Kristina's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Kristina

Re: Kristina's Journey to Life

Post by Kristina »

530: The Need for Speed

The other day I was walking in the grocery store picking up just a few things. I was on my way to work after, but with plenty of time to pick up the few things I needed. There was no rush. However, the way I was walking you would think it was 80 degrees outside and I had a dog in the car. At one point, I went down an isle with a woman who had a cart with her, and was coming toward me, and I going toward her, and there in the middle of us were two workers stocking the shelf. The isle became narrow, and I just plowed my way through - apologizing and excusing myself while I sped past her.

In that moment I realized whoa - here you go... you are walking WAY too fast. You have plenty of time, and look how you just forced yourself through people without stopping. I stopped in my tracks in that moment. I took a breath, and I saw here was the perfect moment to slow down and consider my speed.

I walked slowly to the cash register... reflecting how part of the pattern of my speedy walking is where I don't consider others. I often 'take the lead' where I will go first if ever at a point where me and another person are going in the same direction, or if one must move out of the way to allow the other to get by. That will be me. I actually have been becoming more aware of this in the past year at work, and now here I see how nicely it's tied in with this need for speed. The need for speed in my case equals lacking consideration of others.

How much do we miss when we are zooming through life? How much do we cut off others? How much do we not offer them to go first, to take the lead, to slow down within ourselves, become humble perhaps, and allow others to move first. Why do we need to go first? Why do we feel right to go first? How would we like others to be with us? Moving so fast they cut us off because perhaps they didn't even notice us? Or slow enough to be aware of their surroundings, and so considerate of others?

This also reminds me of something even my co-workers have noticed about me... being like a bull in a china shop. Now while I realize moving fast is necessary at work, doesn't mean I have to be sloppy, or messy, or all over the place. Fastness or speediness can be directive... not whaling about knocking things and people over that are in my path.

So another dimension that goes along with this considerations of others in my slowing down... consideration of my surroundings. Respecting people and things in my environments, directing myself to become patience, slow, and considerate.

Will continue in blogs to come...
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

531: Walk with Humbleness

Here I'm continuing with the point from yesterday's blog - in not considering others, or things in my environment when I'm moving/walking too fast, and so often bumping into people, or things and so making a point to become humble when walking. And so the self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speed while walking, and to within this - not slow down enough to consider others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to push through crowds of people, and to take the lead when walking fast, not caring about who I bump into, or who I cut off

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to slow down and consider others - taking a step back, and allowing others to go first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so automated in my walking fast that I do not even notice others around me that might perhaps actually need to move before me, but instead I just take the lead to go first, not seeing or considering others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I'm justified in my lack of awareness and consideration of others when I'm walking fast, and I past them, making sure I get to go first, and simply just saying 'sorry, excuse me' as if it makes it alright

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not deliberately challenge myself to do that which is not automatic, which is to walk slowly, and to let others go before me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be like a bull in a china shop while I work, and walking in big crowds, wherein I don't pay attention to my movements, as they are so fast, and I'm just plowing through to get to the next action, the next destination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not treat others and even things in my environment as I would like to be treated - and that is with care and consideration - making sure each movement is deliberate and specific to ensure I do not inflict any harm or consequences on others or things

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to humble myself and let others go first when I walk

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in my movements and my walking wherein I don't consider others and instead only consider myself/my destination

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speed within my walking even if I don't have to - when I have enough time to take my time and slow down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just define myself as a fast walker and anyone in my way better get out of my way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss out on seeing/being here within/as my environment, and others, when walking fast and not taking my time to slow down and walk within awareness

When and as I see myself walking fast in public when it is not necessary, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this often creates consequences wherein I often don't consider others in my reality, and always take the first step, or lead, as a point of considering only myself and so I commit myself to slow down and practice stepping back and allowing others to go first when in public, as a point of deliberately supporting myself to change the automation of my fastness

When and as I see myself wanting to take the lead or go first when walking in public, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this habit has become automated, and does not allow me to consider others and so I commit myself to become humble and allow others to go first to give as I would like to receive - considering others as myself

When and as I see myself like a bull in a china shop when at work, or in public due to me moving too fast, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this creates the consequence of me not caring enough about my environment or others within it slow down and ensure my movements are deliberate and specific to nurture and not bombard that which is around me and so I commit myself to slow down and become aware of every movement I make as deliberately deciding on how I move, and at which speed is most supportive for myself and others

I commit myself to stop rushing through my day

I commit myself to stop rushing by others

I commit myself to stop thinking and believing I must rush/walk fast

I commit myself to practicing and developing this awareness within my walking/movement as to create myself within a constant point of self-directive as my movements - ensure each movement is specific and deliberate within the consideration of what is best for all
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

http://equalitywalk.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... ond a Blog

The other day I again found myself at the grocery store. This time, as I was walking around - the point I have been writing about the last few days wasn't at all in my awareness. I didn't even think about it until I leaned in to grab something that a couple people were standing in front of, and as one of them turned toward me, she said "whoa, Jesus."

lol - I took this as perhaps meaning she was surprised, and didn't expect me there. And perhaps I could have given it a moment before I leaned in to grab my item. I didn't think about it until after that moment, and considered - did I move too fast? Could I have given them a moment?

I can see simply by the fact that I was unaware of the point I have been making for myself recently - in terms of becoming more aware of my movements and walking speed, to be more deliberate and specific when I'm out in public with how I'm moving, I could have given it a moment. I rushed in there to get my item, not allowing myself to be patient, and not create a situation where I was in someone else's space, and they were startled by me. Not that that is such a severe consequence, I simply see it as something for me to consider, and to push to become more aware about when I'm out and about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not bring this awareness of a point I would like to work on and with in my process of change, outside into my physical reality - when I'm interacting with others, and instead allow it to remain as a blog that I write about... not actually real-time change

When and as I see myself leaving the house to go out somewhere, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that here is where I must establish myself as self-awareness as walking the commitments I've made to direct myself when in public to be more directive, and deliberate with my physical movements and speed. And so I commit myself to continue to focus on this point of physical awareness within me throughout my day - especially when I leave the house - to practice my awareness and specificity in my physical movements and interactions with others.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

At the moment I've been noticing a particular pattern/behavior of mine flare up in a way - where I'm participating in it more and more. In the past it would then trigger judgments, and frustration because what the heck - I'm allowing this behavior when I'm in fact supposed to be changing it.

Though I've seen this before.. where you are in a way working with a particular point to change, then it all of a sudden seems like you no longer have control over it, and the behavior/pattern has a mind of it's own... this has happened when I've been actually directly working on such a point with the use of Mind Constructs in the Desteni I Proccess.

Mind Constructs are a specific tool which allows one to dig deep into the roots of certain behaviors... sourcing the memories of our life where we have through time created and substantiate the behaviors/patterns that are now playing out in our life. I have been working on this particular behavior that I've noticed flare up for the past few weeks... so it actually doesn't surprise me it's coming up more as me living it out.

It's been actually cool because there are more dimensions of the behavior I've identified only in the past few weeks of living out the behavior, and so I get a better grasp on all that influence me in acting it out.

So just a note - don't be so quick to judge yourself if you see you are participating more in a behavior you are attempting to stop/change. Rather consider perhaps if you are working more directly with it, it's more at the surface of what you are facing.. it's more 'here', and in that you can actually gift yourself with seeing more of it - what thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories it consists of as that which you forgive to release yourself from the pattern.

So it's been cool actually for me to see a moment where I could have reacted to what's being accepted and allowed, but rather I realized I'm facing it more directly - working with it more specifically, and so getting to know it better, and myself better as the pattern/behavior. I have often judged myself for accepting and allowing things as a point of morality as 'that is bad' and "I should not allow this" but in that judgment, I dis-empower myself to change it because I'm separating myself from it. The patterns and behaviors I live out are me, and the reasons for why they exist, exist within me - so rather embrace what is HERE as ourselves, as our behavior/patterns to better understand, and thus FORGIVE to change. We cannot fight our minds expecting them to just go away or change. We have to be the ones directing it, and we direct it through forgiveness.. through understanding, through removing all judgments towards it to see the totality of it.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

534: Rock Bottom

I've had a few moments in my life wherein I would say I was at rock bottom. While I never created severe consequence externally, within myself I could see clearly I was out of control, and it was only a matter of time before my life would follow suit.

First was when I was 17 - I had pretty much dropped out of high school, I was spending all my time with only two people, and we basically spent that time smoking weed, and getting drunk. There was one moment in the car, after a night of our usual behavior, where the alcohol and weed got to me, and I was laying in the back seat, spinning. In that moment I saw how out of control I was - meaning... I was not the one making the decisions in my life, I was following impulses, and addiction, and desire... which led me to being sick in the back of a car, contemplating my life and what I was busy creating. I was not satisfied.. I was tired of it. I was the lowest I had ever felt in my short life.

So in that moment, I saw the potential route for change, and decided there enough was enough. The next morning I told my mother I wanted to go counseling and treatment for my addiction. A month later I enrolled in a new school to finish my high school education.

The next time I experienced myself at rock bottom was when I was around 22 or 23. I had been in a relationship for a couple years with a guy, and in that relationship I experienced a lot of jealousy. A lot. Nasty really. One moment in particular I was leaving a bar/restaurant that I was at with him, and some of his friends, which happened to be girls. I had to head home early, and so he was staying there with his friends. As he was walking me to my car, I had this jealousy come up within me, and to follow was spite. I wanted to spite him, and blame him, for something he didn't actually do, but that I conjured up within my mind as what he could do once I left. I acted in ways in which I was not proud of... and I'm sure from his perspective he had no idea where I was coming from. But again, it was a place of no control.. I was completely consumed with emotions of insecurity, and jealousy, and spite that I acted out my experience automatically. While I was in a way in the background of myself seeing how nasty I was being, and how ridiculous and unnecessary I was behaving, it was as if I couldn't stop myself. Or I was never taught how to.

So again in this moment, I felt I had no control. I was completely controlled my energetic, emotional experience, and I lashed out. To me, this again was rock bottom. Something had to give - enough was enough. the experience of jealousy and insecurity was too overwhelming, and I despised not making better choices for myself. I was harming myself, and the relationship, and my partner. This experience, and I might add acceptance and allowance, drove me to act out in ways in which I became obsessive, and paranoid. I had thoughts that would drag me through emotional hell. I had no control over myself, or my actions, as I was totally being overridden by this experience. Another moment thus of where I experienced myself as rock bottom.

Yet within both these cases I can see the common experience for me as 'rock bottom' was me feeling as if I had no control, and based on what I was accepting and allowing as my thoughts, words, and deeds, I was creating destruction within myself, and within my life, and relationships. It's as if you are being told what to do, even though you see you are the one moving, and making decisions, and playing out the same pattern, knowing where it will lead you, despite that there is nothing you can do to stop it. That is rock bottom for me, and luckily I did not have to put myself through too many severe consequences yet was still enough for me to see, whoa girl.. who's in control here?

And then I found Desteni... and I started walking the Desteni Process... and I began to learn what are thoughts, and emotions, and feelings. I started understanding the difference between following impulses and being directive principle... I started learning what it means to look at one's starting point for any thought, word and deed... I learned about self-honesty, and self-forgiveness, and the absolute key for me, I learned about self-responsibility.

I no longer create rock bottom experiences for myself, but I can see based on who I was before Desteni, I would have re-created the same patterns before wherein I would find myself at 'rock bottom' - which is not in control of myself as my thoughts, words, and deeds. And as I went through the patterns, I would have eventually created more severe consequences, but fortunately Desteni intervened and I realized how much power I do actually have. And that if I want to change, I must be the change. And that there is no one going to save me... that I have the ability and control within myself to become self-aware, and self-directive...

Rock bottom as having no control is basically what each person has become as their Minds, just to varying degrees. Each time we follow a thought, or emotion, or feeling, or desire, or fear, or addiction, or want, or whatever we end up chasing or hiding from... we are not in control. We are giving up our directive control for something within the mind. An idea, a feeling, an experience, a reward. Whatever it is. Humanity is living out 'rock bottom' - each individually, and collectively because each has abdicated their self-responsibility to who they are in every... single... moment. It's only a matter of time before we create more and more consequences for us to see more and more clearly what we are creating within who we are, and how that impacts our world; individually and collectively.

Don't wait for rock bottom... investigate Desteni.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

535: Why I Hide when Things get Tough

535: Why I Hide When things Get Tough

Today I would like to share about the inconsistency I can see within my sharing/blogging. I have, as some of you may have noticed a few months back, re-committed myself to more consistent blogging as a point of self-support, and support for others. I walked a 40 day + challenge for myself to show firstly, I could do it, and secondly, to establish myself withing the application as I see it has supported in the past, and to develop myself within my writing, my expression, creativity, and self-honesty, and my ability to 'live out loud' without hiding who I am, but rather embracing it, and sharing it as I know I am not the only one in this world that faces the things I do in my life.

Though - after a couple months, the space between the blogs become more and more. So recently I decided to have a look at this again - asking myself, why do I stop?

What I can see is two things. First thing is the energy within the starting point - wanting to do something, yet attaching it with some positive energies based on ideas, beliefs, self-definitions, and imaginations where I define it as something 'good' and so have this momentum with it that is basically helping to drive/direct the point. Though the nature of energy, when it comes to the mind/body, is it runs out. You deplete it, and then you experience the opposite - the negative, the lack of drive, the resistance. There is no more fuel for the fire sort to speak.

The second point I can see within this is that I also slow down when I am facing more challenging points within myself/my life, or when I become more emotional. When I am more emotional, more reactive to myself, and my environment, and those within it - sharing myself becomes a lot more challenging and I often refuse to do it. There are again a few points within this as to WHY I stop sharing my blogs. And this is the point I would like to investigate more.

One reason is within that is the fear of revealing that I am human lol - that I face difficult points, that I become emotional, and reactive, and that sometimes things are not perfect, or I feel as if I am not progressing. When in reality - I am simply facing/walking through parts of myself that I have created, and that's what this process is all about. So instead of wanting to just present the better version of me when I am more stable or directive, also showing the real story - which is the story behind the scenes, the actual play out/experience/thoughts/feelings and emotions. Being REAL about what I go through in my every day life, and not putting on a filter just so I look better for others. Walking, and showing the Process.

Further within this is that when I am more emotional, or walking through a difficult point within myself/my life, I tend to wobble in my standing within myself - where the default reaction is to look for someone to blame or project my experiences unto as 'the problem' and so the self-responsibility to apply for myself the tools of self-support becomes less, and so of course this would then have an effect on my blogging because that is what blogging is all about - showing me as I walk my process, how I walk through points, how I'm able to apply self-honesty, and self-forgiveness, and self-responsibility. But if I'm not doing that in moments throughout my day, obviously I'm not going to come blog either because I'm not standing in such a position.

So it all comes down to self-accountability - holding myself accountable even in those moments when things become challenging within me and my process. To not become lenient with myself within the tools I apply because those are the moments when they are needed the most! A friend recently shared herself in relation to this point - of how in applying the tools, even through moments when you expect the worst of reactions from yourself, you can remain steadfast, and self-committed to stability and self-directive-ness, and clearing the fog! It comes down to your decision to hold yourself accountable and responsible for who YOU are.

I will continue more with this point in blogs to come - deconstructing with self-forgiveness, and re-constructing with self-commitment/corrective statements to once and for all let go of this need to hide, to present a nicer image, and to overall get real with myself and others.

Thanks for all who walk with!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

536: The Whole Picture, Not just the Nice One

536: The WHOLE Picture, not just the Nice One

Continuing from yesterday's blog... the point of creating inconsistent blogging through inconsistent self-support, and the following is forgiving that relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself when I go through more emotional, tough points in my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define tough within a negative energy charge and so when I define something as tough - I resist it, and give in immediately as not being able to put in the good fight for myself to stand and remain stable, and direct myself through that tough point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear exposing difficult points I face within my day to day living with others, as not wanting others to see me as weak

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I should not share the struggles I walk through in my day to day living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to only present a better image of myself wherein I am directive, and stable, and to thus resist sharing the more real, raw experiences that is part of walking my process through the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall within the experience of becoming emotional, or facing more difficult points within my life, as not willing to support myself through with the tools essential to my transcendence and ability to let go, and emerge as directive principle and to within this not share with others the struggle, and the process, and the example that it IS possible to get through ALL of life's challenges, as often times, it is made to be more challenging by our own minds

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the very point of this process is to walk through those difficult times, within/as the tools that are here to support, and to show others the way in supporting them to support themselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create inconsistencies within my blogging as not wanting to be open, and honest, and real with myself, or others, about what I face - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as weak, and thus not want others to see this as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to inferiorize myself in relation to more challenging points within my life as the process I walk, in not willing myself to share, and remain open and honest about what I'm going through, and using the tools I have to support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my struggles as bad/negative, and so define myself as bad/negative and want to hide these aspects of myself from myself, and from others

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to share unconditionally, with myself and so with others, who I am and the process I walk as not putting up a fake face, but keeping it REAL within what this process through the mind is all about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I can only share when I'm absolutely stable, or when I'm not facing/walking through any difficult points, to present an image of myself that others will define me as 'good/positive' - in fear of others seeing the real story

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be the work in progress that I am, as this process I walk, and to share ALL of that unconditionally, and not just the points that make me look good and others can admire

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto self-judgments, and definitions that I believe I must present which prevent me from being real with myself and others in a consistent way, such as through blogging

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create my blogging to be conditional wherein I will only share that which makes me look good

When and as I see myself resisting sharing my blogs due to some difficult points I face, and so creating inconsistency within my blogging, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that already this is red flag for how I am, or not supporting myself throughout my day as I see, realize, and understand that if I were supporting myself within the tools I have to support myself with, blogging would not be a struggle - adding to the already existent struggle. I commit myself to thus see blogging as an extension of who I am already within the tools of self-support, and to when I'm resisting blogging - use that as a point of support to see where else I am not supporting myself, and to move myself to get to it - to do that which is necessary to be done for me to face, walk through, and transcend whatever it is I am facing

When and as I see myself wanting to present only the nicer image of me when I am stable, and directive, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is still within the ego of my mind as self-interest and thus putting up a fake face, and not being real with myself, which is exactly what to remove from myself as this process of re-birth and so I commit myself to stop presenting the nicer image, and instead present the WHOLE image, as making myself whole again through being real about what I go through, and what I face, and who I've created myself to be as the mind, and how I am able, and do direct myself to change

When and as I see myself judging the more difficult points I walk through in my process, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in judging, I am separating myself from that which is existent within me, and created by me and so I commit myself to stop self-judgments, and acts of separation as seeing myself as inferior to what which I face in my process, and rather EMBRACE it as getting to know me, and how I can change me as that which is the only way to actually change - through understanding and forgiveness
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

537: Jealousy and the Need to be Needed

In previous relationships I experienced jealousy a lot - where it was quite an overwhelming, possessing type of experience. That is where I had most of my experiences with jealousy - in intimate relationships. Recently however I noticed it come up in relation to a friendship. This friend has been someone who in a way I was in a position of supporting - where she would come to me for advice, or perspective, or opinion. I felt special in this way, like a guide, or like someone she trusted enough.

Then enters a new person, who I see my friend spending more time with, and asking her perspective on things, and going to her for things she once came to me for. And so I was jealous. I felt as if I was no longer that 'special person' that she would come to, and in a way - that also validated an aspect of myself - of being helpful, and needed.

I felt I was being replaced, and discarded. Now I did not indulge in this too much, as I could see clearly this was jealousy, and that it implied I had some self-definition I was using my friend to substantiate - and what I realized through self-forgiveness on this point is how in my need for her to need me, I was enslaving us both.

Here is the self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealousy toward L and N's relationship

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as though N replaced who I was for L

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as special in relation to L - that she needs me and looks up to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to depend and define who I am based on how L sees me - thinking and believing I need her to need me to feel special, and useful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel jealousy when I see someone else helping L as I helped her

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lay claim to being the only one that L can go to for guidance or support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my purpose as others needing me, though if I'm no longer needed by others - feel as though my purpose has been taken away from me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I'm better if others need me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize in needing others to need me, I am enslaving myself to others, and others to myself instead of supporting both myself, and others to be able to stand on their own two feel - no masters, and no slaves - simply equals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my relationship with L to exalt myself within a superior position wherein I see myself as better because I'm needed, and because others need me, I'm useful, and have a purpose instead of realizing the ego is at play here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of others needing support and guidance for my own self-interested purposes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to feel threatened that some position I'm in is going to be taken away implies I am not actually standing as that position - as a real, self honest position to support others, but instead using it for my own fears, and desires, to validate myself and find acceptance in others

When and as I see myself experiencing jealousy towards others relationships, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to experience jealousy is a red flag wherein I am separating myself from myself through defining myself in needing another - and so I commit myself to when/as I see jealousy to come up, to immediately bring it back to myself to firstly not perpetuate the experience, and to also get to know where I am misplaced parts of myself in defining it within another

When and as I see myself needing others to need me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that such a relationship creates enslavement for both myself and others, and so I commit myself to change my starting point for supporting others wherein It's not about needing others to need me, but me simply willing and able to support another, as I support myself and thus stand as Equals

When and as I see myself feeling threatened by another, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to feel threatened is to fear losing something of myself, and so I commit myself to investigate what it is I'm fearing to lose of myself, and to realize that if I fear losing it, it's not really me and so I commit myself to within this, ensure I am standing for real within who I am, and not dependent on some external point to validate anything of myself
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

538: Some Piece of Me

A little free writing rant on the word Peace.

When I look at the word peace, I see the word piece. It's an obvious association I'm sure for many simply due to the sound of the words being the same. Though perhaps there is more to it...

Peace for me does not exist when I am scattered throughout my mind, and this implies usually I am scattered throughout my reality. If I'm stuck in the past as memories, or desiring an outcome as some future projection, I am separated from my self HERE. In this moment. As this breath. And so I am not in/as peace, I am in/as pieces.

These pieces of ourselves we scatter throughout our mind are parts of ourselves we have separated ourselves from. We have one foot in the past, one in the future, and we completely miss out on the opportunity, and potential of what is HERE, right in front of us. No wonder so many are in disarray, or feeling overwhelmed, or even more, "all over the place" - it's because we actually are! We are not standing grounded, with our two feet in THIS reality - we are often in our minds' reality of fears, and desires, or judgments, and criticism and the inability to be AT PEACE with what is here.

That is the responsibility I can see for myself. I am split into so many pieces, and often I've experienced myself as an emotional wreck, or with my head in the clouds and to ground myself in my body, and as my breath. seeing direct without energies is when I am living peace - when I bring back those pieces of myself scattered, from 'out there' into/as 'right here'.

Another way I have experienced this for myself is at the end of my days. The times I am satisfied, and quiet/empty within myself at the end of my day is because I was directive during the day. Directive to me means I allowed no avoidance, no resistance, or 'putting things off 'till later'. It is when I decided for me to create a day that I am satisfied with - one where I could live with myself, where I applied a potential of me that I must still nurture daily, where I did not give into any emotional or feeling experiences, but stayed true to who I am as a living, BREATHING being. In this directive-ness of/as myself - I was grounded, walking in my DAY - not looking ahead, or looking behind, simply working with what is HERE.

That is when I am living peace.

When I'm not living peace, but rather in pieces is the scenario when I give into a resistance of not wanting to do something I decided I would already do, or attempted to make a commitment to do. When I allow myself to get lost in entertainment, or caught up in gossip, or acting out emotional experiences that create and sustain conflict and friction within myself, and with others in my life. That is when I am living in pieces... I am not whole, as I am not here, breathing. I am allowing things to slip by, or to be pushed aside, or to be ignored all together. I am not SEEING how what is going on within me in relation to any/all things is a reflection of a PIECE of me I have separated myself from - and rather projected outward, separated from me as not my responsibility. When it in fact is, as we are all the source/cause/origin of ourselves... who we are... how we experience ourselves.. and how we experiences this world/others in this world. Those 'out there' in any form you see it, is YOU - a piece of you, and if you are not at PEACE with that you, you are in pieces.

So put yourself back to pieces - by living the word peace. Make peace with your past, and your present, and those around you. Stop fighting, and resisting, or neglecting - take responsibility for position you stand within as a piece of this world. When all are self-responsible, then the world will know Peace.

Investigate Desteni.org
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

539: Who Are you In your Expectations of Others?

A couple months ago we got a ton of snow in our area, and left our vehicles buried, with us requiring to shovel them out. There are four of us living in our house, using the driveway, and when only my partner and I were shoveling it out, I went into some reactions about the other two who also use the driveway.

For me it revealed expectations I have towards others, that I don't necessarily live myself. And wanting others to 'follow the rules' as per some law or guidelines, instead of giving more value to the principles in which we guide ourselves, as individuals, instead of needing something external to 'show us the way'.

Definitely things to reflect on for myself - taking the reaction back to myself in seeing the real issue I have was ME, not anyone else. If each can stand within such a position, taking responsibility for THEMSELVES - man, what a world that would be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always look at others to blame for my experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my resistance towards the snow, and shoveling

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for not stepping up, and doing their part when it comes to our communal driveway where shoveling is necessary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect others to hold themselves responsible for the place we live because legally they are, but not hold myself to the same level of responsibility simply for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect the law force people to be responsible instead of realizing it comes on a level within self - self must make the decision to be responsible - that is when it is real, not when something external, such as a rule, or law telling them what to do, or who to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the snow/winter within a negative association and define shoveling as annoying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the work it takes to shovel my car out of the snow instead of realizing it must be practically done and so there is no need for reactions to get it done, you just physically get it done. end of story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others who don't help me shovel as being lazy, or not willing to help me if it doesn't somehow serve them instead of realizing that I do exactly the same thing... I would not go out of my way to help another if I define it as hard work, or difficult, or something I don't want to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist doing 'hard work' - which is simply physical work, things that are necessary to be done sometimes, but instead find ways to avoid it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the principle of do unto another as you would have done unto yourself yet expect others to

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect others to do things because I think it's the right thing to do, and I think they are responsible to do something, and when they don't, bad mouth them within my mind as judgement and blame instead of realizing the responsibility I have equally to the situation - wherein I park my car in the same space

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect the laws to enforce responsibility within people instead of realizing only self-responsibility matters and just because a law says something is right or wrong, doesn't actually make it correct

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to embrace the situations wherein I must move myself physically to shovel out the snow.. as using my body as how it's capable, and being in nature and the environment - enjoying the sights and the sounds and the smells... recognizing and honoring such a moment as a moment needing to be recognized and for me to stop the inner-storm of reactions to be able to direct myself most effectively, and with the least amount of resistance - making it a moment of growth, and self honesty and not to berate and judge others

When and as I see myself reacting to others not helping out with shoveling the snow in our communal drive way, or wherever there is more than just me that uses a space requiring maintenance, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the reactions i have to such a situation, wherein I expect others to help me, reveals I am not actually willing to help out myself if I were in their position and so within this, I commit myself to realize the reactions have nothing to do with another, or others, but simply revealing a point within me requiring self-honesty, and self-responsibility

When and as I see myself wishing others would be forced to act in certain ways as per some law, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that wanting something external to force people to be and act in a way I deem acceptable reveals I require something external to move/direct/influence me to be responsible as acting in ways I see are acceptable and so here I commit myself to stop projecting a want unto others, and rather look at where I can direct myself WITHOUT a law hovering over me telling me what to do, and rather use the principle of 'do unto another as you would have done unto yourself,' as the point of equality - giving as I would like to receive -

When and as I see myself resisting being in nature, doing physical work necessary to be done, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to allow myself to resist and react to such a moment creates a moment of missing what is here - of what is physically real around me, and the opportunity to physically ground myself in some real work and so I commit myself to rather embrace moments where I resist some work, as a point of really getting in there, and standing stable within myself, in moving myself physically, and opening myself up to the sights, and smells, and sounds of the real world.

I commit myself to stop expecting from others what I'm not willing to do for myself

I commit myself to expect from myself what I expect from others

I commit myself to make myself priority in terms of giving attention to where I require to step up, and stand up, and not accept anything less than what I'm actually capable of

I commit myself to stop berating people within my mind when I think they are not doing their part

I commit myself to ensure I am doing my part before I even think about looking at how another is directing themselves

I commit myself to take responsibility for ME as the source from what I experience myself - in realizing that whatever I experience, the good, the bad, the ugly, come up from within/as myself - not anyone else's doing and so I commit myself to honor that space within me that influence my experience and response to what is going on around me

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”