Jozsef's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
jozsef

Re: Jozsef's Journey to Life

Post by jozsef »

http://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/11/09 ... rgiveness/

Just an impromptu share on how assisting Self-forgiveness is.

to learn it and live change for betterment:
http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVEivSE28LA
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

http://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/11/20 ... tionships/

It is crucial to realize – the very definition and expression of the word RELATIONSHIP – determines any and all I experience, create, form and participate with in this world – let it be with objects, animals or humans.

All what we do is relate. Interesting word itself: re-late re-late-I-on-ship.

To see the Matrix is not by taking mescaline or stare floating green unicode character sequences but to see the relationships we exist within. In this sense, that’s why this is true from that movie(I know, I love to quote from it):

“-The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room, you can see it, when you look out your window or turn on your television. You can feel it, when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
-What truth?
-That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison what you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.
Unfortunately no one can be told what The Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”

Relationships we exist within is all around us, even wherever you are right now, how you perceive, define, react to, judge, relate to – it’s everything.

See – it’s not mystery to realize – our own mind is The Matrix they refer to, and if it’s defined to manifest self-limitation, then that’s we become and act as naturally.

But it does not have to remain like that, our mind is a programmable system, reflects our awareness, direction, effort and consequence, thus can be decomposed, understood, re-designed, re-defined with relationships of words.

To be able to do so, one needs the specificity and the commitment: to see the very core of one’s relationships, and it is not always transparent as the human mind consciousness system has layers, which we are not entirely aware of.

It’s not taught in schools, parents are also unaware of it, even psychologists/psychiatrists are just scratching the surface, eastern gurus and ‘masters’ are often telling or doing ridiculously questionable things and they don’t provide a structured platform with practical common sense and clarity and it’s filled up with belief systems, rituals or religion, thus it does not make any sense to delve into those either.

I’ve been looking for the ‘truth’ for so long, read all kinds of books, visited events, groups all over the globe, and what I was always searching: my self-honesty, which is right here.

Luckily, the free online course Desteni I Process Lite contains the starter skill-set to be able to start working on self, through the layers of our minds and our beingness directly – with words, with relationships of words, the building blocks of our internal and external worlds to act and relate in the real, physical world as well.

I only ‘promote’ this course and library, because it assisted and supported me, thus might can do others as well, but everyone has to see for themselves and alone no one can walk this through, thus especially this platform is a great assistance with seasoned ‘buddy'(who reads your writings, answers your questions), have already walked their own mind maze for quite some years to be able to discover the basic components of the mind at least. There is no catch, it’s free – those who support with the course, are doing it in the principle of ‘give as you would like to receive’ and in this sense, they have also received support from someone else before, thus it’s natural to give ‘other‘ ‘self‘ within the same process of realization.

Throughout and disciplined method is required to bring all the information, definitions, imprints and programmings of those minds I consist of to become aware of, and that’s necessary to be able to really understand and become able to change the relationships, definitions and personality pillars.

It’s possible, many have proven that already, myself included with some major points(alcohol, drugs, fear of driving, fear of change, fear of commitment of relationship, etc) points(and still walking many other), thus it’s to realize – it is not really a choice to become Self-honest and to live that, but it is to become aware and live of who I really am as Life.

Also to note, that within Desteni and EQAFE research – there are significant amount of studies, description, education and support about how the mind and consciousness really work, and even beyond conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind layers, there are more to become aware of, such as the quantum mind and quantum physical levels, which of one, from a certain point of self-realization also has to be aware of and be able to work with to face deeper patterns, imprints and fears, physically manifested self-dishonesty and resistances to stop. Just mentioning to see – process takes time but once one starts walking with commitment and consistency, change soon will substantiate.

“Although process seem to be forever – it is in fact always one breath away from total change.” – Bernard Poolman

So – relationship. A crucial point as permeates everything, thus if I have any fear, projection, judgement about relationship – I might have a chance to be influenced on a resonant level to manifest ‘secondary’ self-dishonest patterns and behaviors as well. That’s why I decompose and forgive any self-accepted ‘contamination‘ of fear and selfishness, spite or any emotion basically.

Seems a bit ‘obsessed’ to ‘work’ on self so much, I know – I used to think, back in my ‘good old days’, when I just took the psychedelics, meditated for emptiness, repeated mantras, danced for many-many hours to acquire a piece of mind, an inner peace, a solace for at least a while, before falling back into the grinder of my thoughts/emotions/feelings.

It takes years to really-really change. No workaround, but once I substantiate a profound awareness, understanding and practical direction – that’s real. It remains.

The variety of Relationships I participate within is surprisingly not much: primarily many would associate it with partnership = boyfriend+girlfriend scenario, but if we really look at it – everyone has a lot of relationships besides that:

What is my relationship with my family?
My boss, my neighbor, my government, my cat, my body, myself?
If I really look at it honestly, I should be able to describe each of these or any other relationships I find myself within.

That’s power – to be able to word it: awareness.
What I can’t word: should raise the question: Why?

Am I resisting to honestly describe my actual relationship with the person/thing? Why?

And voila: another relationship I start to see: the self-accepted resistance I exist with(in).

Am I not understanding what I feel, experience or see within the relationship I can’t describe with words?

Or simply I just don’t feel the necessity to word it – am I really the one what does not feel, or my mind tells me and I just accept it to have the delusion of self-direction, confidence, peace? These are serious questions for everyone who seeks clarity and understanding.

Not everyone needs reason why ‘loves’ someone or something, as many even believe ‘reasoning’ is buzzkill for feelings, but then how can I be sure that the feeling remains the same if I am not even aware of what’s actually it is? Or is it just to follow and enjoy until it lasts?
And many build families, raising children on these, and they wonder why their family turns into a soap opera with lots of drama.

So, to become aware of relationships to see what’s self-honest, what supporting and what’s not: it’s the very definition of everyone’s responsibility.

My own point with relationships: I have the tendency to submit myself into relationships, partnership, friendship, family – because I find myself ‘defined’ within it and through that I feel compelled to project out that if I don’t, then I am not good enough. I had several long term relationships before, but I have concluded each of them as ‘failure‘, because they all ended one way or another, and I see the want and desire to establish one what lasts.

Immediately seeing the point of wanting something to ‘last forever’, a refugee outside of self to rely to – and when it’s existence is endangered, to compromise myself, to submit, and this also brings insecurity.

See – whenever I share some of these ‘personality flaws’ – I do not feel ashamed or fear of being judged, or rejected – because once I name the problem, I can resolve it, and not that I am proud what I find within, but it’s courage to share, because this is what I am not going to accept but change within me, thus accumulating integrity: for myself primarily, but others as well.

That’s why it’s imperative to not only see the person in front of ourselves of who is the person today, but where she/he comes to what direction as well. So easy to get personal and judge and define, box and exclude someone based on a point they are currently walking, reacting to, figuring out, and they might just walk through in a week and unfolds to someone completely new – or doesn’t. The point is to see how can I assist and support myself and others equally within my and their process the most practical way.

Also to ask and answer: why I would ‘blindly’ ‘commit myself’ into a relationship what is not practical, and not realizing it, and thus not working out?

For a while in my life, which was around at least a decade ago – I engaged into dating, mating, partnership in a way, which I can only describe: irresponsible, ‘not serious’, ‘playing around’, ‘having fun’ – and I obviously did not know that I still cause consequences and even worse: I judge myself, define myself and actually trap myself based on my judgments, experiences, behavior patterns and until I do not forgive and really change these within me: these will ‘haunt’ me as who I accepted and allowed myself to be.

Not something one would be particularly proud of, however I understand: it was a period of my life, I was kind of trying to find myself not being lost, so currently if I look back, I’d say it’s alright. However. Maybe consciously I understood and ‘forgiven’ – on resonant/physical behavior, emotional level, certainly not, because: lack of awareness of specificity. The devil is in the details, until I do not word exactly down these patterns, trigger points, reactions, their origin, played out consequence, my judgments, reactions, associations, automatic follow-up actions, etc: I am still automatically acting these out, thus the Self-forgiveness, thus the writing as support.

After looking into this: have to realize: I am compensating – I used to be ‘careless’ – now ‘caring too much’, meaning manifesting: worry, insecurity, submission – which is actually projecting out: control. Meaning, believing that the other is controlling, while I actually try to, based on worry and desire to ‘save’, but based on a twisted perception. Everybody loses in the long term. Must be self-corrected.

See – The Matrix – is relationships.

To be continued…
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/11/2 ... mposition/

Continuing from my last post, to decompose my submissive and insecure attitude towards relationships based on worry. This post became a bit longer, but certainly helps me to understand the specificity of what and how to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within any relationship with anyone, I am extending my already existing and self-created, self-accepted definition of and approach as Relationship to live and within that not realizing that whenever I have difficulty, conflict and problem within relationship with someone, it is to check, is there any self-dishonesty about my starting point to the Relationship, specifically my own relationship with myself and the word relationship itself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define relationship as unpredictable, uncontrollable, difficult to define/control or understand, – in overall, as believing that I am best and simplest, easiest and more natural with myself only, and whenever I RELATE – it’s something added onto it already, which can make it heavier, complicated, vague, untrustworthy and difficult and within that not realizing that whatever I add, associate to, relate with and I am not exactly, specifically aware of, then there is something unconscious manifestation I accept to influence and control me without knowing how and thus also being unaware of to see: is it supportive or not, self-honest or not, and thus making me not being the directive force in my life, also not being certain that if I do the best possible approach, and thus giving space to accept and allow doubt and distracting emotional reactions.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to admit that I am actually aware of that I am uncertain on my own approach to things, relating to anything/anyone, yet not focusing, opening up, seeing, realizing and understanding it with absolute specificity, but rather reacting with emotional charge, which then I fuel into trying to balance out with suppression and ‘experience it’ as control from my mind, which then projecting out to others as believing that they try to control the situation and ME – thus unconsciously desiring for, accepting want more control, to take initiative, to take over, to dominate with a self-convinced belief that it would be the best, yet when it’s about action, suddenly I am not being sure, not opening up, not communicating and thus not solving in action: manifesting another layer of reason to give into self-judgement and doubt and completely missing the original point: suppression and fear of mistake, failure, fear of loss.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that others want to control me, direct me, influence me and within that generating fear and resistance to hear them, embrace them and see situation and others as equals as constantly trying to balance out a fear of being controlled, projecting out that the other is trying to control me, instead of realizing that it is all happening within my own mind: I submit to my own mind’s movement, judgement, conviction, yet I also resist it as somewhat seeing that it’s not right and within that experiencing submission to fear of being controlled and believing that the other person creates this and accepting to trigger to experience insecurity within by the projection/perception of ‘they’ attempt to control me, which then manifests as self-dis empowerment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to control the relationship with another, because perceiving that how the other approaches does not/will not work, and I have to ‘save it’, otherwise it will fall and within that arrogance/act of superiority/savior – not realizing that it’s projection, compensation for the self-accepted experience of doubt, feeling of being controlled and the experience of insecurity and self-dis-empowerment.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I only can be controlled by anything or anyone for what I give permission to and within that not realizing that indeed I have tendency and automatic, unconscious behavior of submission into a relationship with someone based on that original perception and fear of that the other is controlling/dominant, meanwhile in fact I only submit into my own mind experiences, thoughts, feelings and emotions, and denying responsibility, projecting it out to someone or something else and within that not realizing that I give my power away.(‘they do this to me’ — instead of ‘I create this experience this and that way’)
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within relationship, in order to work, I have to give up part of myself, as believing that the another also has to give up part of themselves, kind of a mutual compromise in order to ‘meet at half way’ and thus to create this perceived ‘equality’ and not realizing that what I perceive as giving up ‘part of myself’ is self-dishonest, based on fear, yet I experience it like as a sacrifice to the ‘altar’ of ‘relationship’ and not realizing how twisted and self-dishonest this whole approach actually is, because it’s becoming about who gives up enough/more and not about how to assist and support ourselves and each other with what’s practically liveable mutually.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that the very moment of moving my focus/responsibility/direction outside of me here within action, this ‘act’ of relating within ‘relationship’, the very essence of attempt of connect is where I must explore more to see/realize and understand each and every single definition, association, feel, sense of, intuition and any kind of not exact, clear and specific understanding of what I am doing; as whenever I relate, connect and thus form any kind of relationship, because this ‘lean’ from PRINCIPLE as SELF AS LIFE towards ‘projecting what others do to me’ means giving up into a compromise for a value of an experience/delusion bubble, just not to need to take the courage to own my experiences and responsibility, and not realizing that this delusion will not last and within that not realizing what lasts as solution: action towards what’s practically best for all participants.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have allowed to have uncertainty, doubt, insecurity within any relationship I form with anything or anyone without being aware of it, and if I would really look at the specific relationship in it’s context, I would discover and reveal, become aware of and understand that there is doubt and insecurity already associated, involved with my participation automatically and by accepting this doubt and insecurity, I accumulate more doubt and more insecurity, instead of standing up and letting all go and stick to physical, cross-reference-able facts and practical common sense to see what’s real about any source of doubt, and within that to realize how can I stop it, re-align myself to facts, thus start trusting myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define that I have failed all of my previous partnerships/relationships, because they all ended and if one is not ‘stands’ ‘forever’/’until death’, then it means it did not work well, thus was not good enough; I was not good enough, thus I have to be better, and not focusing on the how and why, but to the experience and judgement of ‘failure’ and ‘not good enough’, instead of realizing that practicality means facts, common sense, ground to earth action – as only that can bring solution.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become mesmerized by my mind, fear, petrification of worry and doubt, insecurity and uncertainty to the point of losing awareness of practical common sense, stick to actions, facts, physical reality about how a relationship can be supportive and liveable mutually – instead of within these moments, when these worries would overwhelm me, to support myself to breathe, slow down within, forgive myself and re-align back to earth, literally.
I forgive myself that I have not named all scenarios of doubting myself and relationship with someone and describe the trigger point, my judgement, reaction specifically, so then I can really start working on them, each with real time application.
I forgive myself that I have not worded down, named and uncovered, understood all of the doubt, self-judgement points, scenarios, memories and thought-patterns within myself, because if I would, I would have to realize the extent of self-delusion, the gravity of the situation of my self-dis-empowerment, which then I would worry that then I would judge myself more extensively, thus I would dig myself deeper within self-pity, self-doubt and self-dishonesty and within that not seeing/realizing and understanding that no matter how dire the situation is, the first step towards solution is ALWAYS to directly face, understand it as clearly as possible and meanwhile committing myself not to judge myself and to see that it might be difficult, but it’s the only way to freedom and change, which I really want, always wanted and in fact it is always one breath and action away.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that if two people can’t continue together and they split, that does not mean it was total failure, a defeat, but it’s opportunity to re-consider and to realize mistakes, NOT to judge, but to bring all back to self and to commit myself to correct myself, to do not make those mistakes again – and do not fall into doubt and worry, but to accumulative practical actions, if necessary, write lists: “about these points I did good”, “those I did not good” – why? – how? If I can ask the other, to be honest, can be supportive, but if other does not wishes to, I also can ask someone else to talk with and to see it more objectively.
Where the control/submission point can comes in?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to control things/myself/other within relationship, otherwise it would not work, or I could not trust the relationship and/or the other participant, because what I have concluded is that the other does not know or does not care about what I see as ‘not going well’ and within that not realizing that I give into fear, fear of loss and start acting upon it, instead of stop my emotions before communication and to become specific of what I accept/expect within relationship, starting to live that with and as self and thus to give what I’d like to receive within the relationship as well.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if there is no communication within the relationship, then I should fear of losing it, I should start defining it as ‘falling’, and thus defining myself as failure and not realizing that it’s not about the relationship with the other actually, but who I accept myself to be with myself – when I keep wanting to relate, rely to, to have, to own, to cling onto and control something, otherwise I would feel myself alone, lost, incomplete, weak.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up communicating, sharing points I see within relationship to perfect, to improve, when after one or several attempts my experience is that the other does not hear, listen or care and not realizing that to give up without and before trying different ways, tone, wording, medium or approach is giving up on myself and manifesting as suppression, instead of realizing that to stick to principles I commit myself to live, here such as keep specifying, finding approach to reach the other with my communication if I see that it’s really important for the other to become aware of.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself if I stand alone as incomplete, weak, unable to experience, give/receive love/care/share and within that defining it as hollow, bad, avoidable, something to not like, resist and wanting to avoid by forming and maintaining relationship with someone else, separate from me, through desire/attraction/love/ideas/images/value/sex, instead of realizing that I can learn and expand, discover and live strength, courage, soothing, and to be wholesome directly and walk my process of self-forgiveness and self-correction to be able to really explore what these word mean in practical action as living self-love, regardless of anyone or anything in this world.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to have the tendency to forget that I have defined myself as not nice, unattractive, weak and not stable enough, not valuable and untrustworthy by and as myself directly; each of these to have specific memories and experiences to ‘back it up’ and not realizing within each of them I was wrong, had no support and I was distracted by reactions to fear and insecurity as I was not body/presence/physical/practicality-aware, and thus today, here, realizing that’s the direction I should take each time of doubt/self-judgement I discover building up/acting out within myself: to stop defining myself with negativity and to embrace myself and stand up that this is who I am with self-trust.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the idea and action of self-love as believing it to be selfish, it would mean to only care about myself, to exclude others and think that I am superior, instead of realizing that self-love does not mean to not be able to love others, but actually if I can’t love myself, who I am the closest with all the time, how could I imagine or actually do love others?
I forgive myself that I have not realized that to assist and support myself within self-honesty, to stop listening to self-judgments, thoughts, feelings and emotions within self-suppression and standing up to start applying practical common sense is practical self-love and until that I do not live it here within consistency, then any idea or decision of love I try to apply towards others will be the same way flawed as I am not yet living the self-love, as within it is without, and thus not realizing that to resist to find out what it means to live self-love is to resist to actually love anyone equally – therefore process starts here with self to stop self-judgement and start self-honesty with practical self-acceptance, self-love and self-support within action.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can love others, while not loving myself and defining the two to be different things, instead of realizing that love is in the form I have imagined, defined is self-deception, self-suppression and self-distraction and there can be only one love, which is: what is best for all, including myself, as all as equal in the flesh, meaning lived within practical and measurable action.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compensate the lack of love, which manifested within my mind and words, action and direction as self-judgement, self-hate, shame, self-denial, self-doubt and self-suppression with trying to love other, believing that it is altruistic, benevolent and creating projection through mental and emotional separation as an attempt to experience to be whole and loved and within that not realizing that in this way, the only way I can experience to be complete through my mind, in relationship with something or someone separate from me, which is self-slavery, because my mind always have to move, define, judge, compare, think, feel and react IN RELATION to the self-definition of LOVE projected out, otherwise I ‘fall back’ into the experience of original state, what I accept, suppress and distract myself from, which is exactly the lack of self-love, the opposite of self-love: to accept living in fear and self-interest.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that within the fear of not being loved I actually point back to and manifest myself not being able to love, here love, meaning as assisting and supporting within self-honesty to stop fear and delusions.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the opportunity, ability and actual direction to unify myself and decompose my refractions I exist through and as my mind to realize: I forGIVE myself to bring back all here as Self to stop accepting experiences through energetic reactions to specific words, to stop the cycle one by one, starting with: love, relationship, sex, value, complete, perfect, security, courage and trust, wherein recognizing the common sense to stop depending to live, be and express these words to others but to find who I am AS these words here without fear, without polarity or emotion.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand why I did not learn to directly express without doubt the words I described before, such as love, relationship, security, trust, courage, etc as believing, accepting the brainwashing, cultural imprinting that I need someone for these to experience and become and not realizing that I rather can/should live these words and share and extend them to live with others within equality and oneness.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge the word sex as something as not ethical or cool to openly talk about or focus to, such as what it would mean to live sex in relation to self and feel awkward and not be honest about it with myself that it simply means to stop the mind-related/influenced sex, and to only move with direct/physical/self-honest sex, meaning no images, expectations, judgement, no mental stimulation, but direct action, to enjoy, express, regardless of being alone or with other to share and be absolutely specific and disciplined about it, otherwise I would create experience of separation, dependency, expectation and disappointment, manifesting into shyness and shame.
The approach on understanding self sometimes almost seems like trying to understand someone else’s point, situation, actions – which is by the way, also a good technique to develop practical awareness in relation to others, so to speak: compassion: I can apply forgiveness as them, as myself, as how I would approach to expand my awareness if I would be in the person’s shoes.

In a sense, as I discover myself – I have to realize – I do not yet know myself in depth, but with Self-forgiveness, I am walking that process, word by word.

Why would I do like that? Because I start with the realization that I do not fully understand how I behave and why exactly, thus, it’s an investigation. It’s borderline tough and creepy when it sinks in: I thought that I know why I do what, but when it’s about something I screw up, make mistakes, cause conflict or bad consequences – I gotta admit – I am responsible and the question is that Am I going to do what’s necessary to correct myself before doing it again?

It’s not a shame, not many people admit that they are not fully aware of how and why they feel/think or do things, but if they would be honest about it with themselves, they also would admit: it’s actually a big problem as causes inner conflict, doubt, lack of efficiency, etc.

And within walking points – if I am not sure about something, maybe it’s complete self-made up what I experience or convinced myself of, maybe I will actually open up myself to understand more – I have to be aware of all participation within my mind, from smallest to the whole scenario and within participating in the actual situation – and I will be able to see: what’s really happening, what I thought in that moment was not right, I was justifying, hiding, projecting, blaming or giving into temptation of distraction for instance, thus I really need to specify to really understand the situation.

Also – everyone is other me in another life, so in this sense – any forgiveness is only real when it starts with self-forgiveness. How could I forgive to anyone but self?
Even if I say that ‘I forgive you’ – it’s really about my relationship existing within me – and acting out towards you – sure, it’s relevant step within any relationship to be open not to hold scar on if the other makes mistake, but also to work on preventing those, otherwise forgiveness does not work, it’s not real. And then the person, who did the actual harm has to start with self-forgiveness. So if someone did actually hurt me, not only I imagined, projected out of what I created in my mind – what it means to forgive? To really prevent happening again.

And if there are things what can not or should not be really forgiven – if someone would deliberately harm me or anyone around me – that’s maybe done, I do not need to forgive anything for myself about being more clear on that this person must be avoided or even possibly locked away. What’s best for all participant is always obvious – and if I don’t see what is it – I am maybe distracted with my reactions, what then I have to stop first to really see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get stuck in emotional reaction, fear, hate of something I experienced as negative and thus can’t go forward with my life; even, when the experience I defined as bad or harmful is not present anymore, as I would keep reacting to, looking for signs of it and thus re-and re-living it in my mind within fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to be cautious and almost like paranoid of things what I experienced as bad before, to keep an eye for signs to avoid them and meanwhile accepting fear, worry, anxiety and insecurity as feeling that I can’t control it, I can’t lock the bad things out 100%, thus feeling vulnerable, powerless and doubtful and within that not realizing that if I would first stop the emotional reaction, fear with applying self-forgiveness, bringing myself back to physical presence and applying self-corrective statements to accumulate self-direction, then I would be able to see facts more clearly to finally see what’s the reality here and what I should actually do or prevent, if that can be applied, and also to realize what I can’t control and the only thing I can support myself within this is to develop and accumulate, express and live self-trust and practical common sense.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that in order to become able to trust myself, I have to accumulate things with what I can literally ‘gain’ my trust, meaning to build it up, from the location, situation and reality I find myself within to start take direction and step by step learning and understanding myself to be able to handle, support and direct, if necessary: change myself and within that to trust this process of self-realization.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that the relationship with myself is determining of who I am and how I experience, perceive and react to everything and if there is inherent or subliminal, obvious or hidden doubt within me, that’s something I have to take responsibility for and stop participating within by becoming aware of it’s details, specifics and to see it’s core and to apply self-forgiveness to GIVE myself an opportunity to stop and change.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that not wanting to face myself, to see myself, to be with myself alone, totally open, absolutely naked from any thought, feeling or emotion, memory, image or energetic experience and to feel, to experience, to be with myself, because of the specific experience and knowing I do not feel comfortable to be aware of and within that not realizing that because of this resistance, I am accepting and allowing it, not standing up to it and this is the submission I give into, manifesting my mind over me and allowing it to be existent within all relationship I participate within and not realizing that I make the problem actually bigger than it is.
I forgive myself that I have not wanted to admit, see and realize that the big problem I have seen within myself and always wanted to solve, to transcend I still accept every day and forgetting to face, study, work with for many many days until I do self-investigation and it surfacing up again and to see – I am still festering about this point of inner, deep, core experience of when I let everything go and to try to be with myself without anything, dropping all act and perception and then this resistance kicking in and I can’t ‘loosen myself into’ the simple experience of complete presence with and as myself here.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have the tools, support and ability to transcend and forgive anything and everything within me, if I make the decision to really walk through and all the signs are here that with this embracing self directly point I have not yet been deciding to really forgive, because of the perception that it’s too deep, hard, I am not yet ready or I should just wait or hope that this will be solved somehow, but actually I know, always knew that this is what I have to do directly, with awareness of specificity and absolute commitment, to stop fearing from facing and embracing, being and expressing myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to submit into experiences and resistances, as within those to find an experience of peace and order, meaning not feeling intensity and unpredictability and not realizing that intensity comes from fear from unpredictability and insecurity, due to self-suppression and not standing up as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear from facing and allowing to be myself and fear that if I do not hold myself back by knowledge, personality definitions, morality, then I would become a demon, an uncontrollable, unpredictable, fearless, compass-less creature of absolute carelessness and not realizing that I defined my mind to protect me to go beyond self-limiting self-definition as fear of unknown, fear of self.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I let go fear, then I would become careless and selfish, meaning not to consider others, but only my interest and within that not realizing the absurdity of defining fear as equal with care and the extent of self-compromise I accept in order to protect my self-acceptance within fear without understanding, or the want to understand of why, because then I would actually realize that it’s not true/real/self-honest.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that when I relate to others, if I see fear within them, I want to relate with them with also accepting fear, as then there is this common ground, a mutual experience with what I can relate and within that not realizing that without fear I think I can’t have compassion and within the experience of fear I relate, thus try to believe that if I experience the same thing: fear, then I can understand them more and that would be compassion and not realizing that no matter what I define of why I accept fear – it is the fact that I accept fear within myself and however I justify it, it’s an energetic addiction, which what my mind and body got hooked on and without it I feel and believe that I can’t move or be, even if I do not admit it to myself.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the practical solution to develop self-presence without fear with actual sessions, practices, time and structured action to do with myself as to regularly be with myself without doing anything, but to just be and let all go and accept and have the courage to embrace myself and whenever it’s becoming difficult or resisting it, to apply self-forgiveness and make notes on what works, what not, what comes up, what I walk through, what is difficult and then to solve that first, then continue and to develop the skill, the ability and natural expression of be with myself with discipline, presence and unconditional self-acceptance while working with real time points within moments, with others and within communication.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I can work all the time in the world on the relationship with myself and others of what I do not have or not being aware of but the only way that I am really going to support myself is to de-compose the relationship I find as self-dishonest from within and at the same time to CREATE a relationship with myself and others, which is self-honest.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the simplicity of creating a supportive relationship with myself and others without submission and control, which is to be honest and communicate about what I want, what I do not want and to see what’s practical, what’s not, what’s acceptable within self-honesty, principle as life, and what’s not and if I still hold onto something what I honestly see as not supportive, then I assist and support myself with the tools of self-forgiveness, self-corrective and self-commitment statements to prepare myself to live that change.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that if I do lie to myself, I am going to project out things to others and not even going to become aware of it, because: I lie to myself, thus whatever I tell to myself of how I feel, what I perceive: cannot be trusted – in a way I also lie to others without realizing – thus the insecurity, the doubt, the fear – and within that to realize, I gotta be brutally honest with myself and face the facts, no matter how strange, difficult it seems, and within that ‘inventory’ – not to judge, of whatever I find within, just to make sure not to give into any desire or fear to suppress or accept as knowing: this is now inventory time, not ‘reaction mind’ time, but as step for solution.
I forgive myself that I have not been honest with myself of what I miss, what I want in this life and to sugarcoat or demonize points based on polarity, morality, culture and not realizing that polarity and morality cannot be trusted as those are relative and aspects and results of self-interest and fear.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that whenever I rely to anything outside of self and self-honesty, such as polarity, morality, culture, that is the clear sign of I do not trust myself, thus I require re-alignment.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that Principled Living I was resisting to consider and develop and live, because believing that principles are limited, and thus I would also become limited and within that not realizing that principles are also reflections, thus if my Principle is embracing and entailing, including and considering ALL as equal as one, then that Principle is not limiting, but supporting.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the support I can apply to myself with defining and applying principles to bridge myself through temptations of doubt, fear, suppression and insecurity wherein I clearly know and have to admit that I can’t – yet – trust myself within this point, thus I stick to principle, no matter what, until I stand unconditionally, for instance when giving into worry, an unrealistic worry, a really uncontrolled worry of something I do not want to see happening, and I would become reactive, emotional, distracted and consumed by the emotion and fear, instead of looking it practically to see what I can actually do to prevent it and stick to do that.
So in this sense – it’s to let go past and live in the present and to anchor myself to directly create or walk towards a somewhat certain – and supportive for all participants – future in physical action.

This is why I am grateful that I finally sit down with ‘relationship‘, the word itself. It literally permeates everything, thus it’s a primary responsibility to become aware of what I associate and react with any type of relationship I open up to, establish or participate within.

Potential continuation from here:

Suppression vs courage with responsibility
dis-empowerment vs confidence with understanding

Understanding the layers of the mind:

God of Man – The Physical – Part 1 and 2
God of Man – The Physical – Part 3 and 4
God of Man – The Physical – Part 5 and 6
God of Man – The Physical – Part 7
God of Man – The Physical – Part 8
EQAFE series of education about the human mind consciousness system:

Subconscious, Unconscious, Physical MIND
Seeing through The Eyes of the Mind
Quantum Mind Self Awareness
Quantum Systemization
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/12/1 ... nsibility/

Suppression vs courage with responsibility
Dis-empowerment vs confidence with understanding

These are so intertwined at the moment, thus walking them together, but at the end, it's all about dealing with fear.

Most of these points and realizations did not just 'occur' to me, I have got assistance from DIP Desteni I Process Online course, Quantum Change Kinesiology and the one and only state of the art education center: EQAFE.

Approaching to decompose self-disempowerment in the form of projection, a.k.a resisting to take responsibility.

Projection is, when I subtly imply that what I experience is not my responsibility, that I have an emotional reaction, which I've been exposed to - allegedly - by someone or something, so I am convinced that it's done to me.

I perceive an experience, an emotional reaction within me, and by looking at the trigger point - or what I think was the trigger point:

I accept what I experience, I submit into the reaction, regardless if it's good or bad - or let's phrase like this: supportive or not supportive.

I certainly recognize that something is happening in between me and the world - another person, or something - but I get a conclusion that it's not entirely me creating this here, which by I PROJECT a certain responsibility of by that I am going to be exposed/triggered to experience something.

The trap with projection is that I am within a mental/emotional state, which is not real, I believe that someone or somewhat else is responsible for what I am within, and thus I don't consider, I am incapable of realizing the solution, which is changing myself. It's really a convenient for lazy or coward, ignorant or scared people, because until the projection is not dropped, 'I don't need to take responsibility'. - Unfortunately this means limitation, friction, frustration and accumulating consequence of something opposite of great, because it's based on deception. Self-deception.

Usually it's easier to recognize, when it's about something negative I experience.

Recently I have had a Quantum Change Kinesiology session and it was mindblowingly exact on what I have been projecting to someone by identifying the words what really can describe the subtle, unconscious projection.

It really assisted to drop the act of projection, but it's really just the consequence, -the tip of the iceberg- of a deeper pattern: how I can accept to be subjected, submissive by my self-created and accepted relationships, projected out to actual relationship with others.

It's about describing real life scenarios, actual experiences, memories and behaviors fitting this pattern with the decision and commitment to take responsibility for to be able to stop and change.

This reveals the deep pattern behind these as self-acceptance and a giving up attitude into a doubtful, submissive and insecure starting point in relation to a lot of things in my life, and actually it's all based on fear of loss. Fear of losing control and fear of that things would turn to worse than I perceive them to be currently. And not realizing that the reason things are not supportive in the first place, because of this 'holding onto' ideas what are good for survival. But this is not living. Big difference.

So. Let's walk this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not develop and live intimate and honest relationship with myself, thus not dis-empower and deceive myself with mental and emotional projections, which by not wanting to take responsibility for what I experience but to subtly imply that its all done to me, instead of seeing/realizing and understanding that I only can experience what I create, accept and allow within my mind; what words, emotions, judgments, definitions I participate within and the person or thing I project to is only existing within this scenario as a trigger point for my self-dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I have not realized when and how I submit into reaction of emotional turmoil wherein I project beliefs, qualities, actions and words to others as if they were like that, meanwhile not becoming aware that it is only my judgement, and as I project those beliefs, delusions to the person, I believe what I project and I act according to what I project, which is not related to reality, thus creating conflict, friction, mis-aligmnent with what's really here, based on a fear I don't admit or being fully aware of.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what is the core point, the starting experience, judgement within what I start projecting by, as when I do, I am not present, I am not here, I am immediately falling into and move with the emotional reaction judgement energy and within that movement being distracted, deluded and only see the trigger point, which then to define as 'source of experience' and within that not realizing that I have given permission to my mind to throw experiences to me and thus going into submission, automatic inferiority and within that relationship, not considering and looking for practical ways to stand up to the experience, to become one and equal with it and to decide to stop to see through the veil of projection delusion.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself prior to the moment of projection to name the fear I fall into experiencing and within that to want to avoid it as defining it as bad, and within that definition trying to understand the condition, but with the total acceptance and submission to the experience of reaction of emotional negativity, taking it granted, believing it to be real, accepting it as myself and the act of projection to use to try to define what's going on and how to avoid this experience, but already accepting the reaction and emotion first, thus as becoming the PROJECTION itself, not seeing it, and becoming the specificity of projection itself, as for instance defining someone to be 'repulsive', when I notice someone is not welcoming a certain behavior of mine, but due to my past programming and acceptance, I jump into conclusion based on fear that the other is now 'repulsed' by me, so basically painting a worst case scenario in my mind, so then I believe that by this I can 'handle' the worst, which is compensating to fear of loss, doubt, lack of confidence.
I forgive myself that I have not recognized the pattern of projection as pure self-delusion as I use creativity lost within fear and with the desire of wanting to avoid something, I fall into the emotional reaction of fear so steep, so immediate that I change my perception of reality, but as I want to change actual physical reality, actually I end up only change my own, mind-virtual reality by the conviction of projection: so it's admitting being incapable of taking responsibility of the actual, real deal of issue at hand, and literally overreacting it and by losing inner balance, I react to my overreaction - the actual, original point becomes unavailable, hidden and irrelevant, thus I end up dealing with my own projection without realizing it's a projection and not realizing that I have to slow down within, breathe, stabilize to PREVENT giving into fear, reacting to memory, to specificity of trigger point I allow to react to, by forgiving each details of self-acceptance I allowed in the past.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the common sense of specificity of walking through the actual details of fears I give into while 'falling into' projections, what is fear of loss, fear of losing control, fear of failure and fear of falling, in relation to partnership, financial status and my overall standing in and as the society, the world and existence.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the continuous self-petrification I accept by fear of making mistakes and fear of failures and within that not specifying what are the worst fears and why I defined those as worst and within that literally 'facing my demons' as seeing what I define as I can't handle, and thus supporting myself to be able to prepare and PREVENT these to accept.
I forgive myself that I have not recognized the doubt I give into, the self-disempowering self-distrust by giving into fear and within those moments, when I see the glimpse of actual real truth, fact here, I automatically give permission to my mind to categorize as 'I can't handle' - and to come up with something I am pre-programmed to perceive as I can handle, and within that not realizing that I give up even before I try to deal with what's ahead, which if I would really see the extent of it, I would realize the gravity of the problem I accept myself existing as, and thus to commit myself to stop doubting myself and defining myself DECIDING TO FACE REALITY AS IT IS and accept making mistakes and failing, but not without first trying with my best to solve.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not good enough for partnership, because I only focus to myself due to my nature and recent decade of experiences of being and standing alone and doubting myself of whenever I am waving and 'falling back' to stand alone and thus within partnership not being consistent, and not realizing that it's a fear of judgement, as fear of being judged, fear of being left, because I chose stability of myself first, always, and not the relationship itself, and within that doubt, not realizing, that this is not selfish, but practical common sense, as relationship consists of individuals, and if I can't stand individually first and foremost, then I can't really be a stable pillar of any relationship, thus it's not real fear, it's a make-belief fear, a fear of being criticized, or justified to be left, thus I commit myself to stop participating within this fear, but to communicate and share within relationship if there is anything what would waver my stability, how to deal with it and what's the solution and offer agreement, thus strengthen the relationship and myself as equals.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that if I am experiencing being judged or rejected, repulsed or punished by anyone, it's something I accept, I create and maintain, not something what others 'expose me to' - thus realizing - it's on me, not others, and no one can make me feel repulsed, unless I accept to, and within that acceptance, submissive behavior, to see, what makes me to fall into doubt and self-judgement, emotional reaction, which I balance out/suppress/justify by projection, thus I commit myself to not forget this pattern - but to for-give myself to prevent myself to participate and see the relationship with by I doubt and fear, judge myself, thus to specify self-forgiveness, thus to be really become aware of the pattern and being able to STOP.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that within projection I give away my power, which is awareness, self-honesty and responsibility, the ability to direct action and prevent consequences I become aware of.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that generalizing judgement based on falling into fear is to try to find and match patterns to which I defined myself as not understanding, not having the ability to apply direction to influence, change and not realizing that by projecting out something I fear from, what I defined that I have no influence over, I actually give into the fear and within that fear, not expanding, not understanding, not finding solution, but to blame and justify, to accept defeat, to submit into experiences to re-loop within emotional friction, instead of seeing the pattern and saying no to participate before 'falling into' automatically.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress emotional turmoil, self-judgement and reaction to self-acceptance of existing within worry and fear, without being aware of it and within that not realizing that if I would slow down, to stop, to ask and answer to myself what I really do - then I would see: I exactly know what I am doing and within that to have the courage to take responsibility and make a stand to STOP, with becoming aware, specifically with all details, words, trigger points, reactions, judgments of what I actually do, and thus understanding the mind machine, becoming able to be equal and one with it and to make the stand and just breathe, to not allow it to move.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that self-disempowerment stops when I live the word COURAGE to become responsible for all the automatic mind movements I give permission automatically happen in the name of justification and conviction of trying to cope and manage, control and save from the things and experience I fear facing or being exposed to and within this to realize that self-empowerment is to LIVE COURAGE AS SELF-HONESTY to stop participate in the mind and stop living through it, but directly here, in and AS BREATH, as the LIVING FLESH.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that if I am able to slow down within to see the pattern before participating in it, I remain present, to see the issue at hand more clearly, without going into the fear/projection/emotional reaction, which would assist and support me to be able to not just see problem, but also to see and carry out solution as well.
Standing as Self as Life - regardless of alone or others - direct support applied here from EQAFE - Abandoned - Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within projecting qualities, behavior and attitudes to others, words, what I accepted as 'I cannot live by myself directly, thus needing someone for that' and I try to cope with the self-accepted experience of uncertainty, insecurity of I might not 'get fulfilled about those words' and submit myself into my mind to hope that it tells me what is going on and within that not realizing that I project out things what are not there, but this way I do not have to deal with the fear of loss, the possibility to lose what I hold onto as defining it's value within the self-identification and self-definition of this thing I do not want to lose is part of me, who I define myself to be and fear losing as then I would need to see who I am behind, without it, barely myself, facing myself, which I've defined as not whole, not soothing, not strong enough.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have defined strength outside of me, defined to become whole to be part of something, to join with someone, thus becoming dependent and relied to have the experience of whole and strength, soothing ONLY when being in relation to something or someone separate from me, THROUGH the definitions and experiences, feelings and emotions, energies OF THE MIND, instead of realizing that this is not direct living, this is a bubble, a delusion, pink sunglasses, which will never last, and the more I struggle to keep holding onto it, the more difficult and stressed, worrisome and submissive I become in relation to the relationship, to my mind and in overall anything but self here directly.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that the self-definition of not being strong enough is delusion, an energetic addiction as coming from self-judgement based on memories and imprinting, which I can break through with consistent and disciplined application of specificity within applying, writing and sounding Self-forgiveness to release the suppressed and stored tension within my body and mind, to accumulate understanding and direction to what I commit myself to STOP and the more I stop participate within the mind, the more I see the reality, thus becoming able to deal with it, thus seeing it more clearly, thus more and more being able to become effective to apply practical solutions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define strength in relation to muscles, how do I look and how much I can lift or do in comparison to other men I saw, read or heard about and within that comparison seeing that I am inferior and not realizing that real strength as self here has nothing to do with physical strength, but as a will, a commitment, a discipline, a real expression of who I am as LIFE and within that what I accept and what I don't and also to realize that when I would give up or in, into doubt, fear, give up, projection or suppression - it also has nothing to do with physical strength, muscles or how do I look or how much I can lift or endure physically, thus to realize, any time I compare to physical strength in relation to whether to give into self-dishonesty, it's an excuse, a justification, thus literally lie to myself, which I commit myself to stop.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself not being whole, because not being able to experience, have access to certain qualities, aspects, to live words, and finding the need to rely to, to connect for, to become dependent on others in order to be able to live strength, wholesome and soothing and within that not realizing that this is an experience I give into, and behind the experience, there is a self-creation process, which I do not want to become aware of, because then I would see, that not only I have accepted myself to be created like this, but each and every single time, when being triggered to the same pattern, actually and actively giving permission to my mind, fueling with my beingness acceptance, re-creating the same 'me' as self-dishonesty - and within that not realizing that this is the key for the solution: all I need to start doing is to STOP participating within the same pattern with becoming aware of the exact words, reactions, trigger points with absolute specificity, commitment and diligent accumulation of understanding and self-movement to manifest the consequence of breaking the habit of: - defining myself not whole, not strong, not being able to care and love myself directly, and finding practical ways to accumulate and stabilize, expand with and express of living the words of strength, soothing, whole directly.
I forgive myself that I have defined women to be needed for experience myself as whole, to define myself existing without woman as not have access to soothing, without the back and forth communication and share with a woman who I trust and respect, not to be able to experience strength as I have defined myself being alone as a lone wolf, a wanderer, someone without being roots, interpersonal commitment or interest; instead of realizing that if I define and give myself 'roots' and purpose with a woman, then I am consistently accepting a dependency, which as in it's relationship form directs me and I hold onto, thus accept self-compromise and self-dishonesty, thus I let all go and create relationship, connection without polarity, without wanting to fulfill what I lack within self, but to see how can I live words directly.
This is it for now - so walking from submitting into projection towards taking responsibility to see the patterns and the reason to be submissive within the experience of lacking and being unable to have access to experience and live specific words and within that belief, to depend on, hope for and submit myself into relationships based on fear of not being able to 'LIVE' or fear of losing what I believe I have of such.

Projection is really a trap, let's clarify: it's unacceptable, and 'luckily' Desteni I Process and EQAFE provide quite a detailed, structured and specific understanding to be able to stand up to it and being able to break the cycle and start accumulating self-trust and self-honest honoring Life as self as equal as one.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/12/1 ... vs-living/

There was some period some while ago when I gave into the Fear of loss, which I address here today to prevent happening again.

The dynamics is the following concisely:

I experience something, I enjoy it, I value it, I get attached to, I want it to last, I see the possibility to lose it, I start to worry that it could happen, I start focusing to worry instead of reality, I fear that it will happen and it happens.

The question what comes after the post-processing of loss and standing up again is that could I still ‘lose’ if I would not give into the fear? Or it was unrelated, irrelevant?

Or, if I could not give into the fear, going into worry mode, focus to this experience of anxiety, then could I have been doing something differently to prevent the loss?

Or it does not matter, it would have happened anyway?

Should have I got attached to it and enjoy until it lasts and then involuntarily unattached and thus experiencing up and down, or simply should have I simply remain unattached from the get go?

The up and down – as happy and unhappy, positive and negative are completely my creation within this, based on self-definition.

The question is how can I enjoy something without being attached? Is attachment that really bad? Or is just based on misplaced trust, bad luck or inevitable karma?

Some are lucky, they get lasting happiness and the rest are to suffer? Is it a cosmic plan, or a joke or what? Are we completely powerless to our preordained faith or do we really have free will? What’s going on, whatwhatwhaaaaat?

The more doubt I let to roam freely, the less certainty I find within about the best and perfect, proper and utmost starting point and practical approach.

What I still see within is the tendency to participate within emotional waves is similar to as ballistic missiles work:

Prepare, plan, consider and then shoot – just as like a ballistic missile – almost literally: scientifically calculate trajectory and fueling and igniting with thoughts/definitions/expectations/fears/convictions, then ascension to the emotional state, then a free flight, while the energy is maintainable/lasts/conditions are set and then the re-entry, back to earth, when it all runs out, conditions end, coming down from the emotion and everything sucks.

Preparation phase is when I consider what’s ahead, considering what to like, accept, enjoy and eventually get attached to.
Start fuelling and igniting this emotional high, kind of happiness bubble, and within that going into an elevated mind-state, wherein things are looking much cooler, nicer, bearable and there is this drive what gets me through the difficulties: the close proximity and opportunity to experience what I defined as source of my good experiences.

An inflated balloon or literally going missile mode can vary, but always this emotional overwhelming experience taking over for a while, until it burns out, conditions change or I literally ‘change my mind’ – interesting expression for sure.

emo_00024I find the missile analogy quite matching with many of my previous approaches and forming relationships to certain things/individuals and what’s the problem with that is while being in the emotional high – just like the rocket, I am just flying through reality, like it’s nothing – well, in my mind – and thus whatever happens or changes the dynamics of my setting/trajectory, I often can’t respond properly, because I am within emotional state, what obviously distracts and deludes me from seeing facts. Just remember your last really angry moments – ‘hraaaaaa’!

Then after all, no matter how high I got – always getting back to earth, to ground from high heavens, smoothly or falling so fast that hitting rock bottom feels like everything is lost.

This is typical within a relationship when all of a sudden from two love birds one exists firmly, and the other falls from heaven to hell immediately.
Or when someone tries to make business, investment with emotional drive – never a good idea as one sees what wants to see within desire – or starts to see what fears from happening – both cases are catastrophic for running money-wise decisions within the money system.

The spiritual path I have investigated and participated within about a decade ago considers the non-attachment as solution, however it’s not going to work. Sunette Spies explains why:

“Non-attachment to Thoughts and the Mind Consciousness System, is not a solution to stopping/changing who a being is within the very fabric/substance of what they’re living within and as the Physical. Because the being IS the Thoughts, IS the Mind Consciousness System that is being lived in and as the Physical. Thoughts are the manifested holographic projection of the manifested Resonance that is Lived in the Physical AS THE BEING Thoughts reflect YOU, as what you are and accept and allow yourself to Live in and as the Physical.
Thus attempting/trying Non-Attachments from Thoughts and the Mind-Consciousness System is attempting/trying Non-Attachment from-Yourself, and that which you’re physically living and manifested yourself to be = which is Impossible.”

“The Physical is what is Real it is within and as the Physical, through the Mind that we create and manifest who we are through what we live in and as the Physical, within and through the Mind. Thus, we suggest to start investigating how one is living through the Mind in the Physical, to Stop and become the self-directive principle that live in and as the Physical, instead of through the Mind that create for-you = which manifest consequence, you become the starting-point that stand in and as and with the physical, within the principle of equality and oneness.

This is quite a process, not something that will be solved by/through a Miracle such as mere detachment from what you’ve become, are and live, but a physical practical walking moment by moment, breath by breath as you stop and change you within actual living participation, which self-forgiveness assist and support with.”

(More here about meditation/spiritual approach and non-attachment in video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AqsXXHByLA or in article form: http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blo ... discussion)

My approach here is to Live Principled as LIFE. Within Principle of What is Best for All.

Many has resonant resistance to the word Principle as I remember, before Principle as Life, I believed, no principle should limit me and what came into my mind was those freaking religious fundamentals one can see within fail compilations.
However I have realized that if the Principle is aligned with what I previously defined as ‘my heart and common sense’ – it can be cool at facing points wherein I know myself to the degree that I can admit – here temptation can limit me, thus a pillar, which is self-created, self-directed, self-lived – can support me – and thus I support myself with the Principle.

Obviously, the initial approach to blindly trust ‘my heart and logical mind’ – should first go through a decomposition and re-alignment phase as can be tainted with fear/self-interest patterns, but once getting clear, it’s great support and challenge to consider what it really means Life in the best way possible.

Also a typical approach is that people get reactive to the point of ‘let go of emotions’ – what then, do I become a freaking robocop?

It’s such a slow, sluggish, swampy experience to get emotional anyway, totally comparable with getting really drunk with alcohol – it’s like to see it’s effect when I am a warrior guy and someone jumps out from the bushes and attacks me with a sword.

What’s best: to start worried and consider ten ways to utterly die and really get anxious, worried and then shift to anger and THEN counter-attach/defend/run? Or – in the moment of obvious attack – to act immediately? I’d bet to the second approach, and not everything in life is as this imminent and radically comparable to fight, but the same idea applies to each moments – instead of stay in the not cool experience, ACT IMMEDIATELY. Even if it’s not the best approach – then that’s how I will explore what it would take and how to become that person who can apply the best immediately. Without fear, without worry. Possible, takes effort but totally worthy.

There is difference between thought yourself to death and use practical thinking.

The point here I make is to LIVE WORDS DIRECTLY – not through my energetic mind.

Not to desire, feel or fear love, but to express and experience, LIVE and BE love. Quite a difference!

Same with every word.

How to decompose the currently limiting, energetically de-stabilizing words and then to re-define them to support me and others?

EQAFE is a unique source of information, for those who want to become leaders within the field of human mind and consciousness.

DESTENI I PROCESS is a specifically engineered online course to walk through the points of self-limitation and start re-defining and Living without fear, limitation and delusions.

Prevention is the key here, instead of sitting onto the emotional bandwagon to feel better, happy, love – to look at more grounded, practical, lasting and real approach on how to share myself and my principles (of love and care, support and enjoyment) with others with common sense, in the flesh, action by action, day by day.

Takes time to re-align, to release the energy addiction, just as coming off from a drug, but once I establish the first steps, I should start not only understand, see, but be able to express and see for myself that by accumulating with the small things I will advance greatly. That’s why consistency matters.

Look at businesses, moneymaking ways – relying on the same pillars – look at facts, exclude emotions, accumulate with consistent action.

I mean, one can feel as happy as they want, but that will not provide food, shelter, education, health care.

In this sense a motherly love is also based on these – and she might feel and express her emotions and love, but those are about her, and based on her mindset, background, history and honesty and dishonesty points.

It’s the simple shift from happiness to enjoyment — first is a passive state, based on energy — second is an expression, based on action and direct experience.

Same with all the similar words – after working on some, should not be a problem to understand the whole thing and what remains is the Job to liberate myself from the delusions to live more freely.

Everyone has their own mind-schemes – some wants family, children – some wants money and fast cars, another a nice farm, a business, to be appreciated, awed, cared for, etc. – these are okay – just how we approach these, ingrained, infested with fear, doubt, shame or greed, anger or addictive tendencies – actually make us incapable of ‘reaching’ our goals.

And once I am becoming able to prevent myself to go into the same dishonest patterns, I start to CHANGE within my perception and ACTION – and that is how it works – not just disregard, suppress or get detached from what’s ahead – but to face, to embrace, to take responsibility for and it becomes more simple, more straightforward. Not necessarily easier, but definitely more honorable and from a point actually enjoyable.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/12/3 ... g-to-life/
Let’s go back to a point I am walking through, a self-dishonesty personality pattern first and then open it out to see it more deeper and broadly. Describing the problem first.

(This was revealed by support of Quantum Change Kinesiology):

Projection of (positive and/or negative) values to other in relationship.

What this shows in my personality that projecting out an idea of who the other is.
And to have the tendency to become submissive/insecure and thus misinterpret points specifically related to relationship and partner.
This is existing on unconscious/quantum mind/quantum physical level within my personality quite deeply,
in a way, a hidden type of programming exist as interpretations about partner, resulting within perceptions of a
“She is strong – I am weak” dynamics;

which then filters my perception about reality, thus supporting the personality design of experiencing, seeing, accepting and thus acting out myself as submissive and insecure.

Then I react with emotions and I am being exposed to thoughts, such as ‘I misinterpreted, I am strong, she is weak’ – and all of a sudden I am confused, uncertain, thus whatever comes, happens or whatever the other does or says, I try to adapt, embrace and accept but already not being aware of what’s real and/or relevant here..

With specific projections, to support, hide, deny and suppress this insecurity(fear, fear of loss), I make it about her and the relationship, instead of focusing back to self, Process of Self-realization – Self-investigation Self-forgiveness and Self-change.

In fact, I think that I fear of losing her, but truth is, I fear losing the relationship – within me – in relation to her, and although it’s all me, within and as me – still can’t control it, but I try regardless – thus going into inner friction, conflict and fight. Ain’t fun, this happened and had to realize, my starting point was not self-honest, I could do better.

Why falling into the mistake of become insecure/submissive through misinterpretations specifically related to partner and the relationship?
At this point I am not clear on that this fear-based behavior is always being triggered and just I became aware of it – or only within this particular relationship. Does not matter much though, it came up, I walk through and forgive and change.

My overall insecure and submissive starting point about to relationship and partner is not the core of the problem, but a result of the deeper self-acceptance on existence-level in relation to me, my mind and the world triangle/trinity relationship.

In order to face the world, I have defined – been trained, educated/ brainwashed/ lured/fallen to – my mind – and all of it’s perks (self-definitions, judgments, thoughts, feelings and emotions, energetic experiences, etc) always rely to – for interpretation and guidance. The key here is the word RELY. My mind works as a Relay between Self and World.

Thus the experience of Separation and constant strive for forming relationships.

Not only partnership, but any type of relationship with things, experiences, items, anything.
Not realizing that it’s self-created, not real, although by looking through it, what I perceive is altered, influenced, twisted and different from reality, based on the starting point of the very relationship I exist within.

The original insecurity has it’s own proof – the mind itself, within it’s essence and manifestation – the very definition of insecurity, shelling, shielding, armoring me from/in relation to and to an extent against the world – and it might sound biblical but this can be considered as an original sin – not as sin, but a starting point for a painful consequence.

With the mind – I am not directly Living, I am being programmed, triggered, systematized – for few, it’s a pleasant experience due to their programming, but most of the humans are programmed to be really limited, insecure and gullible for temptations , fear and self-interest. Although the Mind is not bad – it’s an aspect, a reflection, a mirror.

Self – Mind – Existence – all are one and equal – but Self does not move, act, feel*(experience) directly, only through the database, processing computer, ‘artificial intelligence’ of the Mind Consciousness System.

Self here is referred as an Individual Life expression, which is unique yet not separate from all of existence. Just for specifying.

There is a self-definition, a self-virtualization, a self-reflection and self-awareness system living within each and every single human being’s head, body and mind.

This is might be the point to ask what’s the problem with this, am I nuts to question, I mean everyone exists like this probably, except some weird exceptions.

What’s the problem with Self-awareness, one might ask, but the question is how it’s related to Life-awareness? Am I, as Self, being aware of how I am related to All Life, what it means and who I am within this? Can I grasp and direct myself within this context and consider all Life equally or am I consumed and lost, deluded and imprisoned into self-interest?

Within my own exploration of living, I have realized that it’s so easy to fall into thinking for instance, wherein not I am thinking, but I am being exposed to thought-processes, what cause reactions, another thoughts, emotions, feelings and probably not always cause huge problems, but the truth is that if I look at it honestly, I have no idea when it’s absolutely right and when it’s completely delusional.
Especially when facing conflict within relationship for instance. Am I making things up or the other is indeed behaving not nicely? But if I keep thinking, virtually running scenarios, desiring positive scenarios, fearing from negative consequences, I am not fully here. Just try it, keep thinking heavily, even when you induce it, while in reality, you are absent.

Why anyone would participate within such act? Why not to remain always here, to just always know what’s right, what to do, what’s next? Is it too much to aim for? Where the doubt, insecurity, worry and fear comes from?

It’s implanted, pretty much a kind of sin of our fathers, an accumulated, manifested consequence of existence, mankind and what’s been before. That’s why, even when most of the people, individual beings seem so irrelevant, powerless and out of context – within the deepest – core of their life-essence-beingness level – each and every single being within existence are equally responsible for it’s current state and it’s direction towards what’s going to happen and come next.

Genesis 11:9

“Therefore its name is called Babylon, for there the LORD confused the language of the whole earth, and from there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.”

This actually means that everyone has their own interpretation, definition of words, and they try to live up to it, and when people speak, even when they try to do within the same country-language-dialect – there is difference, creating opportunity and space for misinterpretation, argument, confusion and conflict, but mostly delusion.

This is why the Journey to Life Process is required to walk it for years, to decompose our mind, definitions, words to see which is based, related to, infested with self-interest, fear or confusion – and within it’s various forms, for instance in my own case: submissive tendency towards relying points, things, people outside of me to hide the truth that I am insecure. Weird, yet quite a revelation to really see this through and to realize the real necessity to purify myself from the very core of my being.

In the biblical quote’s sense, forgiveness is not to be begged or prayed to, but to put on those LORD shoes on and become the unification of creator, created and creation trinity myself. That’s the greatest blasphemy and redemption at once: to become responsible for all of myself directly. Not to wait, hope for or desire after a savior but literally start saving myself.

Practical common sense is shining when I realize that WORDS are the building blocks of our World, thus the blogging, the self-investigation and look into the mirror through the words we consist of.

I’ve went a bit meta on this from my own point, but it’s relevant to walk it backwards to the origin point before walking self-correction.

The origin of my insecurity is the act and consequence of my submission to my own programmed energetic mind consciousness virtual self-reflection. But how?

Within the connection of equality and oneness with the want, desire and hope for a partner, relationship – I am submitting myself into the polarity design of positive and negative, strong and weak, good and bad.

Missing myself by existing within a sub-merged, sub-routine, sub-conscious existence.

What is one of the greatest assistance is a point, what’s really missed mostly here, is the physical, actual substance aspect of existence. Meaning, anyone can carol odes about the glorious consciousness, but it is to realize that the physical is superior than the mind consciousness, and the systematic manifestation of such mind consciousness is actually superior to us, humans. Just by looking at how limited humans can be, the very definition of ‘unconscious/subconscious’ mind narrates about the fact that we are unaware of how our consciousness work in the background, thus we are literally exposed and vulnerable are to the mind, which actually depends on physical energy, provided by the human physical body.

Many claim, consciousness flies forward, transfers and transcends physical death, the tales about reincarnation and ascension comes from various religious and belief-system-based lore, what lure insecure individuals to a false-clarity which can’t be cross-referenced, verified by living humans and the dead does not speak or if they seem to, it’s all twisted and limited.

That’s why the Portal is so unique – listen to what she says – and if there is knowledge, consider it, if applicable, try it out! It’s extraordinary! Sometimes it’s so casual and sounds very simple that I do not realize that it’s the most profound practical way to solutions, because I can have tendency to complicate, overthink and overreact, while the solution is right front of me.

What’s that solution then? Back to my point – certainly not enough to only realize that I am insecure, I should not be, let’s man up and stop it!

Well, actually it might be like that if I could apply it in the actual situations, BEFORE participating, not being carried away with the habits, reactions, but for being able to do so, I really-really need to know and understand how and why I am doing it to be able to stop – actually prevent myself re-creating the same pattern in real time application.

That’s the main reason I have stopped all spiritual practices, world-perceptions, beliefs – it’s not enough to meditate, to say mantra, to sing prays, to atone sins, to beg for mercy – I really need to understand my problem’s reality to the utmost specificity.

Many claim, well, while meditating, they have these realizations, ‘AHA’-moments, I know what they mean.
But to have a practical comparison, let’s consider what actually entails to walk the Desteni I Process course, to Apply Self-forgiveness and Writing down my mind-body-beingness relationship, to WORD down the perceptions, experiences, reactions and to decompose the patterns I constitute, to for-GIVE myself an opportunity to STOP participating, PREVENTING and thus being able to re-CREATE my starting point and action. It’s very…not only logical, but it’s pure practical common sense.

I know what it means to work on that pre-cognitive, no-thinking zen-animal-kind of state of mind, perpendicular to the polarity-based thinking – (example: What is Buddha – not consciousness, not Buddha – and the student contemplates on how Buddha can be Buddha AND not Buddha at the same time without consciousness? – and it’s like a muscle – I think so much, and then I let it go and then I realize – AHA – it’s beyond thinking).

But this is a limited approach, I did this for years – what one should ask is this:
Why am I afraid to name the things as they are, what is my problem with my words?
When I believed that if I do not define, I will be free of self-definitions, but the truth is that it’s not enough not to think – I mean, yes, when I was angry and suppressed unrealistic sexual desires and I sat down, said mantra all day – meanwhile I had no anger or desire – but once I stopped the mantra and went out – all came back.

So with no-thinking I do not change what’s already programmed on physical level into my mind-body-beingness relationship, it’s automatically living – not just the conscious mind needs to be transcended, but the subconscious, unconscious, the quantum mind, the physical mind as well – and for that one must be able to see and walk the ‘Matrix’ – which has building blocks of words. That’s why when I use words and I face extreme limitations – it’s not the words limit me, but how I approach, use, define and live those words – back to the original point – through the mind, not directly.

If I compare being able to word, describe and understand how I operate to for instance with to sit within meditation(say ‘om…’ mantra and let’s say imagining buddhas helping me or some consciousness liquid they flow into me to purify me or imagine floating energy balls along my spine or just simply imagining a lake’s surface becoming smooth and still) – it becomes obvious that words are the most direct way to understand and if I can’t apply them, that is my already existing limitation, which – also can be solved by investigating and decomposing, re-defining my own words.

So those ‘spiritual’ approaches are kind of cool and fun discipline and focus-practices, but if I look at my real world problem right now, about relationship, about financial points, about insecurity, about anything, what makes more sense? To describe the problems in order to be able to understand it or to close my eyes, go into a mental cave and imagine my spirit animal healing me?

It’s a choice, I get it, I’ve been there, it’s so tempting and vivid and really fascinating, but the truth is, my dearest, yet most brutal self-honesty about the years I’ve spent with these spiritual self-trixteries is that I was distracting, suppressing and escaping myself from directly facing my problems, myself and thus the solutions, because I need to change, and that’s scary, because beyond change there is Unknown. Even to fear to lose my limitations can be scary as ‘What if it will be worse than now?’

That’s why often people start applying Desteni and letting go all those things, when they hit rock bottom really hard. When you lose everything you are able to do anything.

And within this, the another brutal realization is that I already lost my integrity, self-honesty, absolute self-trust, that’s why I am not applying the most direct, practical ways to solve problems. And that’s tough, but the art and enjoyment, courage and effectiveness comes by not judging, punishing, shaming myself to petrification by looking what I have done and became – but to simply start accumulating understanding and action to stop, forgive and change.

I don’t mean to be rude with any spiritual people(in particular: Buddhist – just I personally participated within that for years, thus sharing my realizations), but it’s tough – to admit that there might be more effective way and I almost like wasted years – this realization can only come by becoming brutally honest with myself with asking – how much I am effectively dealing with problems with these things I participate within – is there any belief, hope I rely to, which is not Self Directly Here?

Effectiveness is important – our time here is not endless, no rush, but certainly the amount of progress should not be disregarded. That’s why needs to be measurable somehow. To accumulate something substantial, not just the amount of mantras I did, but the actual realizations, actions, changes.

And it’s crucial to answer honestly, because if I allow the luxury to lie about this – I will manifest consequences to show me equal and one of what I accept and allow. And that might include others too – and best cure is the prevention, to learn by realization, not by consequence with applying practical common sense.

I did not really learn like that in relation to partnership, thus I have manifested consequences, what were not the coolest, I must admit, but it’s also important not to stop by fear of mistakes, because it’s another self-honesty point to carefully decide, when shall I allow myself to make mistakes and learn the hard way, because it’s still better than not moving, expanding, learning and changing.

So, I will continue with decomposing these points. By writing down, I already create opportunity and direction to change and become able to draft a practical approach on how to live that, thus I can continue with that.

I might not always work on myself, sometimes I relax too, or get tired, sick or simply need to make money for surviving, but it’s always cool to find time and opportunity to understand more. I have even got accused that I only care about myself and how much I can talk about myself only. It’s not fun, I must admit, especially when revealing, exposing, even sharing these ‘flaws’ – but it’s encouraging to commit myself to fully understand and stop these patterns, thus change myself.

But the more I reveal, the more I see work to be done and it is my job to purify myself, there will be nobody who would do this for me. It is encouraging to see the Journey to Life social network groups, pages, where others share their blogs, vlogs, realizations, dishonesties and they also work to become more effective, liveable and enjoyable.

I often listen EQAFE audio interviews about understanding more about the mind, life and existence and if I make notes, it’s so easy to find points within to continue perfecting myself – yet keep balancing it with ‘going out there’ and living.

So, what I want to say is that I suggest everyone to have a notebook and start writing down points, realizations and things to open up when will have the opportunity, direction and commitment to stop a self-dishonest pattern.

And there is something unique within daring to share these realizations with the world – it’s an integrity and self-trust point: Yes, I admit, I have been living self-dishonestly, but I commit myself to stop and change, and I encourage everyone to do the same. And I do not hide the points I walk through, no secret mind, no protecting my weaknesses, I expose them, so can focus to solutions. And of course anyone see flaws, misunderstandings within my approach, please drop a feedback, I might miss something – that’s another great point about sharing – I might assist or encourage others, or someone also could support me within seeing more clearly.

Thank you very much
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2017/12/3 ... o-forgive/

Still walking relationship-projection decomposition and preparation to live the change.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to not being aware of being insecure about fear of losing relationship, projecting out values, qualities and experiences towards someone and getting attached to the feelings and not realizing that I am not being honest with myself by not realizing that I accept being submissive and insecure in relation to the relationship itself and giving into the fear of losing it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into fear of loss and thus paranoia of focusing to imagining and looking for signs of compromises and so self-defined: dangers to the relationship and assuming the worst within interpreting reality and not considering that I use this mechanism to overreact in order to protect my investment, not to lose what I value, here the relationship and not realizing that what I interpret and what I project out is not real.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that projection means fear, wherein I don’t face what is within, but acting like it’s someone else’s fault and responsibility, meanwhile I am the one who projects the original issue out, and not realizing the nature of it, as it’s just a mirage, a projection, not real, but if I believe so, then I automatically exist within my mind in conflict with reality.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the common sense to stop for a moment when I have experience conflict within myself, a friction, an energetic reaction, an emotional wave and to realize that I need to slow down and breathe, let all go what’s within my mind and come back to reality and take responsibility for what I experience and actually can – and should do.
I forgive myself that I have not realized the tendency to project out the things I can’t deal with, I am unaware of, I defined as not my responsibility, not me, who has to solve, change, and within that not seeing the disempowerment, because I experience something, I accept myself to exist in a way – feel and be – yet I define that something or someone else is doing this, meanwhile not wanting to understand/see and realize that I am doing it all, and not only I can understand how I am doing this, but also I should take responsibility directly and immediately to stop projecting.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that within accepting projection I also do not communicate, do not ask, do not clarify of what I assume is relevant and/or real, because I do not want to admit that I fear from being true what I fear from and within that not realizing that I fear from fear, thus I am lost within my mind, thus, I need to slow down, stop and re-align within breath and word the points to specify what I am dealing with in order to see the self-dishonesty as a pattern objectively.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I have been programmed, accepted myself to resonantly tuned to have a starting point for relationship and partnership with thoughts, emotions and feelings and based on those to form and shape my experiences and behavior, spoken words and actions and not realizing that this is a compromise, a self-dishonesty, because these are related to polarity-based self-interest and fear – rather to see the common sense to commit myself to live the principle of life as equality and oneness, meaning to not be influenced, changed and controlled by circumstances, energetic experiences, but to be able to consistently realize, consider and apply what’s best for all participants equally.
I forgive myself that I have not admitted that the energetic experience of ‘falling in love’ feels like a drug, an energetic high, which seems to uplift all the negative pointers/parameters/aspects within my life by focusing to the previous, current or next positive energetic experience, meanwhile not realizing that the source of that positivity is also being fed by not needing to/ignoring/suppressing all the other points I defined as negative.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be honest with myself, and within that not facing the fact that within re-creating energetic experiences within myself I am avoiding facing reality here, I am escaping to the past, I fear from change, making mistakes and causing irreversible consequences – and within that not realizing that I can stop for a moment and consider what’s real, what I can actually do to prevent things what are not supportive and trust myself to do the best possible by actually doing so.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that within projection I rely to the past, wherein there was an event, an experience what I have defined bad and wanting to avoid it now, and by looking back, what were the conditions, circumstances, I define that ‘if this and this, then that and that will happen’ and trying to generalize, automatize in order to ensure preventing what I defined as bad and avoidable and within this all not realizing that nothing is always exactly the same and if I rely to these rules, self-definitions, then I do not allow to trust myself here, in the moment, within full presence.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that when I try to communicate or bring up the point of my worry or subject of my projection to the other and does not seem to work, the actual communication does not happen, then I allow the temptation to give up and fall back into judgements, projection, fear, and not committing myself to not give up and keep finding effective and supportive ways to communicate and solve conflicts, even if it only exists within me.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that getting attached to something within my mind means that I give into the fear of loss, which leads to anger and suffering and instead of trying to own or have source of experiences, to see as gift and support and if it’s time to let it go then to trust and honor myself and the other to remain respectful for open and honest communication and agreement of practically living the principle of ‘Give as I would like to receive’.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within insecurity, fear and worry, because believing that this energetic state helps to cope and fight for what I do not want to lose and not realizing that this experience is not supportive, not enjoyable and definitely not productive in terms of finding the best practical way to prevent things I do not wish to happen.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not develop practical skills and direct awareness to immediately become aware when I am going into worry, fear and insecurity, not learning to see the signs of doubt within my self-mind and body awareness, thus PREVENT going into patterns triggered by insecurity, such as energy rush, need for more energy, feeling tired, exhausted, lack of discipline, temptations to distractions, wanting to rest, sleep, be entertained, stimulated, sweets, etc and within those patterns, also not being aware that when these ‘kick in’ all of a sudden, to slow down within, to even stop what I do for a moment to check – whether am I acting out based on worry/fear/insecurity and thus to automatically prevent feeling low/bad/down/blue, to cheer me up, to feel good/up/high, and meanwhile timelooping and what not realizing that I avoid facing a problem, a self-limitation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever judge others, meaning to define how they are based on polarity, based on ‘in relation to me or to my interest or my experiences/wisdom/memory/realizations/whatever’ and giving into the temptation of righteousness and not realizing the projection I fall into and not realizing that my original judgement is projected out to other, because I distract/I hide/I suppress to face the point of responsibility about that point and thus trying to say – I am victim, I am not responsible, but within this not realizing the powerlessness I give into thus not being able to direct change, apply solution.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I use projection to protect my perceived investment of belief and self-definition in order to prevent something I fear from happening, and within that not realizing that I am not dealing with reality, I am focusing to others, their point, their mistakes, their self-dishonesty, while I am allowing to roam free within my already existing self-dishonesty, and within that not seeing the point and common sense to ask what’s my original problem in this, what’s the source of my fear/worry/insecurity/doubt to start finding solution.
When and as I see that I am defining someone to be this or that, repulsive, sulky or reprimanding, child-like or foolish, worrysome or fearful – I stop, I breathe, I become aware of my physical presence, my body, gravity, the overall feel of me here, the air, the temperature, the clothes on me, the surroundings for a moment of reference and support to bring myself here, without defining it, without focusing to that, but to see who I am within this moment, how I feel, what is the fear I give into to answer myself the honesty I am being tempted to slip away from with projection.
When and as I feel that someone is this or that with me, doing this or that to me and I start to relate to the person according to these definitions, projections, I stop and check – is it really fact, not just I am projecting based on past memory reference, to avoid something to re-occur, because I do not like that outcome, so I try to use the past, that ‘when this was like this, that happened, and now the situation is similar, and then the person seemed to be this and that, so now probably the situation is similar, so I must react somehow to prevent the same to happen’ – and within that not realizing that I act upon fear, I give into fear, I start reality to be interacted with by fear, instead of take a breath, look at the situation and apply common sense. This does not mean I should never learn from the past, but if there is this emotional fear first, the solar plexus energy flow, this convolution around stomach, this tension within limbs, the breath becoming superficial, losing presence, direction from within without any emotion, then I need to check is there any fear I give into, because fear-related categorizing, patterning, judging is highly tainted with delusion, projection, self-dishonesty, thus I stop myself doing so.
When and as I am within a situation wherein I am in relation to something or someone and I think or feel that the other’s fault is something, or the other is screwing up, doing something to me and based on that I start to feel and experience something, I realize, I am projecting, based on worry and fear, fear of loss, thus I stop and let go the fear and to see what is my responsibility here, what I should do, what I can do to solve, what shall I or need to clarify or communicate with myself and/or the other person.
When and as I am uncertan and worried about something and it’s related to someone, instead of assuming, imagining, worrying from an outcome/consequence/manifestation/happening, I consider that is it really relevant, actual and real, and if it seems to be, while I ensure that I am not under influence of emotional turmoil, fear and conflict, then I approach the related, involved person and I communicate, ask directly without fear, and ‘coming out’ that I interpret signs like this and that, and ask that what the other sees, perceives, stands for – instead of allowing to fall into my mind and combine and process, rather find out what’s real and then act accordingly.
When and as I approach someone to clarify and ask about something what bothers me, or seems relevant within practical living or communication and after one or more attempts to communicate it does not happen or can’t clarify what is relevant to do so, then I remain calm and directive, consider if can I find a better/another approach to share or reach the other and being able to create effective communication as realizing – if I give it up, I will end up just like if I did not even try to communicate, except I would also judge this attempt as excuse that ‘I tried’ – and thus realizing that it’s not about trying, but getting through, done and sort out perceived or real conflicts to be able to move on and expand.
When and as I can’t communicate, share or agree about something with someone about a point what bothers me or I am uncertain of, I do not get emotional, fed up or become frustrated and angry, worried or anxious, but I remain present, directive and consider if there is opportunity to find an another way, tonality, word selection, method or strategy to try to communicate and to realize – when or where is the point of realizing that this does not seem to work and stop trying and if there is such, still not use it to justify for any projection or fear, but to realize – the other might have their own process to walk and it might not be personal on how handles me and certainly this should not be a reason to justify becoming reactive and blaming.
I commit myself to stop projecting thoughts, feelings, emotions to others and to take it all back to self and to realize and live my responsibility and thus being able to practically see what I can do to solve or prevent conflict or difficulties/obstacles ahead.
I commit myself to become aware of all patterns, trigger points, situations and conditions, mind-states and definitions, events, memories and scenarios wherein I can fall into projection and fear, judgement and blame and to be able to realize within each and every single of these occurrences that the best practical solution here is the PREVENTION and thus not go into projection and blame, emotional states and fear of loss, but to realize that within reality all that exists is facts and actions, and thus I should keep focusing to these.
I commit myself to forgive all the self-acceptances and self-delusions about what I should fear from losing and thus justifying the worry to exist within by believing that this fear helps to prevent happening what I fear from manifesting, and not realizing that this actually a distraction and a self-defeatism wherein I use worry and fear to cope with the self-accepted self-disempowerment to not dare to do something new or radical to break the loop of self-dishonesty, and thus within this realization to push myself each time to stop and re-align when I experience or notice, feel or participate within fear of loss.
I commit myself to embrace and stop fear of loss by realizing and specifying all my fears in general and actual form, thus practically approaching to decide of which is unrealistic and thus to be released and stopped, and which relates to something I actually can prevent happening.
I commit myself to become aware of my human physical body to the more intimate, direct and profound awareness of it’s physical existence, meaning how it feels, positions, moves and lives within this reality, as with air, gravity, breathing, interaction, location, space and all the physical factors and if I am not aware of wherein and what I do, then I need to re-align to be able to, because there is a point I am falling into in an impractical and not-solution-oriented way, thus I stop and re-align with breath.
I commit myself to expose all my fears and thus I can practically know myself and be able to see what fear is what, why I accept it, how much it’s real in terms of actual reality and to be able to let go fear and focus to what I can do to solve problems and trust myself.
I commit myself to stop fearing from ‘shit happening’, wherein beyond my power, simply something what is not supportive to me or others around me happens and not to blame myself or other, because it might just happened and thus I need to accept it and stop blaming myself and rather ask if I could do something to prevent unsupportive consequences to manifest and if so, then to commit myself to do so next time, and if there is nothing I could have done, then to consider what it would take to be able to or to simply accept and let it go, such as weather or random events/accidents/luck-unluck.
I commit myself to stop defining partner and relationship according to my past and start focusing to get to know the person and the relationship in real time with self-trust within consideration of all participants equally and physical awareness as well.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2018/01/1 ... with-self/

I am learning about Smart Contracts.

It’s something what is emerging and slowly but surely taking over the old-school contracting and business models in the world system.
It relates to crypto-currency but the idea is originating from the automatizing the if-then conditions, which become pre-determined, so then contracts and agreements can be able to ‘run by themselves’ without a third party.

Within the current mainstream system, lawyers, governments, banks do this third party role, but as Smart Contracts spread and become more and more popular, I take the opportunity to reflect this phenomenon and pattern BACK TO SELF.

For me as I am reading about this, it immediately reminds to Agreements. Those, who walk the Journey to Life process is more obvious what Agreement I mean here – the Journey to Life is just a cool label for structured, consistent and supported self-introspection, self-honesty, self-change course(I’d even call it as a lifestyle as if it’s done really, then Self-honesty permeates and manifests within self so profoundly, that one’s perception becomes much more self-and all life-aware).

So Agreement is when two or more stand together and agree on things in specific details on what they accept and what they don’t, preferably absolutely openly, directly and with the starting point of Self-honesty and the principle of “Give as you would like to receive”.

My analogy comes like this:

Within current world system, when two parties want a contract, they involve a third party, what they both accept as authority and they agree with each other but eventually they both go through/to that third party. Often both contractor has their own lawyers/representatives, who then go to one step further to a common authority to validate and keep the contract, handles when someone fails to deliver/keep what they promises, etc.

Within Smart Contract – there is no third party – there is a system still, which is basically a computer program, into both parties add their own conditions – let’s say A rents a flat, B lends it.
A puts in the money, excepts the digital keys for the flat – B puts in the digital keys for the flat, expects the money.

Smart contract activates only if the conditions are met – if not, then A doesn’t get the keys for the flat, B doesn’t get the money.

For this to work, they have to be very specific for all conditions to pre-exist for the Smart Contract to be able to be – well: smart.

It’s not yet perfect system, there could be conditions what might both parties can’t foresee/decide/control, what are required the smart contract to exist, but the good thing is that this system can and will expand, evolve and grow. With A.I. and new kind of currency systems, it’s quite inevitable.
Advantage is that it’s more fast, direct and obvious. And transparent. As no actual lawyer is involved, it requires less money(energy), etc.

When people apply Principled living within Agreement – we can say that the third party is the Mind, what can be excluded – no emotions, no extra energy, doubt, fear, worry or hope, desire is involved, but the participants focus to involve facts, reality-based conditions, a more immediate and direct way to be response-able, to communicate, to co-exist. Sounds smart indeed.

Usually, and I’d say this is the obsolete way, when a couple goes by emotion, love, which is just happening, optimally mutually, then they marry, procreate, etc and then hopefully the emotion and love remains (on the positive level), and if not, they end up living with someone they do not like anymore or people can also divorce but still ain’t no fun. Also the consequence and conflict they expose their family, friends, children to – quite a mess. Meanwhile all kinds of stuff they experience through their mind – conflict, uncertainty, frustration, anger, fear, jealousy, desire, hope, etc.

It might be seen quite cold, but I would approach all kinds of human interactions with Agreement, or be more blunt: Contract, as as I am starting to LIVE with myself within establishing (p)re-defined word-based Agreement, I am becoming more stable and reliable, obvious and structured. Without becoming burned out or bitter, given up – I trust myself and if I not, I investigate and re-align with accumulative application of self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-direction.

I don’t say love is bad or delusion – I could – but it also can be re-defined to live it according to what’s best for all – in reality, then it’s not subjected to my own interest. And if I really commit myself to find out what would be the best to do in my current life-situation, considering not only myself, my family, friends, country, etc – but all life equally – then I end up realizing that emotions might seem quite dramatic, but once I am able to stop the addiction to rely to those, to constantly seek and re-create emotional ups and downs – I can become much more consistent, reliable and trustworthy – for myself and others. And still – I can love, hug, like, enjoy, share and care – see – ACTION and experience does not necessarily mean emotions. Very specific and relevant to differentiate, requires quite some self-honesty and somewhat enough amount of active and self-directive investigation and introspection.

I used to believe that more structure, planning and consideration means less freedom, but I was wrong. Actually creative spontaneity and freedom can work much more consistently and reliably within structure and planning. I know. Sounds incredible!

If I agree with myself that when I start to fall apart and go into doubt, despair, anxiety and fear, then I stop, I re-align, I face the fear and I understand, forgive and re-define – I can actually skip the drama. I do not need to involve my emotional, unstable mind part if I do not want – and after realizing what I was missing, when I made mistakes, I can update, extend the Self-agreement.

It’s pretty cool actually – and if someone would worry about missing the love or emotions, feelings as then those are being avoided, excluded – I’d say cool things still can be enjoyed, shared, experienced, but why to accept dishonesty, disrespect or even abuse? Real Love should not be conditional, otherwise it’s not Real, right? Or is it something what comes and goes? Or shall I say – I still love, who I disregard? Sounds like a lie.

It’s so easy to scratch the surface of people’s stability, peace or happiness – and when conditions change, people and their relationships can fall apart so easily that it’s kind of scary to realize that the glue what makes people stick together sometimes work, for some people it’s great, for others it’s catastrophic.

The point what comes up within me about this is TRUST – within myself, when I ‘fell’ into love, my trust was much stronger than my common sense, and I relied to that – trusting into me that trusting to the feeling about the person that this will be awesome.
And when my trust in that person did not work out – which was actually trusting the feeling primarily – then I am here to question my own trust – about the feeling, the other person and myself.

Well, I have realized that to not rely on feelings but earn trust with time and actions is the way long time ago but in real life it seems to be more difficult to manifest this.

First of all if I have not yet established a working, living, and actually enjoyable relationship and agreement with myself, then obviously becomes very difficult to expand it to work with another being.

If I would have a tendency, a habit what does not support me – I don’t know, an example: all day watching TV series, playing computer game, eating ice cream, smoking dope, masturbating, keeping the car/flat too clean, chasing ladies, likes, etc – not saying these would be bad, but if I overdo, meanwhile based on common sense I could have something better and supportive to do, or existing to accept a problem I keep suppressing, escaping from – then that tendency, habit I need to address, I need to break it and stop participating, creating space and time within me to be able to explore what I could do instead of re-creating the same distraction from myself. The more I accept not standing up to the seemingly small things – they accumulate and will control me – but if I start accumulating understanding, stopping, changing – that will manifest. This also can be based on Self-agreement. Same can be applied within an existing relationship with others – partner, wife, family, children – to see what is not the possibly best and then to see what could be better.

It sounds literally quite disillusioning to live relationship, partnership, love with literally agreeing on everything and then to expect those to be kept, but if I really look at it, with ‘love’ it is exactly what’s happening: Both ‘have’ love and expect the other to have towards the other. And Love should be about actual and real care, support and responsibility, so then feelings might seem like quite a ride, but might not be that important. Especially if I rely to Live Real Love based on how I feel today – does not sound too reliable.

I mean, within living principled life, one can still surely experience good moments, awesome, exceptional level of enjoyment, but what it would tell about us, humans if we could not do that with responsible, planning and considerate way, only by our mind’s orchestration as third party between us, participants?

Actually as we both would have mind in-between each other and ourselves, it’s much more complicated, especially if one really investigates how consciousness and mind, personalities, emotions and feelings work.
That affection, desire, devotion and hope are also by-product of our imprinting, culture, thoughts, feelings and emotions of the mind.
And at the same time, dislike, distrust, anger and hate are also created similarly.

A lot of components of the mind we constitute by are self-dishonest manifestations, such as projection, blame, jealousy, greed, hope, fear – what can easily feed to manifest a ride of roller-coaster of positive feelings and negative emotions to go from heaven to hell and as it’s not being taught in school, people are vulnerable, exposed and totally subjected to these.

That’s why I vote for establishing Agreement. Self-agreement, Relationship-agreement. Citizens-agreement, all beings-agreement. Within clear, honest, open and caring moments to plan, create and agree on values what all participants would gladly live and share and assist and support ourselves and each other to live that.

And I know that some has this ultimate perfect romantic love relationship, marriage, life – and when we are within of such, most will imagine/hope that this is it, they are going to remain in it – but most won’t – and often will utterly fail and will be shocking the awakening that this is a bubble and it bursts. It’s also about self-honesty – after I fall into several similar patterns – will I admit, will I realize, will I change? So in a way – if I keep not changing/realizing – that’s also a self-agreement already, but not the best…

In a way, our current world system is also existing in agreements- Some are obvious, some are not much – for one: ‘money is our god, anyone lacking will be disregarded, excluded from the grace of our physical god on earth’.

It’s important to see the world with the ability to reflect things back to Self and re-align with a more honest and direct approach. A lot of things in the system showing who we accept ourselves to be and also a lot can show potential of who we could become if we would agree on living based on principle of always do what’s best for all and its not that difficult to realize what’s that – always start with Self Here.

So why not to re-evaluate, decompose and re-define our agreements with ourselves and each other a way which supports all within balance, structure, reliability and trust?

That would be really Smart. Contract or not, I’d like to see that.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2018/01/1 ... -to-leave/

One more analogy. My last post was about Smart Contract as Self-and Relationship Agreement, today:

Self-dishonesty as Hell

There was a cool statement within one of the Lucifer episodes(TV series) I saw recently.

Lucifer walks Earth and tries to be a good guy, helps the police to find killers. Hehe, kind of a cheesy police procedural with some Gaiman’s Sandman elements played out in L.A.

Lucifer is confronted by a man, who blames him to drove him to do bad things he could never done by himself and then Lucifer says that the truth is that he never did tell or make anyone to sin and he does not decide who goes to hell, humans are being sent there by their guilt and forcing themselves to relive their own sins over and over and over again.

Furthermore he adds this as a funny part: the door is not locked, “you can leave any time you want but no one ever does that”.

If someone ‘gets there’ – although people re-live the bad, it’s often difficult to ‘leave’, even when manifested consequences pretty much paint directly to our face the fact that it’s total crap.

Guilt is an interesting approach: self-blame, self-eating, self-diminishing, self-disempowering loop, what does not lead somewhere supportive.

But what requires guilt to remain?

What I mean ‘remain‘ here is that the nature of life and existence is rolling forward moment-based. One moment comes after another and who we are within each influences who we are within the next one, but actually we are not bound to always remain the same as we are right now. And we certainly don’t, as we create and align to patterns.

Yet with how our relationship with ourselves, external conditions, others have been manifested and evolved, it’s often difficult to change our patterns. Even, when the odds are obvious that we should. By no means I generalize here, usually I share about ‘me’ and not ‘we’ – but many might can relate.

Just let’s look at fear, anxiety, frustration – addiction, despair, depression – these are usually not fun, yet what compels me to go back to such self-limiting, self-compromising, self-defeating mind-states?

My own conviction, which might seem like my own guilt-based self-recreational hell actually. If I would not go back to re-rely to define things as before, if I would let that conviction go, I could – maybe – explore new ways to find solutions. But I am so convinced that the one I chose before is the best, even when obviously not, I go back to do the exact same thing again. Insanity.

It’s necessary to understand how consciousness works, how we use and hide behind our mind in order to try not to get stuck and still being lost within these systematic patterns.

Everything creates consequence, some more, some less, but what humans usually don’t tend – or not want – to realize is that even a singular thought, an attention, a reaction to that though is enough to add to some accumulation.

It’s the greatest truth, power and fact within existence – the simplest yet most important mathematical equation what creates and destroys, rules them all: 1+1=2.

Within human mind – the same exists: At each participation, it might adds only one tiny drip into a bucket, but once it fills, it has enough weight/mass to wash away practical common sense for more than moments, maybe minutes, even hours.

And during that time, what I do, think or feel – will create more reaction, accumulate more consequences, often regrettable, irreversible ones.

Then it’s really difficult looking back to see – this is what I did, – again – and not to define and accept that ‘this is who I am’. Even denial does not help, especially if it keeps happening. It’s kind of an art – to embrace the facts, yet not to define as this is who I am and thus have to remain as.

An example – if I don’t do something I want – every day – becomes a pattern. I can justify it, I can resist it, I can become frustrated; the reality is that I break out from it or not. If I break out by generating secondary reactions-energy by self-judgement, frustration, and then I am energized to change – which is then temporally and once fades, I return to the previous behavior as without the lifting/empowering energy I fall back to the original pattern. So in this sense I did not really change – what happened was that my mind needed a secondary pattern to control the primary.

Imagine many-many layers of such for dozens of dimensions and we get a picture of a human mind consciousness system’s strategy to contain a person’s life.

And what’s within is what’s without – as above so below – similarly manifested patterns, systematic if-then rule sets are driving the whole world system.
Is it enslavement by an external ruler? Might be that the system was placed to lure/trap beings into such systematic existence, but the fact is that the doors are not locked – anyone can walk out from these patterns and some do. Takes effort, but worth it.

What humans use? Words – building blocks of worlds. Polarity is merely a concept, yet based on self-interest – it’s subjective.

It’s important to understand that anything apparently ‘good’ can be twisted and used by the mind – even when we believe that we ‘fight’ for good – fight means conflict, separation, friction, energy – it’s not direct self living, it’s through the mind and to trust the mind is very-very risky. And many know that – if I fight – I might lose – thus choose to give in, give up, suppress, postpone and distract. Just this still creates: energy somehow somewhere in the mind/body. What accumulates.

The more I suppress – the more energy/conflict I create, the more emotional reaction I accumulate, and then it becomes automatic – and no matter if on the next day/week I am a new man, as all the patterns in my mind are also here – I click/react/move automatically. Can I directly change my own patterns. Some yes. Some, as I am not aware of, by default: no.

And that’s a humans personality basically, just hundreds, thousands of those patterns – and many are connected, related, and there are so many, and a lot happens even on a singular day, it’s becoming difficult to keep being aware of all of them.

Especially, when I am in emotional reaction, being angry, fearful – does not really help to stay on tracking reality awareness, the mind works faster, a lot of thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, associations, body energetic experiences: it’s just overwhelming – and then more and more of this happens, year after year I end up not being aware of the patterns exactly, how they connect, but in fact I am aware of them, just everything triggers and manifests so fast ‘in real time at situations’ – that I am – again – and always – so busy with the reaction what is being triggered, what I experience, what I will do next, so then I don’t look back, where this comes from.

It’s almost like as I age, constantly and quite quickly walking into experiences, imagining that I am this director of my life’s movie, meanwhile I am literally consistently falling into the next set of patterns and reactions, convictions, judgements, beliefs, thoughts, feelings and emotions animating me to move and react accordingly.

Objectively looking, even those, who somehow are manifested to go through mostly positive memories and experiences – often their life is quite preordained and so easily could be de-railed with some sort of intervention, thus although a human mind consciousness system is well-preprogrammed, yet being so fragile to change and stimulation.

Of course, there are always exceptional individuals, whose life seem so perfect, effective and extraordinary, but isn’t it also part of the trap for others, an un-achievable inspiration as that really can help to screw the mind: knowing that there is this perfect love, absolute fame, genius mind – that many comparing their life with they literally keep fighting for or giving up and not realizing that this whole system can be considered as hell.

Just like in a casino – many bet with their money and only a handful wins – yet everyone keeps fighting to be the winner, no matter the costs, because of their mindset and well – survival of the fittest.

There is no real unconditional compassion, consideration, ‘humanity’, ‘love’ within the currently manifested cannibalistic capitalistic monetary/world system, just constant fight and struggle. Anyone denies it is still mesmerized by their own mind-bubble, which eventually will burst. Maybe only at death, but still. The world is an accumulated consequence, sins of our fathers, does not really matter how we call it, it’s really hell for most of us – not only humans, but animals, plants, the whole ecosystem.

The potentials are great, yet the reality is quite sad by looking at the big picture. Which is always an accumulated reflection/consequence of the individual contributions.

Why not everyone live to their own possible best potentials and focusing on self-honesty, self-perfection, self-direction without inner conflict, without self-limiting patterns?

It’s not that difficult once one understands how the mind works, thus the education and self-learning is crucial here.

I used to study philosophies, psychology, eastern and western teachings, techniques, spirituality and many of those has some useful information, yet the most direct and fastest way to transcend self-dishonesty, thus being able to transform hell to heaven, here on earth, in the flesh is by walking a process of Self-honesty and Self-forgiveness.
Although techniques and strategies might differ from individual to another, but being honest with myself and to forgive what I have accepted and allowed to become, manifest and participate within: are universal aspects of Self as Life as who we all are, thus highly recommended to start understanding, applying and living.

EQAFE, DesteniIProcess and SelfAndLiving are the best places to start this process of realization, understanding of not only historical, theoretical but actual practical knowledge of how to understand Hell as the manifested patterns of our self-limiting mind, as Self-dishonesty to be able to give for ourselves a new opportunity, a change to grow without the time loop of self-sabotage.

Within EQAFE there are many-many topics and series, various areas of the mind, consciousness, the creation to understand, so then we becoming able to grasp what words we allowed ourselves to define us and that we can decompose those definitions and re-define in accordance of self-honesty and what’s best for all life.

Desteni I Process online courses (the first half year is free, with experienced buddy support, the others require some money as the trainers also have to live in this world) provide structured approach to learn the basic skills what are necessary to be able to investigate our own life to be able to overcome the weaknesses what have been pulling us down throughout the years and many are very personal – addictions, shyness, shame, regret, fears, phobias, unrealistic desires – it’s possible to self-heal.

Self And Living is a direct approach on focusing how to LIVE every day life, by looking at topics, such as living the words dedication, courage, points to consider about eating, sleeping, enjoying moments.

Desteni Forum to discuss with others about questions, answers and sharing in a structured way – ask your questions, answer others, socialize, share, enjoy!

Destonians.com / Journey to Life
to see what others who are sharing their insights, realizations, difficulties, solutions within blogs/vlogs.

There are a LOT more tools, groups and points are existing to start this indeed extraordinary journey to stop accepting self-limitation and start living – and any social media can/should be perfect to start sharing, asking, communicating and expanding.
jozsef

Post by jozsef »

https://talamon.wordpress.com/2018/01/3 ... direction/
What I have noticed is that I am a bit unclear about how to live the word Structure, which influences my self-direction on a day to day basis as it does not always work when I need to do mid- and long-term disciplines, projects and actions decided to do myself alone.
Belief to decompose and correct: I have extraordinary discipline and focus, when I decide to do something, I am achiever.
Addition: I do pursue/direct with discipline until I am being kept motivated. If it’s external – big compromise as I am exposed to the elements so to speak about how long I keep in one direction. I am aware of that I am effective with short-term goals and achievements, best is when it’s up to some hours, but if it’s taking longer, I am extremely challenged. This became an observation, then a self-definition.
Scenario, example memory: I am walking the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage in Spain with others. Usually 20-30 km per day. My effective style was that I walk quickly and covering big distance in a short period of time, then I rest up. I leave others behind, they rather choose a slower but continuous pace. Once they reach me in my rest, I stand up and say: let’s continue. (They often want to rest, while I am already rested up). I don’t do this for competition. I rather enjoy that when I do something, doing it fully. And then when it becomes a bit uncomfortable, I am getting tired, I take a rest. But then naturally continuing with the intense movement.
Keyword: intensity
Intensity is associated to stimulation and energy. If I am not experiencing intensity, I do not feel stimulated, I don’t feel energy, I don’t feel moving (enough). (( this is the point for self-forgiveness ))
Intensity is quite a relative term, comes from comparison and memory, self-definition and deep within: fear – fear of not moving, fear of not doing enough, not being good enough, fear of missing out, fear of sinking, fear of wasting time, etcIntensity guarantees the SENSE of movement, creates tension, but it’s not real, it is an effect. A false prophet.
Justification to avoid mid- and long-term projects, actions hides from facing the fact that I move in relation to and seeking after intensity, which is not sustainable, not in a consistent manner, or if so, I will have more intense and less intense periods.
Based on the ups and downs of the experience of intensity, my attitude also varies, which then makes it difficult to plan with it.
Thus it can happen, that I think of doing something, for instance doing a project for a week or a month and after some days I am less and less motivated and I am distracted, taking a day off, and sometimes even completely disregarding the plan, because intensity has dropped, and thus I was not stimulated -> motivated -> animated to continue in an effective manner.

This is obviously a problem, however it’s great support to realize, write and face it. I actually had various challenges and resistances within freeing myself from self-limitations and this is a big point but it’s doable to decompose and unblock my potentials.
Finishing this with a pattern, which I’ve noticed to unfold:

Deciding to do something I am being enthusiastic about
starting to do it
I am enjoying it, being stimulated
I have a challenge, a point which requires diligent work
I slow down within expression, intensity lowers
I allow doubt and distractions in
I break my discipline
I justify why not continuing
I simply abandon it
I feel uncool about it, creates a fraction more of doubt
With Desteni I Process online course, there was a Mind Construct, which assisted me to understand this pattern and how to support myself preventing to go into and how to start structuring myself and also debunking the belief that I need to strive to define and experience intensity in order to be motivated and moved, and that this originates from an original doubt which trying to compensate, and instead simply deciding to do something and start moving with consistency, no matter what.
Basically giving into resistances means that I am ‘too fast’ in my mind – and what happens is that the described pattern is being triggered and I end up at the end of having the emotional reaction, and within that I created a resistance within, which seems bigger than it is in reality.
So then two points to consider:

how to prevent myself going into this pattern
how to walk through an already created inner resistance in relation to something challenging
Only what’s challenging is resisted – many things I already pushed through, for instance driving was a HUGE one, took almost a year to overcome – and nowadays I can’t wait to sit into the car and drive, when needed – regardless of how difficult the road or traffic is ahead. Now it genuinely became self-expression through enjoyment and discipline. I take driving, safety and things about car very seriously, I am also collected and structured about how and with what approach to do things in relation to it – and the reward is that I have confidence and effectiveness.

One recurring point with what I expand within self-expression in a way what requires all of me to work with, thus it’s great support and tool to expand with is learning and playing music. I recently restarted to continue with it and just some days ago I realized that I stopped some days ago, and excuse was not true: not having time for it anymore, because even 15-25 minutes a day really adds to it and thus I am going to walk this resistance point with the example of music.

As in fact, within DIP course, my current Mind Construct to walk is about another, bit related pattern about music, thus it’s great to share about this process here. Especially by realizing that as I walk through this point about music, opens up a a lot within me in all other areas and pillars of my life. About consistency, decomposing and stopping the mind participation and more and more directing within a structured, yet more free way, as I have always wanted to do so.
Action, practice, focus to:
Note the upcoming, recurring points when I have a thought of should learn/play music and having excuse and justification: what reaction, thoughts, feelings, emotions happen, also focus to the physical aspect: in body, how I feel, where is my breath?

Discipline and create structured plan and simply push myself to do it, even if it would become a bother – while focusing to resistances, note them, what are the already manifested ones and how I actually allow to stop myself by them and why

Start writing action plan – not just tasks, to-do lists, detailed bullet points – but also in a timely manner: on what day, when, for how many days – and when tempting to not do it – write down reason to see. Writing assists to really see.

Balance it out with planning and taking time for support body and presence awareness: taking a break is fine, unless remaining in schedule and plan is at sight to manifest.

In regarding to INTENSITY – when I slow down, also can happen that I get an associative thought driving me into an action to do something I know I enjoy – when need / and want to do something which is challenging, regardless of I really want to, sometimes I can fall into the temptation to do something fun which is easy, such as meet up with friends, watch a series episode, shoot some computer game, have another nap, etc. While in fact the stimulation is not that intense, but it’s easier than to carve path into the unknown.

Today was an interesting day – I was at blockchain conference, went to opening, before lunchtime I left, went home, ate and then took a nap, then returned to the conference. The presentations were all very professional and fascinating, but the main point was to connect with the right people which already did, so decided to have quality time instead of quantity, thus it was actually fun to get back well rested and relaxed and to enjoy the rest of the conference and keep connecting with fresh body and awareness. So, sometimes it much more effective if I slow down a bit and remain present and directive, thus breaking the habit of ‘keep my mind and myself busy, thus seems like doing a lot’ self-conviction, and rather trust myself and live enjoyment as well.

And as I was kind of naturally connected with the slow down in the mind – thus becoming quite inside and at the same time focusing to what and how I do, with whom and where at – and it was enjoyment in a structured way – and I was not craving into intensity – there were some moments still, but in general it was already some change within the overall experience. Thus will investigate further.

Intensity is still a thing, my holy mountain which I can get to from bottom to top(a movie reference here) and in the simple every day moments within consistency to realize that if all moments are equal (why they shouldn’t be) then no need intensity – sure it will come and go, but the point here is not to get attached to or dominated by.

A lot written already, will continue bit later.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”