Carlton's Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Carlton

Re: Carlton's Journey To Life

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 627-one-1/

Day 627: One (1)

In this short series of blogs, I will be having a look at how I have used, thought of, and viewed “Numbers”, my perception of them, the Self-Forgiveness and Redefinition thereof if needed, as just words starting from the number “One (1)” through “Ten (10)”, and how the accumulative factor of these numbers, is more than just separate entities, but a massing together into the Oneness and Equality that has always been Here for us to do, but never did, So;

They say that “0ne (1)” is the loneliest number there is, which within individualism as we have defined it and separation, may just as well be, so being that through my Introversion of Self, I’ve created a lonely place for me to reside at times, when all I had to do was to interact with “One (1)” person at a time, as I saw them, to break the spell of introversion that I existed as, and this as “One (1)” perspective of the number/word, but in fact the number “One (1)” is more than just a Self-created lonely number, as it takes that “One (1)” to make up the masses, making the number “One (1)”, the beginning of all, to be all, as in the first Molecule/Being/Atom/Organism/Species/Insect/Plant/Animal/Human-being to Mankind alike, as if to be Hu-Man was a glitch in the system, lol, but the Mind will tell you so, and we wholeheartedly believe it, as if it is so, but it is in reverse, making the Mind the glitch, the only “One (1)” thing that don’t belong, but think that’s who we are.

When stating the words ‘Numeral Uno”, the first thing that comes to “One’s” mind is; “I’ll be that”/”I want to be that, within the field of competition, where it’s a doggy dog world out there, and the winner takes all, then stating I “Won” (One), without realizing “One” is playing against “Oneself”, I mean when looking at this dynamic for a moment, “One” will begin to realize how insane it is to go against yourself/”Oneself” (as in going against the grain) and just because we speak back to ‘One” another, doesn’t make it any different, we all are still “Oneself”.

In setting “Oneself” apart from the rest in stating, I am or must be the only “One” who knows this or that, I am special, have I seen and used this word in the Positive sense of it, thinking that I was the “One”, but was blind to the fact that “One” is more than just me, in the same sense of things, if there was only “One” of something left, that was not enough for me, I saw this as a Negative and would pout about it, therefore;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used the number “One” as a defining factor of who I believed myself to be, as special, in separation from and above the rest, where, I have engrained within me, the Idea, and was told that I was born special for a reason that only God knew, thinking that I was the “One” to save the world, when I couldn’t even save myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the “Oneness” and Equality in all things that is common sense, but disregarded as something that was unattainable although evident, instead of placing myself as “One” with and Equal to all that is me.

When and as I see myself living my life under the assumptions that I am the “One”, in relations to being special and/or the center of attention, where, I perpetuate the character of superiority in a way towards and against others in general, as well as within the realm of competition, I stop and breathe, I see/realize/understand the simplicity within the accumulation of “One” as in 1+1+1, coming back together in “Oneness and Equality with a purpose of doing that which is best for all Life in all way, always, that would open the door for Heaven being created here on earth, and so commit myself to Living life in harmony with all life Here that is me, to no longer accept and allow myself to live in separation, with the Idea looming that I am special, but instead that I am “One” of the accumulated whole of all that chose to treat all life equally as myself.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... two2totoo/

Day 628: “Two/2/To/Too”

In this short series of blogs, I will be having a look at how I have used, thought of, and viewed “Numbers”, my perception of them, the Self-Forgiveness and Redefinition thereof if needed, as just words starting from the number “One (1)” through “Ten (10)”, and how the accumulative factor of these numbers, is more than just separate entities, but a massing together into the Oneness and Equality that has always been Here for us to do, but never did, So;

“Two/2/To/Too”, as in just me and you against the world, thinking that the “2” of us together can defeat all odds, without first, individually becoming equal “To” and one with who ourselves is, then as a couple, a pair as in partners, becoming one with the physical, as the physical houses, “Two” more entities, our Beingness and the Mind, where our Mind is always telling us that we should become a part of something, externally, outside of ourselves, and so when we see someone coming up with an idea of doing something or that they have done, that we want “To” be a part of, just because it seems fun, we say, me “Too”.

They say it takes “2” “To” tangle, but why tangle (as in a conflictual situation), when what you’re tangling about is not tangible enough “To” tussle over, I mean how odd is it “To” be at odds with oneself just because we disagree on “Two” different ways of looking at things and instead of compromising, we would rather beat each other’s brains out, instead of brazing the rain of conflict, “To” get along with one another equally that makes up the “2” of us.

‘To" be or not “To” be, where, what is the question, in search of who we really are, but in the meantime, remain stuck between "2" relationships, one with the body and the other in the Mind, thinking that if we become this or that label, I’ll feel better about life, but if life is “To” be lived “To” the fullest we must be the change we want to see in our life. And that’s that for “2”.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 9-three-3/

Day 629: Three (3)

It’s interesting how “3’s” company becomes a crowd, when all is not on one accord, where because feeling are in play, one of the “Three” began to feel left out and or jealous, due to the assumption that somehow the time is not shared equally amongst each other, where you then have a volatile situation brewing because, one would start spreading gossip about the other to whom they would like to spend more time with, because of being a seeker of attention, then when shit comes to head, one would say; “I know them longer than you, anyway”, trying to play some loyalty card, when the “3” at some point have agreed upon an equality relationship with one another, in some form or another.

Then you have the saying, “3” the hard way’, which is fascinating, because when I first heard it, I really didn’t comprehend as to what it meant, “3” the hard way, and the only thing I could assume is that, it was related to some form of conflictual fighting of sort, without realizing the preprogrammed design of the “Trinity” within just about everything we do, see and have become, starting with the shape of a “Triangle” with “Three” side, into “3D” as a Pyramid, creating a “3D” pictured reality field that we currently live in, unaware that what we have/are creating has nothing to do with equality in any way what so ever, but pretty pictures, landscapes and sceneries, to keep us in Awe, stuck in our mind as a sideshow, only showing us what we want to see, on the outside, that covers up what’s hidden on the inside of us, that we go through every day, the conflict that resides in us, along with the “3” entities that makes us up, in separation from ourselves as the “Trinity” of our Mind, Body, Beingness, that we fail to connect with and bring together as one.

Then you have “Three” as in the “Third” some use as a cross reference point within relationship, where because it seems as if we can’t sort out our own problem within the 2 of us, we need an outsiders perspective, so we go to psychologist or psychiatrist for therapy as that “Third entity, which only insinuates a momentary remedy for the problem instead of a viable long lasting solution, that doesn’t really get to the root cause of the problem, but scratch the surface that validates one self-interest over the other, because what is seen is only from a mind perspective, then find oneself going back home and facing the same problem that’s brought up again but in a different way, simply because, this “Third” party hasn’t figured out their own problems to the point of resolution within themselves, but used a “Third” party, book, society deems acceptable, that houses big word as temporary remedies as if one was treating a common cold. But if one would use Self as a cross reference and Self-Forgiveness as the “Third” party into the written solution of Self-Corrective and Commitment Statements, then one would first stand equal to and one with who self and the problem is, that would make way for living a solution orientated relationship as /Agreement with one’s partner as the ultimate resolve.

There is but one group that I have discovered to be the most viable 3rd party, of cross referencing, that’s proven, because those in the group have lived and shared their life experiences/realization and corrections with the world unconditionally of Self-Correction into Change, and that is the Oneness and Equality Group called Desteni, that have made a major difference in my life, as I am still working on me, that I suggest investigating for yourself, to learn more about how “3” can remain in the company of one another, instead of “3” the hard way in conflict with each other.

Thanks for reading.

Desteni.org
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... r4forfore/

Day 630: "Four/4/For/Fore"

In this short series of blogs, I will be having a look at how I have used, thought of, and viewed “Numbers”, my perception of them, the Self-"Forgiveness" and Redefinition thereof if needed, as just words starting from the number “One (1)” through “Ten (10)”, and how the accumulative factor of these numbers, is more than just separate entities, but a massing together into the Oneness and Equality that has always been Here for us to do, but never did, So;

"Four/4/For/Fore" as the “4” “Fours” sounding the same, but with different meaning, why is it that we practically have “4” “Fours”, let’s start with the number “4” as a completion of sorts, where you have the “Four” corners of the worlds, with and in which solidification was created, that spawned the creation of a square that houses “Four” corners, we used in the building of our houses in, as shelters from the elements, and with courtesy of the mind, from each other, trapped inside a box with “4” corner, as the walls close in, secluding oneself from all but the family I was raised in, where at the age of 18, is when it’s collectively agreed upon that one should step outside the Box and into the “Four” corners of the world, with a rude awaking that the world is much more than the “Four” corners one reside in growing up, and once seen how the world really is, we still follow suit in creating our own box of “4” corners and call this Myspace, unaware that there is no space in between, but that which makes up the space in between, as us and the air we breathe.

“For” real though, as in what we believe to be real is fake, but an illusion of the mind, and that in which we think is temporary, such as the Flesh and all things solidified, is “For”- Our – Realization” of Self as it, which is in fact “For” real, but would rather ask the question, ‘Who is ‘This “For”, expecting the answer to be, none other than me/mine, mine, mine, mine “4” times, without realizing that we’re actually Mining our Flesh, with every question we ask in separation from our self, to our self, about the ‘This as our self, “For” ourselves, literally, “For” us, by us, when realized creates “Forward” movement/progress toward stepping outside of the box we placed ourselves in. I mean are you “For” real?

The prediction of a “Forecast” is but the realization of the preprogramming we exist as, thinking that it’s smart to make machines to do work for us, and call this saving lives, because we fail to take responsibility “For” all that is alive as us, but only wanting to save our self-interest, as we follow the footsteps of our “Forebear” our “Forefathers” who was said to be here “Four” scores and 7 years ago, as we the people, need to stop “For” a second and realized that we are that in which we “Foresee” and predict.

It’s now time to step outside the Boxes we live in, and Mind we reside in, within the “4” corner of our Homes, where we’re constantly thinking within the “4” corners of our minds, (so much that our squared boxes turns into a bubble, as we create ourselves into bubble head dolls, with the nonstop shaking of our heads Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes to whatever the mind present/say/tells us to do): And into “4” count Breathing, where one, Inhales “For”: “4” counts, hold it “For” “4” count, (experiencing a moment of who you really are), then Exhale “For” “4” counts and Hold it “For” “4” count, to find yourself Here with and as yourself, in every moment of breath as everything around you.

Investigate Desteni to find out how to live life “For" Real, “For” Real.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 31-five-5/

Day 631: “Five” (5)

An odd number “5” is, as the accumulation of 4 plus 1, and 3 plus 2, or 2 couples and a third leg, usually friend of one of the couples, a basketball team, the age one starts school, here in America, half a decade, the number of fingers and toes on one’s hand or foot, in increments of, a midsize family, a substantial gallon size, the tie breaking factor within a group or a think tank, where the 4 is split and the 1 comes in and breaks the tie, the buildup point of a countdown to 1, where one becomes full of exhilarated energy, a number of ways to do something, the number of people in a boy/girl band or singing group, points on a star, and the number of puffs one would take on a cigarette before taking a break and/or putting it out, and still all that being said that people can relate to, none ever ask the question to self; ‘how many times does it take for you to fall and bump your head before I realize that what I doing to myself and to this world is not sustainable to our physical bodies and that of this existence as a whole, I mean is “5” lumps on the head enough to realize that you’re not headed for/towards Self-Destruction, but are in fact the Heading/Spearhead of destructing oneself and any and everything in your path, I mean we would rather perpetuate “Five” ways of fucking shit up, than to live the first “5” Tools as solutions to change within ourselves, which is to; 1. ‘Embrace everything of what you have accepted and allowed within yourself and this world to become, taking full responsibility for everything that is you 2. Introspection/Investigation, to see within yourself how you have created what you have accepted and allowed within your world and reality to be/exist as you. 3. Writing, as in laying Out/Mapping Out in front of you, your finding/discoveries from your Introspection/Investigation. 4. Self-Forgiveness, as in applying Self-Forgiveness, for each finding/discovery specifically, that you’ve wrote in the Writing phase, to release yourself from your finding/discoveries., basically stating, I see what it is, and take full responsibility for it, as sort of an apology to Self, for perpetuating the disregard of it. 5. Self-Corrective Application, as in your change of participation, where when and as your finding/discoveries would resurface again, what one would instead do, as a point of correction, to no longer accept and allow oneself to purposefully participate in such finding/discoveries again, just for starters to see how using the Number “5” can be as supportive as “5” Fingers and “5” Toes on one hand and foot are to your Human Physical Body. And this is how I’ve seen/viewed and participated in the number “5” throughout my life.

To get a more in depth Understanding of these Tools/Solutions click HERE to start the process of understanding you in all your facades.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 632-six-6/

Day 632: “Six” (6)

Growing up in religion the number “6” was defined to me as any worst case scenario happening at any time, in the twinkling of an eye, as “666” the mark of the Beast, where it was said that if I didn’t follow the word of God, I would be branded with this mark of the Beast “666” on my forehead and would die and go to hell and burn for eternity, that fed on my imagination to the point of shaking in my boots whenever it was mentioned and/or brought up during church service, which brings into question why was this number “6” and the superstition of 13 the only two numbers, as the bad ones and all the rest cool?

I mean I follow this superstition for a while into adulthood, where I became a conspiracy theorist and started looking for the number “666” within thing, believing it to be signs of the end of the world and/or the New World Order, where I saw it in symbols and logos such as VISA, Stars and so on, which was fascinating to say the least, more so that the world never ended, Jesus never came and I was already in Hell, lol, but still then the point of not knowing is where the point of Fear steps in, along with being pressured/forced into believing that I should shy away from using this number, (as if I had “Six” dollars in my pocket, I better say Five) or else something bad would happen, by the mere mention of it. “Six”, “Six”, “Six”, see nothing happened, but couldn’t see that due to being brainwashed into believing that something will.

In Basketball, the “6th” man would come off the bench, that didn’t make the starting five, stating that he/she wasn’t good enough and would only come in as a sub. When one of the starting Five would get tired or hurt, again another Negative aspect being used to describe the number “6”.

To take it one step further, the “6st” letter of the alphabet is the letter F, meaning you Failed, as per my report card, if ever I got an F on it, stating that I didn’t try to comprehend the subject matter, but gave up before I even got started, to the resistance of it in my head. In High School, you had “6” periods as classes you had to attend in order to graduate from school before heading to College, but because of the failures I purposely created for myself in High School, I didn’t want to go, but still graduated with a 3.0 grade point average, I mean I was sick of the commonsensical nonsense being taught in school and wanted to explore the world even more, that would make the world my school, so to get away from it all, I joined the military, during the “6th” month of the year, in June and 4 years later got out the same month. I’ve been through and to “6” countries throughout my life time, but always found myself back Here with me, re-inventing myself for the “Sixth” time and each time would place me one step closer to where I am now, walking my process.

So through it all, I’ve went from being scared to mention the word/number “6”, thinking that it had something to do with death, out of the preprogrammed then brainwashed fear, I existed as, into seeing it as a sign that the world was coming to an end, to being the odd ball as an even number, the “6th man outside any group, waiting to be accepted, when I really didn’t accept myself, but only judged me, to creating my life as a purposeful Failure, while comprehending the subject matter, to running away from what I couldn’t stand for, but would later fine out in the world, as myself after re-inventing myself for the “6th time, to sitting Here at 11:40 am (which is “6”) writing Day 632 of my blog about the number “Six” (6), that’s part of walking my process to reach my utmost potential.

But I wouldn’t be Here if it wasn’t for Desteni and the Desteni I Process that started me on this Journey to life, for that I am eternally grateful, and I may see you again on this subject matter on day “666”, with a bit more detail into the phenomenon about “666”, but until then;

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 3-seven-7/

Day 633: “Seven” (7)

They say that on the ”Seventh” day God rested after the Six days of creation, therefore in Christianity, Sunday is seen as a day of rest, which is the “7th” day, where growing up I was taught that this number was to be looked at as a Positive sign of Gods presence, and so saw it as such, that is until I got to Las Vegas and saw that “777” meant luck, or that you’re lucky, when playing slot machines or gambling game, then start associating the number seven to being lucky as well, with no realization that the number “7” (as well as 1 – 6) should be looked at/seen as the accumulation of 1+1+1 in Oneness and Equality with one another, coming together and doing that which is best for all life, always.

In Numerology, the significance of the number “7”, is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth, where it is equated to the capital letter ‘T’. It is also said that the number “7” doesn’t take anything for face value, it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths, and that the “7” knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions’, which to me is a bunch of pretty word that excuses the point of Self-Responsibility, in looking for something outside of oneself, instead of looking within, to realize who self really is, into embracing one’s acceptances and allowances then correcting oneself for them, into redefinition and living the change.

I mean ( and back to Religion and the Bible) in the Bible the number “7” is used “735” times (54 times in Revelations alone), this is significant because the number “7” is seen as the foundation of God’s word, (which is interesting to say the least), but more interesting is, if you include with this count how many times “Sevenfold” (6) and the word “Seventh” (119) is used, the total jumps to 860 references, then 8 and 6 adds up to 14 which is a multiplication of “7” x 2, or “7” + “7”, which is just random knowledge and information, but seen by some as a deep form of thinking.
And if that’s not enough for you, the Bible as a whole was originally divided into “7” major divisions, which are 1) the Laws; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and "7") the book of Revelation, and to take this Conspiracy one step further that feeds on the Brainwashed Imagination of the ‘common’ man, the total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or "7" x "7", ‘Demon’- strating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.

And to feed more on the mind of the Believer it was said that Jesus performed “Seven” miracles on God’s holy Sabbath Day (which ran from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset), that would affirm its continued sacredness to God and necessity in the life of the believer, which seem more to me, like a sacrifice of oneself, in the name of an entity one has never seen.

But still then, within that, we choose to cower behind the bible, with an innate belief that Jesus and his army of angels is going to come and cleanse the earth (as a Purge of sorts) of all the bad people on it, (non-believer), I mean if you really have a good look at this Murderous Ideology, you hate Wars and hate killings, but through this Religious belief system and going by what the bible says, wouldn’t this entity be perpetuating the same War like atmosphere and Killing upon the world as a whole, if it were to take place? So, it’s been passed time for us to really have a good look at how this accumulation of numbers to the number “7” as a sideshow of sorts, has affected our ability to really see ourselves within any and everything that is Here, to the point of now having to take responsibility, for our fuckups, but still choose to wait for the “7” Heavens to open and somebody to come down and save us, when responsibility should and ultimately will be taking by Self, therefore;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for myself, what I have participated in, by myself, in my world and reality, on this earth, but instead let myself be blinded by the sideshow that the number “7” is, within the Religious ideology of a belief system that state that I should seek for, search for the Truth that is who I really am, outside of myself to be complete and reach perfection, by following and believing in the number “7” to be the foundation of the word of God, and so on and so forth, instead of Self-Forgiveness, which would then open up the point of the accumulation of 1+1+1 all coming together in Oneness and Equality, doing that which is best for all, always in all ways, treating each and every form of life Equally, as you and I would like to be treated.

Thanks for reading.

Desteni.org
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 4-eight-8/

Day 634: “Eight” (8)

Lucky number “8” as per Chinese ideology, because it sounds like a word they use, that means to generate wealth, therefore it’s lucky, which is totally and Egotistical way of adapting Greed to the number “8” instead of, it being seen as the accumulation of 1+1+1 and so on. I mean it’s pretty fascinating how we come up with ways to change what’s set in stone, per se to suit our self-interest, and in this case God being our money, which is interesting because “8” sideway is the infinity sign, that God laid out for us, where we find ourselves going around in circles, thinking/believing we’re about to attain something, and every time we get back to the start point, we somehow forget the lap we just made, then think that we’re doing it for the first time, discovering the same old shit we’ve placed Here from before and call that Infinity, but in fact a time loop, this is more evident in race car races, where on some tracks they race around a figure “8”, chasing after a Win, in the midst of an energy experience, an “Eight” (Energy High) if you’re looking at the word that way, the same as we do on the race track in our minds following thoughts around in the midst of an energy experience, chasing a Win, hoping to see the checkered flag, but it never comes and find ourselves back at the starting point, waiting for the next race to begin.

I mean the number “8” is found in every facade of life, while ironically meaning different things to different groups, culture, races’, religions and belief system, where speaking of which, take numerology for instance, where ‘the “8” is the Great Karmic equalizer, a force that just as easily creates as well as destroy. Where it is said that when the “8” comes knocking, you can be assured that you will reap what you’ve sown’, which to me sound like a fear tactic as usual, for some to shy away from, and other to be drawn toward, but only if it’s in your ‘Chart’ as they put it, which screams udder separation, instead of the accumulative factor of 1+1+1, the equation of life, to obtain an Equal and One Life for all of us and them too, as you and me.

Then of course you have in the bible the number “8” representing a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man’s ‘true ‘born again’ event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life. It’s funny how when putting profound words in front of statements of self-interest, such as the word ‘True’ or ‘Truth’, we claim validation of the statement and whole heartedly be-Lie-ve whatever’s being said to be so, same as saying; ‘but I’m telling you the truth though, I mean outside of skepticism, if what’s ‘True’ is true, why does the word ‘true’ have to be added to the mentioning of what’s being said, for example when the Truth is mentioned HERE, there’s no extra additive/addons stating, ‘This is the Truth’, because what’s being talked about/discussed/explain and shown to Self about yourself, is plain ole common sense, which in this day and age is uncommon to us, because we still choose to search for the Truth outside of ourselves, on the race track of the world and in our minds, as the infinity sign that we have created the number “8” out of, as a never ending Energy Experience, as I see it. So;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the number “8” as in the chase after any form of Win, in the midst of a never ending energy experience, where as a collective I have used it as a sign of luck in some instances, a great Karmic equalizer in others, and as a New beginning, thinking that I would be truly ‘born again’ when I died, into eternal life, but with the catch 22 of, having to be a believer, and follower of the word of God , as we come to know it in this day and age, not realizing that remnants of this side of my personality was already laid out, preplanned for me, that I’ve integrated within and as myself, by the age of “8”, to now that’s full blown, that I’ve believed to be ‘true’ and who I am, which can’t be more further from the truth of who I really am as the accumulation of 1+1+1 in Equality and Oneness with everything as life, doing and living that which is best for Life in always in all ways, Therefore I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to chase after such energy experiences into infinity and beyond around the track of an “8”, but instead to become equal to and one with who self really is, that way I reach my utmost potential and able to live as an actual, practical living example of doing that which is best for all life, that would assist all to become the accumulation of 1+1+1, into infinity and beyond, until the line is broken and all experience forward movement as progress in one’s process.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 35-nine-9/

Day 635: “Nine” (9)

1+8/2+7/3+6/4+5/3x3 and of course the 1+1+1 equation, comprises the number “9”, but I would like to look a bit deeper into how we have defined, view and see this number, into correcting my stance towards it. Most of the numbers I’ve seen thus far all have this under tone of spirituality and religion connect to it and I’m sure the number “9” is no different, and also mathematical equations that is the makeup of most all the things we have created in this reality and have defined as our calling cards of creation (so to speak), unaware of the consequences we would and Now face for the creations we’ve made using our self-created mathematical equations, courtesy of our Minds.

Fascinating how in numerology the number “9” is a melting pot for mixed emotions/characters/titles and label anywhere from signifying Universal Love to learning to say ‘No’, creative abilities, to mysticism and every other thing in between, such as high Ideals, popularity to sensitivity, thing is, we should all be adaptable to living these word as an unconditional expression of who we really are, and not just because we have a number”9” on a chart that says so.

Then you have the number “9” being used 49 times in the Bible, symbolizing divine completeness or conveying the meaning of finality, being that Christ died on the “9th” hour of the day at 3pm, that plays into the whole making the way of salvation open to everyone thing, and also representing the “9” fruits of God holy spirit, which are Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, Joy, Kindness, ‘Long suffering’, Love, Peace and Self-control, which is interesting when put into perspective.

Thing is we have accepted within our preprogrammed reality the idea of having to ‘Suffer Long’, for a long time, our entire lives to be exact, while having to be Joyful and Peaceful and Faithful to the cause, while showing this Love and Kindness to others, without realizing ourselves to be controlled by the Mind we believe is who we are that is not ourselves, in order to be in the grace of God to be able to go to this place we call Heaven, that everyone wants to attain to, but NO one wants to have to die to get there.

Interesting enough when one is told that there is a process that’s going on, that would bring Heaven to earth and that we are the key to it, no one wants to hear it, let alone do the work need within each individual self to make this happen, but would rather spend another “9” lives asleep at the wheel, while driving ourselves and this world/earth/planet right into the ground, from which the Physical/Life was created, taking the life we have, back into a form of ashes and dust, that’s stated along Clearly with the nursery rhyme; ‘Ashes, Ashes, We all fall Down”, during the Ring we’re making around the Rosy or Rosary, in any way you want to put it, meaning that we’ve been going around in circle, repeating the same shit over and over again, more than “Nine” times even, to the point of teaching our Kids to make a circle and hold hand, then spin around until you get dizzy and fall down, and that’s how life is and yours will be defined in this world and/or religious belief systems we participate in, I mean is “9” the number of brain cells we have or can we wake up and see that something has to give, and that something is us? And that’s all I got to say about that.

But with “9” as the accumulation of 1+1+1 and so on into it, more can and will be done that will enact change in this world and on this planet, that all starts with the equation 1+1 = You, Me and more. Investigate Desteni.org.

Thanks for reading.
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

https://carltontedford.wordpress.com/20 ... 36-ten-10/

Day 636: “Ten” (10)

An even number “10” is, comprised of two groups of 5, that when working together can get an awful lot done in one setting, making any Business, Organization, Foundation, Company, Think Tank or Corporation excel at whatever the status quo is, which is pretty much standard operating procedures for those that are successful – that should be standard operating procedure for those of us in this world who still chose to separate ourselves from one another, going against each other, in the form of competition, that divides the “Ten” into competitive teams of 5 in most cases, chasing after the rush given, status gained, when Winning a Prize/Money is on the table and being that of a starting point, now don’t get me wrong, there is a such thing as a Healthy competition, if it’s done in a way of assisting the other group/team or person, to maintain a level of stability within whatever the situation may cause for, with awareness, but seldom used, that could and will be the bases for change in this world and the norm in our reality.

If you ask someone what are “10” things you like about yourself, you would probably get a moment of silence, into contemplation, being that we’ve always looked for something outside of ourselves to define who we are, therefore what we look to like about us, becomes superficial and the “Ten” things of substance is never reached, but paused in the midst of answering, because we’ve never investigated ourselves this way before, but could tell you “10” things we like about someone else close to us, consisting mostly of what they’ve done for us, and not who they really are as a person, I mean this is a cool test for oneself to see how well we really know ourselves, and self-honestly as I am writing this for the first times, I take note and will do it for myself as well.

All and all, and throughout this short series, what I constantly see, is that so many of us in this world have taken ourselves for granted into thinking/believing we’re powerless and/or only able to be a certain way in order to attain certain things in this reality, as the classification of our preprogrammed design and Playing it out to the fullest extent of the word, while taking away from Self and giving all the credit to an entity no one has ever really seen in this reality and/or realized what you see/have seen is really you, as well as you are what you speak, if what you speak about is the unconditional expression of the words you use, in that way the definitions/significance of the numbers we use suit our utmost potential and not our self-interest, and if the significance is based on that which is best for all/all Life equally, then you would see the 1+1+1 equation being lives in full affect, with all in unison, in Oneness and Equality with one another, that would be Heaven on Earth. Therefore;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live my life in separation from knowing who I am, as all as life, as the accumulation factor of the 1+1+1 equation, until all come together in Oneness and Equality, to achieve a world without spite or strife, but striving to perfect ourselves, to reach our utmost potential, but first have to let down our guard toward one another, with the acceptance of who each one really is, to learn from ourselves as each other, that would no longer give way to accepting and allowing ourselves to look in the mirror in disgust, with not being able to mention the “Ten” things of substances that we like about ourselves, to in fact getting to know who the Man/Woman in the mirror really is, to see the abundance of things we haven’t notice within the universe that we are, and so;

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take notice of me and my own abilities within myself and everything around me as “1” individual in the 1+1+1 equation that is connected to the “2” in more ways than “1”, that would make way for a “Third” party to realize oneself, before seeing “4” way that a process can be walked individually, being that we’re at different locations within our individual processes, but are utilizing the first “5” points/tools of changing me, that would make the way I see the number “6” more than a Negative attribute, but the accumulation factor that is Part of the 1+1+1 equation, no longer being Trapped in one’s mind marveling at the magnificence of the number “7”, but to instead to put my head together with “8” heads moving forward in one direction, with the objective in mind of stopping all Long Suffering for all, that is part of the “9” fruits of ‘God’s’ Holy Spirit’, to become one as the “10” in Unison where, as, so within the universe that is me, so without within the universe that houses this existence and a whole, standing up together and living life in abundance. And that concludes this short series on the numbers, words and in between - s of “1 thru “10”

Thanks for reading.

Desteni.org

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”