Jozsef's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
jozsef

Re: Jozsef's Journey to Life

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/0 ... expansion/
I am starting a challenge – every day sharing.

Not just sharing, but to face a point and direct myself to change. No matter what little that point would be or if it’s insignificant. But the relevance is the consistent movement, direction and thus accumulation of self-trust and self-expansion.

I used to rather write less often but with bigger ‘chunks’ – usually meaning to fabricate a blog post within 1-3 sitting/days/nights.

One of my greatest challenge just might be consistency. I used to judge it as boring, robotic, mundane, and as usually with things a human individual resists the most – holds a key to a gift for oneself. Jut because judged people who I saw/defined/perceived as stuck within their daily robot program life without real enjoyment or awareness. So, I guess, I was worried that if I would form a habit, I would also become this robo-tala.

Well, to have a consistent job for more than just months always seemed extremely challenging, I did not even did it before started the Journey to Life blogging, self-forgiveness process. But with that, with this very blog – I started to find stability. And not to just avoid things/points/experiences I resist, but also to ask – Why? And to see if that’s self-honest or not.

I challenge myself to embrace consistency. Within my process I got to the point of obviously recognizing the ability to move through self-delusions and letting patterns go, stopping an addiction or to prove myself that any fear or resistance can be opened up, decomposed and understood with eventually letting go.

Motivation is key, I used to believe that it is something I get, I feel, I am being inspired with, however within self-creation I realized that I also can birth with principled living.

Many people, as myself believed that principles are limitations and it’s so easy to judge individuals who hold onto a principle, however I’ve realized that I also can create a principle what aligns with my self-honesty, with all life equally.

My principle is to find out what’s best for all participant of this existence, including myself and from the situation, location and condition I find myself within today, the practical common sense is to liberate myself from beliefs, fears and delusions with all available self-support tools at my disposal.

The best practical way is to write within self-honesty – about myself, but within introspection, reflection and investigative investigation of what I consist of and experience and within self-honesty to see if there is any polarity-based, self-interested aspect what could – and should – be re-evaluated and changed.

For instance suppressing myself within the belief that I should not make mistakes or I have to be the nice guy, or I have to act according to morality – or I should care about what others think of me, or I should need to prove that I am good enough, worthy and valuable. These examples are what are obviously self-limitations and thus it’s supportive to let these behavior patterns go.

Many find actual, real time change difficult, and with writing it’s doable. Write yourself to freedom.

Self-forgiveness is also holding a key to support awareness and preparation for change. With writing it, with sounding the words aloud – I take responsibility for what I have allowed and accepted but from now on I am not going to. I give for myself a change. Wonderful!

Anyone resists forgiving oneself for any mistake/limitation/fear/resistance I’d suggest to consider the following: there are so many, much more beyond our judgements/resistances/fears/resistances, but we have no idea, it’s completely unknown, undefined, uncharted territory.
If someone would just have a glimpse of what it is like to live without fear and resistances, within self-trust – that would really help to start moving.

It’s also possible to check out the ones already walking this process – their blogs and vlogs – just with curiosity, go back to someone’s first blog posts, video logs, and to see how they changed. With many individuals, who walk the Journey to Life blog writing since years the change will be astonishing.
Even myself, when I look back at my first vlog – I could barely speak up and express what’s inside within me and I had so many resistances to just even look inside of me. And today I am able to walk through mind-constructs and stop once and for all quite some addictions, phobias and to really start exploring the possibilities and to find out what the potentials are.

And although I am walking this process since some years – I see that my potential also can be much more if I would not stop moving, expanding, changing – but to accumulate that every day, regardless of the definition of the amount of time. Not just express every day, every hour, every minute, but always, unconditionally.

That is what I accumulate here. From weekly posting here towards daily posting. That’s a step.

I forgive myself that I have defined that my biggest challenge is consistency and to do something every day, and not realizing that I inflate this resistance to a much bigger thing in my mind than what actually it is and use judgments, expectation and comparison to stop expressing myself based on doubt and fear of not being good enough.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I already have a bunch of things within my life what I do every day without problems, and those habits I’ve also created within myself and within that realizing that I can create structure without polarity and fear, and the key is not to just create it but to become, live it as who I am – and within blogging/vlogging every day – it’s not about time or having resources at all, but it’s about pushing through inner resistances.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that although often it’s great support to exactly name the patterns, word the issues within me, such as resistances, within self-direction it is also key to move and push myself through them, and if I am directive, it’s actually does not matter what is the resistance, but regardless – I move, direct, express. For instance resisting daily sharing – yes, it’s cool to recognize why I resist it, but in fact when it comes to share – it does not matter. I just share. And if I resist it, I stop for a moment, I breathe, and let it go and then move – and then do the share – write – make a video, record an audio and I trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within fearing from making mistakes or not being good enough, I’ve stopped to express myself unconditionally within self-trust, and constantly sabotaging my expansion by comparing, judging, wanting to be better, and not realizing that there is only one condition – do I trust myself and live myself or not.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to use the excuse of grammar or visual quality for why I do not share something or defining that I only can share when it’s ‘quality’ and not realizing that self-realization is not about perceived quality but actual change.

It’s okay to have a typo, until the message is clear – it does not mean I should be sloppy or deliberately avoid discipline or clarity – but it means to trust myself that even if I’d make mistakes – I do not get stuck but I learn from them, get to know myself and keep expanding, even if applying a pattern every day, or to live consistency.

I also encourage everyone to write more, not about others, but to investigate, study and support oneself within expansion.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/0 ... -presence/

I am sitting here and feeling the blood pressuring in my veins.

I guess I like this experience, because this is an indication that I am not following thoughts, being preoccupied with rushing towards something in the future, but I am quite present.

Although if I would give too much ‘credit’ and positive re-assurance, judgement, definition, it would actually sabotage my presence, as I would program myself to not actually be present, but go into the ‘good feeling’ according to the condition I’ve defined as good, and thus actually ruining it.

I guess it’s the same with all kinds of experiences, even the ones we tend to define or hope to feel as good or positive: in order to become equal and one with it, I have to exist in relationship with something separate from me here directly through the mind.
What a trap – once I locate and accept myself within the mind, in order to not feel separated, alone, powerless, lost, I have to relate, and within that relationship connection condition, I am owned by it – it’s not always easy to explain it but it’s certainly self-enslavement.

I am just chatting with other destonians(guys and gals also write self-honesty blogs and walk the desteniiprocess courses and stop self-dishonest patterns) and I did participate in the chat – and when I type, I read, I kind of disappear from THIS presence experience – not totally, but I become chatting – although it’s normal, in a way I am not entirely satisfied with my presence during communication as in a way, a bit I diminish from this presence.
Important to remark that I tend not to hold onto the totality of the physical presence and want to be aware of that the same way when I do things, but what I see is that I still ‘go into character, pattern, personality’ when I do certain things, and then I return to presence – or not even ‘return’ but to flow into another character/pattern/personality, so ‘naturally’ or fluidly, that I do not even notice, just that the perception of time flows quite inseparably.

Within self-honesty this indicates at least two points to me:

1 I still separate my presence from my ‘life’, still holding onto the ‘meditation’ pattern
2 I still do not direct myself fully present within communication, but acting out patterns, it’s like starting programs and then those run through, and during that time, I am kind of in a limbo.

Sure in case of danger or sudden change of external or internal conditions I could change attitude, but in overall, the consistency of my presence is quite severed and thus my accumulation of self-trust, self-direction is also.

I mean it’s okay to focus to my voice, forming the words, the others who I speak to, but it’s something else if I lose the sense of physical and body experiences meanwhile, that in fact indicates that I do not trust myself to be like ‘I can do this without a pre-programming pattern’ – or judged the expression with ‘I have better things to focus to than to be completely here within this communication’.

In all ways it’s self-dishonest.

What I can do is to look at the most obvious situations/points/experiences within I have the tendency to lose the physical presence awareness – such as talking to a woman I would have great affection to (just an example) or to talk with someone I would despise (another example) – as within these moments rather I have attraction-desire-based distractive patterns overwhelming my presence – or projecting out negative judgements making me becoming reactive and thus distracting me from presence.

That’s why the soap-opera/hollywood/teenage-style love, although feels like overwhelmingly positive, it’s actually self-neglection and distraction from something what would be obvious if I would not go into judgement-based energetic experience.
That’s why huge love can shift into enormous hate I guess, as it’s the same nature of mind-activity, just with the opposite polarity of energetic experience. But equal within it’s nature and my kind of participation in the mind, thus neglection of presence awareness.

Love is just a word, the connection can mean completely different to everyone, thus it’s actually really supportive to investigate our own inner dictionary, what it actually means to feel, experience love – and from that – to actually LIVE LOVE.

I mean how can I live a love what is equal with the partner’s experience and expression too?

I mean I can look like flying on a rainbow, but that’s just an experience – if the other can judge it, and would conclude that ‘okay, he is happy, I should be happy also then’ – and then the other also could experience a sort of love.
But is that real?

I mean this should not be an experience-based thing, it should be expression-based reality.
Everyone can argue on what is real, but a glass of water is obviously much more real, than some energetic butterflies on the stomach.

And if someone defines experiences, feelings as more superior than actual physical facts, well, then we’ve got ourselves a delusion to deal with.

It’s certainly dis-encouraging to see things as they are, especially with so many abuse, horrible things happening all the time, but it does not mean I should become completely sad and depressed from reality. That’s also just the same virtual experience pattern.

This is what makes the greatest difference for me – when I am present, in and as the body, also being aware of my surroundings and what are the facts – I do not value experience more than reality, just because my interest is to have as much positive experience as I can, as I defined myself according to what I experience. No. I am in this world, but it does not mean I have to be of this world. Especially if the world I find myself within is abusive, neglecting or completely lost in mind-oblivion.

Although when I render experience as priority over physical reality, then it feels like a ride, or rather like a slide – and it can be so slippery that I get so preoccupied that I lose presence for a moment. Just enough to not be aware of that preoccupation experience results in an energetic reaction triggering another – and thus I miss being present for minutes or even hours.

That’s also self-dishonest.

Not many people directly aim this point, for instance when I used to learn Aikido, the founder, Uyeshiba Morihei wrote that he was walking around and his pupils always tried to surprise him and ‘attack’ him – and it was impossible, he was always present, thus he was able to apply technique with ease to deal with them.

Or Bruce Lee also wrote about it, how it is a key to be constantly present.

Hey, even Bill Murray have this interview wherein he concludes the same: to be able to be always here. That would be awesome.

And I am not talking about presence as a skill, but as re-birthing-recreating myself as being presence as who I am, no separation, unconditionally, unwavering, consistently. That is not a desire, that is a recognition with common sense of what is the least resistance and friction within to live as.
One might even say, isn’t this also a tactic to ‘escape’ from my mind into this overwhelming experience of physical senses and consistent direction, like a ‘control freak’ – but this is actually the opposite.
In order to be able to be really present – one has to deal with the distractions – and although in my personal life, for a while I was able to suppress a lot of things – that is always temporally and undermines absolute self-trust and consistent presence as relies to energy, conditions, thus within self-honesty that is to be recognized and stopped.

Once one starts to find ‘back’ to physical presence without preoccupation, then will start to see that there are sooooo many points one is (humans are) distracted from presence and they all think it’s the superior act to do so, meanwhile their tiny winy real beingness of who they really are at their center are scared ‘shirtless’ of being completely present, naked of any thoughts/feelings/emotions and to see what is really here.
Including myself. I’ve went through so many experiences, crazy, insane, over the top, mind blowing, extraordinary mind-states, what many people would define as scary, but they all dwarfed by the actual experience of being completely vulnerable in and as this physical presence and embrace what is really-really here.

See, even if one manages to suppress the mind for a moment, regardless of with techniques or substances – within that moment it also can be obvious that I am relying to my mind, and although I am it’s slave, but in fact, I’ve created it, I need it to hide and suppress from who I really am within absolute self-honesty.

That’s what we are dealing with here – to become the one who is able to face and embrace self without any judgement, any energy, any positive or negative experience – and that means to walk through all patterns, personalities, distractions and stop one by one.

This is what process about – every day facing a point and going through and accumulate understanding, direction and trust to be able to look into my eyes and if I see something uncool, then not to get distracted, justified, but then consider and live change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself experiencing ‘physical sensations, presence’ from ‘doing something within what I lose presence and physical awareness’ – and not realizing that within categorizing, I am actually accepting it, instead of looking at the practical points, such as trigger point, actual word of reactions, thoughts, emotions, feelings and to dig down into myself to recognize it’s because I do not trust myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I’ve allowed myself to not trust myself within being able to exist, express myself and deal with what I do in my life without thoughts, feelings emotions and not considering the possibility to directly live words, such as not experience joy, but to live enjoyment, to not feel love, but to live and share care and support, and so on and within that to look at what distracts me from that, what justifies me to arrive with less, here as experiences instead of shareable, real, factual reality and based on that experience trying to act and live in reality, and not realizing that it is not direct anymore and I am stuck with an experience of separation, thus becoming dependent to the mind to feel equal and one with things I separated from myself with the initial judgments at the first place.

I commit myself to accumulate embracing presence, meaning to trust myself to allow myself to remain present and directive at situations I’ve previously defined that I need to think, feel, get emotional about, and to give myself the opportunity to learn directly, just like tiny kids learn to walk, and make mistakes, and within making them, not judge that, or myself, but to re-align and move, move forward unconditionally.

This way I expand with presence, direction and keep stopping patterns of mind-experiences and dare to be exposed to direct living and when it inherently, physically feels scary, remember to breathe and keep pushing through, birthing myself into the physical one breath at a time.

Finally – some random Self-forgiveness on patterns what came up as bothering for a moment – and within that realizing that even the most small point can grow up into annoyance and distraction if I accept/suppress it consistently, so better take responsibility immediately I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about grammar errors I’d leave in my blog thus would define it ‘less quality’ or ‘bad’ or ‘unreadable’ or ‘not serious’ or thus showing an image about me to be ‘uneducated’ or ‘not disciplined’ and within that realizing that this platform and expression is not about to win spelling bee or to be taught as literature, but primarily about decomposing my mind-patterns and to forgive and let go self-dishonesties, fears, resistances, self-limitations to support expansion, awareness and responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider smaller points within my life as relevant, because comparing them with experiences, events, what I had bigger, more intense reactions according to my personality, preferences, self-definitions and within that not realizing that I miss something potentially relevant, supportive, just because accepting to filter out things based on my prejudice.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the less I participate in mind-energy, the more I can be present and to realize that my physical expression, presence and awareness does not require energy, but to support my body and explore and express self-honesty in all moments equally. When and as I am tired, to check if it’s mental or physical and if it’s based on too much preoccupation in the thoughts, feelings, emotions, then to give myself time and space to let all go, to pull myself together and re-align with presence and diligence and discipline does not mean to be busy all the time, but sometimes to give and get a relaxation for 7 minutes can support me to be much more effective, and within that it’s not about the amount of time, but the quality of my presence and direction so to speak, meaning not to act based on reaction, energetic experiences, but with decision, trust, and presence.

That is all for today, daily writing is awesome, I wonder why I omitted this from myself so long…
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/0 ... f-unknown/

Patterns everywhere.

Even when I open the text editor to type, I’ve had this drive from within, which I stopped from with a breath and inner silence.

Today I’ve watched Joao’s video on Why not to trust Motivation and indeed – it’s separation, conditional, which begins and ends and I am left without motivation, and then I do not move or the subject of my motivation changes and then I do different than I’ve decided, I’ve committed to do.

Commitment. Such a serious word. I resisted it for so many years – substantiation, dedication, discipline – I discovered these within me more than a decade ago but I left these behind me for a while as the core of my motivation was not consistent, thus discipline rather seemed like a meditation, a sort of virtualization period, within which effectiveness was pre-determined, however the whole pattern was untrustworthy, because I could not trust myself, because I decided to remain within the area of my mind’s patterns, thus whenever my so called ‘motivation’ or ‘discipline’ was at the edge of my knowledge and information system, I became uncertain, doubtful and eventually stopped moving as my motivation was self-sabotaged by the thoughts/feelings/emotions. Such a shame. So much potential. Yet to step beyond the known is the most dangerous and risking thing one can imagine. That’s actually describes it as actually I only can imagine what is known – therefore when I resist or hesitate facing the unknown – I am rather deluded by the already known. Interesting.

Currently facing great opportunities what I am going to take and sometimes it’s unknown-ness is kind of resonantly uncertain and it’s vision is unclear, shaky. That’s alright. I do remind myself that any reaction to unknown is completely irrelevant by what I do not yet know, but rather a pattern of what I learned, which does not support me.

The known patterns, what limit me to explore the unknown I act out automatically – to not know these patterns does not solve this, because if I forget, how can I be sure that I will not end up as the same?

Many people often wish to forget, to unsee things, but that sounds like ignorance – ignoring glance – it’s not solution. Especially to not be aware of a pattern what still influences, directs me – sounds horrible actually.

Instead of for-get, I for-give myself the understanding and chance to know the pattern but not become it. I give a chance for change. Such an interesting word-construct.
Instead of obstacle, knowledge can become practical change if I give for myself the opportunity to stop participating in the resistance to unknown and to look at it with as it is:

As I direct myself to unknown territory, it becomes known, but I do not limit myself with that knowledge, rather to realize that any knowledge I am limited by is an other point of resistance of facing the still unknown, thus completely against common sense to be stopped by any fear of unknown, because what only can occur is that all my knowledge what I allow me to limited by gets invalidated.

So in short, fear and resistance only can be dissolved by facing the unknown, which is again – completely irrelevant within my already existing relationship with fear.

In this context, I actually fear from what I know, yet I do not yet know specifically how. Interesting.

So easy to get lost within the mind consciousness, just give them ‘freedom’ and ‘choice’ and it’s complete oblivion.

In conclusion my current unknown is risking, which, if I really look all factors around my situation, with common sense I see much more risk to not take these risks I resist by giving into the fear of known to be used not to face the unknown. Weird. Might too complicated, or might not explained well, or even might I am not even fully aware of this, but it’s getting more clear.

In terms of my process, it’s more risky to not move than actually move, because I already know what happens when I do not move, express and expand: I remain limited, exposed to what I know, and also to the fact and it’s consequence of what I do not yet know, but I should.

If I really look at my so called, self-defined ‘risks’ – these are not life-threatening risks, like coming out from cover and run in front of sniper fire, but rather medium-size financial investments, what might limit my mid-term financial options, and I have a lot of memory and reaction to being limited financially, which seems like a good thing to absolutely avoid, but on the other hand, if I do not expand, I might remain just the way I currently am and that seem much more limiting actually.

Well, the whole money thing is completely tainted with these kind of decisions – almost everyone has quite limited amount of money, so it’s really not much to what one can afford, thus to really examine where to spend my coins is al-right, but also important to see the greater picture and to ensure that there is no memory-based, emotional-energetic resistance what influences my knowing, understanding and decision-making.

I used to self-convince myself with higher-price investments, meaning for a while weaving my mind around it, generating reactions, convictions, positive affirmations, reasons and justifications, and often that supported me, this time I try something new – no reaction, no energy, no thoughts, no positive feelings, no negative emotions allowed to make this leap into the unknown.

I deliberately omit to use the word ‘faith’ – as mostly everyone knows this phrase of ‘leap of faith’ – this time it is not about faith – in me or within any tool or process. This time I recognize the pattern of resisting to step into the unknown. Eventually everyone will realize that anything unknown is also self, just not yet known. Thus to be afraid from myself seems highly illogical and the only way to get to really know myself is to face the unknown.

It is also certain that any aspect, part of me fearing from unknown then reveals itself, as known – thus I actually know what is the problem. Fearing from not having money? Fearing of losing value, time, effort? Fearing making bad decision, fearing from mistake, a failure? Then if that’s obvious, I should ensure not to make mistake if I can, but if I do – I might just discovered something yet unknown, thus I get to know myself better for the next breath to live.

Actually – if I do not trust myself any time, that means within that moment I trust something else, specifically that pattern what I rather trust, which tells me not to trust myself, but that pattern, but then I have to realize – I lost ground, because if I do not trust myself, how can I be sure that I can trust in that doubt? It’s crazy, I know – and I am certain that people can get into psychiatry if they spend too much time in these kinds of mind-limbos, because it’s terrifying to just live in such an oblivion, wherein I can’t trust myself, but neither within my doubt, so then I am nothing. I’ve been there, done that, it’s totally uncool.

What assisted and supported me is the breath – presence – take a big sigh and in this moment what’s here is real – the physical sensation can lead me back here to earth – my body is the closest to real that I will ever have, thus it’s common sense to align with it, to observe it, to feel with it, to become it.

Go to a bodywork workshop, where it’s kind of a group-therapy to be in the body without words, thinking, defining or reacting – just be here and embrace. Then express, explore and investigate where doubt, resistance fear comes from and although go into it, but do not lose the body-presence-awareness – and only go into the understanding, when it’s clear within, no storms, emotions, thoughts as those will generate energy, what then will make one react, trigger patterns, what eventually will tell you not to face the unknown, which is also you. Enjoy.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that whenever I resist unknown is actually the result of my accepted relationship with what I already know, thus that I should re-evaluate, question, understand if I still give into the resistance to explore, expand and live without self-limitation.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that any time I resist to understand, know, become aware of something, it’s something within me currently creating that experience of resistance, what I do not yet know, even when I think I know what is the reason, that’s a justification and it’s time to open up and understand what I really fear, such as to lose a knowledge pattern I believed to be true, because then what to rely to and within that to realize that I do not trust myself and wanting to trust within constructs, patterns, relationships, knowledge, belief, separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized/understood/seen the common sense solution to decompose all pattern I consist of, such as word relationships, associations, memories, personality definitions, emotions, feelings, thoughts to be able to free myself from self-limitations and to know what I do not yet know, but still using as an excuse to not expand, move, express.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that fearing the unknown is fearing myself, and I can stop it if I get to know myself and whenever seems supportive, stop a pattern and to explore, what is beyond the known.

I commit myself to stop resisting to explore and expand into the unknown and whenever stopping moving, I decompose the patterns within me and for give myself for accepting and allowing such self-limitation and find/prepare and live practical change breath by breath within and as my human physical body as stability, consistency and presence within my utmost responsibility.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/0 ... wing-self/

I communicate with quite some people who starts to grasp the self-support and practical value for writing within self-honesty for accumulate more understanding of problems and possible solutions.

It's quite common to face a resistance to writing. Thought-based, emotion-based or even physical symptoms-based.

When I started this blog about 8 years ago, I also had similar experiences, thus I'd like to share some points what one should consider when ALREADY realized the value, support and common sense within writing within self-honesty.

If I'd want to describe it as something cool - it's like when in the Matrix movie they see those flowing digits and they can see the systems. Of course that's a bit more theatrical than it is in reality, but it does not matter, what's relevant is the similarity within understanding and realization.

To 'see the systems' starts with self here - to see the systems I consist of.

One can easily give into blame, projection, or even hope instead of take direction to solve problems - regardless of the nature of that problem. Let's say someone is addicted to alcohol/drug/smoking/masturbation/gambling/sex/greed/self-harm. Or someone is so introvert that developed some social phobia and inability to exist normally among others. It's a symptom system and behind it there is an origin story, a pre-conditioning what got out of hand and grew on the person to the degree of the addiction/phobia living on it's own and taking over the person as there is self-identification as 'I am addiction' or 'I am an introvert' with or without of without acknowledging it.

My father was alcoholic, however he never acknowledged it, thus he then could not conceive the idea of getting support or do something with it, so eventually it took him completely. Well, in terms of showing an example - he supported me with also showing the consequence of it, thus to see, it's not a cool idea.

Writing can be support within accepting facts, how and who I am here today - without judgement of negative or positive - objectively. Self-first. Cross-referencing reality events with what I perceive to see that my perception is real or not. Am I honest with myself by seeing things as they are or I automatically shift my perception from what is here towards what I want to see for some reason. That reason to be found within writing means to open up, to express myself completely, word by word and eventually it will 'come out', meaning I will get to the point of revealing. If I direct myself towards to find that point. If I can walk through my resistances, what exist within me - if there would not be any, I might just be aware of everything of me already.

Whenever I face something big dishonesty within me, there can be resistance to recognize, to fully understand, to face it, to bring up the experiences, probably because it's unpleasant. Maybe, because it makes me to react with strong negative emotions, what within I get overwhelmed by or maybe, because I would feel shame for what I did and could not forgive myself - or to be angry for somebody else and can't forgive for him - which actually means I carry this emotional burden what I would be more free of if I could let go.

To let go emotional reaction towards someone else, to let's say: forgiving him: it does not mean that I close my eyes to what the person did - if really was responsible - but I should not get worked up, especially not automatically. It also can be a clean understanding on what would be the best practical way to stand in regarding to that person in reflection of past events. Actually the same with myself.

Even if I was addicted, had a phobia, even if I still am - I should not be angry at myself. Anger is energy, coming from not changing, not being able to change - that's effort, which could be used to focus for better understanding and exploring possible solutions.

If I have inner resistance to do something and I am not entirely and specifically aware of all factors at play within my mind, that means I try to hide from something, I try to look away, try to not go into that, because of a resonant fear. That resistance accumulates and I end up being limited with it and even justifying it to calm myself with that "This is okay, acceptable". But it is not.

To open up this can of hornets might bring also out reactions, when facing a long time suppressed fear or anger, but when I recognize that if I do not cut up this not-healing wound to clean up properly, it might never heal and I will always remain handicapped. Truth hurts. Not always, not necessarily, but sometimes do, and then to realize, it's the already manifested consequences I start to feel, what I was hiding myself from until now and maybe more practical a little uncomfortability than many years of self-limited sorrow.

Now, when I see a point within me, I sit down and write about it - no need to dance around, no one-two pages diary-style long story first, then being able to get to the 'real deal' but with practice, becomes more direct - I look into me and if I see a point, I start writing about it. It's a skill and as all other skills, it develops with lot's of practice by actually doing it.

I think public schools should give much more opportunity for the students to write. To have effective writing skills, to have the ability to explore what's inside our minds with common sense.
Although this has not yet been done, so we have to recognize the opportunity here and actually do it.

I am grateful that I write since some years, encouraged by Desteni community and I always want to write more, and that's my personal reflection on this that why don't I write more if I want, what is the reason accepting myself not writing as much as it would be supportive? So then I reflect back - consistency is a key here: when I would go into emotional storms - beforehand to decide to sit down and go through the points and remain stable, calm, clean to be able to make the best decisions.

During emotional storms often it's really difficult to even decide something else than acting out those compound energetic rushes, thus best cure is prevention. To recognize the pattern before participating - so then I have to understand how this pattern works, what is the trigger point and stop the domino before it goes to a complete fall.

It's also recommended to start slowly and little by little to get to the pace which is doable for you without laying back.
There is an online course, which is free, what goes through an introduction of how to assist and support with daily writing, it's called Desteni I Process Lite. There are lessons, also little assignments, what real persons, who walk this process themselves since a while, will read and reflect back with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into inner resistances to get to know myself, to understand myself to the specifics, to be able to make better decisions, to support myself more and within that experience, not question the nature, the reason and the trigger points of such resistance.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within my mind there are lots of definitions, word-relationships create a certain personality design what I might not be aware of to the utmost specificity, and within that, to trust my personality, my reasoning, my reactions, my desires and fears without recognizing the possibility that I am wrong, I am not honest with myself.

I forgive myself that I have not realized the common sense within walk a process to become honest with myself to understand myself more and to take responsibility for any self-dishonesty I reveal by to understand how I've created, still participate within and also how to be able and actually how I am going to stop it to the point of being able to do it actually and change.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that any addiction, phobia, fear, overwhelming desire can be investigated, decomposed and to see if it's really supporting me and if not to be able to stop it with consistent application of self-honesty through writing and opening up, understanding the words, my relationship to the words and also by re-defining the words to support myself directly and within self-trust.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that pushing myself through resistances to become intimate and honest with myself is something I can learn by actually doing it and if a resistance persist, I also can decompose that resistance to the point of 'pulling out it's teeth' and to understand that certain resistance is also self-made, brick by brick, and the same way I can dissolve it and continue with the process of self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that what I persist resists, thus to give into any resistance only means that it will become more solid the next time until eventually I make my decision and stand, commitment and movement to walk through it and to see the gift waiting hidden behind that wall within myself.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/0 ... expansion/
Investigating my resistances and limitations in relation to live the word Expansion.

Expanding, expressing, exploring, experiencing.
It’s about self-movement, self-direction. If I do not trust myself unconditionally, I stop expanding or rather not even starting it.

What reasons and justifications, or excuses I can come up in regarding to not expand?

Depends on the topic, the relationship, the interest, the definition I already have and keep having.

My first point coming up in relation to expansion is social, human relationship. That is where I always had the resistance, because of my doubt, uncertainty and fear of not being good enough, not being accepted, making mistakes, being judged and manifesting irreversible – bad – consequences. Bad here meaning something I also would not like to have to myself.

I explore what opens up with Self-forgiveness about this.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to have resistance in relation to expansion, because of fear of not being good enough, fear of loss, fear of making mistakes, causing irreversible consequences, fear of being judged and not realizing that all of these fears although I perceive as they are in relation to others, in fact all exist primarily within me, primarily meaning that maybe can exist within somebody else’s mind too, but from what I resist expanding is because of my own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that what somebody thinks or feels of me is not my responsibility, and if I start to define and form my opinion and experience of myself according to others, then I expose myself to the fact that I do not trust myself and I do not honor myself but only trust what others think of me and within that not considering why I would do that and also not considering why it’s not common sense to do that way.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that if I do not trust myself in relation to something, I should specify exactly what is the topic, the subject of my doubt, to be able be aware of my limitation and to see if that is practical or not.

I forgive myself that I have not realized what should be priority to trust within myself, such as decision making and prioritizing within my life, within that to consider facts when making decisions and also not only be interested about myself but other participants of my reality around here, because if someone is around me, I also would like them to consider me too within their decisions what might influence me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized what exactly means that I do not trust myself and within that to see the extent of my doubt and within that to understand specifically what impact I have because of that and within that to realize if there is any limitation I create with this specific lack of trust.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have no trust within myself in relation to make a decision about who to consider as partner for relationship and mutual self-support and expansion and within that not to decide to investigate further this lack of trust but rather then accept limiting myself to expand towards partnership and relationship.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have limited my social expansion as getting to know new people and make first contact with certain type of people, certain individuals based on my interests and plans, curiosity and within that not realizing the reason and justification for not expanding, even with the realization and awareness of I’d enjoy to do that, yet accepting myself not to move, yet not to ask myself why not.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the extent of self-limitation resulted from fear from rejection, fear from judgement and fear from not being good enough is much greater than the very chance of these to happen, and thus I am not even giving the chance not to ‘fail’, but within not even taking the opportunity to expand I ‘fail’ by default in terms of manifesting the fear I accept to have and wanting to avoid.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the fear of rejection by others is the fear of self-judgement projected out to others so then I would not have to take responsibility for what I am participating within my own mind, but thus then I can blame, expect and hope not to be rejected and within those I give permission to my mind to render me powerless, because not looking at practical ways to stop fearing from rejection, or even to look beyond this fear and to actually see why I need other’s feedback to make me move or even to see that what is the reason of trusting others judgement more than trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have not admitted and acknowledged, seen and realized, fully understood that within creating specific limitations of my expansion I’ve defined the word of expansion according to these limitations, thus created a system within myself wherein even when I perceive that I am not limited, I actually am, but simply not even considering, trying, moving beyond those limitations, thus perceiving not being limited by literally identifying myself with these limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with self-limitations to the extent that not being able to directly see these limitations within myself, the origin and source of these within and as myself, thus in order to really become aware, I have to investigate, open up, cross-reference and identify the existing word-relationships within myself to assist and support myself to stop participate within these limitations.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that even if I experience fear from being judged, not being enough, rejected, failure in relation to others – that is always about my relationship with myself and thus there is a direct solution to walk through these relationships and decomposing and forgiving myself for accepting and allowing to not just remain limited, but actively re-creating these limitations by the same or same type of thoughts, feelings, emotions to be triggered, reacted to and associated with, remembered to.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I can expose my fear of being judged, or rejected by simply deciding to go towards a direction, to do something and within that decision to take the risk or possibility to be rejected and not to expect any outcome, but embrace whatever will happen and trust myself meanwhile whenever the reaction of fear, doubt, uncertainty would arise – to forgive myself, re-align myself and direct myself to remain present and directive.

I forgive myself that I have not realized the common sense within becoming aware of the trigger points of where and why I start to go into doubt, fear of rejection and failure and within those trigger points/events/circumstances/situations/persons/conditions, whenever I encounter, already be aware of the tendency to react that way and to stop the cycle and give for myself a chance to not react the same way and to explore what can actually happen beyond this fear and thus practically walking through the resistance.

I commit myself to become aware of all trigger points of potentially doubtful and fearful from rejection points/events/circumstances/situations/persons/conditions and to decide not to participate, one by one of these and altogether and make a stand and trust myself that even if I would be rejected, or even if I would lose something, I am still here and who I am as life is not about that event and by accumulating this walk I live trust and gift myself with the ability to expand.

Check out EQAFE for awesome self-support in relation to self-honest and practical change
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/1 ... establish/
I always was fascinated about other humans, even though I was more of an introvert observer type, but until this day whenever I am alone among other strangers, such as being on a train or metro, airplane or at the doctor’s waiting room, to look at people and this inherent curiosity is part of my nature.

Somebody lent me a book about about 2 years ago what contains types of people, of what personality types they can categorized into and thus being able to have an overall description or prediction of them. This kind of books could never get my interest, because always believed that this type of boxing rather make me not see things by assuming a lot based on someone else’s observations and judgments.

It’s so easy to witness someone’s appearances, behavior and words to have a judgement, a category, to be able to put the person somewhere in my mind’s database, so then I can feel that I have a knowledge what can be use to support me interacting with this person, but this can lead to self-limitation thus I never liked to do so.

I always wanted to be free, probably because I always felt myself being limited, by myself. Did reckless, irresponsible actions in order to break through my delusions, enslavement, but it’s not about intensity, the more I fight, the more I lose as well, thus it’s common sense to stop fighting and for a moment allow to sink in of what I have accepted and allowed to be without judgement. To see as clearly as possible without any category, pattern or type.

What I do since some years is decomposing the patterns my mind constitutes and one of the most important realizations is that most of these patterns I am not aware of yet I behave, judge, decide according to them and I’d say I am someone who could be defined as spontaneous and thoroughly profiling people, kind of embracing their presence first before having to say something about them in relation to others.

Walking online course Desteni I Process made me reveal that I am about 99.999% driven by judgments and patterns, reactions brought here from my past and if I am not aware of these patterns, I am totally identified by those, being equal and thus not even seeing these patterns, just thinking ‘I am me’.

Within a 10 minutes of conversation and interaction’s timeline, with one of the lesson’s assignment I was able to become aware of the fact that I’ve participated dozens of self-dishonesty within my thoughts, feelings and emotions, the words I spoke to the person I was with, the decisions I’ve made and actions I did.

It’s quite shocking that almost every bit of movement I take in reality is tainted with ignorance, self-interest, self-dishonesty based on fear. But that is not supporting enough to break the cycle, I have to exactly, absolutely specifically be aware of these patterns, to what situation, to what trigger point I thought what, felt how and to become honest with myself of where I gave into the self-dishonesty.

I assumed, projected out, blamed, hoped, believed, expected, even though I was not aware of it.

And during a simple conflicting conversation with a person I became reactive too much, I got frustrated and angry and that made me convinced of a perception what caused me to distance myself from the person for a while, just because I felt righteous and reasonable in order to protect my interest.

Although within self-honesty, the event, the memory and experience came back sometimes and I felt conflicted about it, just somewhat I could not conclude that ‘it’s done the way it could not – I could not do better – no. I felt like I overreacted, did not communicate and express myself clearly, I played being offended and not respected, although who I am today, after more than a year, I could have acted quite differently.
But we’ve spent(with my Desteni I Process course mentor/tutor/buddy) weeks to establish the timeline, to investigate my reactions and cross-reference with facts, to find what is in my past/memories what got me to be jumpy and why and to realize that I got afraid and here and there how and why I became afraid and within that reaction I’ve got carried away and made mistakes.

Although this was not a huge deal, not like the faith of countries, world history was at stakes, but within my reality, this was relevant and it’s supporting to consider that this can happen with anyone, including country and world leaders too, who has immerse responsibility and power, and if they become similarly reactive and overreacting, that can cost literally lives.

Each of those patterns I went through and applied self-forgiveness, written, said aloud to hear if there is any doubt, wavering within my sound expression by saying the specific words and that assisted me to become aware of these patterns much directly, thus if similar situation would present itself I should become aware of these patterns and I would stop for a moment to recognize that ‘I’ve been here once and I was dishonest to myself, here I do not want to do it again, so I STOP, I change my starting point’.

This also assisted me to re-connect with the person and to realize that the problem I experienced and reacted to was not really about her, of what she did, but rather I’ve faced my own demons just did not realize that and got into fight mode. Well, not physically, but with certain people, can escalate to actual aggression I am sure.
Also to add, although we’ve reconnected, spent time with each other, but honestly I’d say it’s still not the same as it was between us, and I do not feel sorry, or sad, just making a note to myself – and here to anyone reads it – that manifested consequences remain here and there are things for what there is no quick and easy fix, so the best cure is prevention. Not to go into automatic emotional reactions, especially if I can have the tendency to act out my fearful past personality traits.

What is also remarkable that I was and I am able to re-wire my personality to great extent with this process and completely change my behavior, to free myself from my ‘karma’ so to speak, a sort of self-liberation, what I hoped to ‘attain’ from my previous spiritual practices, such as Buddhism, but for actual, practical real time and space, physical change, I have to be absolutely aware of what I am going to change and exactly how. To the utmost specificity. My self-dishonesties can be worded as my personality consists of words and relationships, energetic imprinting, emotional automation.

Currently I am still walking the online course Desteni I Process and working on a similar mind-pattern/construct in relation to a resistance/problem I face in relation to work with a specific kind of project I am committed to do in my life. It’s a great support to see behind the curtains and to understand what’s going on in my mind to see where I give into self-sabotage, giving up, resistance based on doubt, fear of judgments, etc.

It takes time, but every minute I spend with it I am more and more empowered with the practical understanding of what I have to take responsibility for and thus I am grateful for the support, opportunity and my decision to do this.

I’d rather walk a lifetime to be able to transcend a fear/self-limitation than to accept it for one more month, because what I accept and allow is who I actually am.

Process works for those who walk it – we call it ‘desteni’ – because this can remind us that who, walking this have realized that it’s our destiny to take responsibility for what is here as ourselves.

See, I used to be an introvert, who had problem with talking, always resisted to approach a stranger and initiate conversation and one of the most crazy things I did was to start sharing myself online. Blogging, vlogging, to share how flawed, reactive, imperfect I am, but it does not matter, because I do not accept myself how and who I am today, I am going to change and this process I share, because this is who I am, this change and the way I am becoming more intimate with myself, I share it with the world, especially the self-dishonesty, the fuel of my secret mind, because although today this is what I accept and allow to be, this is not who I really am and it’s important to share this about me as well.

People appear within responsible positions in the world system without they are being transparent, open, readable and they should not be trusted. I do not really trust people who are not walking through their own mind consciousness maze and sharing that process consistently, taking the effort day by day to work on self-dishonesty, expose their delusions, de-value their false idea of themselves.

If someone is sharing a process blog, vlog for years quite consistently, that might mean that the person is working on integrity – for herself/himself and others too. Actions, facts, what can be cross-referenced should be considered, charisma or attraction, interest or hope.

A new type of future leadership is required, who are self-leaders, who can initiate change first within themselves and living as an example to bring about the change within themselves what we want to see manifested in the world equally and by sharing their own delusion-transcending process proving to be worthy to be considered as someone to live the word integrity.

If someone has something to be ashamed of and feared to be exposed – it’s a great sign of protecting a self-dishonesty and that owns the person, limits the person, deludes the person, separates her/him from direct reality. And that is a problem, not only for the person, but for others around her/him, the world too. Thus although it’s her/his responsibility, in the greater picture, everyone’s everyone’s responsibility.

It’s also about decision, discipline, commitment. Not with some religious fundamentalism to be fueled by, but with principle. A principle what is not limiting, separating or excluding, but with I can ensure that expansion, responsibility and awareness I can reflect back to see if I am really living, not just becoming a set of patterns, repeated until death within the hypnotic polarity-trance between fear and happiness within the complete delusion of self-interest, sugar-coated by our cultural definitions of love and peace.

Within this human world system love and peace is hate and war, one must be able to learn to be in this world, but not of this world, and to embrace all but not being moved by to birth direct self-movement without external influence, motivation and control. Self-directed individuals will not be randomly appearing. They are self-created with the decision of not accepting self-dishonesty anymore and face, stop and change it all.

I encourage everyone to study themselves, to discover self-limitations, inner resistances towards things, topics, words, people and to try to understand those limitations, resistances, to assist and support to overcome, transcend them and thus allow to grow, expand.

What I am still establishing is the every day movement, every moment of direction, every breath of presence and it might seem quite a distanced ‘goal’ to create, accumulation is key, consistency is also key.

That’s why I’ve decided to do this discipline/challenge to write every day I can, and although I’ve skipped a day due to my travels, it’s also not about to judge myself or go into reaction, but to remain practical and not to create a scene from what it should not be, so instead of lashing/bashing myself, immediately looking at what I can do to re-align and keep continuing.

Today for instance having a bit of physical down, some cold and sore parts, here is quite extreme cold and I might got some mild flu, uncomfortable experiences here and there, but I was considering if I can do this blog today and realized yes, so I did and I am grateful.

Even when something is uncomfortable, sometimes supporting to walk through as many times uncomfortable experiences are results of inherently self-accepted self-limitations and resistances to not go towards directions we accepted to experience fear of loss and although it’s tempting not to face that, if it’s ‘there’ within ourselves, it’s part of us until we face and stop that aspect of ourselves completely. I learn consistency and during doing it I face with patterns I could never face if not pushing my limits. So this is it. Enjoy breath!
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/1 ... evisiting/

Let’s walk around the word Integrity again.

Dictionary:

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
the state of being whole and undivided.

Often can be read online about certain politicians ‘not having integrity’ – meaning they deceit, lie, cheat, use and abuse – and it’s obviously something unappealing.

People tend to listen and follow leaders who has integrity, who are honest, not sugar-coating truth, even if it’s hard.
If it’s such a good thing, why not everyone ‘has’ integrity?

At Harvard Business Review I found an article about this. The author mentions ‘rationalization’ as one reason why people can ‘skip’ integrity as something to live up to, because within the individual momentary reality it’s logical to choose what’s apparently the easiest/shortest/quickest way to get what they currently want.

So integrity might mean to look beyond self-interest and also considering consequences for oneself and other participants as well. It’s like a temptation to cheat on a test, especially if it’s easily doable.

Or an other example: going abroad, cheating on my partner – when the chance is really low that he/she will never know it – well, it all depends on the agreement partners have and also personal preconditioning.

For instance personally I would not mind if my partner would have an awesome and safely enjoyable night, but I’d certainly pull back my built up trust if we AGREED on not doing such yet would happen. So for me, it’s not about the action, but the trust we have. If my partner would approach me that this is once in a lifetime opportunity for something really-really cool or relevant – I’d say sure, but it’s just me – and probably would depend on what agreement I am within with who – but for me the agreement, the power of words to being lived as agreed and thus the trust is more relevant.

The trust is also something what relates to this integrity point – I really have to trust myself first to be able to see what I can and cannot, what I should and what I should not do and even considering that I do mistakes and then still trust myself, but not the approach I took with that within what I made the mistake.

Words are really cool as I can literally explore my source code of my mind – people mystify and glorify consciousness and come with this spiritual or religious explanation, but everything is right here.
All I can think and feel, remember and react is always here with me. Do I develop an ability to read, to hear, to listen, to feel myself? That’s completely up to me. It’s not even money-related – sure if someone has to work 15 hours in a mine for survival, then it’s really limited on how much someone can ‘work’ on understanding Self, but within the civilized world, such as modern western, eastern countries – it’s all possible. Bit by bit, word by word – anyone can discover all depths of their mind. Yet no one walks this path.

Those who claim they know it all should be cross-referenced with Integrity. Time as consistency and space as manifested consequences will tell. Are they honorable, whole, true to themselves? Did stop all inner conflict and friction, judgement and suppression? Truly be honest with myself, constantly and consistently – that’s integrity.

Am I ‘there‘ yet? I see within me, no. I can see hesitation, judgement, frustration sometimes. Do I accept myself within that? No. Sometimes yes, then when it overwhelms me, I realize I have to stop it for real, for ever and to see what’s beyond the war of my consciousness. The unification of man, to stand in existence, regardless of when or where, or any time and anywhere, or – all the time and everywhere and live the words fully, to my utmost potential: I am Here.

The more I learn about myself, the more I also have the opportunity not just knowing, but becoming aware of how I’ve made up to who I am today, and within that I understand my creation.

Brutal and absolute self-honesty is key. To not lie to myself and to word things as they are.

For instance any visual-based attraction is basically mind-porn, mental masturbation.
Desire to have an attractive partner is to get hooked on this mind-drug self-interest experience of being happy.

Sure something can be referred as ‘nice’ – but that is not real – only a perception, someone can feel good about it, but it’s the same energy in nature as someone reacts to something being defined as ‘ugly’. Not real.
Totally subjective, result of a ‘rationalization’, which is always someone’s interest to trying to shortcut for a result without considering the consequences of their actions.

If I would have a partner, who with I agreed to not ‘cheat’ on her – let’s say sexually – yet I’d do it, I’d be in trouble – if I tell her, that’s why, if I don’t tell her, then that’s why – it would remain in my mind.
From that point – whenever I would experience something cool with her – I could totally imagine being able to ruin that with telling her the truth. Or let’s say – for my own interest, not telling the truth.

Sure I can rationalize, for ‘her good also’ not to tell, or ‘I needed this’, ‘she would never know’, ‘I did let this out from my system’, or whatever justifications I would come up in order to keep up with this, but from that it’s quite questionable how real this partnership is.

Does it worth that much? In relation to myself – and my partner – for a momentary energetic temptation to risk ruining something mid-or longer term creation?

This is just a draft, a simple example, but in real life, there are much more complex situations, events and actions take place in relation to the word Integrity to reflect self back of Who I am and who I am becoming.

Sure anyone can and do mistakes, but the relevant question is what I am going to do about it?

For me Integrity is also about the question – how can I live the way that I can look into my eyes up to eternity without feeling any shame or regret?
If the whole existence would suddenly end and then I would need to meet each and every single individual being in the universe and look into their ‘eye’ – and not to feel shame and regret.

Certainly something to consider at heightened energetic mind-stated temptations. Sure, when there is no stake, take opportunity to live, but it does not mean not to consider manifested consequences.

My mother’s most important parenting point I remember is this:

In all circumstances, remain man.

It’s not gender-related, but being Man. Not only human, but MAN. This might mean nothing, but for me, it’s part of my integrity code. Whenever I get myself into, to always remain the man who I would trust and respect.

Sure I can become an animal, what is scared, bloodthirsty, or a demon, what is greedy and evil, but to always be a man of integrity. That’s my compass, and even if I find myself lost in oblivion within the consciousness systems I find myself within – I forgive myself and I re-align and I commit myself to change. That is the only relevant point I can trust, my self-honesty, everything else is it’s consequence of living this or not living it.

To be awfully specific today, let’s check what I see within myself in relation to integrity, as questionable, what I should decompose, stop and let go within my actions and reactions I’ve went through today.

Chewing my mouth within. I used to do this when I was a kid and I was anxious. It returned since a short while and it’s a symptom of participating within troubling thoughts, just not seeing them honestly, clearly, yet energetically influencing me. Literally means: I am eating myself up by self-judgments with what I do not step to the solution phase, but be overwhelmed with the reactions to those judgments.
Rationalizing: at the moment of chewing, it feels calming, satisfying in a weird way. Then the surface of my mouth within is not even, so then I try to chew near to it to make it more even – and then next to that I have to continue…And even if I stop doing it for a while – it starts to heal and then it becomes more uneven, then it’s so tempting to chew that part again. But that’s how the thinking/reactive mind works, it’s just a possible physical manifestation of that. Not as I would chew to bleed, it’s really about a millimeter, but still it’s self-dishonest obviously, as it’s a symptom of anxiety, what I have to take responsibility for.
I met with somebody a week ago and I think/believe that she would like to meet me, but I do not really want it, and there was no agreement or actual discussion about, but I did not face this point directly within myself, thus it was experienced as some uncertainty, even a slight worry of she might feel bad about me not approaching her, but I do not want to. And to approach her about not wanting to approach her seems illogical and weird actually, so I chose not to do anything about it, yet creating this friction within.
It was just comfortable to take the opportunity to have something casual and enjoyable but with a person who I’d not consider as a possible partner. Although I did not communicated that with her, it ‘seemed’ like a mutual agreement on that point, but did not clarify it as brutally honestly as I could, in order to not risk influencing her to not want to see/sleep with me at all. Weird. I’d rather approach someone else, who I know, but I did not yet do that, due to doubt/uncertainty/procrastination. I’d guess it can be seen as normal in society, but within self-honesty it’s too messy, especially if I react with uncertainty, conflict: self-dishonesty.

Considering financial restrictions and possibilities, defining too tight and uncertain my ‘future’ in regarding to when I would be able to get/buy/afford the things I plan, defined needing. It’s alright to consider this, but to go into worry seems counter-productive, especially instead of worrying, rather to apply that effort to see the problem with common sense and to consider what would be a possible solution and then to try that in real action.
It’s also a stimulative game, as I am capable of sorting any kind of this mess in the matter of seconds if I want to – just take income, list spending, see where I have to make the cut, what then has to ‘go’ and then not doing that, not spending ‘there’ and I am good to go. Bam! I mean, I’ve finished bookkeeping school, learned micro- and macro-economy, studied artificial intelligence, programming mathematics. It’s nothing. But if I go into the maze of my consciousness of what-ifs based on doubt, emotions and worry – I end up totally sabotaging the highly effective clinical abilities and skills I could apply to problems. This is also again: self-dishonesty.

This simple – In relation to Integrity and Self-honesty, I have work to do.
See – people can easily see their mess, but then to do something about it, that’s another story.

Here comes Desteni I Process into the picture – the whole course is about supporting this awareness and change process. Tools for Self-change.

I apply self-forgiveness on what I have accepted and allowed specifically, thus I become aware of the pattern and my responsibility to give myself the opportunity to release myself from this pattern.

Then I commit myself to change in specific circumstances I’ve realized, to decide to really find practical solutions to change, no giving up.

Then I re-define my words, relationships to words, pre-script when I will do what to structure and support my awareness on how to approach change. Writing the screenplay of my story, so then instead of falling back to old patterns, to have a plan how to avoid the already known self-dishonesty.

Yet within the moment – all of these are extremely supporting – eventually I have to do, move, change, in the moment, one and equal with my breath and body.

So, Integrity – people expect politicians to have it – but it’s something what cannot be expected, but directly lived, as an example. If the ‘people’ will start to live integrity, they become self-leaders, and then some of those self-leaders will get to more relevant, responsible positions and then things can change.

But to shake my fists to corrupt politicians as they have no integrity – it’s completely futile and self-dishonest. I have to Live Integrity first. How can I expect something what I do not give – to myself and others as well. Simple as 1×1.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/1 ... -exposure/

This is something like a challenge, Cerise and Joe asked to consider it:

"Imagine for a moment that every person you've ever had a thought about, ever pictured something about, ever had a fantasy about became fully aware, in absolute detail of the contents of your thoughts. Every secret revealed, every lie exposed, every dark thought laid bare before them. Would knowing all of this change the way they see you? Would you be able to face them without shame or guilt?"
This can be seen as a confession - or a shrift - but it's rather brutal self-honesty. The key here is to recognize that we do not need to wait until we die to face the creator with what we have done and became to - anyone can do it with and as self here. In a self-responsible perspective - I am my creator in terms of my actions and reactions, thoughts and feelings and emotions too. This means I also can change my attitude to things, persons, events. Furthermore I even can decompose, explore, change word-relationships within myself to re-define and re-shape my perception, personality and thus my spoken word and physical expression too.
So whatever secret thoughts, imaginations I perceive and today it is who I exist as - I can change. Many state that human nature cannot, inherent instinct and basic programming cannot - I humbly disagree. It's a question of investment, tools, starting point, effort and self-honesty.

Others to be aware of my secret thoughts - in a way - this is what we do with the Journey to Life blogs/vlogs and the DesteniIProcess online course and community: we share our secret mind as we decompose it and also share why and how we change our own nature of thoughts/feelings/emotions to discover how to live without the need for a secret mind, to be able to not needing to hide what's within, because it's equal with what we say and do. Sounds romantic in a harsh world, but it's totally doable. It does not mean we all must become this ideologists about love and freedom, but to see/recognize and respect the common denominator within each equally - because there is the physical needs: food, shelter, education, water, health care - this is basic math - if it's not given to someone, it's death sentence by agreement of others. Until everyone is not fed, taken care of on Earth - it is nothing to debate about why to change - on individual level, as all real change starts with self. Also everyone has this life force, what might seem totally differently manifested within each individual - but it's actually the same life within all equally. Undeniable. Fool or wise, green or purple skinned, curly or baldy, kind and rude - they are all of the same life. And everyone has the same mind - different preconditioning, images, definitions, abilities, but the nature of each one's mind is the same - thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, energies, desires, fears. Even when we consider the 'different ones' - the characteristic is the same. So if anyone claims they are superior - only within the self-convinced delusion they could render their own mind into based on the total consumption of self-interest. Which then can be opened up to expose and share - and thus take responsibility for.

So, personally - what do I have in my mind to face in regarding to that question? Definitely some relationship/sexual day-dreaming, surprisingly also some desire to certain people make a nod to me, kind of respect but a subtle one. I would not want anyone to praise or worship me. But where I would still lack self-respect and self-trust - there I'd subconsciously want to stimulate myself by defining other's respect as compensating up to that, which is self-dishonesty.

Also interesting to discover that many of my fantasies are not really specific, but up to the point where I was able to relate, react, feel an energetic reaction - so in a sense I was not really using/abusing them in my mind(not to my protection to add, but I did not imagine hurting anyone), but only myself.

Although I have also thought sometimes aggressive movements, within it's nature I see that it was more likely to try a way to stand up to myself, like not dominate, win others, just to show them with brute force that I am also one of them, not lesser, inferior. It's quite like a symbol for standing up to my own accepted personality.

To be honest with my desires, secret thoughts is also supporting to reflect back of what I feel lacking, separated from, here bravery, strength, dare to indulge, not to fear from rejection or mistakes. Others to love me, respect me, because I did not allow to love or respect myself, hey what's love anyway and what to respect in myself when I have self-trust issues, inconsistency, fear of vulnerability and of no substance?

When I was child, I also had these impulsive thoughts for destruction, real messy stuff, like warzone-like, it seemed that then that was my nature - and today here I am - completely changed - no desire to kill or punish, no impulsive thoughts for aggression, and if I ever feel any anger, I slow down and realize what I am angry AT MYSELF actually to be able to focus to solution. Any fight I'd go into is fighting myself anyway, and in the fear of cannot direct myself, want to become aggressive, which is quite dumb actually. Why would I hate myself? What have I done - or haven't I done actually? It's part of the problem if I start to judge myself - but to truly accept myself at moments, when I do not want to look good, happy, smiling - this day is horrible, I do not want fake happiness - and it's completely alright to have days like that - or make mistakes, even big ones - why would I judge myself, instead of learning from the mistake and to commit myself not to make them again by understanding what was really happening and how I could ensure not happening again? I mean, if I screw up - to take responsibility is key - if someone masturbates to his schoolmate - it's alright to admit - although it probably makes the one really awkward near to her and it's like leaving reality - delusion - not just disempowering, but if it would be public, probably embarrassing too. So, rather get a real girl, come on - if there is shyness, doubt, then work through that...even if this means to uncover some deep nasty shit from within, the past, whatever. Mostly it's not even personal, so to overreact is just making it more difficult to stop and change. Also many had no choice but born into a screwed up family, so a lot of preconditioning is not even the kid's fault. Yet to take responsibility for oneself is key.

It's alright to admit, it's part of the healing process, many people still daydream, fantasize about things actively, meaning sitting on the bus and keep thinking about a scenario of if this would happen, and then what - it's like a virtual reality - I did that so many times, but I've stopped it quite some years ago. It just did not feel good enough as the real experience and also realized that this makes me more separated from the real world. I wanted to have the real deal. Also played role play games(RPG), I was a crazy elf wizard sometimes, or a hi-tech badass future street samurai and went through stories with friends and acted out in the game and that felt good. But I decided to live in this 3D reality, with my real self and literally took my body to exotic places, to have adventures, like Pyramids in Egypt, Ang-kor in Cambodia, ocean-coasted jungle in Thailand, far-away mountain temples in India, sleeping on sandy beaches of south Sicily, etc.

Reality always seemed more relevant, having more impact. Yes, I still did not have the absolute self-honest starting point, as wanted intensity, thrill, even danger, as I believed that can help evolve, change, but when realized intensity and energetic experiences is not the key within change, but self-honesty, after a while I did let the strive for thrill go as well. What remains is the starting point as to be able to think, say and act the way that if anyone or everyone could read my mind, to hear all what I speak, to see all I do, to be able to not feel shame or regret. This is who I am and I have nothing to hide.

Currently? Today? There would be some ladies who I never told to that I could enjoy to spend more time with them(about 2-3 persons being in my life), but whenever I really looked at these impressions, mostly always could decompose to the point of realizing: well, it's not really about her/them - but my own relationships in my mind.
Although, regardless of that - still no problem to want to be with someone, I guess, so it's an interesting realization of that if I would do something and actually could have opportunities to act, then why not to? So I see that I am also dealing with a sort of rationalizing suppression here.

What I am waiting for, everything can change, so whether I trust myself and act accordingly or not. And if not, then why I accept myself that way and if I want to do about that something, then what exactly and how?

After all, I think there will be a time when with technology, people's mind will become sort of transparent, so why not to embrace and change already?

Especially, if I'd only sort out my secret mind to not become exposed, when I know that there is a chance for that, well, then it's also a bit forced anyway.

Who knows, maybe, in the future - this will be pressured on 'citizens' by the system, which would of course need and ways to skip/cheat it, as real change always has to come from self here.

Many has to go through a lot of suffering and loss before realizing they are holding onto delusions and beliefs based on self-dishonesty what is limiting, abusing them, and that's not cool.
Eventually everyone will change - the question is that by external forces or by direct self-will. Again: it comes down to who do I prefer trusting? The system, world, existence, gods, karma - or myself here?

I definitely choose self here to trust. And to sort out anything I would not be proud of within myself - and even if in the past I had quite some nastiness - if things would become transparent - then the viewer also would see the process of change, and that also is relevant. So better stop any habit, thought, secrecy in the mind as soon as possible! Especially, because it's literally self-liberating.
Sure, to always live in this reality might not always be about happiness - but if we change here, do supporting things in reality, it's accumulating and others also can be part of it.

Happiness is overrated anyway - it's a self-created experience, so people can literally make anything up if their needs are fulfilled, even if it means to completely disregard or degrade others within the delusion bubble of ego - so I'd rather choose self-honesty and transparency(for myself and others) than happiness.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/1 ... ding-self/
Rebuilding Self

I remember, when I was talking with Bernard, he told me that once I decompose my mind and personality, I will be able to re-create, rebuild a completely new me, according to who I want to be and become.

That seemed strange in that time, about 6-7 years ago, but already saw some potential in that.

I was at a 2 days body art – body time – self-supporting – awareness workshop weekend training and with some friends and about a dozen of new people and we had all kinds of various plays, situations, within many, we stood, walked and moved really close to each other and it was like a flock of birds. I had no thoughts or emotions, I was part of the flock, in a way I was the flock, but still had my individual presence within it. It was interesting experience. I had no fear of losing myself, neither of desire to be more.

I am reflecting back to my ‘old self’, who I was before started to decompose my mind-patterns I constitute of. That old Tala could have felt awkward, a bit anxious and uncertain, because my mind would have been overwhelmed by comparisons, judgments, definitions, associations, reactions.

Also, there were situations wherein my eyes were blindfolded and I could walk in the room and explore, meet and interact with others without words – just movement. Whenever I realized that I touch an other man’s hand – I did not feel awkward or confused, not, because I would define myself to be attracted to men, not really – but within that situation, which was completely not about sex, it was okay to just communicate with a touch – like blind and silent people probably would do. This brought up a lot of other senses, like smelling, space-awareness, gravity, body balance, and the touch itself.
I also encountered with women and in fact regardless of I could decide if the person is a woman or not, I was able to interact with no expectation or judgement. If the person decided to move along, it was alright, also if I wanted to walk away, there were no strings attached, meaning no confusion or stopping to wonder why this happened.

Who I am today is completely comfortable among strangers – regardless of how they look like or what status they are within – okay, probably if they would be threatening, I’d be in another state, but until that – and even then – I should just be normal me, comfortable and stable, open and present. This is the new self I am building, and while some of my friends do build their body literally with lifting heavy metals and consuming extra protein towards their desirable image and likeness, I am building a self first by decomposing the old one from the mind consciousness level and then figuring out what kind of re-definition of words, expressions I want to become. Even slight movements, such as how to grab a fork or make a step I often find myself slowing down within into and become aware of the very specific and detailed physical movement I take and in that moment I can try out new movements as well.
For instance since at least a decade I concluded that I’ve found a way how I am toweling my back and feet the most effective way and I used to do like that every day – well, I guess I never really cared about this, just get it done and move along to my next activity. This is just a tiny example, but even within this I can just start doing slightly differently while being empty within my mind – nothing to think about, worry about, plan for, remember back, so then I find myself being here, just toweling myself dry. Weird. Not really, but maybe a little.
It’s like when I see humanoid slave robots are gaining consciousness within various movies/TV series – all of a sudden they just stop within their movement and start wondering about what’s I am doing, well, how this feels and how I’d really like it differently.

I used to be suppressive and closing down type, and today I often approach complete strangers at public places, just to communicate, share, by a motivation, or pure curiosity – and more and more realizing that feeling awkward was of fear of judgement, fear of failure, which is again comparison, judgement.
The more judgement systems I decompose, stop participate within, the more I am present, free from these automatic patterns and beyond that there is actual freedom to explore, decide, re-create.

The human mind consciousness system has been setup in a specific way that even those apparently irrelevant personality traits are connected to deeper patterns, more subtle, sub- or unconscious mind manifestations, what first one has to open up, dig out, unveil, expose, decompose to be able to loosen up these patterns.

Forgiving myself for a self-limitation for instance and what I have accepted and allowed to became is literally stating out that I recognize my responsibility, ability and decision within creation, as creator and created as one and equal and going into specific understanding of a pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatize movements I do every day what I believed to be irrelevant, wanting those to do the most efficient way I can and get over with it while not really being aware of the physical movement itself, the touch, the feel, thus giving my mind the opportunity to focus to something else, a thought, a feeling, an emotion, a memory, a reaction, and although it seems like this is an advantage – actually I am not honestly and presently expressing myself in this moment, well, every day doing it, never being present in this movement as limited this to be always about efficiency and getting it done.

Not saying that toweling my feet should be the greatest awareness point in the universe, just recognizing the tendency to get distracted in that moment and within my mind jumping forward, imagining, thinking about something else, about the future, what I am going to do, feel, whatever.

To be present in the self-defined ‘mundane’ moments is absolutely not waste of time, but an equal opportunity with all of my other situations and actions to solidify, direct and live my presence here.

I’d suggest to do the challenge and try to take a shower without thinking about something/anything else. Be present, be the showering, not to go to future, or to past – can you do that?

I still can’t from start to end, for ten minutes – within absolute self-honesty – but working on it every day.

Also – if you would decide to try it – and you cannot – what this tells about you? Actually a lot!

First of all – you are not really in direction, but your mind deals the cards a lot of time to you and you just play with those – something comes into your mind, you react, then go there, and then here, and then another thing pops in, jack in the box jumps another story, it’s like a mini-movie going around, while you do shower, wash the body, then toweling, etc.
Of course you can feel stuff, to some extent ‘data’ feeds into your mind…

Secondly – the very points popping up can be also specific – the very points you might face worry, fear about, or desire to, excitement about – energy. Positive or negative – it’s all in a waving balance actually.

Many people LOVE thinking – to think about stuff, to stimulate, to combine, to evolve memories, data – I do not really like it anymore. It feels superficial, limited, confining. All memory-based anyway. Nothing really-really new actually. Sure, it’s variation, permutation of previous thoughts and reactions, emotions, feelings also can change, evolve due time, but in those thinking moments I am lacking full body presence awareness. That’s right. No being one with breath, no being ONE with physical, mental – it’s rather like a software running, electrifying through my brain, my spine, my limbs. Many can define that also as awesome, stimulating, like a rush, a sense of light, quick movement, feeling alive. It’s energy. Like sugar or alcohol. Basically the same. Again – separation – electricity, positive and negative. Polarizing, not unifying.

Well, this is just an approach to start discovering new ways to exist – body awareness workshops are awesome, safe places and groups to explore what is beyond the thinking mind and how awareness actually can only be experienced and expressed through and as our body presence.

And a lot of people face resistances, difficulties, blockades during these body work situations, also revealing how the mind can limit pure physical self-expression. Then the process to walk through those patterns is common sense. That is where decomposition, re-definition, re-building self also becomes relevant.

If I would have a choice, why would I want to be embarrassed by cultural imprinting while living? Why would I feel awkward, confusing while being in the presence of strangers? What programs I’ve given permission to my mind to take over and while I’d repeat the thought-feeling pattern to go my virtual happy place, while my body just does it’s job, like a robot? What movements, expressions within my living I do not like and why? Can or should I change any or all of those? Can I? Why can’t I? Why should I accept myself not being able to directly assess and change any of my behavior, especially, if something is not supporting me or others?

Re-building self is inevitable in the path of awareness, I mean who is perfect already who does not want to change anything within themselves? And even if so – is that really-really the best possible potential? How can we be so sure if we did not even try anything else to be as who we perceive ourselves to be since decades?

I stop with these questions and encourage everyone to also start writing and asking questions and giving answers too and start expanding, sharing and if seems fitting, also start changing. Enjoy!
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/01/2 ... eparation/

An interesting point opened up - I was about to go to a place with someone and I had this experience of anxiety and excitement at the same time. It was not even certain if it's positive or negative, I guess it was neither and both at the same time. However it was not direct and directed by me, and I could not really just say stop, so started to look at what's this
A 2 minute video about the experience:
https://youtu.be/01Rd9w1wZME

When I experience and live through my mind, it's a separation, not I am directing, not I am creating, not I am actually experiencing directly, but I deal with everything through my mind's 'interface'.

It's a typical system within the mind - my mind: certainly - two parts of the opposite polarities, conflicting about it within, making me look inside, not the actual cause, but the consequence, the reactions, the experience.

So as I am excited with anticipation and anxious with worry at the same time and I am still drained towards the event/experience - and by actually doing so, realizing that it's not about the place, not about the person I go with, but with my own mind-setup and reactions being triggered.

Even pretending to not being aware what I am doing - certainly yes - denying, procrastinating, distracting - to say no at a situation and to say yes in another - while even having the slightest doubt - resulting with emerging emotions and feelings rendering me actual dumb, in the sense of all self-trust, confidence and integrity I can ruin in a second - within me - in relation to myself - and from that point I am exposed to all of my still unresolved self-dishonesty. Secret desire - which I did not even admit to myself yet? Denied resistance, what I should take responsibility for to embrace?

Important to realize that within the path to absolute self-honesty - any mistake might seem as absolute self-dishonesty - so it's to discipline, re-align and not to judge myself.

But if I rely to not push to my utmost potentials, just because 'I will not judge myself' - that's again undermining self-trust and self-direction - resulting to wallow into more self-dishonesty deliberately, until I will stand up.

So it's not just to realize that I am one with this experience, or I am equal with it - but if I am not one and equal with and as 'it', which means being aware of if to it's utmost specificity, being able to direct it as myself - then that means I am not one and equal with it, thus existing within self-separation. That's then another starting point and perspective to start investigate from.

My current point of anxiety/excitement originates from secret desires and resistances not being honest to myself about and then both being triggered, I am creating this friction within, which, even if it's not cool experience, I don't stop.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have a tendency to create friction within my mind by reacting to different things with different polarity extremes, like being excited and anxious about it at the same time and not realizing that desire and resistance I face at the same time and thus accepting to remain within self-separation, conflict without being able to remain directive, inner silent and to apply practical common sense.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that my excitement is also a form of fear, anxiety, as based on judgments, imagination, desire, definitions, polarity and energetic experiences, and within that form of expression, I am not trusting myself to directly face, experience, live and be in this event, situation, but to create anticipation and preconditioning in my mind and then with that already create an experience, strong enough to be influenced by, stimulated with, even when the actual event/situation/experience is here, thus actually living in the past, not allowing myself to fully embrace the moment - due to a lack of self-trust, which I do not want to admit, face, forgive and stop for a reason I am also not admitting.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am not aware of the self-dishonesty, distracting, conflicting mind-experiences, points I face, and within that trying to prove to myself why I am not powerful, responsible, capable, actually: willing to be able to stop and change and within that not realizing that try - actually exposing myself that it's self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that whenever anxiety and excitement kicks in - I am being moved by my past, my judgments, and if I do not become aware fully of all of it's(my) patterns, I will participate again, thus re-creating the past, stop changing, expanding, living.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I can apply common sense of whenever I experience excitement to the degree of overwhelming me, or an anxiety, which also overwhelms me, or I can't just stop, even if it should be practical - so that means if I can't stop, when I want to - that means I have a problem, a conflict, a point to open up, understand, forgive and become aware of how to really stop it and give myself a chance to face and live experiences/events/situations without any emotion/feeling but to live the words.

Not to focus or seek the experience of joy, but to express and live, share and be the word enjoyment.

Quite a difference.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that when I have the experience of excitement AND anxiety at the same time, I have conflict within me which I do not understand, or never really looked to fully understand, and thus it's influencing me the way which is not supporting me to be present, directive, to live words without positive or negative connotations.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that whenever I am excited to the point of overwhelming and when seeing within me that there is subject and object, it means am not directly living the word excitement, but through my mind, based on polarity, definitions, separation, thus it's not the possibly fullest potential of me.

I forgive myself that I have not understood why it's my fullest potential to experience, live and be without my mind's definitions, reactions, polarity and believing that emotions and feelings are key to feel, and express myself, meanwhile those are actually limited consequences of my self-defined mind-experiences, based on another experiences I had before.

When and as I experience overwhelming excitement and/or anxiety - I slow down - I breathe, I let everything go and to see if I can stop it, as myself, as equal as one - breathe in, stop, breathe out - continue stopping, not going anywhere in my mind, but be present, stopping, being here.

When and as I can't stop an anxiety/excitement within myself, I start to apply self-forgiveness written/and-or aloud, to find out what's I am still separated from within my current awareness, which thus I cannot embrace, become equal and one to be able to stop - and within that finding, also understanding why it happened, how.

When and as I experience resistance/denial/excuse why not to explore to the utmost specificity an anxiety, an excitement, I realize that it's fear - which as I give into will grow, while my self-trust reduces, thus I have to make a stand and push through the resistance - and if it's not doable, then focus to the resistance itself, word it, work with it, until it's walkable through, then continue to work with the excitement/anxiety.

Stopping the mind is not a new thing - this concept exists quite some time - eastern and western cultures, education, documents, scriptures often mention it, but it should not be tainted with anything of belief.
It should be practical common sense, no magic, no rituals, no belief whatsoever.

The human mind consciousness is not magic and it seems to be beyond human comprehension, it's because of self-dishonesty. That should be re-mediated first and then the door will be open real understanding without being biased with our own personal agenda and past.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”