Viktors (Eng) Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
viktor

Re: Viktors (Eng) Journey To Life

Postby viktor » 17 Apr 2017, 08:02

Day 387: Who Do You Miss?
https://dreamersjourneytolife.wordpress ... -you-miss/

Yesterday, while chatting with my Destonian friends, we decided to look at WHO WE MISS and what words these persons represent to us. I looked within me and I could see that I missed my father. To me my father represents warmth, acceptance and courage. My father has always been good at meeting new people, socializing, developing and tending to relationships, and as I see it, this is partly because of my fathers WARMTH. He resonates a genuine and innocent care and consideration towards the people he is close to – an attitude of unconditional acceptance – and that is something I would like to develop and create for myself.

Warmth

What does it mean to live warmth?

The way I see it, living warmth is to dare to be open to the world and people around me – to dare to take them inside of me and embrace them. Being warm is to dare to care for more than myself – to dare to be interested in more than myself – to dare to be passionate for more than myself. Being warm is to pulsate with a passion for life and what is best for all – and not accepting and allowing myself to rationalize and find seemingly rational reasons as to why I should not care – why I should not be passionate – why I should give myself fully in service of life.

How can I live this for myself?

I see that being warm with myself is to embrace me, hence I can practice embracing and holding myself. And then I can practice it by motivating myself to CARE for the small things in my life – to CARE for people and responsibilities – to INVEST myself in life and take personal responsibility – that can be done through being serious and attentive within what I am doing – to not do anything half-arsed.

Acceptance

What does it mean to live acceptance?

Acceptance is to embrace myself unconditionally – to not accept and allow myself to make up any reasons as to why I should apparently not accept myself – why it is okay for me to judge myself – why it is okay for me to be rough on myself. Acceptance is to DARE to be gentle with myself – to DARE to be open with myself and see everything of myself without reactions.

When something arise within me, it might be a tough, and for some reason, uncomfortable experience or thought – instead of judging it, and then trying to suppress to – to calmly and without reactions – look at what is going on within me – to observe what is going on within me unconditionally – to see it – and then establish solutions.

Courage

What does it mean to live courage?

Courage would be to not accept and allow myself to buckle down, crumble and go into my fears. Courage is to move forward and create even though it feels tough, even though there are doubts and fears. However for me, more specifically, courage would to put myself out there, to dare to be rejected or pushed away, though not accept and allow that to define who I am and what I have decided to do for myself. This is also what my father is very effective at doing – to place himself out there in the world – to grab the opportunities as they emerge and not accept and allow himself to hold back only because he does not know the outcome beforehand.

I can live courage by doing that which I see is best for me – that which I see is best for all – even though there are fears and doubts within me as to actually pushing on and doing it. Hence courage is simple in its application – it is to DO IT ANYWAY.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”