Dan's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
Daniel

Dan's Journey to Life

Post by Daniel »

Any feedback is appreciated :)

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/d ... eedom.html

Day 1 - Shaving My Head for Freedom
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fear of negative judgement from others within my mind to hold me back from shaving my head and committing to a stance of equality in this world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that I have been sabotaging my process through the fear of presenting myself imperfectly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an unclear definition of what is perfect and effective to run rampant in my mind, halting my process while I procrastinated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not direct myself in each moment because I allowed an accumulation of projects to overwhelm me, leaving me in a mode of inaction.

I forgive myself that I've allowed a feeling of being overwhelmed to get the best of me, rather than remaining here to direct myself through each chronological action-step.

I commit myself to full honesty with myself and others.

I commit myself as an equal with life, regardless of any and all resistance I encounter or create myself.

I commit myself to stand in face of my fears and push through them, as I have today.
Maya

Re: Dan's Jourey to Life

Post by Maya »

Cool Dan!
that it is a cool start!! you will see that as you walk, you will expand and grow yourself, slowly but surely.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Dan,

Can you paste the text of your entries here? That way we can assist and support here if any point that requires clarification emerges -

Another pointer is: can you apply the following steps to your blog, please

http://www.itechcolumn.com/2012/04/disa ... irect.html

This is for us to be able to rate the blog and distribute it without redirecting to the country specific code - it's all explained there.

Let me know if you have any doubts about it.

Thanks for sharing!
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Awesome you are directing yourself to walk your Process/Journey to Life Dan! Enjoy!
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Right on! Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of the country specific re-direct, and I'll start posting the body from here on in.

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/d ... doubt.html

Day 11 - Opening up Self-Doubt
I forgive myself for ever accepting and allowing myself to doubt my ability to stand up inside of myself as life, one and equal with my mind in awareness.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself in every moment, and in this I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see when/where I have been accepting and allowing self-doubt to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and cover up the self-doubt as part of some hidden agenda to continue the self-doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within my self-doubt, fear asking questions because I would lose the definition of a strong, confident, and knowledgeable portrayal of self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define asking questions as a form of weakness and in that, preventing myself from otherwise learning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to doubt, failure, fear of negative portrayal, and all other forms of self-induced self-pity that has prevented me from acting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so afraid of failure and full of doubt that I have missed out on many opportunities of which I could have lived life to the fullest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, without awareness, go into my mind to execute the self-doubt program instead of remaining here to face the physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall back into my mind because facing the problem or issue in the physical requires "effort"/ attentiveness that my mind tells me is "hard."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that breathing, instead of thinking, is hard to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist inside of this fear of failure/judgment as self-doubt for as long as I have.

--

I commit myself to recognizing the moment I enter my thoughts for the sake of self-doubt and nothing else. This is a huge deal, and has been affecting me for a long time.

I commit myself to narrow this doubt into a corner to clearly label it for accurate, efficient and effective removal.

I commit myself to STOP when I enter into my mind to ineffectively deal with a physical situation that can otherwise be handled with straightforward common sense, free of doubt.

I commit myself to exposing myself to myself in the most honest method possible, asking for help when I need it, and allowing all to see me in my process.

I commit myself, by any means necessary, to stand up, here as life and live the solution of what is Best for All life.

I commit myself to [CONFIDENCE]

I commit to walking each phase of this process of walking out of my mind as self-doubt, so that I may walk into self-trust, within and as life, here...no more convoluted thoughts of doubt/fear. If you doubt, STOP...now go!

Thanks.
Daniel

Day 12 - Procrastina...Self-Trust?

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/d ... trust.html

This blog was going to be about procrastination, but I've already done that. Furthermore, when I was spending a little time with my cat tonight, I saw that, I have not be paying attention to my cats for at least a minute each day, within awareness of living this point. Therefore, behind the procrastination, behind all the fear of failure that I create for myself, I see this point:

I have not yet established honest Self-Trust.

This has been a huge falling point because I see clearly now that I have not been trusting myself in many areas, and in others, I'm downright lying to myself. I make claims and commitments that I am not honest about. I don't really mean what I say, even to myself!!

Giant red flag alert! Giant red flag alert! All systems divert attention to breath. Re-focus. New starting point. I must clear this point of self-dishonesty before moving forward. If it takes me a week, so be it. I'm wasting time trying not to waste time. I just need to apply myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize I have not been living in self trust.

--

I commit myself to researching, reading and understanding this point, so that I may best be able to stand up and execute my authentic will within and as honest self-trust, for me...for life.
Daniel

Day 13 - Relationship with Future Self

Post by Daniel »

http://dantolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/d ... -self.html

Today I realized that one of the key components missing within self-trust has to with my relationship to my future self. Because I haven't a strong/stable connection with that future version of myself, it becomes a waste-land of intentions. It's like being overly-ambitious, and then not scheduling the "to-do list" properly/clearly/seriously. It's too vague. When I say I will do something in the future, I don't always mean it and that's lying to self, a form of Self-Dishonesty. Through self-forgiveness and with serious commitment statements, I commit to clear this acceptance & allowance and re-establish trust with myself in the future. No more discontinuity in time!

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am lying to myself when I vaguely or haphazardly make future commitments.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize myself as equal and one with myself in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make half-ass commitments to myself. This is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue this pattern of insincere commitments to myself without realizing that in doing so, I am separating myself from my future self in a way that is shifting responsibility away from me-here, to another version of myself that is less accountable through my accepted design of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my future-self to be less accountable than the version of my now-self.

I forgive myself for separating myself from any part of myself within time.

--

I commit myself to actually committing to what I commit to :)

I commit myself to realizing within awareness that every intention I say aloud or write down is one and equal with the outflow/consequence, and if there is not alignment, I am being dishonest with myself through separation.

I commit myself to prove to myself and others that I am who I say I am, do what I say I will do, and live within honesty across time!

I commit myself to continue finding aspects/dimensions of myself where self-trust is not established.

I commit myself to becoming a living expression of Self-Honesty in every regard.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”