Gian's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Gian

Day 561 – Believe in yourself, You are LIFE

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... -life.html

Take a look at yourself, you are a tiny mind existing in a universe, you are a tiny mind only because you decide to exist within and as this mind, this mind consciousness system that functions on energy, this mind consciousness system that fucks you over every day in every moment, it cons you into limitation, it cons you into submission, it cons you into fear, it cons you into everything except for you to realize that you are LIFE.

Remove this tiny mind, this consciousness, and you are in fact LIFE, I myself have not lived this into actual fact, I have only realized this. Take a look at LIFE, all that is HERE one and equal, just look with your limited eyes, hear with your limited ears, feel with your limited touch, and already just with that you can see how great LIFE is, Life is here, always, we just refuse to stand with life absolutely, we refuse to trust that WE as life wants what is best for all life, like a mother that wants only the best for her child, we must also realize that LIFE is that which is not of the mind consciousness – anything that isn’t rooted within the seed of LIFE as what is best for all life, is of the mind and thus we must not confuse trusting life with what we see around us as being a creation of LIFE, what is around us as our creation is us forgetting that we are life and attempting to live in separation of life, which is failing drastically as our mind consciousness established world is showing us, it is crumbling down and the suffering and discord is beyond measures. Because it is not of LIFE.

We rather stand by the mind, we rather trust the mind, and we would rather look at the mind for security and for survival, not realizing that if we stand as LIFE, then the universe will in fact stand for us, with us, would you rather have the support of a thought? Or would you rather have the support of LIFE as the entire universe moving with and as you one and equal to bring about your purpose that is one and equal as life, to bring about life that is best for all life in all ways, and of course LIFE will stand with you. It is a matter of placing your trust in yourself as LIFE that is always HERE accessible in a single breath in each and every breath. But we lose each and every breath; we can’t even stand in a single breath as LIFE in full trust of life. Because we just do not believe in ourselves.

So I must forgive myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT believe in myself as LIFE, thus not believing in LIFE itself and that life in itself wants what is best for all life, and to within this trust and believe the mind as consciousness, where I rather attempt to control reality according to momentary thoughts to direct me and to lead me and to decide for me what I must do.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that LIFE is for LIFE and thus my misplacement of trust within and as the mind is that of not understanding that LIFE is here one and equal standing for and as life in all ways and if I only place my trust with life as me then I can truly stand with the support of ALL life to bring about a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse the creations of the mind with LIFE and to within this confused create the believe that LIFE is against me, seeing and realizing that it is and was and has always only been the mind that is against me, the very thing I placed trust within, and to never even consider that fact that LIFE is HERE awaiting me to return to myself as LIFE and to trust myself as LIFE and to instead stand with LIFE and thus have the full support of LIFE or the universe to move with me to bring change to this world as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never consider that LIFE can stand with me, but only is I stand with LIFE and give LIFE a chance and to within that Believe in myself, and to stop the believe I have given to the mind, to the world and the systems that are here as the CON of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I can only stand with LIFE absolutely if I stand within myself as ALL life in fact as what is best for all life, and all life as me will only move and support and assist me is I in fact stand in oneness and equality as all life and to not confuse this with The law of attraction, as it isn’t a law of attraction hut merely a law of LIFE, a law that is best for all life and not for individual fain and self-interest such as the mind consciousness systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am alone in this world, that I have no support and that I have nothing that stands with me, and to within this fall for the mind and placing trust in the mind, totally disregarding myself as ALL life that is here as the universe as who I am.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that LIFE is here, and as long as I am not here I cannot stand with LIFE, but that I am only standing with and as the mind as consciousness that is a human creation of limitation, in the act of spiting life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never even consider Believing in myself instead of the mind is me believing in life, where this believe isn’t based on energy or abdicating self-responsibility, but actually in reverse, to truly believe in myself I believe in LIFE and this is done through breathe, to live this believe that it still is into a living fact, truth of self here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give LIFE a chance, thus not giving myself a chance by placing my full trust in breath, and to within this breath walk as LIFE in all ways accumulating and creating within this world as the manifestation of the mind consciousness system LIFE as me as myself within my words and deeds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a dependency on the mind even when LIFE is showing me in each and every breath that my real actual support is of LIFE, thus in each and every moment that I am b=in breathe HERE I am actually saying fuck you to life. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... l9AZV.dpuf
Gian

Day 562 - Going to/into the City

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... -city.html

when I am at home, I am more "myself" so to say, I can be relaxed and move myself accordingly. I can be aware of my breathing and my thoughts and I can stop them quite well and direct myself in moments where I am facing conflict with my internal reality and my external to equalize myself. yet when I am scheduled to go into the City and the time has arrived for me to go, there is a change within all of me, not any specific energy that I can pinpoint, but I do know it is a character that is in a way an entity takeover, so besides me changing my cloths and what I wear to go to the city, there is also a change of myself. this is obviously not trust worthy. as this is unpredictable and not me directing me in clarity within principles of Desteni/Life.

so it must be questioned and Self forgiveness must take place to change this pattern and to remove this character that is NOT for me but against me, not for LIFE or even a seed/creation of Life, but of and as the mind, the life sucking virus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity from and of survival where I make it a positive experience within myself to go to the city, to suppress the negative/fear of who I am when I am in the city.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a negative experience within myself of being in the city and who I am within the city and to within this seek out only the positive when I am in the city, thus consuming and finding entertainment and distractions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a bipolar character within who I am when and as I go to the city, as a love hate relationship and thus having both polarities as my experience towards the system that is deceptive and abuse yet have all these fun things that money only can afford and only some, and thus deceive myself within experiencing one thing and living out another. I see and realize that I can live and be in a city and at the same time be absolutely real with myself and do not need to hide anything form myself and that this will in fact empower me to take authority and be the directive principle of who I am and how I direct myself within this system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an Idea that the city is a great place to just get away from myself to lose myself in all the distractions that the system has placed so nicely for the humans to be distracted even if abuse and harm is happening all around everyone all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being brutally self-honest with myself and my participation as who I am within being in the city and to see everything for what is actually is, a mind created system to feed off of everyone. Imagine here the human batteries in the Matrix movie all stacked like in a city formation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel saver to just deceive myself within looking at a city and being in a city that there is "good" within it, because it looks beautiful and gives me good feelings and comfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not just go into the city but to also go into a character of the city.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on a character without notice when and as I am going into the city.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose my breathe awareness when and as I go into the city, as if the city is making me lose my breath, seeing and realizing that I am losing my focus, my awareness within going into the IDEA of the city within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into Survival mode when and as I go into the city, within the IDEA that when one is within the city that it is an all-out survival game that one must participate within to survive as an energetic experience and within ones behaviors of the body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “feel” as if the City is pressuring me to go into a character that fits into the city within the Idea of the City and that the city is an all-out survival game that I must take part in to survive in the city.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create this Idea within my mind due to how I observe the City and what is happening within the city and to within this observation act out on what IDEA I have created and thus create a City Idea Character that takes over as I go into the City and to lose focus on my breath awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust my breath and to within this give trust over to an entity that I have created to take me over through my authority of acceptance and allowance within energy as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I focus on breathing instead of on living a character of the City, that I will lose, that I will not survive and that I will be abused and harmed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the City and everything within the City as against me as Breath, as all the people, distractions and the general energy of fear and survival and to within this rather give into the distractions, energies through letting the character as the City entity take me over where Breath is shallow and barely living, taking on the zombie mode of survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing within and as breath where ever I am, in the City or not, and to move myself as breathe as life, as the correction that is sorely needed in this world, and that I must live this change, because who else will If I simply accept and allow a city character/entity to take over and live for me just like everyone else.

I commit myself to when and as I go to the city to go as breath, as me here and to remain within awareness, and to through walking this correction prove to myself first that me here as breath is in fact best and practical.

I commit myself to when and as I see any form of energy come over me as I go to the city, as I climb into a car to drive towards the city, or even when I have the thought of I am going to the city. To stop such energy, IDEA of what it means to go to the city and everything implicated, and to breathe and remain here.

I commit myself to when and as I am in the City, to not fall for the fears that come up to drag me back into character to play the game of the mind and to not stand up for me, for life as a living example that change is possible in each breath.

- See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... PMg38.dpuf
Gian

Day 563 - Hating to be around People/humans

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... umans.html

Ok, so I must admit, I do not enjoy being around other people, that’s just me being honest – OH wait, Honesty is actually me lying to myself, because when I really look at it, I do not hate being around other people, I must now really get to being self-honest with myself, to dig deeper than that feeling I am hiding behind and keep using as excuses and reasons and justification for why I am the way I am, OH yes, being self-honest is looking beyond those comforting points, if you dare you might have a moments scare, but I am telling you that if you push through to being self-honest, to look beyond the feelings and emotions and thoughts and to see what is really the issue here. It comes back to MYSELF always.

So I have an experience inside of MYSELF when I am around other people, that is the first indication, the feeling/emotions/experience is within me, my thoughts are keeping it there in place, and some random memory that I have no clue of is running in the back ground where I defined myself within a certain moment within around people/humans in the past that is now still playing out in the present. So what is it that I have created within me as not liking and thus hating about being around other human beings? Answering those questions for myself, I will find that it will reveal points within me that I have separated myself from and thus created friction within my reality, which started first within me. So let’s dig in with Self forgiveness to get to see creation being undone as what isn’t best for all including myself in action and re-birthing self as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed This HATE to just exist within me when and as I am around other people, seeing it as normal and just as who I am naturally.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to question this “natural me” that I have been living for a long time as not liking and thus hating being around other human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make this “not liking” and thus hating being around other human being about other human beings instead of taking the point back to myself and to see who I am within being around other human beings that create this hate within me of being around them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from other human beings within myself as being so different and not the same, that when I am around other human being I am in a constant state of denial and separation, which I know is me not standing one and equal as others and to face myself as others and thus I create a friction within me of hating other human beings for what they are showing of me to myself that exist within this world that I must equally take self-responsibility for within myself as all life, to truly be able to stand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that me hating being around other human beings is me hating myself as who I am around other human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my inner conflicts and mind bullshit onto other human beings, no matter how bad or shit other humans may be, what I am experiencing within myself as judgment and gossip is what is making human beings shit and bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am around other people to not want to hear them gossip and talk about other people as it tires me out and becomes a burden within me to have to listen to this. Not seeing and realizing that when and as I am listening to other human gossiping or talking about other people that I am in my mind doing exactly the same thing as what I am judging them for, thus I am not liking who I am within such a situation.

I commit myself to when and as I am around other people that gossip and talk about other people To stop any form of judgment within me toward them and what they are doing and to breathe an focus on being here as the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to how people talk about other people in the open or in secret towards me or with others and to within this reaction that I have not like myself and thus not like giving away my authority as Breath to stand as the solution and thus to not like myself being around other human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am around other people and their behavior is that of the mind, which is sexual, degrading, or very blunt with what is going on in their mind within their behavior, to feel intimidated as I have judged them within my mind as less than me and as not ‘decent” human beings – where I gossip in my mind and placing myself above them, where their behavior is attempting to bring me down within my mind, seeing and realizing that this is me separating myself from the accepted and allowed nature of the human within myself where I have sunned away those parts within myself and thus have not yet dealt with myself as who I am as that behavior to effectively direct and deal with others within such a behavior and thus create the idea/belief that I hate being around other people/humans as a way to hide from that part of myself that I must still stand one and equal to as myself.

I commit myself to when and as I am within a situation where people are within behaviors that I have judged as not decent and that isn’t nice, to take such a moment and to stop the point within me as separation, to now not participate but to take the points of reactions I see and to see why I react, to realize that they are showing me a part of me that I can now challenge within myself to forgive and to stand from within and to live as the correction where I enable myself to also help others to correct themselves as I live it for myself, to stop all judgment and to actually take on myself as all life that is here one and equal. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... VQpoL.dpuf
Gian

Day 564 – I don’t want to take the time to be Specific - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za/2016/02/da

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... to-be.html

All my life I enjoyed just opening up my mouth and speak, I loved not having to consider things in time and then speak about it. I enjoyed this because It asked little to not effort from me. Man did I hate making effort to be specific. It did not matter if it was school work, if it was doing sport, if it was talking to people on subjects. Me shooting out words, or styles of doing things that required no effort, no time to sit and actually figure things out, see things differently, to come to a common understanding within points or how to do things which can be transferred to others in specificity.
Ever since I started my Process I have struggled to be specific within any of my writings, even though I see the points clearly, putting it on writing or explaining it to someone else has been such a struggle and it always feel like I am just missing the point. This obviously has to do with my level of vocabulary and my school years of development. But that’s no longer an excuse, and yet I find this pattern that I have lived for so long to still creep in to most of what I want to express myself within.

So ones again I am facing myself as my patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist having to give/spend my time on becoming and being specific within everything I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am busy with something new to only take in the Idea/concept and to within that run with what I make of it, not giving myself the time and space to actually sit down or go run or jump or whatever is required of me to really get specific and to really test out the concept/idea till I can live/express it within specificity to be able to give over what I have learned and seen to others equally.

I forgive myself that I haven’t seen and realized that me not specifying myself is me making myself special within my mind as I have develop an unspecified character that I cannot explain or give over to others in words or skills, as a way of remaining within self-interest and unique.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain nonspecific without ever questions myself why or how I have come to create myself that way and to keep on living within such a character and placing a feeling of enjoyment within being such a character, seeing and realizing that this is me abdicating self-responsibility and my responsibility to the c=greater good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that to be specific within myself and what I do, how I create myself is as long and boring unnecessary process and that I can just keep winging it till I get it, seeing and realizing that this is the mind sabotaging me from stopping the mind having control and authority over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR losing the comfort of my current character that is nonspecific through actually focusing on myself in each breathe as how I am creating myself and who I am within each moment within living the principles of Desteni and to actually make it a mathematical equation that I can show/teach and give to others to do/live the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is impossible for me to be specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing within developing myself to be specific and to within this lose a lot of time that could have been spend me just winging things and getting the same results as failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set myself up for failure within myself within my definition of myself as what I have accepted and allowed as the mind for so long and to project that within the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the challenges that I might and will face on my way within specifying myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself within my journey of specifying myself and that I can do it – and that there is help, support and assistance all around me if I ask. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... vxL6i.dpuf
Gian

Day 565 – Personal Persona Person Prison

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... rison.html

On the word Personal

Word Play
Person – all
Persona – l

Here I am taking on the word Personal – where it is currently existing within and as me from and as a system definition. Where Personal has become personal to ME.

So when we take a look at the current definition that we are all living as Personal, here is a dictionary definition for you and me.

- of, affecting, or belonging to a particular person rather than to anyone else.

- of or concerning one's private life, relationships, and emotions rather than matters connected with one's public or professional career.

So when I look at those definition I can say within self-honesty that I exist mostly within and as that definition(s) – I have defined my life around the “personal” and completely missed LIFE. So by breaking up the word I came to see two more hidden meanings/revelations
In the word personal we have Persona, and Persona is the following from the good old Dictionary:
- the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others.

It is quite fascinating because here I can see how I have lived a certain personal lifestyle where everything is about me and my personal – and within that I have created a Persona, which others are perceiving me with, and I also have come to LIKE this persona, in fact throughout my life I have lived to actively advertise my personal life as to create a certain persona as to feed the EGO.

The part that I have never lived, which is also in the word Personal, is once again hidden in breaking up the word and playing with the sounds.

Personal should be “Person ALL” – a person that lives for ALL – where one moves from the personal to the ALL/LIFE – it is fascinating to see how this one word hold the system/mind living of the word in the word and yet also have the reverse process/correction within the same word, the key to live the word in the correct way that is best for all life.

So now how to take this word and to physically integrate this word into and as me, to become a LIVING word as who I am, where I stop the personal and start living as a person that lives for ALL, this one words takes on all og me, every aspect of me – as I have defined myself and all of me throughout my life as Personal to ME, I never considered to live and consider things for ALL as who I am as my actions, my words my life.

So the first question I am asking myself now is, should there be something that is personal?
Well to investigate this point for myself right here and now, I must consider all, everything – and looking at my body, looking at what is here, NOTHING belongs to me, nothing is personal to me, not even a single cell in my body is mine, not the air I breathe Is mine, not even the food I eat is mine, everything return to substance/life, so what is personal? How have I lived this personal as such an absolute within myself, within my life, yet the physical is always showing me that nothing is personal, nothing is just for ME as mine. Everything belongs to LIFE.

How come all my life have I made everything about me and my emotions, my feelings, my thoughts, my experience, my life, everything was about me personally. When someone says something to me that I don’t like, I take it personal, how do I take it personal, where does this personal GO? Do I have a little bank somewhere in another dimension where I collect everything that is personal to me, what I have as belongings, what I experience, what I react to or take personal? So that I can do what with it? What is the point of taking things personally? To take things personally my ego gets hurt? Thus my self-value is hurt? What I personally have on this earth as material things determine how my ego feels? How I define myself? What is the point of personal?

Did I just realize that I wasted my life on something that makes no sense yet I lived it as an absolute thing? I mean it makes way more sense be a person for ALL/Life this is living in a way where what I do is “giving” instead of collecting or hording, may it be material things or mind/emotional/feelings/thoughts that results in nothing as who I am as a being/life– and instead live to give, as my giving will be to life.

So that’s all good in theory and to really set up the word new for myself – person-ALL – so now every time I see myself focusing on “personal” I can identify that I am within a persona, I am within EGO, I am within self-interest, I am in the Prison/person that can only focus on itself and have limited capabilities to look at LIFE and to act and direct myself, the thinking of focus of “personal” is very limited – but when I expand myself in those moments from persona to person for All I remove the inner and I expand as the outer to include all that is HERE, in breathe. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... iyWjS.dpuf
Gian

Day 567 - Words and Who I Am

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... -i-am.html

Who am I? When I ask this short and simple question it feels like the universe is opening up to me, I see that within the question of Who am I, I am attempting to place myself in a box, through a short description, Perhaps I must take in the Universe and see who am I in reverse to this question.
Instead of Placing myself as who I am in a short description, I can rather expend myself as who I am as all that is HERE.

I have seen and realized that in each Breath, each moment, That I am in those breathes and moments each time living a different word, not by choice, it is as if it is happening to me, a mood will come over me and I am living the word mood, or anger, or sadness, or happiness.

There are so many words that I am living and yet not aware of them, these words describe who I am in each moment. The problem I am seeing is how I am not the directive principle of who I am in each moment/breath.

I have been practicing and implementing a new way of defining myself in each moment/breathe - instead of me living and accepting and allowing certain unknown words to come to me and for me to live them, I take a word instead, and I embrace that new word in each moment, a word that I would like to live, a word that I see will support and assist me to become my utmost potential, to become living words.

This is not to create a polarity, such as when I am sad, to now embrace and live the word Happiness, NO! I take a word that is a correction, looking at why did sadness just come over me, perhaps I need to embrace the word Alone, to be alone, to stand alone, to be okay with being alone, as the word alone within it can be ALL as ONE - so alone isn't really being alone, it is to be here with ALL life as One, redefined to become a living understanding and to embrace ME - because I may have been sad due to being hurt by someone else, which showed me that I was reliant on others to bring me happiness, and thus not satisfied with myself, perhaps I have never really looked at myself and said, hey let me be alone for a while and focus on myself to be satisfied with myself, let me first embrace me.

So, Who am I? I am the words that I live in each moment/breath - I can either choose the words, understand the words, live the words and direct and decide my own live, or I can just sit and let any and all words influence me, being a victim to life, as words create our Wor(l)d.
- See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... sSL0y.dpuf
Gian

Day 568 - Principle Living

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... iving.html

We all need a fundamental source or basis in this world to live from/accordingly, it is the reason why there are so many religions, sects, cults, groups in this world, each one gives a person a fundamental basis/source that they can live from/by, to give purpose and reason to life.

The problem is that all the Principles that people are living by currently in this world is in separation from this world, they are all based on polarity designs, good and evil, right and wrong, and this life and the afterlife. This kind of Principle living isn't sustainable and it has proven throughout thousands of years to be so, all the wars and destruction, all the conflict between all the different groups, because who is right and who is wrong? a consistent polarity game takes place.

So I am here today to Introduce a new Principle Living, a way that everyone can follow and live by and that will not collide with any other, it will not create conflict or discord, because this new way of Principle living includes all life, and if we all can adopt such a principle to live by here on earth, earth will truly become something that we can not imagine yet.

The Principle is simple - Do what is Best for all LIFE, this implies a lot, but if we truly consider these words "do what is Best for all life" in each and every moment of our day to day living, we will see that No one is right or wrong, we remove the polarity design within this world, and we get down to practical living, this principle does not require us to be in our heads or create believes, it requires us to in each and every moment consider what am I doing/living? is it best for all life or not, simple, it isn't about others, it isn't about life or death, it is about being right here considering all LIFE as yourself, changing yourself within such a principle and removing the ego, then as you change yourself to live this new Principle you will start seeing how you change and thus everyone around you.

This requires a person to truly let go of their old Habits, patterns, addictions, because they all have been created within self-interest, you see this Principle isn't about being a Good guy, this principle isn't about doing the right thing out of fear, this principle is about doing onto others that you would like to be done onto, love thy neighbor as thy self, give as you would like to receive, you see it i all about YOU and who you are.

within living this Principle, one will come to understand that there is a Law that guides the Universe - this law is designed within oneness and equality - oneness and equality can not be separated, they are one and equal, and the universe moves in accordance with this law, which means that what we stand one with we are equal with - thus is we stand one with Separation and fear and self-interest/survival then that is what we create equally within this world, as we all can see in this world, all the war, destruction, poverty, animal abuse, environmental disaster etc.

So if we adopt the new Principle of Doing what is best for all life in each breath/moment living this Principle as a self-empowerment change, as a self-growth process, a re-birthing process we will in time stand ONE and EQUAL with what is bets for all life, and thus as within so without we will create a world that is Bets for all, isn't that what we all really want?

How do we go from who we are now to living this new principle of doing/living what is best for all life? it is definitely a process, a long one, one that we all must walk to end the abuse and suffering WITHIN, so that we can end the Abuse and Suffering without.

For this I use a lot of writing, and I apply Certain tools to support and assist myself every single day. These tools are simple, Breathing is number one, to focus on my Breathing and not on my thoughts/feelings/emotions, which is then where writing comes in, when I find I can not focus on breathing I write, I write what is inside of me to get it out, then when I find that the writing is quit specific I write more, I apply Self forgiveness Writing for what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as, to become, as who I am currently, through this I develop Self Honesty, to really be Honest with myself about everything still I do all this within the Principle of what is Bets for all LIFE, not for personal gain, thus I let go, I breathe, I forgive, I focus on LIVING in the physical, to not be in my mind as much as possible, as the mind is that which enslaves us, traps us, and we all can see this.

I Learned all of this from Desteni and have walked this for 8 years now. I will share more in my coming posts.
- See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... 8DMRd.dpuf
Gian

Day 569 - I am just not enough

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... nough.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe and judge myself that I am just not enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not good enough as a fact within me that I am not good enough, through the input of this world that I have received, from society, family, media and to submit and become that which I believe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not smart enough as a fact within me and to have thoughts/backchat/emotions/feelings about myself where I continuously confirm within me this to be true, and to then live this believe equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and live the believe as a fact within me that I am NOT tall enough, as an idea/image within my mind of what I believe I should be to be the right, and thus I am wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am now Strong enough as a fact within me within all the believes and comparisons and ideas I have within my mind to set the case against myself and to always lose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not Capable enough as a fact within me, where I use past experiences/moments/memories to confirm that I am not capable enough and to thus sabotage any and every opportunity, even within self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am just not old enough, to do what I want to do with confidence, believing that confidence comes with age, and experiences, and to within this believe hold back and to not act, stand, breathe and direct and rather wait for others to do so that I judge as old enough, experienced enough and that has the right image of age to do what needs to be done, seeing and realizing that I will wait forever and only prolong my process and the process as life one and equal by waiting within this believe/excuse/justification

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not tough enough, within and as the believe that I must be though, where I have gotten an image and idea from and as the system that toughness is required from a human being to survive and live in this world, seeing and realizing that toughness as an interior and exterior is exactly what is wrong with this world and actually only exposes a weakness within self and thus as a manifestation within this world, where everything is though.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not being quiet enough yet, where I am within the believe that I must be quiet immediately now, and to within this believe compromise myself with more voices and self-talk that is judgment of me not being what I desire, or aim to be as being quiet within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within the believe that I am not rich enough, where I have placed my self-value and who I am within riches that is external outside of me, instead of seeing and realizing that the riches the world has presented as adding value to a person is of the mind as the enslavement system that is here where one forgets oneself and thus never focus on oneself as everything one defines oneself according to is placed out of reach, never looking at self as LIFE as all that is here in oneness and equality and to stop the separation of riches and poverty to exist first within self and so without as ones living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and to judge myself as not being healthy enough, where I compare myself and my health to some image and picture within my mind of what a perfect healthy person should look like and act like, as this picture is unreachable and a creation of the mind, thus not practical or within the consideration of the physical and what is here, and so I place myself on a never ending search for being healthy and achieving that image/idea/opinion and thus in return within the law or polarity that I have accepted and allowed myself to live by I create the polarity that I am not healthy and always lacking something, always missing something, always just not healthy enough and thus actually sick and in need of help constantly, always in a constant fear of what will become of me if I do not reach that perfect healthy, thus my disease it actually once again the mind and my unhealthiness is of the mind, as fear as thoughts/feeling and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being popular enough, where I have added a certain believe of myself and who I am within how popular I am, as the idea/believe/opinion is that if I am popular then that means I am doing it right, that I am on the right track, that I am finally worth something in other people’s eyes, and thus create the exact polarity within myself as my experience, that I am not valuable, that I do not mean anything, that I am not doing the right things, that I am on the wrong track, and thus I live a life of discouragement and putting myself down, or where I run after something in my mind to show me that what I do it worth doing, that it is the right thing to do, which I will never reach as I know and understand that popularity is a mind system, as within and without where only a few is selected to deliberately create separation and create enslavement to the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being disciplined enough, where my definition of the word discipline is still defined within me according to past experiences, media and society, where discipline is still an image, certain way of how to live and be and seen as disciplines in OTHERS eyes, and thus discipline will never be enough for me, and thus I will never be disciplined enough, as the system/Mind deliberately create and place what key factors are within ones life as something not reachable and out there, and to accept and allow this within myself I always judge myself and guilt trip myself for nor reaching this discipline within my mind, thus I see and realize that I must redefine discipline for myself to become a practical living word that I can live as who I am in each breath, where it isn’t something I force upon me but where I live it as an expression of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and to judge myself as not being technical enough, where I have taken this word and I have compared myself to everyone else I know that is/are technical or that I have perceived as being technical within my world and to place myself as less than others and to then separate myself from others and placing myself in a different box, instead of seeing and realizing that if someone else that I see as being technical and good at it where it works, that I can s a equal and one human being be technical as the other person and that I am as capable, as the other person is an example to me to show me it can be done, it is possible and not impossible, and to within this push myself to develop myself to become technical and to allow and accept help, support and assistance within humbleness through understanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being gentle enough, within comparing myself to others who I have defined as being gentle towards others, through my definition of what gentleness is to me, and to within this interpret what others are doing as being gentle within my definition, where I have set my definition of the word gentleness as something separate from me through past experiences where I have judged myself as not being a gentle person and to within this hold it against myself and thus separate myself from gentleness and thus I will never be gentle enough even if I try my hardest to express and be gentle, as long as the memory/experience lies within me as a LIE I told myself and believed, then I will never be able to be enough as the gentleness I will attempt to live will be seen as a lie within me while I am living gentleness and thus my living of gentleness will be a consistent self-judgment and self-sabotage, as this is the design of the mind to always attempt and keep a person limited and to never be enough. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... vC8hZ.dpuf
Gian

Day 570 – Accepting the Positive but not the negative - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/day

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... t-not.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in a moment when I feel good, when I feel like everything is going in the right direction and things are looking bright, to within this feeling/experience lose sight of what is here, where I go into the experience of Bliss and ignorance to reality, within what exist within me and within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is okay to be in a positive/feeling experience as long as it isn’t bad, as long as I am feeling good, the world is okay, my world is okay, and so when I go into the positive feelings within me to create a polarity of negative through the ignorance and Bliss to reality, thus missing what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the positive experience of everything is Good, I Feel good and thus things are good within me and with this world, not seeing and realizing the obvious self-deception, as I know who I am and what exist within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make positive experiences/feeling within me okay, and yet condemn the negative just because of how each one makes me feel, seeing and realizing that the mind uses energy, no matter if it is good or positive, to enslave us in the mind, as I can see within myself for myself that when I am within a negative or positive experience/feeling I am within the mind, I am trapped and enslaved within energy and thus within my patterns/programs/behaviors.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only Move and direct myself when I feel positive, when I feel good, and to within this acceptance and allowance give away my authority as myself to move and direct myself in any moment and to rely on only good and positive moments to direct and move myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see me as being positive as just being that, being positive, instead of seeing it for what it is which is energy, which is the same in feelings negative or positive, and thus when I am within any mood/experience if it’s positive or negative I see it for what it is, which is energy, which is of the mind, and within understanding the mind which functions only on energy and thus enslaving the body/person to patterns/habits/behaviors not matter what feeling or emotion it creates within a person/myself – thus I stop any energy that is designed within polarity thus follows pre-programmed designs of patterns/habits/behaviors that isn’t best for me either way, as it is always set within terms and conditions of limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play the game of chasing positive experience/feelings, which only confirms my actual experience of myself which is negative, why else would I seek positive then?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within a negative experience/emotional state of myself and to within this acceptance and allowance of me as being negative/bad/sinful always being trapped in the seeking of the positive and thus my life consists of me always only seeking positive, and that is all life will be and can be to me as long as I accept and allow this way of existence of polarities.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I wake up, and if the first things I think about in the morning is negative or positive, that the rest of my day will not be about me LIVING but about me seeing the other polarity or seeking to get out of the other polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it normal as who I am to live within a polarity construct day in and day out and so it continues till death, and within accepting and allowing it as normal I am not seeing, realizing and understanding fully that that is all my live can be, a polarity game, and thus when I die, I will die as existing as nothing more of less than just a polarity and I never actually lived, as I, as who I am without a polarity design is nowhere to be found, as I have defined myself according polarities which is simply energy that comes and go, not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is Too difficult to not live in a polarity of either negative or positive, as I haven’t yet defined myself without the polarities, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall back into polarities as I have already given the polarities more authority then who I am here as Breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being directionless, or not knowing what to do with myself if I do not have energy that directs me in either positive or negative and to within this fear fall into the polarity design, thus I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to give Breathe a chance, to give life a chance, to give ME a chance and to trust that I have the authority to step out of any polarity, negative or positive, and be in breathe and to move and direct myself from there within self-honesty and common sense. - See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... 4RV9d.dpuf
Gian

Day 580 - Image, I am age Part 1

Post by Gian »

http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... art-1.html

I am age

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live/exist as an image, where this image has become in my mind who I am, as the age that I am at and how that age as the image tells me of my age and thus who I must be, or should be.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that all my life I have defined myself according to my age as the image that my age has become/shown as the form of my physical body and to within this change each time who I am as my physical form as the Image changes within the believe that it is who I am, seeing and realizing that the image isn’t who I am as my physical form and that who I am also isn’t my age/image.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for myself to be a certain age to be able to present a certain image, where I am defining myself according to my age and thus what I am capable of doing or not doing, and to within this limit myself within what I do as I am determining who I am within what Image/age I am at.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see and realize that as long as I look at what AGE I Am, as the IMAGE that I have and can project onto reality within the believe that people will only listen/hear or respect me when I am that certain age – that I am determining everything about myself based on a from as my physical body and how it ages on what I am doing with my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself within the Image that I am representing as my physical body/form currently through believing that my image/form is who I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow within me what my parents have trained me to believe since I was a baby where they would praise my body as being cute, handsome and so forth as making it about who I am as a being/life and thus I started taking their words and internalizing it within me where it became my thoughts/thinking and how I am associating who I am with my Image/form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed by society to believe that who I am is my image and that if my image is a certain way then it means that I must be that certain way.

I forgive myself that I haven’t seen and realize how extensive this image point is, how I have lived most of my live as the IMAGE of my physical form as who I am, and to within this I have completely missed who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a sense of loss, sadness for how have missed this point my entire life, and how I have in fact indulged in this Image point as making the image my physical form presents who I am, as I had an advantage within my image above others and what society “likes” more, gives favor to more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge in the Image that I am/have become as who I am, and to within this design and create my life according to my image and what I believe my image can do for me or not do for me in the eyes of the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a Mage, where I play with my Image as creating energy within others through how I present myself and how I move my image as a system to manipulate and “charm” and to sway people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value into the image that my physical body presents, self-value, who I am, when I know as all and everyone else know, this image dies at death, and yet I keep on doing it, just because I am receiving some form of energy from people, the system of being accepted and if my image is a bit better than others I may even be treated better or get further in the system without having to work as hard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse my Image with who I am and to within this live this confusion of who I am and my image, always conflicted within myself as being good looking and not good looking and within this also then experience myself accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give Images value, especially my own image.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as long as I hold images within me that are false as to who I am, where all images are false within who I am that I will not know who I am as I will confuse images with what is real, as the physical as the substance as LIFE.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I am all forms, all images and to hold one image within me that I am identifying myself as then I am in separation of all forms as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from Life as all forms through limiting myself within the believe that I am only one form/image and that this form/image defines me and who I am, and that I did this even with the knowledge of death and that death is the one point that can reveal to oneself what is real and what is not as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attaché value and energy experiences to images/forms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value some images/forms more than others, instead of seeing and realizing that when all forms/images are from the same substance of life and that not one or more can have different values within me as an energetic experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create values within me towards images where I am literally attracted to certain images, and also where I oppose other images, creating a polarity construct within me in relation to how I view/see reality, which isn’t from a physical practical stand point, but from a polarity design construct of what I personally am attracted to or oppose instead of what works best and that is practical for all, such as my own Image that I have create attraction towards and where I oppose certain parts, and within this view reality from my own self judgments of my own Image and Likeness, which makes my view point Bias and not trust worthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire some/certain images and features of these images within others as I have defined myself as an image and to within this self-definition of my image separated myself from all images, which now creates a desire/attraction within me towards what I have separated from me as Images, instead of being here as all forms/images one and equal and to realize that I am all forms/images and that what I desire in others is simply parts of me that I have not embraced.

A twist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself and my life based on my own image and likeness, and to within this limitation live and express as this limitation ONLY, where the true Image and Likeness of ALL life is one and equal and there is no separation and within changing my understanding of that I am life in fact then I can take Image and likeness to a different perspective, where all LIFE is the image as one and equal and the likeness is that we are all in fact alike in substance even though there are different forms, and thus I as my New defined image and Likeness stand as LIFE one and equal as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I age as I am living as an image, and because I live according to an image of limitation of man as where age has meaning and purpose, I age deliberately and participate within the aging process of humans for the sake of becoming certain images for my survival in this current world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through living as an image to confirm that I am age, I am something that ages, that must get old, as I know and understand that images are created through energy within the mind where energy of the mind is never real and lasting, and thus through me accepting and allowing myself to exist as this energy as and of the mind as an image, then I will also not exist once I am done ageing as the Image and be no more, and thus I am one and equal to what I stand by, accept and allow.
- See more at: http://gianjourneytolife.blogspot.co.za ... EXgxE.dpuf

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”