Andrew's Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Andrew

Re: Andrew's Journey To Life

Post by Andrew »

The Weekend Crash – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 811
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... e-day-811/

So today is one of the more difficult days in my week because it’s ‘the weekend’. In recent blogs I have been writing about the point of motivation and some of the principles I have utilized over the years to support myself within my application with my Job and the process of developing an art business. Now one aspect of this whole process has been realizing that my ‘success’ within my work should not be at the expense of my success in other things.

So for example I have found often that I can become quite effective at my application at work, but then when I am at home, its like “I don’t know what to do with myself” and actually one of my struggles is getting through my days off without completely sinking into laziness, depression, idleness, where at times I end up in this experience of putting ALL my effort into my work week and then when I get to the weekend, I collapse. And am pretty much useless.

So a process I am still working on for myself is to develop more of a consistency within my LIFE EXPRESSION where there isn’t a polarity or division between who I am at work and who I am at home or who I am during the work week versus on the weekends.

I find I have the tendency to be single minded and because of this I do not expand myself into other expressions and so there is no balance to my life in terms of where I am allocating my efforts. Rather it’s like Work and Art is KING and then there is everything else. And often I want to rush through doing other things like cooking for myself or doing some other activity or spending time socializing because I have compartmentalized my life into “me at work” and “me resting” and then maybe a few other points but then this becomes a kind of polarity where on the weekends I only rest and do nothing else, and then during the week I work and I do nothing else and then they become likes extremes. Or at least this is an assessment of my situation in looking at what could be contributing to my Weekend Crashes or even my lack of enthusiasm towards doing anything other than what I have defined my life to be as Work and Rest.

So this is a point I am still finding a balance with and still in the process of creating for myself where I am more consistent within my experience of myself instead of jumping back and forth between the “work experience” and “rest experience”

I can see here that I could actually benefit from Redefining the word REST or RELAX because my current definition of this is simply me laying around doing nothing. So here I see I can include activities and expressions that are more supportive both physically and mentally because actually ‘laying around’ is not supportive when its all your doing and then you end up, as I do, sinking into boredom or depression or idleness, So yes, Here seeing a New approach to ‘Resting’ and ‘Relaxing’ where this just doesn’t have to be meaning that I must do as little as possible. Okay cool, so pulled through some Direction with this point. I will continue with this either here in blogs to come or in my own personal writings which I utilize also in opening up and understanding points.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

A More Engaging REST – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 812
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... e-day-812/

In my last blog, I began looking into the words ‘Rest’ and ‘Relaxation’ and seeing how for me I had accepted a definition of these words that isn’t as supportive as it could be where I often find myself trying to rest by doing as little as possible, which I actually find more just ends up with me going into experiences of laziness, apathy, idleness and even depression, So in seeing this, I realized for myself that I can Re-define the word ‘Rest’ for myself so that it is more supportive and in this I see how ‘Resting’ doesn’t have to mean ‘doing as little as possible’ at all.

So essentially I see here that within my new definition and application of the word ‘Rest’ that I would like this application to be more engaging and active.

So today as I was out and about on my Sunday, I allowed myself to ‘be out’ and simply saw this as part of my process of ‘resting’ which I saw more as an opportunity to simply change my focus away from work for instance which I focus on all week, and turn my attention to something else.

So today I actually went on a small hike and so approached this whole event as a point of ‘Rest’, essentially taking my mind and myself out of my normal routine and doing something different.

So this is essentially in line how I am going to explore re-defining and living the word Rest for myself when I am off of work, and see how my overall physical and mental experience is. Where ‘Rest’ is no more ‘doing as little as possible’ which then becomes a kind of polar opposite to work, but rather I would like to explore living the word ‘Rest’ more within an engaging context where I am more active, participatory and engaged. I can see that already just in letting go of the pre-conceived idea I had accepted within myself about what the word ‘Rest’ meant, that I was able to enjoy my experience more today instead constantly thinking to myself that “I have to get home and rest” or that “this is not restful” because to me I had accepted ‘rest’ to be where ‘I did very little’. So yes, overall going to begin testing out this New Way of Resting where its doesn’t mean ‘doing as little as possible’ but where it is rather something more engaging, active, and supportive for me physically and mentally.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

EQAFE.COM – Find What You’ve Always Been Looking For (Customer Review) – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 813
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... e-day-813/

I have done a lot of research regarding utilizing the internet for business. One area of focus within doing this effectively which you will see championed by many successful internet marketing gurus is that you should always focus on creating quality content.

But what is ‘Quality Content’? What does that actually mean?

I agree it is imperative that you are doing your best to create content that is engaging, interesting, useful, creative, inspiring and basically something that You can be proud of as an individual, something that adds value.

So I am going to do a review here of some ‘Quality Content’ that I have been lucky enough to have made part of my life for some time and have been investing regularly in this content where the impact and value that it has provided me has truly been like nothing else.

The website is Eqafe.com where you can invest in interview series which is primarily audio content interviews around 15 to 20 minutes each.

What I value about the information in the interviews is that it covers EVERYTHING! And I am not joking.

The sheer amount of content available is quite astounding. And if you look at YOUR LIFE, it also covers Everything! And so with Eqafe, every aspect of your life is considered, addressed and supported. And if not, don’t sweat it, you can Request Specialized Interviews pertaining to specific points and challenges you are facing in your own life. Pretty Cool.

Now, this isn’t so much like Netflix where the allure of Netflix is the Entertainment Value. The Allure of Eqafe is not entertainment value, it is LIFE Value. And if you look closely at this world you will find that LIFE VALUE is underrated, underused, and under consumed. Hence the plight of our world at the moment.

As a humanity we have entered into a period where consumerism is at its peak. Just look at your viewing habits. How many of us actually even read a FULL Article anymore, instead of just Consuming the headline then forming an opinion.

How many cat videos have you watched today?

How many strange and interesting videos have you come across on your facebook feed, that although yes, they are intriguing, really don’t bring any real LASTING or Substantial VALUE to you and your life.

We are caught a perpetual cycle of essentially consuming disposable content that only keeps us distracted instead of engaged and educated.

Eqafe is essentially a pristine drink of water when all the other options are soda or some other sugary beverage.

Water is what the Body actually needs.

And Eqafe is what your SOUL actually needs, meaning the content is designed to Support you on a Real and Substantial level. It has absolutely nothing to do with a quick fix, or entertaining, although entertainment is an awesome side affect of these quality interviews which I for one find completely engrossing.

Most content out there doesn’t actually aim for the outcome of supporting you as a life form to reach your utmost potential, because most people creating content haven’t even considered this process in-depth to the degree where its able to provide the support necessary for this endeavor, or for that matter are even aware of this process.

So Eqafe is quite holistic in its range covering every topic imaginable.

I have utilized Eqafe though by listening to inteviews weekly and then applying the practical examples in my day to day living. Eqafe has been a grounding presence in my life, supporting me to get the most out of myself both Internally and Externally.

I wanted to do this brief customer review because Eqafe is actually the kind of ‘Quality Content’ that can change someone’s life. It has become a staple in mine. Like I said, it is like a refreshing glass of water.

You see, when you strip away all the packaging and advertising on a glass of water. What you are left with is still a glass of water, which fundamentally is supportive. With most other products and content out there, when you strip away the advertising and packaging, and entertainment value, there is nothing left. Nothing Substantial, Nothing Nourishing. Nothing!

So if you are looking for SOMETHING

If you are Looking for Answers

If you are looking for something that truly will be good and supportive for you

Then Id suggest checking out Eqafe.Com

Such topics covered are:

Relationships

Money and Finances

Physical Health

Mental Health

Spiritual Understanding

Self Purification

How to get the most out of your day

Depression Support

Work Relationships

Leadership

Confidence

Self Forgiveness

Integrity

How to navigate this hectic corrupt world in an Honest and Effective way

Sex

Addiction

Animal Care

Parenting

Developing Your Self Expression

Understanding the Complexities of your Mind

Conscious, Subconscious, Unconscious

Anxiety

Creativity

Finding A Job

Happiness

Loving Yourself

Breathing

Meditation

The Afterlife

Aliens

Truth about Conspiracy

Politics

Religion

Business Leadership and Management

Family Issues

Becoming the Directive Principle of Yourself and Life

Divorce

Anger Issues

Loneliness

Telepathy

Heaven

Demons

Truth about Love

Energy

Tools to Support you to live to your Utmost Potential

Equality

The Principle of “Best for ALL”

As within so without

The World System

And sooooooooo many more topics.

Like I said, it covers everything.

There is a lot of FREE Interviews also which is a great place to start.

Okay so I will end my mini-review here.

Main Point – Find What You Have Always Been Looking For With EQAFE.COM – YOURSELF!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

The Force of Fear – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 814
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... e-day-814/

Last week I ended up leaving work early after noticing some pain and discomfort in my shoulder. I decided I would take the rest of the week off, and the weekend as I usually do and be ready for work again on Monday. By Sunday it was clear that the injury I sustained would require more time for healing. I set a new goal to be back to work mid-week and now today marks the mid-week and once again I am met with the reality of the situation, that more time is required.

So this has been an interesting experience/process because suddenly and unexpectedly I am unable to do the job and purpose I have given myself and have been focusing on for the past 4 years.

The first couple days I resisted facing myself, meaning I resisted facing myself in those moments where I would have to direct myself where normally I would be at work giving all my attention and energy to that where suddenly I have been forced into a different reality where what I have been focusing on day in and day out for the past few years is not an option, and so I now I have to figure out something else to do with myself and my time.

In a way this is actually quite cool because I haven’t really had a moment to do this in quite some time because I kind of created a routine that I have been living out and so not really needing to create my day in any other way than the usual routine.

I had been trying to work through the pain for a while until finally I pushed it too far and ended up hurting myself.

This brought up some considerations for me regarding how I wasn’t really directing myself supportively and so I have been looking at what experiences lead up to the injury and how I can adjust and realign my approach to my job so that I am doing it in a more supportive and sustainable way instead of just soldiering through with my head down, insisting that, I have no other choice, then suddenly my body physically gives out.

One driving force in this reality that I see I have definitely allowed to influence me in my life which contributed to this injury is the force of FEAR. And specifically Fear in relation to survival which is connected with Money and so one drives oneself to make money getting so caught up in that FEAR of Survival that in my case I pushed my physical body in such a way where it gave out.

So definitely some introspection necessary here to sort this accepted Fear of Survival taking such a hold on my expression and drive and direction in life to the point where I needed a physical reminder as a body injury to SNAP ME OUT OF IT or at least put in a position where I stop for a moment and look at how I have been living.

Actually in all honesty, I am also relieved. Relieved to be able to have a moment to not think about that which I have been thinking about soooooo much for the past 4 years, and so I have an opportunity to kind of just step back for a moment and assess everything and step out of those thought patterns that I have been engaged in for so long. So yes, some relief to now just have a moment to step out of that routine.

So in assessing my physical body day to day, I would say I am at LEAST a week away from returning to work. And during this time I can began practicing LISTENING to my Body and actually Honoring the feedback its giving me and stop accepting and allowing myself to come up with reasons to continue pushing myself until I get hurt. I told myself “I had no choice” where now that things have slowed down a bit, I do see that I actually during that time I was busy pushing to complete the projects I wanted too, that I did have a choice during that time and I could have slowed down, and been more patient. So its been an interesting few days and I will continue to walk both the inner and outer of supporting myself through this injury process.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Do I Have an Impact in the Lives of Others? – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 815
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... 5a0bcd6398

I have recently been listening to the New Eqafe series on the statement “I Matter” and will share here what I gained from the interviews as well as how I am applying in my own living what I have been listening too.

One of the questions posed in the series that stood out the most to me was the question of Who you are in relation to other people in your life and DO YOU MATTER in their lives at all or the questions I was reflecting while listening to the interviews was “Do I matter to these people or am I just kind of there in their lives and having no impact on them or their lives what so ever?” Is that who I want to be for others and myself?”

Now this question of “Do I matter” has nothing to do with wanting or needing others to recognize me. It more has to do with Looking at Myself and how I live and considering how I want to live and who I could potentially be in this world and the kind of impact I could have on peoples lives and the people around me instead of just kind of existing as a fly on the wall where its like I am actually having very little impact on peoples lives.

This question raised in this series I thought was a really cool point for me because I have noticed that I do have quite a small circle of individuals in my life and my relationship with them can at times be very inconsequential.

I can see for myself that actually I would rather contribute some real value to peoples lives instead of just kind of ‘being there’.

A couple days before this interview I had received an e-mail from a colleague of mine asking me for some information. My immediate reaction was going into resistance towards providing the info, in particular providing the info in a level of detail that would actually be supportive for him. I had thoughts like “its not my responsibility to provide you this stuff” and “your getting me to do your legwork” and other thoughts in this nature where I didn’t want to at all put in ANY Effort whatsoever to give this info to this individual aside from the bare minimum. I could see that I was in fact having a little emotional tantrum and so I decided to just let the point go for now and re-visit it later after I’d sorted out my reaction.

So as I was listening to the I Matter Series on Eqafe and I started seeing this consideration to actually move myself to actually start Mattering in the relationships I have in my life, I saw how, if I were to actually put in the time to really give my colleague a thorough detailed response to his inquiry that I really could be an actual support to his project and his life.

So this is exactly what I did.

Obviously this is something that I have to push more with myself where I stop just doing the bare minimum when it comes to who I am in relation to others and the kinds of contributions I give to others unconditionally. You know, I see that I can also do with any kind of project I am doing also, where I really give it my all. So it just doesn’t go for peer to peer relationships, but ALL relationships that one is existing in within ones life.

I remember 10 years ago, an individual literally changed the course of my life by actually putting in the effort to answer some questions I had where this individual provided me with support that could have easily just not been given. From my perspective, I was a complete stranger and I was not really giving anything in return, and yet the answers I received for my questions went above and beyond the scope of common human curtesy. To me it revealed a genuine and real interest in MAKING A DIFFERENCE in this world and in the lives of others.

So this is definitely something I would like to contribute and continue to develop and become within myself where I push myself to have a real impact on the lives of others, where I do this not only for them but for me and for the world as a whole.

Id highly recommend this series which began with the following interview. – https://eqafe.com/p/purpose-has-left-th ... s-part-560
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

PROSPERITY – An Artists Journey To Life: Day 816
https://anartistsjourneytolife.wordpres ... e-day-816/

Recently I have been looking at my career/job and finding words that I would like to have be embodied and expressed within my career/job that I see are not yet existing in ways that I would like. In doing this I came up with a list of 5 words with one of them being ‘Prosperity’. These words more emerged organically out of the writing I was doing.

Now my approach with looking at and learning how to bring these words through as expressions and outcomes into my career is to first look at how I can Live, embody, and express each word for and as Myself where I first look at each word on a more personal level.

So in essence these words don’t necessarily have to do only with my job and for me it makes sense that anything to do with my job/career is actually simply a reflection of ME and so if I would like certain words to be a part of my career/job, then I must actually make them a part of ME on a fundamental level of who I am and how I live moment to moment.

So one of the words I was looking at was the word ‘Prosperity’ and so what does it mean for me to LIVE this word for myself in my moment to moment living.

In writing about this word Prosperity I began to pull through some context for myself about what this word really means, what I would like it to mean, and also how I can LIVE this word for myself in relation to creating my utmost potential for myself and others and one of the dimensions I am working with is that ‘Prosperity’ does not exist in isolation, so meaning, prosperity does not mean I take from someone else to get more. And I think this method of prosperity Is actually more common in this world than it really should be where some are prosperous at the expense of others, but then to me this isn’t really ‘Prosperity’ because connected to it is actually suffering. So then how does one live prosperity where ALL are benefited from the outcome.

So I have been taking this point of prosperity down to an individual level and looking at how I can live and express this word from moment to moment and what that would look like.

How would I live this word while doing the dishes, or communicating with someone, or interacting with my cats, or writing this blog.

Prosperity within the context of this blog is where the BENEFITS would be achieved not just for me but for others as well. So this ‘mutual receiving of benefits’ was just one dimension of this word ‘Prosperity’ that I have been looking at and taking into my living actions and asking myself how each moment or activity can be a prosperous one.

I wonder if my overall presence in terms of how I am existing on a mental/presence/mind state is a prosperous one? Or do I supress myself and judge myself and allow behaviors and patterns that really just cycle over and over in the same point and not really creating anything new, different, fresh. So here I can see looking at prosperity on this level could be a cool way to re-define this word for myself.

I am now reminded of the word ‘Fallow” where in agriculture this is where fields are allowed to rest for a season and are not planted so that they can regenerate. And I see how with how my mind works, I tend to often only focus on the same or similar things and similar thoughts throughout my day which I see would then always just lead to the same outcome and essentially exhausting the ‘fruit’ if you will that comes from ones ideas and expressions. So here in terms of Living the word ‘Prosperity’ I understand here a necessity to not just live out the same patterns and thoughts daily, but to direct oneself to include NEW ways of thinking/being/expressing so to open up new fruits to be born and give the old exhausted trees of thought and action a rest for a while.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”