming in relation to money, so I take self-responsibility to find the root cause and make sure these thoughts cannot dictate my thoughts, no matter how many times I have to repeat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to support a money system everyday that allows for the rape, starvation and death of our fellow humans and wildlife, which is nothing but harm to this planet, which does not support anyone - because until all have, none have, so without an equal money system, humanity cannot truly evolve to reach our greatest potential.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to deny the security of money for all beings in any moment - so as and when I see my mind trying to justify capitalistic money system programming in anyway, I stop and breathe I do not allow my mind to engage these thoughts as I know that their will only be a circular recharging of the programming keeping me enslaved, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that it is only through an equal money system, that humanity can be uplifted to become the greatest version of ourselves.

No matter what anyone ever tries to say, no matter how long humanity want to deny it, there is no denying that we are all living beings and all require the same basic support from birth till death.

I commit myself to walking no matter how long until a system that supports all life equally is produced - if this is not produced in my lifetime, I will make sure that my actions, and the education I gave to my children, will be the clear blueprint for the fruits of the labour to be produced.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ke-it.html

Oh Donald Trump I don't like him, how often have you heard that in recent times from people? Or in relation to anyone or anything in your life, guaranteed you will hear the words "I don't like it" come up at various points.

But what is this dislike based on? In my experience it is always ego - it is something about this person or thing that you are reacting to, and the reason you are reacting is because you have unresolved issues in relation to the thing you are disliking about this person or thing.

Saying you dislike something, is like a judgement where you are saying that you are not equal to the thing you dislike, you are saying you will not walk with this point to direct it to whats best within yourself and your application - as the ego you will instead attack what is causing you to react.

I find taking self-responsibility is a much more beneficial solution, realising that allowing the pre-programmed mind to direct me is only going to cause consequences of repeated abuse.

I still catch myself falling into this trap at times, for instance recently I reacted about how a developer acted recently by offering me a rental apartment, and then taking it away from me at the last moment because he had a buyer come in, even after he took my deposit.

I got my refund of course, but what was interesting was seeing the reaction my mind had to all this,
where the thoughts were like "i don't like how these guys do business" and a I wasted a large portion of my day running round in these disliking circles in my mind that day, moaning at my agent for losing this property.

But when I look at why I reacted about this, it was because of seeing the property as mine already, like my ego had already taken ownership and felt personally offended when something my mind "perceives that I own" is taken away.

Also this reaction was based on the idea that "this is not the way to do business, this is the wrong way to do it, I wouldn't do it like this". So creating this polarity complex where I'm painting myself as the good guy victim, and painting this developer as the negative bad guy.

Then also was a layer of jealousy at the position of the developer, to be able to say no to a big rental offer from me in favour of the property being bought outright. Because in reality, if I was in this developers position I would do the same - I mean £900 a month, or £250,000 outright, which would you go for?

So these "I don't like it" thoughts are really just my pre-programmed mind reacting and my ego going into a defence mechanism, which is all only serving to keep me in separation of myself, and so has no validity in being allowed to continue.

I take self-responsibility to remove this point of separation, and to redesign myself to not fall into the trap of "i don't like it." in any moment.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

Do you find yourself often saying you don't like something? Well capitalism brainwashes us from a young age to dislike things, but desire to be liked by everyone. If you find yourself disliking a lot of things, then know that this pattern of behaviour will not assist you in your life. So walk with me to release this point -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the thought "I don't like it" in relation to various points in my life in a pattern of behaviour. I realise that these thoughts only occur in relation to when my ego gets offended by something I feel passionate about. I also realise that the consequences of participating with these thoughts are not supportive but only lead to judgements and blames of other people, keeping me in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment that if I took more time to get to understand more about the person or thing I am disliking, then I would find many areas of common ground where we are completely equal, because seeing the similarities ahead of the differences with anyone will support me in maintaining the most beneficial relationship with myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define myself as a person who must say when I don't like something immediately, that I must be honest to someone if I don't like them. However, I have since realised that when I react to something about someone else, before I open my mouth, I must stop and breathe, and reflect the reaction back to myself, see where I am reacting, where I am allowing myself to be mentally controlled and do not participate.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that when I am allowing myself to react to something about someone or something, I am allowing that person or thing to mentally control me, to keep me in a state of instability as separation from physical reality, which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself for desiring to be liked by others, yet wanting the "free choice" to dislike others anytime i want, which is clearly a spiteful concept which will not support me or anyone else only my ego, which is not acceptable, so I end this behaviour.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here breathe, that when something or someone causes a negative reaction in me, then really this person or thing is supporting me to bring it back to myself - to see how this person or thing can do this to me, what is it about this point that causes me to become unstable? What in my past have I not resolved? Within this investigation I will find the root cause and be able to remove this issue through a process of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that the thought "I don't like it" is my egos defence mechanism, to try to manipulate me, to keep me in fear, and keep me away from investigating myself where I can find the root cause and end the hold that this point of "I don't like it" has on me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to initially judge the person or thing I don't like as bad, and painting myself as good, creating and feeding into an unnecessary polarity friction of myself charging each definition in my mind and the minds of all people in this world as reality, when in reality anything based in creating polar opposites is an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself as the ego to believe that I am separate from this person or thing that I do not like, when in reality I am a part of everything that exists in this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that through accepting the thoughts "I don't like it" in any situation is a statement that directly shows that the consequences will keep myself trapped in this dislike, never questioning what I am disliking in separation from myself as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to blame the person or thing for the reaction I am experiencing, when really as I mentioned saying someone else is responsible for my internal experience is just abdicating my responsibility onto another which is a delusional idea, because I am always responsible for what I do and do not allow about myself, I cannot expect others to change for me, I can only lead by example through the change I walk as myself.

I forgive myself for not living the change I want to see in relation to all things that my mind "doesn't like". I take responsibility to change any point of "I don't like it" that I ever see coming up in my mind.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as "I don't like it" in relation to anything in my life. So as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up about someone or something in any situation, then I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage the thoughts, as I know that by allowing the thoughts I will only keep myself trapped in the dislike which is not supportive for me or anyone else and thus not acceptable, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up around the person or thing.

I commit myself to living the realisation that anytime I have thoughts of disliking someone or something, that while it makes sense to not interact with the person or thing if they are abusive. But regardless, I will live the realisation that when I am having thoughts of dislike towards someone or something, then I must look at myself to find out what is causing me to react, and make sure I keep myself stable as the breathe of life in self-honesty.
Process User 11

Post by Process User 11 »

Cool!
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -i-am.html

Nobody likes to be the black sheep in the herd, and we have all been in situations in our life where we have been treated differently to others in and felt offended because of it.

Why might you be treated differently in a situation? Well maybe your views and principles are not shared by those in the situation, or maybe someone in your family is not liked and so you are being treated differently by someone for that.

Or maybe it could be something as trivial as the sports team you like is not liked by the others in the group and so you are being ignored, not embraced but are rather pushed to the edges of the situation.

This happened to me recently whereby some people I work with were providing money to a charity that I am not willing to provide my own finance towards, they were all rewarded with a "dress down" day, the afternoon off work and an evening party.

I was not singled out for persecution or anything and I was also allowed the afternoon off, though not

the dressing down of course lol. But you notice the strange looks as I am the only person in the office still in a suit, the silence, the whispers etc.

I was reacting to all those factors in this moment, inside my mind I was laughing to myself, disappointed by the petty nature of this behaviour, wondering if they are trying to single me out.

Yet I have found that the best solution for this is to first pull myself out of my mind through self corrective application of breathing, where I touch what is here, where I stay calm about the purposeful attempt to single and isolate me out of the situation.

Then secondly I find that focusing, sticking to my tasks and integrating into my work with those work colleagues, not being distracted by any of their behaviour. Its like breezing through a brick wall that is placed before me, laughing with their laughs, supporting them in completing mine and their projects etc.

This helps to mitigate their different treatment of me regarding these points, and assists me to remain stable as the physical here and stay out of my mind - Its amazing in life how anyone who dislikes you for whatever reason, will reduce their dislike of you every time you help them to achieve something physically, because the power of unity naturally wears down the defences of the most resistant defences of the ego.

But I am still learning and their is a lot more learning left to do, because although I diffused the situation inside my mind, I still reacted to the different way I was treated.

Yet I should expect this, this should not surprise me and thus should not shake my mind even for a moment.

So walk with me as I take self-responsibility to investigate this point and learn to redesign myself to be able to be un-phased by any attempts to single me out in any scenario - because when you produce a message in this world that is not understood by the majority in the system still, then you have to be prepared for the response to the reactions your message can cause in others.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -i-am.html

Is there a scenario where people are trying to single you out of an equation? Are there people that are trying to treat you differently to others in a situation.

Well if there is then this blog will support in making sure that you learn to become unaffected by the mental attacks of others, because ultimately while we can try to assist a person to see their abusive behaviour and give them a solution, we can never change another persons perspective, we can only ever change our own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in annoyance when I am treated differently to others in a situation. I realise that this reaction only causes discomfort for me, and is exactly what the person/persons trying to treat me differently wish to achieve. So I take self-responsibility to redesign myself into a being that cannot be moved into emotional reaction by the spiteful actions of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to after initially being offended, I then will become mentally trapped within a bubble of paranoia, wondering what plot, what conspiracy are these people cooking up for me next? Again this paranoia is not supporting me and so should be removed.

I forgive myself that I have held onto memories from when I was a young child of being surrounded by white people in various scenarios, and feeling different just from a race perspective because even though I have a lot of Aryan genetics, I have such a mix of genes in my design and almost feeling ashamed of that in younger years - wanting and hoping to be included, yet also expecting to be treated differently because of my race and jumping into reaction at the smallest verification of being treated differently, so I can see this is the starting point I must release.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be surprised every time I am ever treated differently, even when this surprise makes no sense because i have been treated differently in so many scenarios in my life, that I must learn and understand that my presence, my words and deeds can cause reactions in others, because I often show a new way of doing something - anything that is different, that is not initially fully understood is always met with fear, that is how this system was designed - the matrix attacks anything that is a threat to the status quo.

I forgive myself that I have been expecting to be treated the same by others at all times, but I realise that being treated equally in all things is how it should be in the global system, but it is not how it is now. Therefore this expectation is pointless because it only keeps me in separation from that which is here.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that my expectations are irrelevant, because I cannot presume to know how a person will treat me in any situation, so expecting them to treat me fairly or unfairly is an unnecessary point of friction to carry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes enjoy being treated differently, where my ego will purposefully try to feed into the person/persons initial reaction of fear towards something about me, so that I get attention from them even if the attention is not supportive for them or me, which is unacceptable. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the "special alien attention" from others, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as different, as an alien but yet expect people to treat me equally, which makes no sense.

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dislike being treated unequally, yet within my actions I sometimes have been looking for and feeding into being treated differently by people through things like exaggeration and a stoic interaction with them where my communication is purposely stunted, which is an unacceptable manipulation of myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have not lived the realisation in all moments that it is within including myself, assisting those that treat me differently, laughing with them helping them achieve their goals, showing them that they don't need to fear you - it is within the consistency of these acts, that the fears of people and their egos attempt to shun you will be mitigated and eventually evaporated.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that it is not the person that is really doing this act of inequality towards me, it is their fear which is directing them and their ego is simply trying to defend itself as is the nature of agent Smith in our mind towards Neo and his group of new system designers.

I forgive myself that I deceived myself into believing that I am "over" the judgements of others affecting me, when in reality I am not, which is why I am writing this blog now, because I have more work to do before I actually truly transcend the thoughts, feelings and emotions with regards to being treated differently.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that if I was in the other peoples shoes who are treating me differently, then I would fear me too - therefore I must accept their fear and do my best to guide them to the evaporation of their fears through my interaction with them.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that if they were in my shoes they would treat me as an equal in all things, therefore i must learn to become more effective at gently integrating people into my shoes so to speak, by planting seeds when I am attacked, rather then reacting to and being offended by the attack.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react to the actions of someone/someones who are trying to treat me differently in any situation. As and when I see my mind drifting in these moments, I stop and breathe, I smile, I do not allow myself to interact with these thoughts, as I know that the repetition of this pattern will occur, so instead breathe and continue to do so until these thoughts are no more and do not come up when someone is trying to isolate me out of something.

I commit myself to living the realisation that it is through taking a persons hand, not shunning them

for their fear, but instead showing them with your actions that you are a caring being, that there is nothing to fear about me and that with our unity we are stronger. So I will assist those that want to isolate me, those that fear me, through my words and actions my example will make sure that they are best supported to relinquish their fear of me.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to feed into fear for attention, so as and when I see that someone is fearing me for something, that they are gossiping about me, plotting against me etc, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to feed into thoughts of verifying their fear by being blunt and cold towards them, instead I breathe and continue to do so, until these thoughts are no more, because they do not support me or anyone else in any scenario, so I walk until that is d
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ships.html

Loose lips sink ships - The phrase was first coined in WW2 in an attempt to limit the possibility of strategic information to spies.

Have you ever trusted someone with sensitive information about your personal life or work life? Then did you somehow find out that they had shared this information with others when you told them the information in strict confidence of their secrecy?

Maybe it was the other way around and someone told you a major secret which they wanted you to keep secret, but for whatever reason you decided to spill the beans and tell other people this secret that was shared with you.

Well if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then this blog will support you to realise not only the dangers of sharing secrets against someones wishes, but also how you can learn to avoid this issues in the past.

You may have heard the term before loose lips sink ships? Well if you haven’t let me explain sim,ply what it refers to – those who open there mouth about sensitive information will likely cause the whole operation to fall to pieces.

Let me give you an example which you can see in action in any country at any time everyday – go to a busy shopping center in whatever country you are in, then watch someone who clearly doesn’t have much money try to steal something from the shop in secrecy. If you see the person doing this there, and they see you seeing them steal, there is like an unspoken rule where where the theif stealing is hoping you will stay silent to assist them in their theft.

What are people brainwashed to do from birth when they see someone stealing from the shop? You tell on them, you open your mouth and literally try to sabotage the persons life.

You can almost say that you transform into Agent Smith in this moment, where the brainwashing of "honesty" rears its ugly head - the ego defending the matrix, charging the polarised definition of your positivity, getting closer to heaven and judging this person stealing as your definition of negativity that you should apparently

attack.

The reality is though is that it is your attempt to sabotage anothers life in self-interest, it is your inability to walk in the shoes of another which is causing the unity to evaporate between you and this person and increase the inequality in the minds of all people around the world.

What is needed to be understood is that in capitalism we are forced to fight to survive, the money system forces people to prove they are worth keeping alive - if you cannot create your own money, then you will be left to starve.

Then if your don't have the education to make money, then you are essentially screwed to a life of stress to survive. We cannot decide into what family we are born, and every family have varying degrees of education.

So if your not smart enough to make money or be "lucky enough" to be given money in the form of inheritance, then you will take what you can from capitalism, the same way capitalism takes from mother earth.

Remember that the next time you see someone stealing, or when someone is telling you a secret in strict confidence, that you will only cause pain to open your mouth from the starting point of the pre-programmed mind.

Walk with me next time as I continue this point.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

So you had the information and what did you do? You started blabbing your mouth off risking everything - just recently someone did this to me and I reacted, which is a pattern I have had for years.

This pattern is where I know someone knows a secret of mine and rather then speak to me about their reactions to it, they start speaking to some other person threatening our friendship. Then I get angry, I feel betrayed, the person transforms into an enemy in my mind, and I will blast a volcano of verbal aggression at them, loud enough to cause ear drum damage to some you could say lol.

I value the importance of respect and confidentiality about sensitive information, yet within this there is hypocrisy, because I had to learn to be this way, years ago in my teenage years I also would talk shit about other people while they are not around, routinely I would sabotage a persons trust and secrets so this I must remember to assist myself to forgive others but most importantly to forgive myself -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the loose lips of others that threaten to sink the ship of our relationship. I realise that I cannot control what other people will do, so my anger at their "betrayal" is really just my ego that is trying to defend itself, when really the very act of the persons loose lips means me reacting cannot change anything about that, only causing me to be unstable with the internal discomfort of anger.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe that when I react to the loose lips of others, it is because of a reflection I am seeing where I still have issues in connection to loose lips that has not been resolved - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically define a person as an enemy once they have shown their propensity for having loose lips and this definition only limits me so I need to remove it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put myself in the shoes of the other person with loose lips, but to rather always look at it from my minds dogmatic perspective. However, I realise that if I did this consistently, saw through the eyes of another, then I would be able to understand and remain stable in the face of the loose lips, rather then reacting in anger from my perspective.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments when I am getting angry at someone for their loose lips, that really this is hypocrisy because I have had loose lips about things before in my life, meaning that I should be able to understand and remain stable, so I take self-responsibility to change this pattern of reaction within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage another persons life with my loose lips about some kind of secret regarding their life. I realise that it is the polarised pre-programming of my self-definition as an "honest good person" which has been indoctrinated into me from a young age within capitalism, that causes my mouth to start blabbing about other people I perceive as a "dishonest bad person." which isjust my pre-programmed judgement of them, which is not actually real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as an "honest good person" I realise that this self-definition really is limiting me within separation as a polarity friction with everything i define as "negative". I also realise that this self-definition connects unconsciously to the minds of all humans in this world feeding the same point of pre-programming in all humanity which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that what is behind the loose lips of people is either self-interest, ignorance jealousy, hate, fear or a combination of them all, therefore the person with loose lips actually is only highlighting their own limitation, so again me reacting to their reaction makes no sense whatsoever

I forgive myself that I have not realised that it was in my youth where I first attempted to sabotage someones confidential secret - remember telling on a kid at a party when I was about 6, because the kid ate all my favourite biscuits, so I was jealous and tried to sabotage his secret of eating all the custard cream biscuits. Then I see that if I had put myself in that kids shoes in the moment, I would have understood that the kid had a greed issue, he was fat and therefore if I was him I would have done the same. Yet from holding onto this memory there has been years of adding layers to this point of accepting loose lips.

So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories that do not support me in living what is best for all, I take self-responsibility to make sure I release the hold over me that I have given these memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consistently not put myself in the shoes of the person who has a secret they want to maintain, because if I did this I would see that they are possibly afraid, desperate or are just looking for some kind of attention and understanding from someone.

Then within this I realise that my having loose lips about this person behind their back in an attempt to sabotage their life will not support me, the other person or anyone else in the world, so I keep my mouth shut and if I have issues with this persons secret, I will discuss it with them first.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here breathe that confidentiality with sensitive information actually protects people from abuse not the other way around, everything is in reverse, so it is crucial that we all learn the true meaning of each dimension of honesty.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react to the loose lips of other people, so as and when i see my mind is reacting to someones words, then I stop and breathe, I realise the cycle of behaviour that
will come from participation, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up and I remain stable.

I commit myself to living the realisation that loose lips of other people, really only highlights their own limitations and misunderstanding of the dimensions of honesty, therefore me getting angry about there limitations and misunderstanding makes no sense, because it will not support me or anyone else.

I commit myself to living the realisation, that if I am to react to someone talking shit about me in the future, that I must then notice that if I react to this, then actually rather then focusing on the slight of this person, I reflect the point to myself, because I see that my own reaction means that I have more self-investigation and self-correction to complete.

So we walk. See you next time!
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... small.html

Go as fast and as hard as you can in so many things that I do, get to the biggest, most important stuff first, say the biggest things, always try to change the biggest things, always the most bombastic movements first. I see that words like Change, Movement, Deadline, Project I have either given some sort of Speed or Big definitions in my mind.

But are these concepts, this line of thinking I have had for years, is this really what is best for all life? No because the longer I live my life, the more I realise that it is within slowing down, it is within the small parts that create the whole where I have the potential to make the most profound impacts and beneficial outcomes.

Its when I slow down the popcorn popping thoughts in my mind, when I remain stable as breathe within my self-introspection and day to day interactions, this is when I can actually see clearly what I am participating with, where I can actually get to the point of alignment of myself within what I am doing - everything big has small, patient and methodical beginnings.

This past week I have been taking my time, making sure I have allocated time for each small point in my experience of myself and my day to day life that I want to change - looking at how I start my day, changing my sleep patterns, making sure I don't have too much or too little sleep, changing how I drive my car, changing how I look at deadlines - am I actually moving myself? Or is their limitation which is affecting the expansion of my potential?

As living beings we need time to process things, yet within speed their is danger, because their is less time to make decisions - the faster we move the quicker we have to be able to problem solve in the moment, the margins for error are tiny, eventually a seemingly small point is missed and when the inevitable error occurs it has catastrophic consequences.

Within going fast there is selfishness that abounds, where my mind is literally saying - I want the end result now for me, I want the highest energy now, I don't apparently have time to build things up, I want the fruit right now - but what tree provides fruit as quick as possible? Exactly, there is always a consistent, process of stable slow growth, its only when impatient humans get involved that any plant life growth is rushed.

And what is all this rushing for? Its for the big right? to get the biggest best things done now first. But what are the big things comprised of? The small, just look at the pyramids in Egypt for instance, each brick contributes to the whole formation of the Pyramids. But when we focus on the fast and big, our change becomes slow, uncertain because one cannot focus attention on what needs to be aligned, focusing on the big makes it difficult to see what small steps need to be done here, and when one is rushing your giving yourself even less time for effective direction.

You can look at the flaws of rushing to the big things in anything in your life, I mean ask yourself, if you wanted to get a promotion at work can you become the managing director of the company in one promotion? Impossible. Because it is in perfecting your craft at the smaller roles in the company which will lead to a step by step process of of building towards the most fruitful outcomes.

This is the same in our minds, we have to take our time, and improve the small things here which our minds have been pre-programmed to believe are insignificant. The ego wants the rush, the ego wants the big, but physical reality does not move effectively according to these concepts, so as a solution -

I commit myself to focus on change, movement and deadlines within the small, within a stable pace, to be able to recognise effectively the parts which needs to be resolved here and push myself to do it.

When I see my mind reacting to something or someone in my environment, where I am judging something which I perceive to be affecting my ability to change, move and hit deadlines - I stop and breathe, I bring myself back here, I realise the limitation within accepting these judgements, so I continue to breathe until eventually through accumulation i will not longer be distracted by speed to the big in my mind, because I will have seen that the best changes are made through the small and the patient.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... uscle.html

How effectively did you learn something? I mean really is it down to the muscle? Am I actually an expert in this new topic in my life - whenever I learn something new after a period of understanding the terms, meanings and contexts of the new information, I always ask myself and want to test whether or not I have learnt the new information effectively.

If I have, then the knowledge has fully integrated into as my physical make up, where no thoughts are needed to access and utilise what I have learnt. Because it now flows naturally, this means that I have now developed the muscle memory, where it is now stored for a life time so to speak and within this I can then express myself as that physical movement to the truest extent of enjoyment, creativity and accuracy.

But If I have not learnt new information down to the muscle, then its interesting looking at the pre-programmed mind and how tricky it is, how much our ego naturally wants to know, believes it knows and in certain scenarios will even deceive our self and others around us that we actually do know before we have actually walked the necessary steps to actually be a master of the field.

I caught my mind doing this recently, where my paths crossed with someone who I have known since childhood, yet we have not seen each other for years.

We discussed what we have both been doing since we last saw each other, what new things we have learnt and the skills we have built from that learning - we both seem to have masses of skills and undertakings many of which we are masters at.

Yet as with everyone else in the world there are things we are not masters in, but are rather in the process of learning, walking the path to becoming masters in.

But at one point I mentioned my skill at building websites, which while it is something I have learnt a lot about in recent years, I am by no means an expert in the field - yet its fascinating that my mind wanted to present it to this person that I am an expert, and with regards to building websites specifically I have caught my mind doing this a few times.

Immediately I can see that because I have some notoriety online, because i make money from the internet and because i have learnt so much from the internet -

All of this is achieved via websites of course, so its like my mind has defined itself according to the internet, according to websites keeping me in separation from physical reality where the reality is that I am no different to anyone else.

We are all equal as life, and I will not accept myself attempting to deceive myself or anyone else that I am something I am not, so this attempting to present myself as a
master of the internet, as some authority while I am still learning myself is simply a mind fuck which does not support me in living what is best for all life -

When one is a padawan learner in anything, one must always accept that in all areas of our lives, that we cannot just be a master in anything because or ego says so, there is no cheat like in computer games, because we have to actually build the muscle to become the master of anything.

So I'm looking here at why is this happening? When is this happening? What is it about building websites and the internet that I want to present myself as an expert in before I have walked the necessary steps to be so? Where did I first learn this concept?

These are all questions I must investigate further, and then will myself to change what does not make sense, so join me in my next blog as I continue this point.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”