Dan's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Daniel

Re: Dan's Journey to Life

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... nship.html

Day 423 - Hiding in a Relationship

There are some consequences playing out for me in my agreement-relationship, wherein I have fallen much more into my relationship tendencies than I have created agreements. In other words, I've been able to hide myself from myself through having another person to focus on and blame for my general life experience. I thought that by calling it an agreement meant that there was some automatic difference from a relationship...nope.

What I'm starting to realize now is how much work goes into manifesting agreement. In sales, the sales professional gets paid very well to apply effective communication to create shared understanding with the prospect. If my understanding is clear about the value of my proposition, we enter into agreement, and my prospect is transformed into a customer.

When my self-agreement, or understanding of my value proposition in and as LIFE, isn't exactly clear, reaching an agreement with another human being is (a) impossible, or (b) detrimental to the other human being.

Bottom line: Self comes first.

--

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that an agreement-relationship is a guaranteed, stronger than marriage, relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide the true nature of myself by projecting my shit onto the other person, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding who I am is reflected in the other by nature of how mind projection works.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become less than my utmost potential by falling into my preprogrammed tendencies of trying to use the agreement-relationship as a relationship wherein I hide myself, from myself, by making it all about her.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand my full responsibility to be an effective communicator, so that I can accurately name the game, create solutions, and then generate shared understanding/agreement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT first clarify for myself what I want to specifically create within an agreement-relationship. (Awesome support here: What did you Agree on? here:http://maitedip.blogspot.com/2011/05/ag ... ee-on.html)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT see, realize and understand how by not clarifying my self-agreement first, I bring instability into the relationship and cause more discomfort and discord than harmony and agreement.

When and as I see myself reacting toward Garb, I commit myself to stop, and breathe. I realize that my programming to fight to not expose my systems is exactly the opposite of what I want to be doing in this agreement. I commit myself to speak the specific forgiveness statements, and continue to investigate myself in writing to find the root causes of my reaction patterns, effectively facing myself.

When and as I see myself hiding behind blame and projection, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I know how to bring the points back to myself, and that applying this tool is a form of essential self-application within my self-agreement. I commit myself to bringing every point of projected blame back to myself first and foremost.

When and as I see myself breaking my self-agreement and living in a way that is not best for all, I stop, I breathe. I realize that this process of self-honesty is a process, and the most challenging one in existence at that, so I commit myself to be gentle, yet steadfast, within my application of self-correction.

When and as I see myself speaking in energy, I STOP, I breathe. I realize that an effective communicator does not speak in energy, as this creates all kinds of barriers to hearing the actual points I intend to communicate. I realize that my intentions mean nothing, and that I should be measuring myself and my process by my application of effective self-expression of what is best for all, here, in this physical reality.

I commit myself to deconstructing all of my relationship tendencies, so that I may make room for substantial agreement creation in my agreement-relationship.

More awesome support here: http://wiki.destonians.com/Agreement
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... -time.html

Day 424 - Disregarding Time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stay up really late into the night.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to be self-honest about the consequences of staying up till the wee hours of the morning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can get away with very little sleep, when the reality is that I will sleep longer into the coming day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delay my daily blog until the end of the day, and then feel bad when I don't or can't finish it by midnight.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to squander the extra time I have each day from sleeping less than the average person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore when my body is telling me to go to sleep.

-- and the real issue here --

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to watch back-to-back episodes on netflix in total disregard of time, and not see, realize or understand the direct consequences of disregarding time.

--

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing auto-play to so easily propel me into the next episode, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am making a decision here, and auto-play is not to blame. I commit myself to decide beforehand - how much time I want to spend watching television before I begin.

When and as I see myself staying up late into the night, I stop, I breathe. I remember to check myself, honestly, to consider if what I want to stay up late doing, is worth the trade off of time I'd otherwise have in the morning. I commit myself to considering my hours in the day within equity.

When and as I see myself believing I am special in my ability to stay up late and wake up early, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I'm not special, as many others sleep even less than I do. Within that, I realize that I'm limiting my potential by making myself special through comparison. I commit myself to apply the tool of humility and access the awareness of incredible potential of each hour, of every day.

Until next time...
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... ating.html

Day 425 - Wishing vs Creating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for things to be different, and not accepting that I am 100% responsible for creating my life.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to realize that things are how they are because of me, and what I've chosen to create, accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self-victimization, believing that my life circumstances have been determined and given to me by an outside force.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to take 100% responsibility for my life and the circumstances I find myself in.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am the solely responsible for my life experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish for a better life, instead of creating one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disempower myself by not recognizing myself as the principle creative force of my life, and thus, not see my expanded responsibility as the principle creative force for all life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to recognize my ability and responsibility to create/manifest the best possible life for myself and those around me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to initiate and cycle within the sequenced pattern of blame and wishing/hoping for change.

When and as I see myself wishing or hoping for my life experience to change for the better, I stop, I breathe. I realize if it is to be, it's up to me. I commit myself to taking charge to create, with specificity, solutions of an enjoyable life, for me and for all.

When and as I see myself creating an unpleasant/mediocre life experience, I stop, I breathe. I realize that an extraordinary life is not something that is given to me, so I commit myself to initiate the physical, creative processes that resonate with an extraordinary lifestyle.

When and as I see myself blaming other people or external life events for my shitty experiences in life, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am the creator, and I commit myself to investigate exactly how I've manifested any particular experience in life that I want to change, so that I may take full responsibility for the self-change that needs to happen to end the specific manifestation of unwanted consequences.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... hange.html

Day 426 - Fear of Change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want things to stay comfortable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can remain within my comfort zone indefinitely.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being hurt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire the safety of comfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT stand within the word resiliency.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the unknown.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to source strength from others, hiding my insecurities and weaknesses by accepting and allowing superficial validation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT face myself wholly and stand independently to face whatever comes my way, in any given moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear falling down or having a setback in process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT see, realize and understand my ability to respond to any situation in life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that staying in my comfort zone is in my best interest.

--

When and as I am feeling uncomfortable within impending change, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I 'change is the only constant', and so I commit myself to embrace change.

When and as I see myself feeling weak and unsure of the future, I stop I breathe. I realize that, come what may, I can stand and face anything. I commit myself to walking through all of my insecurities until I truly, fully believe I can face anything...even death.

When and as I see myself being afraid of the unknown, I stop, I breathe. I realize that the fear is a simple, yet elegantly designed distraction from Self-Here. I commit myself to embrace the unknown and step into self-trust.

When and as I see that I've had an extended stay within comfort, I stop, I breathe. I realize that until comfort is manifest for all within oneness and equality, it is but a temporary experience my mind is providing for me. Within this, I commit myself to investigate the many atrocities going on in the world, and rediscover my passion/purpose within the life I want to lead as the solution for existence.

When and as I see myself resisting facing myself in a moment of potential change, I stop, I breathe. I realize that change is one of my greatest friends in process, exactly for this reason - an opportunity to confront myself and apply myself. Here, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failing and manifesting my insecurities. I commit myself to walk into and through moments of change, seeing them as an enjoyable challenge, rather than as something to be feared.

I commit myself to investigating further the relationship between asserting myself within change, and the insecurities that are here in these moments.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... stand.html

Day 427 - Dan Re-Stand

It's been almost 7 years since I started investigating Desteni. It's been just over 4 years since I started my blog and begun walking the Desteni "I" Process. Today, I shaved my head (even closer to the skin than in Day 1!) to restate my standing and participation in process.

Within the Declaration of Principled Living, I provided myself with the framework of what it means to walk process. Over the years, I've lost sight of my process, and in the small, I simply haven't actively been working through the layers of my programming each day.

Shedding yet another layer of ego, I'm here to clear my head, humble myself and recommit to walking the Desteni tools daily - writing, sounding self-forgiveness, and real-time change.

I've been hiding from facing myself, and accepting and allowing that. I've investigated myself conditionally, too reluctant to let go of self-diminishing personality patterns, within which I take sickening comfort. While I haven't yet nailed down every dimension of this extensive programming, what I clearly know is my capacity and willingness to see this process through, regardless of life throws at me.

A simple mission of identifying the destructive separation and fear I operate within, being self-honest, and correcting myself to align within the interests of what is best for all...how hard can it be? Well, I found out the hard way, how hard this is, and I'm not going to let that discourage me. I accept this challenge with all of my being.

I commit myself to specifying my Declaration of Principled Living and substantiating it with physically aligned action.

I am here as sound to create a new tune for planet earth. I stand to support myself and others in this journey to life. I will no longer casually compromise my daily process walking. This is my life, my time to shine. Here I am, walking, discovering my oneness and equality.

Thank you for walking with.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... ocess.html

Day 428 - Unconditionally Walking Process Support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only support myself conditionally in process - based on the preferences of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get sleepy when I sit at my computer to work on my DIP course material, and not recognizing this as the veil of resistance it is, and believing that I don't have enough energy to get through it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need more energy to move through resistance, instead of realizing the strength I have within a single breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prefer to walk process only when it's easy and convenient to do so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the support I receive as inadequate or irrelevant, and so do not slow down to consider what I can learn from anything and everyone in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be arrogant in my process, believing that I do not need to be supported.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I'm so far ahead in process that I don't even need to support myself! Wow.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to clarify how to walk humbly and express myself within humility.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to correct my process-arrogance in real-time, by shifting into the expression of a humble learner, in all cases.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT see, realize and understand the consequences of believing that I rarely need to support my process because I believe I can rest easy because I've made the right decisions to get me to where I am now, as if the hard work = the decision to walk process and that's already behind me, not seeing, realizing or understanding that the decision to walk process is here to be made, unconditionally and in every moment.

--

When and as I see myself feeling like I don't need to or don't want to walk my process support, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am here to walk process support in all ways, always. This is my decision. I commit myself to make this decision, a living decision to apply myself, within and as my breath.

When and as I see myself beyond or above any potentially supportive information, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I can learn or specify my process regardless of what I have walked thus far. I commit myself to be patient and thorough as I move through information.

When and as I see myself believing that I am so far in process, I stop, I breathe. I realize that all are here in one process, walking equally, and that while I continue to work and specify my knowledge and application thereof, I only become more effective in my process support. I commit myself to STOP comparing my process to any other individual's process, as there is only one process here.

When and as I see myself believing that I already know what a word like humble means, I stop, I breathe. I realize that just knowing the word is far different from living a word. I commit myself to redefine humility and play with it in my expression until I am satisfied with my living application of this word.

When and as I see myself thinking that I don't need to listen to this or that eqafe interview, I stop, I breathe. I realize that the information coming through the portal is always relevant to me and my process, as the beings coming through are sharing themselves to support us to specify information in many ways, so that we can in turn walk our process more effectively and support what is best for all. I commit myself to listen to the eqafe recordings that come out regardless of the title and description and stop allowing my conscious judgement of personal relevance to get in the way.

When and as I see myself getting sleepy when facing myself in my process, either through sitting to write a blog or download an interview or walk my DIP material, I stop, I breathe. I realize that this energy of resistance can be deleted in a single breath with a simple decision. I commit myself to move myself into that breath and decision, and to not allow resistance energy to prolong my process through the mind. There's many many layers to get through, and I don't have time to sleep more than is required.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... mming.html

Day 429 - Fear of My Programming

As life's goes on, I too must move, for I am life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my programming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my programming is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not release my programming fast enough or in time with life's process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in and as the mind, and fear the consequences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to circumvent consequence, instead of prevent consequence through self-correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see, realize and understand the inevitable connection between consequential behavior and the consequences that manifest later down the line.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the consequential outflow of my thought, word and deed from earlier in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear creating more consequence in the present moment, and NOT see, realize and understand how through fear I separate myself from my breath and directing myself within common sense in each here moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a fear relationship to consequence, and through it, try to find ways out of it, instead of realizing, accepting and allowing it to manifest, and within this, embrace it, learn from it, and apply self-corrective application to prevent more of the same kind from being created.

--

When and as I see myself desiring to get out of paying for the consequences of my past participation, I stop, I breathe. I realize this universal law of cause and reaction can just as easily work for me, as it can against me. I commit myself to accepting the consequences of my actions, favorable or not. And in realizing my responsibility within this, I commit myself to stop believing that I can circumvent the consequences of my creation.

When and as I see myself fearing that I will create negative consequence, I stop, I breathe. I remember my common sense consideration of all that is here, and I direct myself to express creation of positive consequence in the context of what is best for all. I commit myself to remember to breathe when anxiety comes up in relation to fearing messing something up and creating negative consequence.

When and as I see myself fearing the inevitable consequential outflow of my past participation in thought, word and deed, I stop, I breathe. I realize that the mistakes of my past will be the source of some of my greatest life lessons. I commit myself to embrace the manifested consequence in my life and learn as much as I can in facing myself this way.

When and as I see myself fearing that I am too much in the programming of my mind to move within and as life, I stop, I breathe. I realize this fundamental separation from the life in me, is literally killing me. I commit myself to recognizing myself in my breath, completely dropping the fear, and directing myself to (a) write out the programming that was coming up in that specific moment, and/or (b) move within self-authority, as life principle, to create best for all consequences.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... reate.html

Day 430 - Relax, create

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel uptight within having to control myself and what I create.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to trust myself within my breath when I initiate creative processes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in quantum moments, creating anxiety and fear before I move myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating unintentional consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move from a starting point of fearing the worst, and so decide to not move at all, or be rigid and awkward in my self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to fully redefine my living expression of CALM, so that I can access it readily, and choose to create from this starting point.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to just breathe and be here.

--

When and as I see myself uptight, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I do not like this tension that I create in my body.
I commit myself to start trusting my body more and using it to cross reference when I am calm/uptight.

When and as I see myself trying to create something, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that creating from the starting point of breath is optimal.
I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to create from within energy.

When and as I see myself creating from within energy, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I have many layers of energetic preprogramming from which I create in my world.
I commit myself to take it one at a time, in writing, so that I may eventually only create from within a breath.

When and as I see myself getting stiff before going into self-expression in creation, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I'm having a quantum mind/physical system come up, most likely under the umbrella of self-judgment.
I commit myself to really slowing my mind and self down, to debug the quantum programming and release it through sounding forgiveness.

When and as I see myself fearing unintentional consequences, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that mistakes happen, and I will, sometimes, have to learn as I go.
I commit myself to embrace the unintended consequences, and learn from them.

When and as I see myself fearing the worst, I stop I breathe.
I realize that fearing the worst is one of the best ways to manifest it.
I commit myself to clear my head in a breath, drop the fear, and think practically about my self-movement.

When and as I see myself within an opened process point that would benefit me greatly to finish, namely, redefining CALM, I stop, I breathe.
I realize that I tend to react to unfinished projects with self-diminishment, and believing that I will never get it done.
I commit myself to write my next blog post about unfinished projects, and really open that up.

I commit myself to breathe, consciously, more and more each day.
I commit myself to bringing my breath into awareness more and more, each day.
I commit myself to breathe, relax into my breath, and trust that I will effectively create the change I want to see.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... jects.html

Day 431 - Unfinished Projects

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel burdened by the unfinished projects I have ongoing in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT finish projects.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate until the project gets lost in time, as a way of avoiding my creative responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand all of the mind mechanisms going on under the surface when and as I am avoiding responsibility through procrastination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgment of my creation, and through that, choose not to complete a project.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be irresponsible because of an egocentric fear of judgment, imperfection, and failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always seek an easier route, and so create a negative relationship toward responsibility, hard work, and creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowed myself to live within my excuses for why I am not getting things done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself with media and friends, so I do not have to even face the reality of my creation of unfinished projects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire for my unfinished work to just fade away, and feel a minor sense of relief when new work comes my way, so I can shift my focus away from the unfinished work, to temporarily avoid feeling the guilt that comes with being self-dishonest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty for not completing an assignment or project, and then try to hide that guilt, as if that was a legitimate solution to irresponsibility.

--

When and as I see myself feeling burdened by all of the unfinished work I have to do, I stop, I breathe. I realize that the only way through this pile of work, is to work it. Avoidance is NOT a real solution and only delays self-honesty for a moment. I commit myself to finish my work, one project at a time.

When and as I see myself fearing that I will be judged by my work, I stop, I breathe. I realize that I am going to be judged by my work, as I stand equal and one with what I create. With that said, I commit myself to live courage and strength to complete work that I can stand by for all time.

When and as I see myself dodging responsibility through my typical avoidance patterns, I stop, I breathe. I realize that going down this road is totally my self-saboteur programming, and thus is not what I want to be living. I commit myself to write down a plan of accomplishment for the day, instead of allowing my mind to direct my movement in these moments.

When and as I see myself seeking for the easiest way, I stop, I breathe. I realize that there is a fundamental difference between working smart and efficiently, verses trying to figure out the way in which I can apply the least amount of effort to complete a project. I commit myself to applying my smarts AND hard work, to excel, rather than settle for mediocrity.

When and as I see the opportunity to take on a worthwhile project, and I decide to do it, I commit myself to seriously walk the steps with completion in mind. I commit myself to giving it my all, a real, self-honest effort to complete what I set out to accomplish. To play in this world, I've got to make it count, and until the goal is met, no score goes on the board.

The principle of accumulation doesn't apply if my walk is 0+0+0...

I commit myself to walking the 1+1...until it is done.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2016/10/d ... kness.html

Day 432 - Strengthening Weakness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as weak, and so try to hide the weakness that I see in me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as weak, and get caught up in the energetic experience of guilt and shame, and try to suppress it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that if I am seen as weak by others, then I must be weak, and so take take extra precaution to not let others see my weakness.

I forgive myself for NOT accepting and allowing myself to embrace the exposure of my weaknesses with humility, strength, courage and resolve to take on the challenge of strengthening each specific weakness I identify within me.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand the strength and courage it takes to be honest with myself about my weaknesses.

--

When and as I see myself hiding from my weakness, or trying to hide my weakness from others, I stop, I breathe. I realize that suppressing awareness of weaknesses in such a way, is a grave weakness in character. I commit myself humble myself and own my weaknesses. I commit myself to transforming weaknesses into strengths, through careful self investigation.

When and as I see myself fearing judgment from others because I don't want to be identified in any particularly negative manner, I stop, I breathe. I realize that such a fear would not exist in me if the self-judgment was not already present within me. I commit myself to face my inadequacies, own them, and direct myself into acceptance or a self-correction process.

When and as I see myself feeling shameful about a character flaw or weakness in me, I stop, I breathe. I recognize this flag-point with gratitude, for shame is the secret to self-realization. I commit myself to embrace shame, and utilize it to walk substantial self change.

I commit myself to embrace weakness, vulnerability and strength.

I commit myself to develop my living potential, in facing all that I have become.

I commit myself to be stronger everyday.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”