Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... earth.html

Its a statement that has helped me through the years in assisting myself to look after life to the best of my ability. Is what I'm doing pissing of this planet? is my conduct causing me to be a literal physical pain to planet Earth? I don't want to make her too angry, because i know what will happen when enough humans do that in unity - she will unleash her wrath in a way never seen before to silence the noise and harm of the humans.

Every being in this world needs to start getting used to asking themselves this question in day to day living - if today is my last day to be alive, will I be able to say to this planet that I did everything I could to make a better world and I am proud of my life? Or will I be saying that I didn't give a shit about this planet as long as I was happy in my selfish bubble of comfort? Are you proud of your life? Or are you ashamed? You know the truth when you are honest with yourself.

The minds of humans often struggle to deal with the fact that the physical is in control here, not the human mind - the pre-programmed minds of humans is based on energy and is finite - the physical is eternally here. Yet isn't it amazing that the pre-programmed human mind is so full of its own shit to not even see how much more powerful the physical is?

I would say next time you accidentally kick the corner of a door with your pinky toe - pay attention to how much such a minor physical bump hurt you, when mentally you probably couldn't even imagine that hurting you.

Do you know humans that have a problem thinking they are more important then others, more important and apparently more powerful then this planet? I do, and I tend to not get on well with people that think like that.

Its interesting that some of the worst beings on this planet, through self-dishonesty many of them believe they are not ashamed of the things they have done, that they are "above" shame and regret. In reality though when an abusive being is shown directly the harm they have incurred on others, then the crow like ghost rider effect of mother earth, will bring any being to their knees in shame of their deplorable actions that have harmed life - watch the film Powder at the scene where he transfers the pain of the shot deer into the human to understand this point, because if you could feel the pain you incur on others, would you still be harming people?

Now anyone that I consider a true friend already asks themselves the question "am I making mother Earth angry?" automatically everyday, and takes step to maximise their support of life unconditionally each and every day -

But for anyone out there that is struggling to give a fuck about taking care of this planet everyday, don't worry, I understand where your head is at, I have been there before and its never too late to apologise to life and this planet through your words and your deeds.

So for all you abusers out there, that have yet to stand up for life, its time to stop playing games, so here is some support for you - in any moments where you think you are more important and more powerful then this planet, say for instance you consistently throw non degradable rubbish on the floor, or maybe your thinking of harming some people all the time -
In these moments I want you to start imagine a lightning storm/hurricane/tidalwave/volcanic earthquake the likes of which you have never seen before, a "super storm" if you will, happening at once destroying everything you've ever loved.

Even the worst of people have people and things that they favour and wouldn't want to see harmed, so in these moments where your thinking of hurting life, I want you to get used to thinking the opposite way, realising that every time you think and then act to abuse life, you take your loved ones and the human species one step closer to a human extinction planetary storm, because you have to get used to understanding the fact that this decision to abuse, is directly building towards the consequence of the end of human existence.

You don't really want that, nobody really wants that, nobody wants to see the true terror of Terra, so then take a deep breathe, check yourself remove the nasty thoughts to destroy and keep breathing until those thoughts are cleared out of your mind no matter how many times they come up.

Maybe you don't think the planet has such a power to challenge the "almighty pyramid", maybe you think that you are more powerful then the planet, I certainly know people that do, fools that will likely not realise the consequence of their actions until its too late, and they take their last breathe, but I assure you there is no power on this planet that can trump the power of the planet itself - never forget that, respect that and start taking care of the real boss here - Life.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -have.html

Everyone has been in a situation in their life where they have had to make a decision - this decision is in a moment where there is two or more options available to you in any undertaking.

For example maybe there are two jobs available to you even when you already have a job, maybe there is more options for a relationship even when you already have one, or maybe there is a pair of shoes you've been wanting which seem superior to your current shoes.

I started this back and forth question in my mind as a youngster, where i would be collecting things, like different types of stickers, marbles, pogs, conkers, and various thinsg of the like, where i would always be having a struggle of being content with what i have but also wanting more of a certain "rare sticker", constantly believing the grass is greener, looking to get to being content in the future, without actually ever bringing it here.

Do you notice that the grass usually always seems greener in your mind? It like a comparison experience that we go into and that can overwhelm us, and cause us to disregard what we already have, if we do not slow down within breathing and apply common sense - I have learnt in my life that really the grass is actually greener where we water it, meaning there is only improvement in our life where we actually take responsibility to nurture something

For me recently I had a moment where this decision came up - I was purchasing a new vehicle, and while I was doing this, then my mind was reacting to the situation as the thoughts start coming up -

"I should just get the same vehicle, but a newer version, I'm content with this car, its what I know and its what I'm used to" and then seconds later thoughts like "I want a better car, I should spend more money and get a nicer car".

Then in the next moment I smiled and laughed at myself for experiencing this thought conundrum, because I realised that it made no sense really, because whatever is most practical and best for all is always whats best in decisions in our life - but in my mind this has been made more complex then what it really is -

"Being content with the vehicle I have makes sense because I am used to this make and model, it requires no new learning, and is well priced" - but then judging myself for not going for a different more expensive model - "if I can afford the more expensive one, then why am I just trying to be safe with the same model? Am I trying to avoid driving a different car to avoid new learning?"

But then at the same time I have been judging myself for wanting more - "why do I really want an even better car? The new version of my current vehicle is fine, I just want to show off in an even more expensive car, which is stupid"

So you can see there has been some stupid back and forth issues in my mind about something which should be reasonably straight forward.
Being content with what we have vs wanting more, is most common to middle class people, but really it is something that all classes from rich to poor experience - being content with what we have is always important, it shows commitment, loyalty, and a general stability regarding how we exist moment to moment - and when we have all of our basics to have a dignified life, with a few luxuries, it is very easy to be content with everything in our life remaining exactly the same till we die.

However, being content with what we have in every single decision is not always whats best for all - for instance, if you have a good job, then that is cool for you, and you should be content with it, yet at the same time - if there is a job that you have more passion for/and or can pay you much better for your labour time, and this job becomes available - why limit yourself to sticking with the job you have? Of course you must look at attempting to get this new job.

However wanting more can also be incredibly dangerous when you bring it into all decisions in your life - I would suggest looking at the film Scarface to understand how fucked up always wanting more ends up looking like - just accumulating more and more for yourself in self-interest until eventually you pop so to speak - always building relationships based "on a step" to the next relationship, like a vampire draining what you can from a person/undertaking, until there is an option that gives you more love/money energy then the last.

This is psychotic behaviour, and particularly in relation with other beings - if you continue to want more then and undermine the friendships/relationships that you already have, then you will end up exactly like Tony Montana with no friends left being shot to pieces by the consequences of your own actions.

So in my experience I would say that when it comes to friendships/relationships we should always be content with the ones we have, unless they become abusive - because if some element of a friendship/relationship becomes abusive, and if it cannot be resolved, then it makes sense to want a more beneficial friendship/relationship, and we should move to make that happen if necessary.

When it comes to work life, from my perspective we should only be completely content with our job if we are actually doing our passion that we enjoy. If we are not in a job that we are passionate about, then from my perspective we should always be open to any job that can increase our work enjoyment/and or our money.

Then when it comes to life purchases, I would say it is best to be content with the thing we have, until that thing is not working at full capacity, or there is an option to buy something else which will substantially improve some area of your life, without putting you in financial debt.

So if you have been experiencing a battle of being content vs wanting more in any area of your life, then join me next week as I continue to investigate this point.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -have.html

So continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation through creating and feeding into a polarity friction between being content with what I have vs wanting more. I realise that there are moments where wanting more makes sense, and there are times when being content with what I have makes sense - but creating unnecessary hesitancy in my decisions and stress through going back and forth in my mind regarding certain decisions, makes no sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the polarity friction of wanting more being a good thing and being content with what I have being a bad thing - I realise how I have mentally fucked myself from a young age to believe that the grass is always greener through this polarity friction definition of these words, but I have since realised that there is no good or bad in anything, there is only something helpful or unhelpful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define being content as a negative connotative point, and wanting more being a positive point - I realise that this definition has limited my expression as life, and so has no place to be accepted any further in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold/keep reliving/adding layers to memories of having various collectable things as a child, and always wanting to have more then what I had - I realise that these memories are feeding into the limitation/separation of myself within making decisions to be content or want more at any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare what I currently have to what I would like to have in my mind. I realise that this comparison does not really exist and so I cannot allow this to affect my behaviour/make decisions for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the situation of buying a new car, by having back and forth thoughts that were almost arguing with each other about getting the same car, or getting a more expensive one.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that there is never any need for mental conflict within decisions, because really it is a matter of what ever is most practical and best for all life that is always the best decision to make in any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for wanting more then what I currently have, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for being content with what I have.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that there are times when being content with what I have is best, in terms of there is no need to get rid of what I have unless it becomes abusive, that goes for friendships, work, things I buy - unless they become broken I must be content.

However I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that there are times that wanting and pursuing more is best - for instance if a job can pay you better money or give you more enjoyment then your current job, or if your partner or friend becomes a abusive, then it makes sense to want and to go ahead and pursue more.

I commit myself to being content with what I have if it is practical to do so, I realise that unless something becomes abusive here, I have no reason not to be content here, as I am content with myself as a living being. So as and when I see my mind drifting and wanting more then whats here, and the motivations behind this want are not practical, then I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with any thoughts, instead I breathe and continue to do so, until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to wanting more if it is practical to do so, I realise that it is only ever practical to want more, if something here is abusive or not functioning effectively, if I know that the thing I am wanting will be much more physically supportive for me, then I must take it. So as and when I see my mind having thoughts to be content with something here which is abusive, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage any thoughts, as I realise that do so, would be to consider accepting the abuse that is happening here, so I continue to breathe until the thoughts do not come up any more, and thus I will be able to pursue a more beneficial point then what I have here.

I commit myself to living the realisation that within any decision, whatever is the most practical option, is always whats best for all and thus best for me - this means that being content and wanting more essentially become irrelevant, because the focus in decisions, is on what can be achieved feasibly and what will support me in my capacity to support all life equally.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... g-old.html

Aren't the laws of the physical fascinating? No matter what any being in this world does to attempt to avoid the laws of the physical, the reality is they cannot be avoided.

Fears of getting old becoming manifested in our behaviour, is one of the ways in which humanity attempts to avoid taking responsibility for ourselves - maybe you have noticed that when you get signs of grey hairs you immediately go out and get some hair dye? Maybe you should go to the doctor to check out all your developing aches and pains, but you keep avoiding it. Maybe your spending thousands on plastic surgery trying to make your skin look the same way it did when you where twenty, or maybe your trying use advanced Science in self-interest to attempt to make yourself eternal in one vessel, or have the ability to eternally jump bodies to avoid ageing in one vessel.

There are many ways in which humanity is always fearing getting older - if you cant immediately see this behaviour in yourself, then I suggest looking closer, or maybe you are not yet at an age where you are thinking about this yet - but again in reality even children in this world are conditioned to fear getting old - what do you think films like peter pan were made for? The whole idea of being eternally youthful is a desire that every human has experienced, that works in tandem with the fear of getting old.

As children we see the responsibility, the stress and strain our parents go through just to support us to be here - bills, work, cleaning, money, family responsibilities, looking after things etc. We want to avoid becoming this cycle, to avoid becoming this mature machine like behaviour, so we try and stay as young and care free for as long as possible in our mind - I know people in their 30s that still have not taken responsibility for anything as an adult in this world, and instead just want to remain without responsibility as a child.

This fear of getting old usually becomes more prominent when we see the first signs of deterioration in our physical bodies towards the end of our athletic prime that we react to it, and then pretend we didn't have that reaction in self-dishonesty. Then from these points we begin to live out our lives, trying to discredit and ignore the wear and tear that our bodies accumulate in the time we are here.

In my life I see moments where I have experienced fearing getting old - most notably was when my grandfather died - it was a slow painful process that went on for years - slowly seeing him physically breakdown was very tough and really started ramping up the fear of getting old thoughts in my mind.

Then after his death, my mind began fearing and looking out for signs inside my physical body of ageing/weakening/deterioration - its like a constant paranoid vigilance, where the slightest strain or ache is something you want to sort out asap to avoid the truth that your physical body is becoming less effective.

For years I have believed that I would never get old, that my time in this world will not enable me to see the 65+ age, and I have also seen how in my behaviour since my grandfathers death, I have purposely avoided being around old people as my mind tries to avoid the truth that I am getting older, however I have since learnt from these mistakes.

Many do not realise that the aches and pains we develop as we get older, are a direct result of worrying about getting old in our mind, where we overwork our bodies trying to maintain the same workload we always have had throughout our athletic prime, which is not possible without scientific enhancement.

Personally I've always had supreme athleticism often able to compete at pro levels, but never dedicating myself to a career in one sport. Even as a smoker, I have in many scenarios been able to out work an athletic opponent in a sporting endeavour. However, I know that my athleticism is not beyond the laws of the physical, and this fact I have embraced, so that I remain stable throughout the remainder of my time here on Earth, as age the effects of age increase upon me and all life.

There are a few things that assisted me to transcend these thoughts of fearing getting old in my life -

There is nobody here that does not breakdown, end of story - any unique creatures of nature like the Turritopsis Dohrnii, or any highlander type stories you have heard throughout history, any deity stories from mythology, or any marvels of Science makes no difference - there has only ever been a pretence of immortality, a period of apparent invulnerability. But no matter what - everything has a beginning and an end - so I know Wolverine is portrayed in the comics as a guy that literally never ages and can't die, but the cold dark reality of that story is anything but a cool story of superhero immortality, but rather a sad story of an exploited soldier, extending a persons life for a period of time through Science, with masses of physical pain as a part of the deal -

It does not matter if it is at 40 years, or 400,000 years, the effects of ageing become evident to every being ever created in history at some point. But try telling some people in the elite this, they literally will not hear of it no matter what Scientist explains what I'm saying, they have spent countless amounts of money since the WW2 period looking for a way to be immortally in one vessel - to cheat the system so to speak. On this point it must be noted that machines are far better equipped for functioning longer then humans in one vessel.

Then ultimately - my breathe has no age, breathe is infinite, thought energy is limited and finite, as we breathe in and out and become increasingly aware of the reality of our existence as breathe, then the more we see that it is thought energy that drains the life force from the physical, where as breathe recuperates the physical.

While our bodies deteriorate, our breathe is always here - because life is eternal, and when everything about this lifetime we have experienced comes to an end, when our minds are deleted at death, life is still here - as one being breathes out his last breathe, another being breathes into this world for the first time.

So stick to breathe in moments of fearing the ageing process, forgive yourself, live as breathe, realise that the beginning and the end of anything, is as unavoidable as the sunrise and the sunset everyday, and you will see that the fear of getting old has never been real, thus it will not affect you anymore, and thus you will be able to grow older without any depressions and mental fuck ups, but rather a content and stable experience, embracing rather then ignoring, enjoying yourself as a living being breathe by breathe.
viktor

Post by viktor »

Cool blog Marley,

Yes it is interesting how much we fear death, aging, slowly disappearing. I have also witnessed this first hand with my grandfather, who has gone from being a strong, grounded and spirited person, to being weak, with decreasing mind and memory functions. Sure, this process is fucked up, the entire concept of a life being first developed, and then destroyed does not make any sense to me at all – because there is so much potential being thrown away. However, apart from that, aging becomes what we make of it. And as much as we would like to believe that the mental deterioration is caused by age, it has more to do with what we accept and allow within ourselves. My wife's mother, which is of the same age as my grandfather, is still clear, perceptive, malleable and very much alive. Instead of judging old age, she has embraced the process, while still not accepting and allowing old age to limit her from pursuing the various interests and hobbies that she enjoys and that supports her. She has simply decided not to become old 'in heart' – which I find is a very cool point.

Thus, my body will age, that is clear, however, the more prominent question is, WHO I AM within it, what will I accept and allow, and what will I not accept and allow. I will make sure that I continuously push and challenge myself and that my life becomes a process of expansion and development, instead of a devolution and regression.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... an-do.html

In capitalism, we are taught from a young age that competing with others is something that makes us stronger, and that we have to compete with people to get the best prize. In the workplace, in our families and relationships, we compete with others to "be the best" and win above someone else.

So we are warlike creatures in nature, and we have to change this warlike behaviour through the years to become supportive for life instead of destructive. You can see that sometimes even when we are working on something together with a person or persons, our mind is so geared towards competition, that we will fight with someone that we are supposed to be working with.

I have seen this myself recently - I am used to doing things myself, but I am also effective at working in teams, but recently I was competing in my mind with someone that I have been working on a project with. This person is new to the project like me, while others have been working on it for years.

So in my mind because this person joined this project at the same time as me, with the same level of experience, my mind was competing to make "the first big impression" on this project before this other new person.

Then while working on this new project, I could see that my mind was lacking concentration and focus on the tasks at hand, because I'm wasting moments thinking about beating the other person to make an impact - so in my mind it was constant ego fuck with thoughts like "come on I can't be beaten to make an impact by this guy, I have to be the hero before him".

Then later in the day, I started laughing at myself for a moment, because I could see how my pre-programming to compete was coming through and compromising my input and participation in this project.

You will notice that this competitiveness can come up when you see someone of equal capabilities, or someone where you can see similarities in your character to theirs, and they are working on something that you are also working on, or they have something you have, or are aiming for the same thing as you - there are many scenarios I can point to through the years where I have followed this pattern of behaviour.

So this competitive "anything you can do i can do better" thought process, is never something that will assist me or anyone else in living whats best for all, so I take self-responsibility to change this pattern of competitiveness, to release it, so that I am stable when interacting with others regardless of the scenario or something about the person.

If you have noticed a situation where you were competing with someone recently, then join me next week as I continue to walk this point.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... an-do.html

Competition does not make us stronger, it actually makes us weaker in our ability to take care of life, and only continues the magnetics of capitalism where we enslave one another.

I do not want to continue any patterns of competition with another person inside of myself, and as a species we must locate every instance of competition in our lives, and eliminate them for good, so that we can develop as a race that uplifts each other instead of destroying each other to our extinction.

so we walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as competition with someone that is working on a project with me, and has similar capabilities - I realise that by allowing any participation with these competitive thoughts, I only compromise the effective completion of the project i am working on with others, as well as limiting my abilities to support life equally, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to competition, through years of the indoctrination of being a capitalist machine - this indoctrination I will myself to walk out breathe by breathe until it ceases to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and revitalise memories from my youth of competing with other people, particularly in athletic or mental endeavours - I realise that through reliving these memories again and again, I only enforce and strengthen the pre-programming within me limiting myself, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that through existing as this ego fuck "anything you can do I can do better"competition energy, my concentration is significantly diminished, because I am more focused on beating the other person rather then producing the best possible outcome for the project.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a hero, and thus believe that I should be first before anyone else in making the biggest impact on a project - I realise that through this self-definition I limit myself, in terms of lacking effectiveness on projects with others, and within not realising that when two beings are working on a project to benefit all life, then we are both equally heroes that should thus be working together to get the best outcome -

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my heroic endeavours must be validated before anyone else's, which is nothing but ego, and so does not assist me in living whats bets for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be the first to be acknowledged for my contribution on a project that benefits all life - I realise that this ego fuck does not assist me in supporting all life unconditionally, so I take self-responsibility to change this deluded idea within myself.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to interact with any competitive thoughts that come up in my mind when working on a project with someone else of similar capabilities - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts to compete with a person, I stop and breathe, I do not participate with these thoughts, as I realise the cycled diminishing of myself that will happen if I do participate, so I continue to stand as breathe no matter what, until the thoughts do not come up anymore.

I commit myself to living the realisation that nothing in life is about doing it "better then someone else" but rather just doing it better - and I realise that to get something done as quickly and effectively as possible, it always requires unity with others.
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... r-and.html

Yes 2016 is coming to a close, and what do people say every year when we get to this period? Other then the obvious Christmas/holiday statements, people talk about their "new years resolution". But what is this resolution? Its usually something that people want to stop doing, like an addiction, some sort of destructive behaviour, or its something that someone wants to start like a new training class, get a new job, a new car etc.

But first off I have to say, that while it is cool to learn to let go of addictions and patterns etc, it is also incredibly limiting to focus points of change on the new year period only. This form of conditional change never works, and as crazy as the concept of only trying to change on the new year period is, it is genuinely what a lot of people do, so a lot more learning is needed for humanity.

Real change however is a commitment 24/7, 365 days a year, it is not a fleeting feeling, or a periodical desire - it is a disciplined guideline for our conduct moment to moment, breathe by breathe, and the more we stick to our re-scripted guideline, the more natural it becomes. This is developed through a physical determination and will to make a difference that one must develop no matter what. Have a look at your past new years resolutions - how many of them did you walk to completion?

You will probably find like most, that the new years resolutions you have made in the past in your life were never completed fully, because as "the grind" of the new year begins to settle in, as the thoughts in our head and the madness of the world seem so difficult to stop, as we realise that our life is exactly the same now as it was last year, it can cause people to become despondent, and lethargic about maintaining the change that they "committed" themselves to for their new years resolution.

Also what I would like to highlight is the fact that in reality there is only one new years resolution that is best for all life - that is taking self-responsibility for all the shit that exists inside ourselves and what exists on this planet - in short taking responsibility for everything that is here.

This resolution is the only resolution which is needed for every single human in this world - a commitment to re-birth ourselves as a new humanity that cares for all life equally - what this means is that no matter how many times we fail in improving whats here, we stand back up and we walk until it is done.

So if you are experienced in standing up for life, or you are just now beginning to learn how, then let this new year be a form of a catalyst, but never a defining point for our self change.

Enjoy the holiday season if you have family or friends that you spend time with -

but remember we have work to do, there are too many suffering in our world, and we cannot allow this to continue, so as hard as this task is, we have to walk it nonetheless. So make your new years resolution for 2017 to make a commitment to life, to this planet, that no matter what you will find a way.
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

Awesome Marley! Well recieved!
Marley Dawkins

Post by Marley Dawkins »

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ngdom.html

What is a kingdom? It is a country, state or territory ruled by a king or queen - some say it is a "spiritual reign" or "authority of God".

The King that dominates, King-dom, well every kingdom in history has always been ruled by a King and/or a Queen, this is a part of the pre-programming of humanity as a pyramidal capitalist structure, where "only one" stands "as god" on top of the throne enforcing dominion over their "subjects" or slaves in their kingdom.

This is the signature of the white light of Anu, the god ego, which was always intended to enforce division among life, where chosen families were designed to stand as "Heavens light" to enforce the the sovereignty of inequality to keep humanity in an endless cycle of separation.

But look at all of them - open your eyes to the design of existence, and you can clearly see that every kingdom that has ever existed has always fallen - eventually just like our bodies that return to the earth as death, the castles and famous structures of these past kingdoms become worn and overgrown by the elements of mother nature - slowly being returned to dust from whence it came.

This rise and fall always happens to kingdoms based on separation, because as the energy gets to its high point, then eventually it can no longer sustain itself and the fall will always occur, enemies of this kingdom will emerge from within and come by the flock at the end, because in reality it is not "your kingdom" that moves existence, as your ego believes, it is existence that moves your kingdom.

This "Heavens light" is no more - now is our chance to rebuild heaven on earth - a kingdom based on the ground, a grounded kingdom, not "up in the sky" believing it is above existence, but actually standing equal as existence.

Nothing stands for eternity other then our beingness here as the sound of life. Every creation, every manifestation can only remain manifested for a certain period of time, until re-manifestation must occur - there is no true immortality in one vessel that exists, there is no kingdom based on the dominion of others that can sustain itself eternally. Every light you see in the sky at night, to the shoes on your feet, everything has a beginning and an end, an in and an out.

Now look inside your mind, and see how these kingdoms originate here as the ego, meaning their basis is on that of self-interest, looking to expand and sustain itself off the work of others, a vampire kingdom you could say.

Realise that the day you die, these kingdoms we have been building in our minds as the ego will come crashing down, not a trace shall remain - so its best to get used to the concept of letting go of everything we perceive to own as this kingdom, because it will all be removed in the end.

If you truly have the desire to build an eternal kingdom existing in an eternal body, you must realise that this will not be achieved through the current structuring of humanity, a truly eternal kingdom will only come once we have learnt to live as a message that stands for eternity, to live as a kingdom that stands as an unbreakable pillar of the unconditional support of life. Because only in a kingdom where everyone rules, where everyone is sovereign, can it truly be sustainable.

As reality continues to compress, this is the age of the crashing down of the kingdoms of ego - from the rubble, are you ready to rebuild a new kingdom that will stand for eternity?

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”