Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Place your Blogs Here
AnthonyF

Re: Anthony Field's Journey to Life

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/exercise/@anthonyfi ... wn-methods

Discovering our own methods

I had decided to write this post actually in relation to exercise and workout routines and such. You know, there are so many different types that can be found, but also lots of which are the same from each source. And of course they can work for keeping healthy and fit etc, but it’s just as easy (and fun) to discover workouts, stretches, movements that also can (and possibly work more effectively) than those that are commonly known of.

I’ve been seeing what works for me at the time. Stretching out my arms or legs etc, or building muscle, or getting fit, whatever it is, because there are NO ‘set’ ways of doing this, all it simply is, is a matter of seeing what works for me. I know a part of me is being worked out or working effectively through my own discovery and such. Because in the past, I have strictly followed for example, certain exercises and such because I believed they were the only ones I could use that would work - not so. There are too many that can be discovered! So, I suggest to experiment with what works for YOU. And as I said, it’s fun to discover and learn for yourself! As opposed to following guidelines so strictly. Our bodies know best, not necessarily then a strict set of routines etc to follow that works for everyone, definitely not.

And of course, branching out of exercise, working out, keeping fit, is anything and everything, eating as well, not to be directed by a fear of consuming something because it has a certain ingredient. Why not see if it works for us? Test it. If there are no ill effects on the day or day after, then why avoid it? It’s easy to believe anything and everything and blindly follow something INSTEAD of testing it for us, you, me. And so the source is no longer fact just because it is commonly known of or written by ‘experts’ - ourselves are fact.

http://desteni.org/

http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

http://anthonyfieldjourneytolife.blogsp ... eemit.html

The switch to Steemit..
Hi all. If you have been following me here and wondering why I stopped blogging here, it is because I have been blogging on Steemit.
Steemit is a relatively new website for blogging/vlogging and I highly recommend it. It is very community based and very interactive. Plus, one can earn money through posts, upvoting, commenting etc. I highly suggest it, because it works well and has a nice interface etc.

You can continue reading my blog/following here - https://steemit.com/@anthonyfield

Thank you :)

https://steemit.com/change/@anthonyfiel ... s-unhinged

Walking Desteni process unhinged

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to walk my process with Desteni as full sharing, as uncovered sharing, as unbridled sharing, unhinged sharing - so as to be as open as possible, as necessary, minus legitimate concerns/issues surrounding Desteni from a business point of view, because I see the vital necessity to be as open and willing as possible about this group, the website, the change, the tools, because it’s what I see as the most vital thing that humanity, that we all require, for ourselves and other forms of life and just everyone and everything to benefit, to not have one live a shit life with drawbacks at all, that is simply unfair and not needed - we as a human are capable of so much more and I want to bring this to the absolute forefront and push this message far and beyond to reach the greatest depths of everyone, of the world, to each corner of the globe - this is how vital I see this message and change and I stand behind this group of Desteni 100% because I’ve seen what it entails and my own change to be a better person generally in every aspect as to love and respect all life equally.

I commit myself to share here, share there, comment here/there, whatever it is, because it all has the potential to go here, there and far beyond, and so it’s simply a matter of ACTING, even if a short message/share, the point is I am creating and acting on it and making it happen/exist and be and that is the most vital step and action to do and take, putting it out there into the world for ears, eyes and other senses to take notice of so as to spread this necessary message of change starting with each and every one of us on Earth - until it is DONE.

I commit myself to continue PRESENTING opportunities for others to see, hear and understand this message and the change we as life need.

http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/child/@anthonyfield ... re-a-child

What did you want to be when you were a child?

I remember this activity at school. Not sure if this happens all over the world lol, wouldn’t be surprised, but at some point, maybe a few points..but at least one point, I chose what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a police man specifically. Those were the words I used: Police man. A lot of answers were similar with girls and boys. For girls the majority of choices were for nurse, some as a vet, but also some as a police woman. For boys it was mainly police man or fire man.

There were only very few that were different with girls and boys. 1 or 2 were lawyer. Some were to be a principal. School principal. Actually, some were also to be in the realm of sport, like a soccer player, which I do recall writing down myself at another stage as a child. But most were in the more ‘work-related’ field.

My reasons back for wanting to be a police man were to ‘stop the bad guys’ lol. Those were words I remember using/writing. Within it though also was to make the world a safer and better place. But definitely, a lot, or most of it was the action part. So, being in fights, using my strong muscles lol, using my gun if I had to, car chases, those things. I, like other boys, can’t speak for girls as much because I’m unsure, but boys, or a lot of them did like action and all that stuff. I mean, not surprisingly, it’s what exists on the media, all the movies and shit I watched growing up. The cartoons, movies, all of it, music video clips too. I saw that and wanted to be that.

Lol which now that I write this out, it’s like..I had no other choice. What else would I have wrote down? I believe I did write down that I also wanted to be a fire man at some point, but most of my choices still were in action, related to action, adrenaline-pumping stuff as I saw it, and then the reward in saving people/making the world a better place, but that was just a bonus really, I was in it for the action/adrenaline shit.

If I had known then what I know now, then I’d know that to be a police man, a cop, a firefighter, whatever, sure, I could do my bit to temporarily stop some ahem, ‘evil’ in the world, but lol, changing the world, changing human nature? Being a cop won’t do shit. Our nature has to change, and our nature is deeply implemented within each of us. And a cop is NOT ‘perfect’ or has a kind nature through and through, hell no. I was under that illusion too, that all cops, and basically all people that did stuff to help others, especially saving them from ‘bad guys’ or bad people, I believed they were all like perfect citizens through and through.

I do highly recommend to investigate Desteni. At your own pace. There can seem to be an overwhelming amount of information if you check the website and then see there is a forum, some online courses, a store - but it’s all there to expand one’s understanding, and everyone does take it and use it as their own pace, as do I. I truly do see that we must change our NATURE, our very beingness, what we are, from childhood, from baby-hood! From birth. It’s not enough to implement systems and things that preach kindness and beauty and positive thinking and such - we gotta get down to the nitty gritty stuff and accept that it is us, so that we can in fact change that nature that is not what is best for all, to make it best for all, to see clearly, to see equally, to be one with all life.

Check it!

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/resistance/@anthony ... resistance

Delay/resistance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take way too much time off writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have ‘nothing’ to write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed points that I am facing to stop me from writing as much about other points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a point to affect me to the point where I don’t write about other points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I’m incapable of writing out other points just because I’m struggling in a way with a certain point.

I see, realise and understand that every point is a journey in itself and a process in itself of overcoming and I see, realise and understand that I can absolutely and it will in fact assist me to walk through multiple points because they can easily be interconnected and can also show me things that I can use to overcome a larger point that I am facing and/or struggling with.

I commit myself to walk with and work with what exists in my life at that very moment in time, because it doesn’t matter what the point is or what it is in any way, shape or form, if it exists, it MUST be walked through, so I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to change me via each and every little point that comes up within me and every facet of the point that comes up within me to change, because process is about changing me as a whole, not just as 1 particular point or a couple particular points, it’s the thousands upon thousands of points that equate to the totality of me that I must change - there is no freeway that exists that I can steer and drive down to change me.

I commit myself to push through the resistances, I commit myself to push through the struggles. I commit myself to push when I am supposedly down and out for the count, when it seems like there’s no way out, where it seems dark, where it seems like I only have one choice and that is to avoid, to take my mind off things, to basically do ANYTHING except put in application or measures for my CHANGE and/or working on my change in some way, shape or form - but in the end all of these are vital and I can work on all of this stuff and so all of my points throughout the day to maximise my change as needed.

I commit myself to buckle down. I commit myself to sit down, no matter the uncomfortabilities, no matter all the potential happenings within my mind, no matter the pain, no matter the feeling, no matter…no matter what! And I commit myself to open up a word document, or to open up a book or get a piece of paper to write with, have my writing utensil/keyboard with me and just write, forgive myself, commit myself, realise myself, and change myself, because to not do this is to stay dormant. It doesn’t matter how difficult it may be, there is but one way of change and that is to apply myself NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON.

I commit myself also to not just write ‘some’ and see that ‘that is enough’ as a way of just writing and then using that ‘small’ amount of writing as justification that ‘I have written enough for today/for now and so can go and do other shit’
I see, realise and understand that this is harmful to ME, it is ABUSIVE TO ME, it is DISHONEST WITH ME.
I see, realise and understand that IN FACT, the more shit going on within me, the MORE I’ll have to write down. So if I am NOT writing heaps of shit down, then that is but one method of knowing I am not being self-honest with my writing and opening up of points to change me.

I commit myself to just jump straight into my means of change, that being the self-forgiveness, as opposed to times where I have written ABOUT the point/points in the possibility of writing self-forgiveness etc, but then doing very little or not at all - my change IS sf, not writing about the point. The writing is only needed when I need to investigate more, and even then, sf can do this for me where other shit opens up, but I see that sf is where it is AT, so again I commit myself to get straight into the sf as that is the application of change for me that I REQUIRE.

Image source: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DesteniArti ... e_internal
AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/compare/@anthonyfield/small-stature

Small stature

I have a small stature. Or relatively small anyway. Through this I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe I’m not as good as others, specifically men whereas I see the ‘typical’ or ‘traditional’ man as having a big or bigger stature.

Why is my stature small? Well I’ve never really gone to a gym and/or lifted weights or anything in terms of building muscle. Although that wouldn’t really increase my stature too much. I see that it’s really just me lol. I mean other than building more muscle for some increased stature, my main stature as me is what it is. And I’m not at a disadvantage or separated spot as a person just because of it. It’s not a curse to have this stature. It’s not a curse to have any particular stature, or any particular..anything. I’m alive. I’m healthy. I’m capable of lots. That is what I’m glad for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to negatively judge my small stature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself below others because of having a smaller stature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stature is what makes a person ‘cool’ or ‘not cool’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by my stature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I’m not as capable as others with a bigger stature and/or frame as their body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself at a disadvantage within my mind of having a small/smaller stature compared to the big/bigger stature of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become brainwashed of what is apparently the ‘typical’ male stature/frame and using this as the reasoning to negatively judge what my stature/frame looks like in comparison to the stature/frame that my body should look like as the typical and in my eyes ‘best’ male stature/frame.

To be continued.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

Small stature part 2

When and as I see myself desiring to compare my body structure/stature/frame to another’s, I stop and breathe. I see, realise and understand that each structure is different and unique and no 2 struture’s are the exact same and/or clones, just like all things that exist in this world. I see, realise and understand that it is these differences, no matter how minor or large, that makes each a unique proposition/way, despite being made of similar and/or same substance.

Thus I commit myself to love and accept my own unique body structure/stature/frame and not to hate it or dislike it or compare it. I see, realise and understand that it is what makes me me.

I commit myself to work on accepting and loving my own unique body structure through simply looking at my own body more and seeing what it looks like and how it currently exists to get an understanding and get in tune with my own unique body to assist me in understanding, accepting and loving my own unique body.

I commit myself to as I do this in understanding/accepting/loving my body, to be grateful that I have a body, a vehicle, a life, to be alive, to be able to breathe and experience life on Earth, because that is what counts, that I am here and can implement change for myself and all.

I commit myself to feel my own body whereas I learn and get to accept that this is what it is and how it feels and the shape of it whereas I get to be more comfortable and again, in tune with my own body.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/stop/@anthonyfield/ ... ing-a-line

Stopping and drawing a line

I commit myself to literally STOP myself in a moment of continued ‘abuse’ as the justification, as the excuses, as the appeasing, as the suppressing, as the self-dishonesty and through stop, continue and expand as the action/method of voice/movement to share MY OWN perspective self-honestly as the stability and grounding as starting point and beyond to stop the ‘abuse’ and be able to create something cool in the moment that will assist.

I commit myself to ‘draw a line’ but not as anger, not as defence, not as attack, not as opinion, not as hurt, not as conflict, not as abuse, but of what is best for all in a moment, because anything more and/or that is NOT of self-honesty, is going to come back to haunt me in some way, shape or form, so it is definitely best to stop it in the moment before the outflows in various ways not only fuck with myself, but others, even if they do not know it at the time.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/fear/@anthonyfield/ ... orgiveness

Fear self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to understand that the program and pattern of fear exists to control and enslave me to a limitation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that whilst under the direction within and as a fear, I cannot EVER reach my potential as life and experience and expand to the best of my ability to reach that very potential.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that to fear, is to be stuck.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be under such an influence of fear in some way, shape or form and in some situation or scenario, that I allow myself to become crippled to an extent by the fear whereas I struggle to move effectively and struggle to do what it is that I’d like to do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that fear is just a program within my mind and has no substance, no reality based anythings, no facts, no self-honesty, and so thus it’s all something that happens inside my mind as origin and then spreads through there through my body and then as manifestation of a ‘stuck’ feeling and at times a ‘shaking’ and a dread.

I commit myself to in these moments of fear, no matter how ‘strong’ the fear is, I commit myself to breathe through it because I know that it is all in my mind and there is nothing legitimate or REAL that exists upon a moment of fear and so as long as it is not legitimate and purely existent inside my mind as a program or pattern that I have created at one point or another, then I can ALWAYS stop it and prevent it from happening through breathing and stopping in a moment to sidestep this mind-existent-only feeling within myself.

I commit myself to take control of my physical body and self as all that I am by breathing ALWAYS as stopping ALWAYS because that is all I ever was and all I ever will be, and the programs and patterns that exist are all self-created, and so it’s to go back to basics as the flesh that I am, were and are as opposed to what I’ve created within me and allowed to manifest as the patterns and programs that separate me from the flesh as life.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/environment/@anthon ... nvironment

Hating an environment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately upon entering a certain place, create and live a feeling of dread whereas I want to be elsewhere and I definitely don’t want to be here because I feel like I’m being forced into this against my will and I’d much rather be doing basically ‘anything’ else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to therefore, as a consequence and manifestation of this dread that I create upon entering this place, manifest a lack of interaction, a lack of desire, a lack of push, a lack of not wanting to be there, and a want to be anywhere else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to push myself in this environment to ‘be like’ how I want to be like generally/elsewhere/anywhere else, instead of using my environment as an excuse for not being able to be how I want to be/how I can be.

I see, realise and understand that my environment does not define me and what I can or can’t be, only I do that within myself.

I commit myself not to loathe certain environments/places.

I commit myself to express and enjoy no matter the environment/place because that is to show and mean within myself that I am directing myself and I’m not allowing an environment or place to direct me into feeling a certain way and manifesting a certain way.

I commit myself to upon entering a environment/place, NOT to go into dread as the backchat within myself such as “Shit, now I’m here, fuck my life..oh well, it’ll end eventually at least…” - instead I commit myself to enter a environment/place without ANY backchat by stopping myself in the moment of ‘dread’ feeling by using this environment/place as simply another extension of my movement in where I go from one location to another and within this I commit myself to see this environment/place/location as the exact same as every other environment equally.

I commit myself to step into this environment that I have had a dread feeling about and to embrace the textures that exist as per the walls, the ground, the floor, the equipment etc, because instead I have created dread within every facet of the environment which keeps me locked down as this dread upon everywhere I look where it all reminds me of why I have/created this dread sensation in the first place, so I commit myself to change my relationship to the environment and any environment in fact in which I’ve created a negative relationship to as per the walls, structure, colours etc to instead create a healthy relationship to the environment whereas as I said, it’s just a different environment with different textures/colours/furniture etc, but still and always equal to all other environments, textures, furniture and inner workings of an environment, or outer workings of an environment.

I commit myself to see the textures, environment etc as simply a different one from one place to another as per how people have wanted the layout to be/textures to look like and so on.

AnthonyF

Post by AnthonyF »

https://steemit.com/resistance/@anthony ... resistance

Facing resistance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to STOP doing something because of facing resistance in some way, shape or form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become defeated by resistance whereas if I am met with resistance, then I will stop doing something so that I don’t have to face any resistance.

I see, realise and understand that resistance does not mean stop, it means to keep going, to keep pushing, at least to an extent as necessary within the moment/scenario that is as needed.

I commit myself NOT to be quiet on my principles as life and my happenings as my life due to resistance due to principles and related happenings in the past.

I commit myself not to back down from my principles.

I commit myself to work with resistance to change my output, but NEVER to remove it entirely as a fear or avoidance, just to change it/my output to suit the scenario based on the amount of resistance and the response.

I commit myself to use the existence of resistance to push a point more because that is what is needed in the moment, as opposed to backing down and staying silent out of not pushing the boundaries of potential that can happen and exist if I am to continue past/against the resistance that comes up in some way, shape or form.

I commit myself to change my relationship to resistance from avoidance, fear and stopping, to STANDING and PUSHING as to not back down and to not rest on my laurels and principles and to not also shy away.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”