Garbrielles' Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Garbrielle

Re: Garbrielles' Journey to Life

Post by Garbrielle »

Eqafe Hangout: Purpose Has Left the Building - Day 556

Many thanks to Kristina Salas for particpating and sharing your realizations with us all!

Our Hangout will be discussing this interview on eqafe.com:
https://eqafe.com/p/purpose-has-left-...

Follow up interviews that was discussed:
https://eqafe.com/p/i-matter-reptilia...
https://eqafe.com/p/practically-defin...
https://eqafe.com/p/practically-defin...

Interview Synopsis:

"What is my purpose? What is the point of my life? What am I supposed to be doing? In this interview Anu reveals the systematic design of the mind consciousness system and its relationship with our beingness potential, and why it can often feel like we are so far away from our purpose and meaning in life when in fact they are closer than we may realize. What is the one question that we need to ask ourselves that will really help us to see and understand what having a purpose and meaning to life actually means?"

Here Kristina Salas and I will be discussing our relationship to this word purpose. How have we experienced this word in our living and what in our process of self change have we gone through with working with our purpose in this life and if in fact we even know what this is for ourselves. Also, what in this interview supported us to see this word differently and what new insights and solutions came through that can support all to live their highest potentials.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

FLOW - As Art - Day 557

Playing with the word FLOW -- this word i have been looking at for a while and practicing implementing it more in my life, I came up with the redefinition of the word being - 'Flow like water -always here yet always moving.' This practically i can see living it in ways of moving through times that i am challenged where I want to give up, though with this word flow I remember to be flexible within the moments that are challenging because in these moments is where opportunity is birthed and solutions are created. The mind can make it seem like there is only dead ends, yet living the word flow, here yet always moving reminds us to keep pushing self creation in our own unique self expressions by not giving up, but expanding out and creating something from you here. Water creates life through flow, we can equally create ourselves as our life living this word flow....Test it for yourself and give feedback, enjoy. #water#flow #brucelee #livingwords #art#drawing #desteni Find out more on living words @schoolofultimateliving
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

How to Practically Live a Word - Focus - Day 558
http://garbrielleslifejourney.blogspot. ... y-558.html

My current definition and how I see this word Focus:

Focus for me as how I have been seeing it and living it in the past is I am seeing as an undesired force put upon me in things that I did not want to focus on, mainly i am seeing my mom making me focus on things i had no real interest in like church or playing with dolls, this when i was little and thus being forced to focus on these things based on her needs and not my own. Also I am seeing school where teachers would make us focus on our school work in classrooms where i couldn’t get up and move around, and so I was forced to focus on subjects and topics in boxed rooms closed off to the outside world where i couldn’t move about in freedom, which i highly resisted. This would more be the negative attachments to the word focus i have placed in me.

On the positive side, I am seeing the word focus as a means to an end where i get something, like money or accolades for focusing in on something, doing it well, and then being reward with some sort of praise or gift. Focusing then was done to inflate my ego or my experience of myself as superior through gaining something externally to make me feel more important or better about myself. So needing something externally like money or praise from others as a reward for me to feel something about myself in a positive way, and if i was focused in what i did I realized I had a better chance of getting these things that made me feel good about myself and my life.

My Redefinition:

Focus - how i am seeing living the word focus is an actual physical movement within myself in moments where i become distracted in thinking and/or in things I am doing. So to live focus would be to move toward the center of myself in my awareness into the center of my body. It’s a supportive word that realigns my self awareness back to my center point and i am noticing that this center point focus is right in the middle of my chest, just above my breast bone and below my neck. This is specific this spot as it feels in a way like a source of strength, this strength is here within me as me and living this word focus when i move my awareness into my physical presence of myself as this center point in my chest and then i live it into the task i am doing I find my ability to live what it fact I set myself out to do becomes much more streamlined and specific, and I have less strain to in fact get it done. A support word I have found also is the words slowing down, which supports with moving from the busyness of the distraction such as thinking or getting entertained by something outside myself, slowing back to down to my physical breath and thus moving into the word focus which I again support myself with to move into this center point in my chest. From here, I move into the task I set out for myself to live.

Contexts in how i will live this word Focus:

Work - In work i plan to write out a list when i first sit down at my desk and start my day, living the word focus, i am going to use this word as the redefined living of it to move my focus back to my physical body, working with centering my self awareness in that center point in my chest when i see i start to lose focus in my day and become distracted with desires such as checking facebook or getting up and speaking to people around the office unnecessarily just to not face what it is I must get done. Using the word focus and the action of become centered inside myself focusing on breathing and my physical body, I can move myself out of the desire to distract myself and stick to the task list i had made out in the beginning of my work day to stay on task and move through the day with more effective efficency.

Yoga - Yoga is an activity i have been wanting to integrate in my day to day, though I have resisted it due to the uncomfortability in my body i feel in doing it because it is slow and hurts me as i am not that flexible. Here i plan to use the word focus to again focus my awareness on the physical, bringing me out of the distractions of my mind and into my physical body movements as i work with yoga positions and breathing techniques.

Desire to give up at task during my day - I notice often how easily i tend to go into giving up when things become uncomfortable in my body or I have to put a bit more effort or even sometimes a lot more effort into something that I am doing. For example, I was bringing laundry up a flight of stairs and it was extra full and thus extra heavy. I wanted to give up and just drop it to get a break. I remembered this word focus with the movement of slowing down meaning moving out of my head in thoughts and back into my chest center point as my physical presence awareness, and from here i moved my awareness into my whole body. I found this supported with balancing myself in my body where i was using a lot more muscles and focus on these muscles rather then going into my head and wasting my energy in thinking and thus eventually giving into the desire to stop. So here i am going to use this word focus to support me in these moments where i want to give up and instead of giving up, center myself in my physical body, move into my self awareness as this chest center point, and from here as my self awareness is present live the word focus as i focus in on the task at hand and live that to get it done.

Thanks all for reading and will report later in the week of how this is going.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

When is Enough, Enough? - Day 559
http://garbrielleslifejourney.blogspot. ... y-559.html

I have been exploring and applying this concept of having enough with something and changing direction within myself for the purpose of bettering my life and having a positive impact on the world around me. Though, I often thought of this concept or idea in a way of feeling good about it, wanting to access and achieve this goal, feeling like i am a hero if i indeed say enough is enough and so live it. What usually happens in such cases where i just start imagining living the statement enough is enough and thinking about it, is that I would eventually fall because I didn’t in fact do anything physically to live out the change. Fascinating how we can trick ourselves in the secrets of our minds. You can also test this, start thinking about a pattern you want to stop, go into the experiences of how it will be when you do stop, and from there in the next hour or the next day go and implement the imaginations you saw for yourself to stop and get to your goal. You will find that it is very difficult if not impossible to implement such change with such swiftness as the mind did in your thinking. That is because physical reality is real and takes actual creation, actual movement, and this requires ones self will to in fact do change self and remain consistent in it day in and day out. It's an actual doing rather then just sitting back and letting the mind do all the work with thinking.

So what I started to realize about this idea of ‘when is enough, enough?’ is that I was making it into a personality, making me feel a specific way such as powerful, important, superior, yet this did not in any way help or will me to actually live the change out in physical reality. What do I mean by creating a personality or a persona? It is like creating a character in a movie, pretending to be the hero in the film, saying all the right things, moving in all the right ways, and moving around the stage in the choreographed way to save the distressed person, but all the while it was never real as it was make believe, not being who one really is because when one actually go to reality and try and stop it becomes like climbing a mountain thousands of feet tall not enough of self is in the actual physical reality to be able to climb such a feat. The mountain being seen as impossible, when it's not that it is impossible, one has to only build the resolve and stamina, build the self, and live the change necessary to see it through. This can only be done through physical effort and movement otherwise it goes into the mind and off into image-land where it's easily let go of, given up on, and forgotten because it was never real, self was not here living it, and so it is not done for real.

These dimensions I had to work with for myself to in fact become a person who was no longer desiring fake persona’s, but working with the actual reality of myself and through that finding a way to will myself to change to in fact live the statement enough is enough. This is where the real journey starts because I had to investigate and understand myself within the patterns I was working with to stop, I had to forgive myself and stick to the corrective process of change I saw that would indeed support the change needed to stop and live differently. Also within this underlying the whole point the entire time one is applying this phrase is the unconditional nature of consistency that is embedded within living the statement enough is enough. One in fact has to become absolute within the consistency of the principle of what is being lived or rather the why you are doing what you are doing and also through that I realized that I also have to be flexible.

There are in moments new dimensions of learning that can come into view in any given moment as one has stopped a particular point one no longer see is best, and so this new information or knowledge so to speak has to be considered, applied, and see if it is best. Thus potentially dropping the old and embracing the new, what matters is not the flow of the journey, but who one is within it and how one lives self honesty in doing what is best for all as this will always be best for self. This will take time, patiences, and a level of self willingness to be challenged and be courageous to stop one's addictions and live the statement enough is enough, I will change so all have the ability to change, and this world can change to be best for all. This is the more difficult path because one is going against the grain of what has always been comfortable and easy for oneself, though this journey is most rewarding as it builds a empowered practical being that has a willingness and proven ability to change self when it is understood to do so.

The purpose I am walking within myself in the statement of enough is enough is absolute in the sense that I am willing myself to stop all abuses within me, in my thoughts, in my words, and in my actions to become a being that is self responsible and able to be trusted with life, and this is a decision and purpose I have to keep assessing, keeping in my focus, and applying in my everyday life. As again it is not the usual path or the easy path. My function is no longer to be of service to myself alone, but to be of service to all life because this world indeed needs to change, and if i can’t change myself how will the world ever change. Only self can determine the hows and the whys of the statement enough is enough for one’s life, but putting it into practice makes for a powerful being, best to walk what is best as this will always in turn be best for self and create a world that is best for all. We need more empowered beings in this world that stand up to stop all abuse and say enough is enough, I will stop and I will change to be the best I can be in service of all life, let's stand together as plus ones in the statement of enough is enough of the abuse to life, til here no further I stop, I change, I live what is best for all.For more on how to walk the process of becoming physical and doing what is best, check out the links below.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Enough is Enough - Stopping an Addiction - Day 560

There is a specific power that comes with making a decision for self and living that decision into a proven fact in reality, and this specific power is self empowerment. What is self empowerment? To me, I have found this empowerment is the ability to move myself in my reality within self awareness in a direction that I create. So much of our days move with stimulus being pushed in our face, consumerism products, ways to escape life’s challenges, mind altering substances, the list goes on, though through it all and in the end there is a choice and a decision that one makes to either live out the controlled reaction of consumption or direct oneself to decide on if that consumption is something you in fact want to live out or not. So the power of self moves from this force to consume based on like a compulsion within self or an internal decision to move and decide for oneself in self awareness and direct action in reality.

The phrase enough is enough is supportive for the act of stopping an addiction one has, though one has to get to this point and in many cases it does not even have to get to the point where one realizes ‘ok, enough is enough?’, but in most cases I have found at least in the beginning of stopping addictive patterns and habits, this self realization is in fact supportive to stop. For me, hitting rock bottom so to speak was a terrible experience, it was not comfortable and it was not easy, though what i realized about myself in that moment is that I have to get up and I have to stop, I can not continue on this way or my life is going to go to shit and be a waste. I had to do this for myself, my life, and my functioning in my reality in a way that is best for me and continues to support my enviroment the best i am able to. In short, i realized instead of continuing to destroy myself how about I actually support myself and the potential i have seen many times and creates this infectious passion that drives me to grow and expand. This is what I want my life to be about self expansion, self growth, and not only supporting myself, but supporting as many as possible to realize and reach their highest potentials as well.

Stopping an addiction is not going to be done with just a phrase though, yes it supports with self realization, but to stop an addiction one has to decide and then apply that decision every day until the addiction is transcended. And you will be challenged throughout with temptations, with new dimensions opening up, with physical stimulus and desires being triggered, but within oneself there is a power that resides and this power is the power to decide, live, and thus prove to oneself that I can in fact stop and change. Once this is realized, this creates a confidence and a self authority that no one can take away from oneself and will only support who one is in the life that will be lived. Though in the meantime as one walks the process of stopping the addiction, these questions supported me, questions such as understanding why I am stopping my addiction? What is the purpose? Am I doing this for me? What will I do if I fall? Also, answering questions such as why am I so addicted to this point? What comfort is it giving me? What am I trying to escape from? What is my capacity? Who am I? What can I rather do or create that’ll support me? What is my strengths?

I work with the desteni I process as well which is a process of supporting oneself through one’s mind and behaviors with self forgiveness and self corrective change in writing and living. This process and self forgiveness specifically works with the inner workings of self that is happening and that is in fact driving our behaviors in many ways to do what we do, and thus to understand why and also find solutions for it. This platform is laid out in a structured way and definitely supported me to stop and transcend many addictions such as alcohol, weed (heavy user), masturbation, self sabotage patterns, and I am continuing.

There is also the 21 day support process where I have stopped an addiction for 21 days, if I fell and I went into the addiction again I would start the 21 days over until I was complete with stopping for 21 days. For heavy addictions, I would walk this in phases, so 21 days, then 1 month, then 3 months, then 6 months, then a year until I no longer have any desires. Again the desire does come up once and a while, but not as strong and potent. All the while through that process, working with my mind and thoughts to why I kept on with the addiction, working with fears, working with insecurities, working with self judgments, and writing out self forgiveness and self correction solutions to then in real life living be equipped and prepared to live out the correction as solution that I wrote out for myself. It is also helpful to speak self forgiveness when the moment comes up to to support with real time moments of change needed or to release built up emotions. There is much more on these points in the sites below so please follow the links for more or can ask me questions in the comment section if need be, I would be happy to support.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Working with Impatiences and Stability - Day 561

I recently had a quantum change kinesiology session with Kim Amourette, and again I was amazed at the accuracy and relevance of the information that came through this session. This was in relation to my feet, they have, what i thought was athletes foot, but come to find out is actually psoriasis causing lots of discomfort. This was inherited through the genetics of my family linage on my dad's side. This foot issue as psoriasis is not the core problem as most people would think, but a symptom to a pattern of behavior that has i copied and have been particpating in for most of my life. This pattern is impatiences and projection of others doing me harm.

First point I want to discuss is that the psoriasis is on my feet and specifically in my toes, so with support i realize that this irritation is in relation to balance, having issues with being imbalanced in my body due to the feet supporting most with body balance and so can correlate with my self/life processing showing this pattern that was revealed is bringing up points and issues with the balance in my self and living. The point that came through was an instant impatience that I go into in relation to blaming through my own projections that others are going to or already are attacking me or treating me badly, and thus in this belief I go into defense mode and attack them back first. Obviously making this up in my own mind and playing it out in reality, when there is no issues going on between me and others and I am actually creating these issues myself. This causing massive amounts of conflict and disfunction in my personal relationships I have participated in this life. I have justified my behavior for so long due to this lie I have been telling myself that other people are doing this to me, it's their fault, and I am the victim, all the while i am the one creating this conflict within and without.

So an eye opener for me for sure as i immediately saw the point and have been noticing it more and more in my work enviroment, so it is equally timely and specific i would say as well. I am grateful for these specifics because now i have the facts, i can work with it in absolute terms meaning I can stop the wandering in my mind about what could or what ifs, and change it within myself in a way where i am confident I have it, which cuts processing time down by much.
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Eqafe Review: The Goats through the portal

Interviews discussed:

Considering the Small and Not So Small Things with the Goat
https://eqafe.com/p/considering-the-sma ... h-the-goat

Goat and Saviour Complexes
https://eqafe.com/p/goat-and-saviour-complexes

Goat and Practical Assessment
https://eqafe.com/p/goat-and-practical-assessment

In this interview series, there was a discussion that was happening between @sunettespies, the portal, and another lady. Here they were discussing some points about helping an injured animal on the side of the road, and fortunate for this being who they were discussing was able to come through the portal and speak, a baby goat that had his leg broken. Obviously the sight of another being suffering causes someone to immediately want to help and support, but what i realized with more specifics and clarity through this interview is to also consider and ground oneself in the reality of what one is about to walk into.

Meaning, one has to consider the enviroment that is surrounding the situation you are about to go into to, is it a forest, is it a dark alley, or a strange area that one is not familiar with, so one also want to take into consideration equally oneself and is this the best option for the one hurt because what was found with this being who wanted to go out and save this animal in a ‘dangerous’ type of enviroment was she was going into a savior character energy experience, wanting to help, take care of others, because what this is showing as an example is that she was not giving this care and support to herself. So the mind as the energy experience of ‘wanting to save the hurt goat’ superseded her common sense to realize that what the enviroment was was not supportive for her to go out and be in, she could get hurt and thus lose her ability to make a difference in this world as this potential is with this women.

Obviously if there is the ability to go in and help through using common sense, do so, though what was covered was all the different scenarios that one can find oneself in and how when we go into the emotion of wanting to save another, we can miss the physical reality that is actually right in front of our eyes that may not be the most secure enviroment to go into for example and thus make the situation worse when this could have been prevented.

Another interesting and important point that was brought through and to consider and realize about supporting animals in this world, like stray dogs or animals that are injured, is the realization that saving one or two animals is decent and should be done if one is able to, but what is needed more immediately is the support of the many, all animals and life that is suffering everyday everywhere. What was discussed is that humans are the one’s who need the most help currently on this earth because of the mind consciousness system we are currently imprisoned in, we each have to support ourselves and support as many others to forgive ourselves, change ourselves in how we live, and support others to do the same as how you changed yourself as a living example in what is best. This can be done through sharing in blogs, vlogs, posts on instagram, facebook, forums one belongs to, people we meet day to day, and friends and family, being open and available to assist others who can be assisted in how to transcend the mind patterns and energies that keeps us in self interest and separated from each other, where there is no care or notice of the animals and all life suffering every day in great numbers because we have been stuck and possessed by all the different energy experiences and thoughts we are stuck in day in and day out like fear, desire, inferiority, anger, ect.

It’s really about who one is and through the massive library of educational recordings on all subjects and questions one can think of through eqafe.com, one has the ability to walk the process of becoming a better version of oneself and thus living one’s utmost potential. Where we as humanity can change to no more abuse and harm other life on this planet, and can live in a way of peace, quietness, and tranquility for all to enjoy and co exist in harmony as we equally do this within ourselves. It starts with self always, and one can expand out as the process of change in living words has supported self to expand and grow in one’s life.

So the points that stuck with me the most from this interview was the understanding that yes support where you can and in whatever capacity is available, but also be aware of what your getting into and ensure you are equally taking care of oneself not putting one in harms way. This also taking care of one’s mind and experiences through educating oneself in eqafe library and also desteni i process, where the mind consciousness system is walked in detail to assist and support the participant to transcend the mind as self and be the best self one is able to be. We are equal and one to all life here so in essence we are helping ourselves and caring for all as the principle lived.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”