Carlton's Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marlen

Re: Carlton's Journey To Life

Postby Marlen » 20 Mar 2014, 06:04

Hi Carlton, cool to explore how we place trust outside of ourselves within knowledge and information.

You can consider investigating further on the following:
"I commit myself to no longer place myself in the position of thinking/perceiving/believing that I am being put in a “catch 22” (In between a rock and a hard place) per say, but instead understand that I am believing the information to be true because it suits my self-interest which makes me react energetically feeding my mind consciousness system in order for me to remain enslaved. "
Especifically meaning How it suits your self-interest and why is it that we then manipulate ourselves to want to believe in something to satisfy whatever expectations or beliefs we have, instead of gauging such self-interest in relation to establishing self-honesty within you.

So, because there's not much data as to what kind of knowledge or information this is - and if it's meant to not be public - you can walk this for yourself to investigate further what specifically of such knowledge were you trying to use to satisfy your self-interest, and the same goes for further investigation on:
"I commit myself to stopping my mind from wanting to inquire about and hold on to the information that I received to be used as leverage against the Third party, out of self-interest and spite."
Wherein you can first through self forgiveness open up why exactly would you use such information as leverage against the third party, why do you hold such self-interest against them? why is there spite? where is it coming from? And that's how you will be able to understand this point better for yourself.

Thanks for sharing

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 20 Mar 2014, 08:30

Thanks Marlen.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 22 Mar 2014, 07:11

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... at-you-do/

Day 14: What Motivates You to Do What You Do?

Throughout my life I have been one to only do things if I was motivated. It starts with being rewarded as a child if I did something that my parents wanted me to do or learned how to do something. I would receive praise. The motivation was things like; if I cleaned my room, I could go outside and play. The other was using fear as a scare tactic to get motivated to do things and get things done. Using the same example, if I didn’t clean my room I would get punished. From then on I would only be motivated to do things if I was going to receive something out of it. Like money.
I have come accustom to “if I can’t get anything out of it, I’m not motivated to do it. It could be as simple as a friend needing a ride some place and because I’m not motivated to do it, I will make up an excuse as to why I’m unable to give them a ride, when all alone it’s because there’s nothing in it for me.

I realize that motivation shouldn’t have any rewards or fear as a scare tactic attached to it. So in that, I am walking the point of changing reward and fear/scare tactic as motivation to things because it is common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use being rewarded as motivation to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fear as a scare tactic to get motivated to getting things done and having to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use money as motivation to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/perceive/believe that I need to be motivated to do things.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that motivation shouldn’t have any reward and fear attached to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come accustom to “if I can’t get anything out of it” to not be motivated to do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make up an excuse as to why I’m unable to give a friend a ride because of lack of motivation.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to do things because it is common sense.

I commit myself to when and as I use reward as motivation to do things, I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in the need a reward character hinders me from getting things done and thus inhibits me from being as effective as I am able to be.

I commit myself to when and as I use fear as a scare tactic to get motivated to getting things done and having to do thing, I stop and breathe. I see/realize/understand that using fear as a scare tactic hinders me from focusing on the task at hand because I am too scared thinking about the what if factor and thus inhibits me from being as effective as I am able to be. Therefore,

I commit myself to no longer use fear as a scare tactic to get motived to get things done and having to do things, but instead use common sense in understanding why things need to be done and do it.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself using money as motivation to do things, I stop and breathe. I realize that by using money as motivation to doing things I tend to rush to finish in chase of getting the money which I end up doing the job hap hazardly, which hinders me from being focus and thus inhibits me from doing the job as effective and I am able to.

I commit myself to UN-accustom myself to needing motivation to getting things done and having to do things.

I commit myself to no longer having to make up an excuse to give a friend a ride because of lack of motivation.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 24 Mar 2014, 03:55

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... nd-defeat/

Day 15: Accepting Betrayal and Defeat

I have throughout my life accepted and allowed betrayal and defeat. Whenever I have been betrayed I would just chalk it up as defeat, because I thought that there wasn’t anything that I can do about it. Saying to them inside my head; “karma’s a muthaf@!ka” and leaving it as that. Then later on I would walk around wondering, why don’t they get what they deserve? Then I would get angry about nothing happening to them and start wishing that something would happen. I spent all of my time blaming, pointing the finger, ranting and raging about how they did me wrong, playing the victim and all along I didn’t take into consideration all the signs that I was receiving leading up to the point of being betrayed. I had separated myself placing myself inside my own little bubble world doing my own thing instead of focusing on those in my life. With this being said;

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept betrayal and defeat being that whenever I have been betrayed I would chalk it up as defeat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there isn’t anything that I can do about being betrayed and therefore I experience being defeated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/perceive/believe that I have been defeated and then give up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that “karma is a muthaF@!ka” and leave it at that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry about nothing happening to them and start wishing that something would happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my emotions within and as me of anger make me manifest the expressed act of wishing that something would happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spent all of my time blaming, pointing the finger, ranting and raging about how others did me wrong, playing the victim and all along not taken into consideration all the signs that I was receiving leading up to the point of being betrayed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself placing myself inside my own little bubble world doing my own thing, instead of focusing on those in my life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand the by accepting betrayal and defeat, I am saying that it’s ok for me to be betrayed and the statement of me condoning such betrayal to happen.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that Karma doesn’t play out according to my lack of taking responsibility for not acting on the signs that I was given and is not a substitute for having to face myself and taking the easy route in admitting defeat.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself accepting and allowing betrayal and defeat chalking it all up thinking that karma will step in for me to not have to face myself and take responsibility for not acting on the signs that I received and taking the easy route in admitting defeat, I stop and breathe.

I realize that my participation in the blaming, playing victim character hinders me from addressing the situation in which I let happen by not acting on the signs that I was given. I also realize that karma doesn’t play out according to my lack of taking responsibility and thus inhibits me from being as effective as I am able to be.

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow betrayal and defeat to control me into giving in to my mind to direct me into believing that karma is the cure all for me to not take responsibility, but instead I will step outside my own little bubble world and come back here to physical reality focusing on those around me so that I may act on any sign given and not chalk it up as defeat.

I commit myself to stopping my emotional energetic reacting in situation in which I am failing to take responsibility by investigating through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application the reason why it is that I have continued to fail to take responsibility for not wanting to take responsibility for my actions.

I commit myself to standing up from within not wanting to take responsibility for my actions to taking responsibility and changing my giving into defeat to being responsible for what is best for all life and living that responsibility.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 26 Mar 2014, 04:54

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... in-denial/

Day 16: Living in Denial

I realized a pattern that I have to want to deny that things are happening without my knowledge. It’s like I don’t want to believe it. I don’t want to hear it and it can’t be true. Then deny to myself the thought never crossed my mind; which is a lie. I would hide myself from facing the fact that things are happening without my knowledge. When I was a child I had this thing that I did whenever I didn’t want to hear what was being said were I would cover my ears and make “Blah” noises until they stop talking. Now, I try to bury myself in other thing to take the thought of it being a fact that things happen without my knowledge out of my mind.

I see/realize/understand that by burying myself in other things I am creating more consequences for myself, which would have not been there if I would have face what I am denying head on as it was happening or as I caught wind of it. Denial often comes in the simplest form. I could be by myself and do something stupid/embarrassing and then tell myself, “I didn’t do that”, “That wasn’t me” and believe it. Then go about my merry way and again and again it happens, not taken into consideration the consequences I have to walk through that’s been building up within me throughout my life and the pain I experience linked to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny that things are happening without my knowledge and to myself the thought never crossing my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny to myself the thought never crossed my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself from facing the fact that things happen without my knowledge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in my childhood have a thing that I did whenever I didn’t want to hear what was being said.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bury myself in other things to take the thought of it being a fact that things happen without my knowledge out of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this as a remedy to not have to face the fact.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by burying myself in other things I am creating more consequences for myself, which would have not been there if I would have faced what I am denying head on as it was happening or as I caught wind of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allow myself to do something stupid/embarrassing when I am by myself and then tell myself, “I didn’t do that”, “That wasn’t me” and believe it, then go about my merry way and again and again it continue to happen.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration the consequences I have to walk through that’s been building up within me throughout my life and the pain I would experience linked to it.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself denying that things happen without my knowledge and to myself the thought never crossing my mind, I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in the denial character is me diluting myself into not believing what is a fact which inhibits me from seeing what happen without my knowledge and thus hinders me from being as effective as I am able to be.

I commit myself to no longer hide myself from facing the fact that things happen without my knowledge, but instead when and as I catch wind of things that is happening without my knowledge I will investigate in the moment and no longer leave it to chance.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself denying what I have done, when I am by myself, I stop and breathe. I realized that denying what I have done when I am by myself creates more consequences for me to have to walk through and these consequences are linked to the pain I experienced. In this I commit myself to no longer denying what I have done when I am by myself, but instead become self-honest and correct myself.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself burying myself in other things, I stop and breathe. I realize that by burying myself in other things I am creating more consequences that wouldn’t have been there if I would have faced what I am denying in the moment.

I commit myself to facing what I am in denial of in the moment, and no longer accept and allow myself to live in denial.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 28 Mar 2014, 08:00

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... -the-next/

Day 17: Switching from One Personality to the Next

It’s interesting how I switch from one personality to the next in the presents of different people. I have observed myself throughout the day. What I find is, say for instance a girl is walking by, I correct my posture and or my facial expression and if I have my headphones on I would make a few subtle dance moves to try and catch her eye. On the other hand, let say a guy or group of guys walks by, I would switch to being self-righteous. Another one is when a family or single parent with a young child or a baby in stroller walks by, I put on a smile and show the utmost care and respect to the parent.

I see/realize/understand by switching back and forth from one personality to the next, I am keeping myself trapped within my own little bubble of separation. Separating myself from who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to switch from one personality to the next in the presence of different people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to correct my posture, facial expression and if I have headphones on, make a few subtle dance moves when a girl walks by to try and catch her eye.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to switch to being self-righteous when a guy or group of guys walks by.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when a family or single parent with young children or a baby in a stroller walks by; I put on a smile and show the utmost care and respect to the parent.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand by switching back and forth from one personality to the next; I am keeping myself trapped within my own little bubble of separation. Separating myself from who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from who I am as life, because I have created different personalities.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself switching from one personality to the next in the presence of different people, I stop and breathe. I realize that my constant switching back and forth from one personality to the next inhibits me from being here as who I am as life and thus, hinders me from being as effective as I am able to be.

I commit myself to no longer switch personalities in the presence of different people, but instead I will remain here as who I am as life.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself correcting my posture and or facial expressions and if I have on my headphones on make a few subtle dance moves to try and catch the eye of a girl walks by, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am compromising myself by switching personalities and I am not here.

I commit myself to no longer compromise myself when a girl walks by, but instead remain here as; who I am as life.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself switch to being self-righteous when a guy or group of guys walks by, I stop and breathe. I realize that by being self-righteous I am placing myself on a platform above others and being judgmental.

I commit myself to no longer separate myself from other guys when they walks by, but instead I will remain here as; who I am as life.

I commit myself to stopping the separation of myself from myself and to no longer keep myself trapped within my own little bubble of separation, but instead I will continue investigating through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application the extent in which I have trapped myself.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 30 Mar 2014, 06:02

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... t-to-hear/

Day 18: Structuring Question to get the Answer you want to hear

I structure questions to get the answer that I want to hear, through word play. For example, instead of saying; “Did I do this correctly”? I would say; “Is this not the way it’s supposed to be done”? If I didn’t do it correctly the answer would be yes to the way I re-structured the question. Which seems simple enough but that’s when I would say; “Yes” it’s done correctly or” Yes” it’s not done correctly” which become confusing after a while. I would continue on with my line of questioning until I heard the answer that I wanted to hear. I also would word a question in a way that would solicit a response. Let’s say the question is; “Hey did you and so and so go to this place together”? Instead I would say; “Hey in your travels to this place, did you happen to see so and so”? In this way it doesn’t sound accusatory.

I realized that by structuring the questions to get the answer I wanted to hear and to solicit a response, I am covering up the fact that I didn’t know what I was doing and didn’t want to ask to be shown the correct way of doing it because I let my Ego set in. Secondly by soliciting a response I am too scared to ask the question from what I have created and believed in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to structure questions to get the answers that I want to hear, through word play.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by structuring question to get the answer that I want to hear, through word play I am creating conflict by manipulating the question to get the answer I want to hear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to re-structure the question; “Did I do this correctly” to; “Is this not the way it’s supposed to be done”? Then if I get a “Yes” response, I would purposely continue with a line of questioning that is confusing, until I heard the answer that I wanted to hear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that by structuring the question, to get the answer I wanted to hear, I was covering up the fact that I didn't know what I was doing and didn’t want to ask to be shown the correct way of doing it because I let my Ego set in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to word a question in a way that would solicit a response.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of asking the question as; “Hey did you and so and so go to this place together” say “Hey in your travels to this place, did you happen to see so and so” and in this way it doesn’t sound accusatory.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that by soliciting a response, I am too scared to ask the question from what I have created and believed in my mind.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself structuring questions to get the answers that I want to hear, through word play, I stop and breathe. I realize that by structuring questions to get the answer that I want to hear I am creating conflict by manipulating the question to get the answer that I want to hear.

I commit myself to no longer structure questions to get the answer I want to hear through manipulation but instead I will accept the answer that’s given and make the necessary corrections.

I commit myself to no longer structure questions, then if I get a “Yes” response purposely continue with a line of questioning that is confusing but instead, simply ask a question without it being confusing.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself structuring a question to get the answer I want to hear, I stop and breathe,. I realize that I am covering up the fact that I don’t know what I was doing and didn’t want to ask to be shown the correct way of doing it because I let my Ego set in.

I commit myself to no longer act as if I know what I am doing but instead, I will ask to be shown the correct way of doing it.

I commit myself to stopping my Ego from setting in whenever I don’t understand or can’t explain something.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself wording a question to solicit a response, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am too scared to ask the question from what I have created and believe in my mind.

I commit myself to no longer word a question to solicit a response but instead, use writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to assist and support myself to investigating and stopping my mind from creating and believing it.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 01 Apr 2014, 01:47

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... isiveness/

Day 19: My Indecisiveness

I am indecisive at times. When handling my responsibilities, a thought comes up to take care of a certain task. Then another thought pops up saying “no do this first”. I start questioning myself; “Should I do it or not”, instead of doing one task then going to the next. Another example is while shopping see something different than what I came there for and start thinking, “Should I get this or that”.
I realize that by being indecisive, I am giving my power away to my mind to decide for me, then get frustrated because I didn’t make a sound decision and or stick with the decision I made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times be indecisive when handling my responsibilities and a thought comes up to take care of a certain task. Then another thought pops up saying “no do this first. I start questioning myself; “Should I do it, should I not”, instead of doing one task then going to the next.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to question myself; “Should I do it or not, instead of doing one task then going to the next.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to while shopping see something different than what I came there for and start thinking, “Should I get this or that”, instead of sticking to what I came there for.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that by being indecisive, I am giving my power away to my mind to decide for me, then get frustrated because I didn’t make a sound decision and or stick with the decision that I made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind decide for me, because I didn’t make a sound decision and stick with the decision that I made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated because I was unable to make a sound decision and or stick with the decision that I made.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to make a sound decision because of my indecisiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/perceive/believe that it is ok and normal to be indecisive, that just the way thing is, not seeing that I was giving my power to my mind to decide for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to my mind to decide for me.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself, at times being indecisive when handling my responsibilities or shopping, I stop and breathe. I realize that by being indecisive I am giving my power away to my mind to decide for me, then get frustrated because I didn’t make a sound decision and or stick with the decision that I made.

I commit myself to no longer question myself when handling my responsibilities but instead I will do one task and go to the next.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself while shopping see something different than what I came there for and start thinking, “Should I get this or that”, I take a breath to stop my mind from racing and instead stick to what I came there for.

I commit myself to no longer let my mind decide for me, but instead I will make a sound decision without questioning myself and stick to it.

I commit myself to no longer think/perceive/believe that it is ok and normal to be indecisive, but instead realize that I am giving my power away to my mind to decide for me and I must stop my mind by making a decision and sticking to it.

I commit myself to no longer becoming frustrated when I am unable to make a sound decision and or stick with the decision that I made, but instead realize that this is just an excuse to not want to take responsibility for making a decision, so stand up and make a sound decision and stick with it.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 03 Apr 2014, 03:39

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... sprobably/

Day 20: Hypotheticals/What if’s/Maybe’s/Probably

I was talking to a friend and he was saying how another friend had blew him off. (Didn’t call him back like he said he would). Normally I would take that opportunity to give my input and come up with hypotheticals, what if’s, maybe’s and probably. I would say things like; “It’s probably because of another person that he blew you off” or “Maybe he’s busy” or “What if this or that happened”. I didn’t use any hypotheticals. I said to him; “I’m not going to make that assumption” and that was that. All this time I have been putting ideas into people’s minds, speaking with no facts behind what I am saying. I was creating consequences in others relationships by causing friction and conflict. I wondered why I was put in that same position.

I realize that I am the cause of it all by accepting and allowing myself to believe hypotheticals, what if’s/maybe’s and probably.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to normally take the opportunity to give my input and come up with hypotheticals, what if’s, maybe’s and probably when a friend was saying how another friend blew him off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say things like; “It’s probably because of another person that he blew you off” or “What if this or that happened.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see /realize/understand that all this time I have been putting ideas into people’s minds, speaking with no fact behind what I am saying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create consequences in others relationships by causing friction and conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wonder why l was put in that same position.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am the cause of it all by accepting and allowing myself to believe hypotheticals/what if’s/maybe’s and probably.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself taking the opportunity to give my input and come up with hypotheticals, I stop and breathe. I realized that all this time I have been putting ideas into people’s minds, speaking with no fact behind what I am saying.

I commit myself to no longer come up with hypotheticals when given the opportunity to give my input, but instead if I don’t have a factual response I will say; “I’m not going to make that assumption” and leave it at that.

I commit myself to no longer put ideas into people’s minds, speaking with no facts behind what I am saying. But instead if I don’t have a factual response, I will say; “I’m not going to make that assumption”, and leave it at that.

I commit myself to no longer create consequences in others relationships by causing friction and conflict, but instead I will not place myself in the position of creating consequences in others relationships any more.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself wondering why I was put in that same position, I stop and breathe. I realized that I am the cause of it all by accepting and allowing myself to believe hypotheticals/what if’s/maybe’s and probably.

I commit myself to no longer use hypotheticals in my conversations with others.

Carlton

Postby Carlton » 05 Apr 2014, 02:45

http://carltontedford.wordpress.com/201 ... g-my-body/

Day 21: Disregarding My Body

I have been disregarding my body my entire life. I would blame my body for things not going how I wanted them to go in my world and reality. For example; When I would go to the gym and work out, thinking that I needed to look a certain way to attract certain people (female). I.E. When in a relationship and you and your partner break up for some reason or another, so you beg and plead for your partner to take you back and that you will do anything to get back with them. You even go as far as saying; “I’ll kill myself” because I can’t live without you. That’s disregarding the body. I used to go jogging out of self-interest. That’s disregarding my body. I used to go long periods of time without drinking any water. That’s disregarding the body. Instead of cooking at home I use to only eat fast food and sweets. That’s disregarding the body. Sitting around making up things in my mind and becoming angry at what I made up is disregarding the body. Whenever I experienced pain in my body, I would say, “What’s wrong with me”, not seeing, realizing and understanding that my body was SHOWING me what I have accepted and allowed. That’s disregarding the body. I thought I was in control, when in fact I wasn’t. I have given my power away to my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body my entire life, blaming my body for things not going how I wanted them to go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my body for things not going how I wanted them to go in my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body by going to the gym and working out, thinking that I need to look a certain way to attract certain people (female).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a collective when in a relationship with a partner break up for some reason or another and beg and plead for the partner to take you back and that you will do anything to get back with them, and go as far as saying; “I’ll kill myself” because I can’t live without you. Not see that that is disregarding the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body by going jogging out of self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body by going long periods of time without drinking any water.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body when I used to only eat fast food and sweets, instead of cooking at home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body whenever I would sit around and make up things in my mind and become angry at what I made up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my body whenever I experienced pain by saying, “What’s wrong with me”.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my body was SHOWING me what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I was in control, when in fact I wasn’t. I have given my power away to my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to my mind.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself disregarding my body, I stop and breathe. I realize that by disregarding my body I am accepting and allowing my mind to direct me into believing that my body is lessor than my mind when in fact it is the opposite.

I commit myself to no longer disregard my body as believing that my body is lessor than my mind, but to understand that it is the opposite.

I commit myself to no longer blame my body for things not going how I wanted them to go in my world and reality, but instead I will take responsibility and correct them as to not disregard my body.

I commit myself to no longer disregard my body by going to the gym thinking that I need to look a certain way to attract certain people (female).

I commit myself to no longer disregard my body by saying that I will harm my body to get back with a partner.

I commit myself to no longer doing things that is disregarding to my body.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going long periods of time without drinking water, I stop and breathe. I realize that water is essential to my body and to go without it for a long period of time is harmful to my body.

I commit myself to no longer harm my body by not drinking enough water, but instead I will listen to my body and drink water whenever it is needed.

I commit myself to cooking at home more.

I commit myself to no longer sit around and make up things in my mind and become angry at what I made up, but instead I will stop my by mind using the tools of writing and self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to whenever I experience pain know that it is my body showing me what I have accepted and allowed.

I commit myself to no longer give my power away to my mind, but instead understand that the real power is life in the physical.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”