Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 29 Mar 2015, 18:53

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... aired.html

So recently i have had an event happen where i unintentionally harmed someone close to me, and in regards to this i have been experiencing a lot of disbelief, self-judgement and hope. I've been attacking myself in thought about it a lot, for causing this person that i care about such an uncomfortable physical experience.

Now while this person has forgiven me for my actions, as she saw it was unintentional, receiving forgiveness from another for my actions is never the point to me, because i know that the origin of my actions always comes from myself - so whether anything i do is an accident or not i am always responsible for my actions regardless. So the focus must always be on investigating the - How? When? Where? What? Why? Of the whole event, so that i can get to the bottom of any abusive self-creation - then forgive myself for what i have allowed - then realise what i need to do to change for the better, then live the necessary changes. For many people receiving forgiveness from another is enough to "feel satisfied" that change has been made, but just like when you use a rubber to rub out writing mistakes you make with a pencil - while you can rub out the mistake, you can repair the damage to a certain degree -- it is the origin of how the mistake was created that needs to be changed so that the rubber doesn't need to be used again in the future.

So after the disbelief experience of causing this person harm, the self-judgement has been immense where thoughts have been continuously based in regret and how stupid i am for allowing this to happen. Then after the self-judgement has been many thoughts based in hope, a hope that the damage i have caused can be fully repaired.

Its interesting because everybody has done something they have regretted in their life, an action completed where in the moment we did not slow down within and as breathe, use common sense and do what's best for everyone. Then after the event has happened we look back and say "what the fuck was i doing in that moment?" and when we are honest with ourselves we know it is because we were stuck within the mind during the event, where we were operating from the starting point of self-interest of "what felt good" to do in the moment, which in turn caused a complete miscalculation an inability to see and do what's best for all life in that moment, and then the inevitable consequence of someone being harmed was the result.

As a species we have to learn to live within and as breathe in all moments, so that common sense can always be applied and a result of what's best for all can be brought into physical reality in all moments. It is a long process of learning that we are all going through, which has to be walked no matter what because the future of our species depends on it.

While it is understandable that mistakes in our personal lives and as a species in taking care of the planet will result in thoughts like "i hope the damage can be repaired". We must get to a point where we are not constantly trying to fix the harm we have caused, but rather we are stopping any damage from being caused in the first place, because prevention is the best cure, rather then a plaster being put onto the resulting damage.

I have experienced this hope many times when i look at the problems in the world for instance, when i have looked at starvation, poverty, crime etc, there is a hope that has come up many times before that these problems can be fixed. When i have since realised that hoping for change cannot create real change, hoping for abuse to be fixed, is only a sure way to ensure that the abuse continues, because no action is taken.

This is where religion is problematic in the world, because it is all based in belief and hope, a hope that some "higher being" will come and fix the problems on the planet, because its "gods responsibility", not our own - if your not sure what i mean, then just look at the mafias connection to the catholic religion -- the film the godfather highlights this point well, but there are so many examples in this world of abuse being justified, promulgated and perpetuated in unison with religion.

I mean i could pray to god and hope he forgives me and hope he fixes my mistakes, but its delusional and not effective - within hope there is no self-responsibility, there is no understanding that not only do we need to act to repair all the damage in our lives and in the world, we have to make sure that no more damage happens at all that requires repairing, because as we have all seen in our lives before - we cannot undo mistakes that we have done, the consequences of our actions cannot be changed, but we can make sure that the negative consequences we have created are not reborn, that our mistakes are not repeated again in the future - this is what i'm doing now.

So i take Self-Responsibility to live what's best for all in my life and in the world as a whole, so i must learn from my mistakes to not re-create them - to breathe and act in all moments so i do whats best, rather then react in my mind where what's best for all is not considered. So i will remove these disbelief, self-judgement and hope experiences i have had in relation to this event in my life, because they do not assist me in making sure i live what is best for all in every moment, so join me next week as i walk Self-Forgiveness and Self-Corrective statements.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 06 Apr 2015, 15:15

Day 118: "I hope the damage can be repaired" - can we change our mistakes? Part 2 SF/SCS

Continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here breathing in every moment, where i can apply common sense and make sure that I do what's best for everyone in every situation, where no regrettable mistakes are created.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience disbelief at having caused harm to someone close to me, when i realise that harm to others in general is to be expected if i am not stable here breathing. So i forgive myself for not realising that in any moment where i am stuck in the mind, where i am not existing as breathe then there is inevitable danger for myself and others around me.

I forgive myself for not realising that this disbelief experience is directly being produced by my ego, where I believe that it is impossible for me to harm someone so close to me, so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as my ego within this disbelief experience and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am "beyond" and "above" harming a person close close to me, when in fact anyone can and will be harmed accidentally or not when one is mind possessed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for causing harm to this person, I realise that judging myself is not an effective solution to make sure that this type of event is not repeated in the future. I realise that this can only be achieved by applying common sense and making decisions that are best for all in every moment through self-corrective application of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired, I realise that this hope experience is a self-limiting experience,where no self-responsibility is taken. I realise that this hope experience is exactly the same as what humans do that accept religion as reality. I realise that hope is irrelevant in creating real change, I realise that I can only change through taking responsibility for myself to change so that the mistake is not repeated again in the future.

I commit myself to being aware of what I am doing in each moment, to be aware of who is around me and what the consequences of my actions will be from the starting point of breathe, so that no unnecessary abusive consequences can be produced. So when I see myself going into and getting wrapped up into the mind when i am around others, I stop and I breathe, I do not allow myself to continue going into any mind shit in the moment, I continue breathing where I can consistently apply common sense, and thus can always be trusted around other beings.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience disbelief if I ever make a mistake or an accident of some kind. I realise that this disbelief experience is just my ego trying to make sense and rationalise what I have done in self-interest. So when I see any thoughts based in disbelief come up when i make a mistake, I stop and breathe and do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as it will not benefit anyone in the situation. I continue breathing until there is no more disbelief experience that comes up, that way I can focus on a solution to any mistake, rather then wasting time wondering how I allowed it to happen in the first place.

I commit myself to not judging myself when I make a mistake of some kind, I realise that any time I make a mistake it is because I have not slowed down and applied common sense where I can take all points into consideration and act accordingly. I realise that judging myself will only hinder the correction process and so is completely unnecessary, so when and as I see myself judging myself, I stop and breathe in any moment this occurs, until there is no more thoughts based in self-judgement that come up.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience hope that the damage I have caused can be repaired if I make a mistake, I realise that this hope for correction experience is the same as what is promulgated within religion, and as we can see from looking at religion in the world, the "power of hope" has made this world as worse place, not a better one. So rather then hoping for change, I take responsibility to change myself, when I see any hope based thoughts come up in any moment I have made a mistake, I stop and breathe, I realise that the consequence of going into these thoughts of hope will inevitably be inaction and a likely repetition of the mistake again in the future. So I continue walking as breathe in these moments, until there is no more hope that comes up, so that I will be able to focus on correction to stop mistakes, rather then hoping for the correction to come where responsibility is in other hands and will inevitably result in more mistakes as a consequence.

As a species lets stop hoping for the damage we create in the world to be corrected - lets realise that if we change ourself to live what's best, we will be changing the origin of our mistakes -- we will be massively reducing and making sure that mistakes will not be repeated in the future and thus a better world can be created.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 13 Apr 2015, 21:30

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -poor.html

So recently someone I know went on holiday to a country known for high amounts of poverty, and although he stayed in some of the tourist based parts of the country, he mentioned that he did see a lot of poverty. He said he took the time to speak with some of the people in the poorest areas, and then went on to mention that they were some of the happiest people he had ever met.

He then went on to mention that he learned a lot from this experience, because it really highlighted to him that "it is better to be poor and happy in life, instead of being rich and sad." Immediately when he made this statement i just started laughing because it was clearly a comically delusional statement to me.

Its something I have heard many times in my life when people describe going to poor areas in the world, that the people were so happy and friendly. Now while many people in extreme poverty maybe friendly people, this is not to say that they are happy with their living situation at all - in fact many poor people are just trying to adjust in the best way possible to their depressing lives through taking enjoyment out of the smallest and simplest of things, and taking enjoyment from simplicity is definitely a cool point to note in anybody, but this is no way validates a situation of poverty.

As members of the elite in this world, we do not see what kind of experiences are behind those smiles from poor people, which is many tears. We do not see how so many poor people inevitably turn to crime to make a living because the system forces them to do so. We do not consider that many poor people will try and smile when tourists are around, simply because some are hoping that their smiles will bring some form of grace from the tourist -- but I assure you nobody is happy to be living in shit, to watch your children working hard labour jobs that no child should be doing, to struggle to put food on the table for your family, to watch war tear apart your community - none of these points are anything to be happy about.

However people in extreme poverty have never known anything different, and so they just carry on living their lives, dealing with the extremities of their situation, and finding joy where ever possible, but make no mistake about it, they are not happy to be struggling for everything.

This whole idea within humanity that poverty brings happiness, and money brings depression is complete insanity, because the opposite is true - wealth enables a person to move things in the system around them, it enables a person to literally live out their dreams, and to not stress about daily living costs. Does living out your dreams and never worrying about bills sound depressing to you? No.

This idea that poor people are the "happiest people" is also just an excuse and justification for poor peoples disgraceful living standards to continue. Its literally like saying "Abuse results in happiness, so let the abuse roll on" which is obviously fucking insane. It is time we realise as a species on this planet, that it is completely irrelevant if a poor person is happy or not - the fact is it is unacceptable for any living being to be struggling to live in a dignified manner -- the fact is that everyone of us that is a part of the elite living in dignity with many luxuries, we have to start taking Self-Responsibility to create a world where nobody is living in poverty ever again.

This starts with Self-Change - to remove that which is abusive inside ourselves, to keep only that which is good -- and then expand this to our participation in everything in this reality, so that eventually once we are all taking responsibility for everything here, we will all be able to direct this capitalistic money system that creates poverty, to an equal money system that looks after everyone and will produce heaven on earth.

To understand how we can change this world to what's best for all please research and support the important websites at the top of the page - then join the Equal Life Foundations drive to create a world that will never again allow poverty, or a spurious idea that suffering creates happiness, because it simply does not and never will.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 20 Apr 2015, 20:45

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... in-me.html

Jealousy is a fascinating point that exists within every human in this world - we have all been in a situation where we desired to have what another has, and a seething jealous beast emerges inside ourselves in this moment. Just like Bruce Banner in a psychological way rather then a physiological way -- everybody has this green beast inside them, which if we do not release through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing will inevitably cause us to "hulk out" in a tornado of jealous, spiteful anger directed at the person or persons that we have been experiencing envy towards.

This has happened a lot at certain points recently at work, so it is important that I face and change this point immediately before any serious consequences emerge. I have been the top agent in my office for the past 3 months now, and while it is always cool to excel in a specific field iv'e noticed this point of jealousy coming up a lot in the last month.

While I have been making decent money from my endeavours for the company, as well as getting a promotion, this jealousy experience keeps coming up when I see the amount of money I am making for the owners, and in comparison what a small amount is coming back to me and the rest of the office while the owners keep majority of the profit.

Its like it can come up at multiple times in the course of 9 hour shift, but every time it does come is when I look at the amount of profit made for the company in a week, or when I see the owners laughing about how much profit they have made, or when I see one of the owners get a new car or brag to somebody in the office about how much money they spent at the weekend, or when I have to stretch financially to cover a certain outgoing.
In these moments I am reacting and experiencing an angry jealousy which when i'm honest with myself I have been suppressing, and I know that if I keep suppressing the point then inevitably I will explode in a jealous anger, where I will tell the owners to go and fuck themselves then walk out of the company. Many thoughts like "you fucking cunts keep whining about this and that, while we are busting our ass for the company and you are keeping majority of the profit", "you fuckers should be looking after us so much better", "why do you get to have all the fun while we are making you rich? I want to have fun too" - so as you can see, there are some pretty nasty thoughts spiralling around that need to be dealt with asap.

Jealousy is something that I have faced and released at various points of my life, the first time I can remember being jealous was when i was at school at about 7 years old and a kid had loads more marbles and stickers then me. I reacted as a jealous experience to this, and when he was distracted one day I tried to steal some of his marbles and stickers when he wasn't looking, but I got caught and told off by the teacher as well as my mum. So there was the consequences for me at that age for not directing the jealous experience in the moment, of course as adults due to the compounding of systems inside us - the consequences can be much more severe from participating with thoughts based in jealousy, I mean literally jealousy can and does destroy peoples lives everyday.

So here is another opportunity for me to take self-responsibility - face this point in this context and align myself to what is best for all through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing.

I realise that there is no consequences through participating with thoughts based in jealousy that will benefit myself or my fellow man in anyway, so join me next week as i walk the correction required to make sure I do not hulk out :)

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 27 Apr 2015, 01:24

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... in-me.html

Continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the "green eyed monster" as jealousy in relation to my bosses at work. I realise that this jealousy experience is compromising my ability to be stable as breathe and complete the allocated tasks within my job efficiently.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that jealousy does not assist me in completing any tasks effectively, but rather makes the tasks much more difficult to achieve.

I forgive myself for not realising that if I do not release this jealousy experience as and when it comes up, then inevitably I will "hulk out" in a spiteful jealous rage where there can only be abusive consequences, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress this jealousy experience within me rather then dealing with it immediately. I realise that this suppression is not realising but rather just feeding into and compounding the green monster within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify and blame this jealousy experience on feeling undervalued despite being the companies top agent for 3 months. I realise that within this concept I am literally saying that the money my bosses pay me is responsible for whether or not I am jealous of them, when in fact this jealous experience is my responsibility for being allowed to exist, and there fore is my responsibility to correct -- so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my bosses are responsible for releasing my jealousy by paying me more money, when this is clearly self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as jealousy when I see my bosses enjoying the company profits, I realise that bosses creaming majority of the profits is standard procedures at any company and i realise that through self-corrective application of breathing in the moment when I see my bosses enjoying the company profits will ensure that this jealousy experience is not fed into or existent within me, which will make the whole experience more enjoyable and ensure that I complete my missions with maximum efficiency.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that through suppressing this jealousy experience at work, it has recently caused me to not give 100% on the job, I realise that this kind of consequence is not acceptable because if a job is not done with my full effort, then there is no point in doing it. I also realise that if I do not deal with this jealousy now, then there may be other more drastic, spiteful and angry abusive consequences that could happen, which would not benefit me, anyone at the company or anyone in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that while it may be true that the bosses should be paying us all more money for completing our mission parameters effectively - responding to this truth as a jealousy experience is not acceptable because is not a constructive solution that will benefit me or anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have fun in my job, through the bosses "making it more fun", instead of taking self-responsibility to create the enjoyment within my job myself. I realise that in this capitalistic money system is full of dull jobs and we cannot choose to do what we want to do, we have to do what is available within our skill-set, and so I realise that is important to create enjoyment in a job if it gives us the ability to have a dignified life, which my job does do.

I commit myself to not allowing this jealousy experience in relation to my bosses to exist any more. When and as I see myself experiencing thoughts based in jealousy towards them, I stop in the moment, i breathe and direct myself here within and as my physical body, I continue to breathe where I can create the emergence of common sense in my participation, I continue to breathe until there is no more jealousy experience that comes up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that a jealousy experience does not assist me or anyone else in this world in living what is best for all, so consistent and disciplined self-corrective application of breathing is needed to ensure that I am not mind controlled by this jealousy.

When and as I see my bosses enjoying profits, or when I have to stretch finances to cover an outgoing, I focus on breathing, where I do not feed into any reaction but rather diffuse the reaction which is best for all.

I commit myself to living the realisation that suppressing this jealousy experience only ensures that I will "hulk out" on my bosses in a jealous spiteful rage, which is abusive and therefore unacceptable, so when and as I see myself suppressing jealousy, I stop, I breathe and continue to breathe, where there is no suppression of jealous but rather a releasing of the jealousy which is best for me and all life on earth.

I commit myself to investigating any places where the green eyed monster of jealousy exists in my life, and step by step I will remove all jealousy from my world through the use of the tools of self-recreation that I have utilised in this blog.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 04 May 2015, 16:21

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ar-of.html

So last weekend my mother had a heart attack, then she had to spend the rest of the week in hospital. She's been back home for a few days now, she seems ok, just a bit slower, and she will need to have surgery to replace a valve in her heart in the next few months.

My grandfather had to have the same procedure done, and since my mum has been back home, interestingly my own heart has been having sharp pains shooting through it sporadically. They are manageable pains, nothing too major, but interesting that they have come on recently in tandem with my mother having a heart attack. So obviously it looks like there is a hereditary issue with all of us, but there may be other underlying reasons why i'm having these pains coming so much younger then my mum or granddad had - it may be something else in tandem with the family heart conditions, or something entirely unrelated, so more investigation is needed.

Its possible that I may be able to reduce these new problems through a change of lifestyles such as stopping smoking, reducing coffee intake and reduce how many points I am doing in my daily schedule, however that may not mean that I can get around surgery either way - and apparently if surgery is required, its usually very straight forward for someone of my age. With older people having a valve replacement is much more traumatic on the body, as i saw for myself with my granddad, and apparently for younger people it is possible to become much more physically able and fit after surgery rather then less so - so for me its possible that this specific heart surgery will be an upgrade.

But what I have noticed is a lot of fear in relation to this point - because iv'e always been the strong one physically in the family, and when I found out that its possible I may have an issue with my heart, my mind kind of malfunctioned for a second within the realisation that I may have, or may be vulnerable to a heart condition. Its like even the thought of being confined to a bed for a day with people looking after me is something my mind struggles to accept, and being bed ridden for a whole week is nearly unthinkable to me.

Its a point of ego that my mind is struggling to accept - iv'e never been vulnerable my whole life, iv'e been looking after others that are vulnerable -- so in self-honesty I can see that I have defined myself in my mind as literally invulnerable, that "this shouldn't happen to me" because I don't get ill often, I mean I haven't even had a cold for about 4 years.

So its clear that I'm afraid of being vulnerable, afraid of being physically weak, but I'm realising that everybody is vulnerable to varying degrees and sometimes in different ways. So whether I need anything to be done to my heart or not, the bottom line is - it is not acceptable to fear any lifestyle changes, or to fear being vulnerable, because I am human after all, so what will be will be, and these kinds of fears will not assist me in living what's best for all, as the best possible human.

Join me next week as i walk specific Self-Forgiveness and Self-Corrective application to make sure that I remain stable as breathe where I can apply common sense and do what is beneficial for everybody, rather then becoming mind possessed by these fear reactions.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 11 May 2015, 21:23

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ar-of.html

Continuing from my last blog regarding the family heart problems recently - as my mother awaits surgery to replace a valve, I await my electrocardiogram on Wednesday, as my doctor does not think my chest/heart shooting feelings I have been having recently are actually connected to a valve issue in the heart, because these feelings are not coming on during exercise, and my ability to workout has not diminished at all, which would be the case if I had a valve issue at the moment. So being as these shooting feelings are coming up when I am relaxing rather then when I am raising my heart rate, then the investigation continues - and regardless of what the findings turn out to be, I will not allow my mind to spiral into thought patterns that have come up recently --

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being vulnerable, I realise that there is no human that is completely unbreakable that exists. Every being in this world whether naturally born or born through Science is vulnerable to physical pain/breakdown in varying degrees, at various stages, and for various reasons. So within this realisation it becomes clear, it provides clarity that there is no point allowing any fear based thoughts about being physically vulnerable in anyway, because this is merely how things work. In fact to realise ones own vulnerability, is to realise ones strength, because it reveals ones existence as a physical being on Earth, subject to the same laws as any other being in this world, in some ways it is actually a humbling and supportive point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the self-belief that I am the "invulnerable" one in the family. I realise that this concept has accumulated through the years of seeing my mother and granddad being incredibly physically vulnerable at various points, and meanwhile Iv'e always been the one never getting seriously ill, I mean have not even had a cold for years, and occasionally in the summer I sneeze a bit from dust/pollen, but nothing other then that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my own health to other family members health as the basis for creating a self-belief about myself that makes no sense. I realise that comparison is always unacceptable because of reasons exactly like this - it keeps me in complete separation from physical reality where it is impossible to apply common sense -- so within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in the moment that it is through constantly comparing my own physical health to other family members that has resulted in this consequential self-belief of invulnerability, and fear of vulnerability even being created.

I forgive myself that i have not realised in the moment of considering that I may have a heart issue - that the whole "malfunction" unable to understand reaction/experience to this consideration is just being generated in my mind as ego, where the laws of physical reality are not even considered.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that me in a hospital bed even for a day is something I have defined as "unthinkable" or "unimaginable" for me - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself being in a bed as being "impossible", because in actual reality it is not impossible for anybody.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being physically weak and getting weaker as I get older. I realise that this is just a matter of physical reality law - everything has a beginning and an ending, even the light from a star light years away -- everything deteriorates over time, it cannot be avoided, therefore there is no need to attach any emotions to something that is just reality.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that whenever we allow ourselves to submit or feed into fear in any moment, we are literally saying in that moment that we are a slave to that fear. I will not be allowing myself to be a slave any further, and within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted myself to realise in all moments that when one allows fear as the mind to start making decisions for me, then I am essentially fucked for the rest of my life as a mind controlled fear robot, with no self-directive participation, which i am not willing to accept.

I forgive myself that I have not seen in each breathe, that any time there is a sad event in life that occurs in our world, whether it is to us directly or someone close to us, it is understandable that we get a bit emotional, but from that moment that the emotions start kicking in, it is absolutely pivotal that one stands up asap and utilises the necessary tools to keep oneself stable. Because I realise that if we do not act quickly, then these kind of major sad events in our lives have the potential to crush us, to be a point of "no return" imprisoned as the mind for the rest of our days, justifying abusive behaviour through the ridiculous concept of - "i'm scared so i'm allowed to be an arse hole", entrenched as hopelessness in the depths of depression and the various dimensions of the mind. I am taking responsibility for myself to make sure that this does not happen to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the lifestyle changes that my mother has had to implement since her heart attack, is something that I will have to also implement if I also have something wrong with my heart. I realise that there is no need to connect fear to lifestyle changes, because lifestyle changes geared around slowing down, is something which is just practical and thus best for all to do in a situation of getting seriously ill at any point in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project an image in my mind of me being stuck in a hospital bed for the rest of life my life after my mother dies. I realise in self-honesty that this image is just my mind over-dramatising the situation, which I am not allowing to continue from now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect fear to - being vulnerable, getting weaker as I get older and changes in lifestyle. None of these points are valid to keep connected to fear in my mind, so I take self-responsibility to disconnect these connections through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to fear being vulnerable, getting weaker or having to make lifestyle changes. I realise that this is nothing but bullshit going on in my mind which does not assist me or anyone else in my world to live what's best for all, so its best to end it for good. So as and when I see fear based thoughts coming up in my mind in relation to this blogs points, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with any thoughts that come up, as I know the path that comes from the acceptance of these thoughts, which is just separation, so I stop, I breathe and continue to do so until these thoughts do not come up any more, no matter what.

i commit myself to not have a starting point of ego as the mind if any further problems with health come up in the future. So when and as I see that some procedure needs to be done, or mine or someone in the families health takes a worse turn, and I see myself reacting as ego - I stop and breathe I do not allow myself to engage with this reaction and I just focus on breathing where I can apply common sense, where I can produce what's best for all in my participation instead of the skewed and self-interested results from standing as ego.

I commit myself to living the change that i want to see in the world - I want to see a world where people do not allow their own personal life problems to inhibit their ability to live what's best for all -- so i take responsibility to make sure that i do what is best for all regardless of what shit happens in my personal life.

Join me next week as i continue my journey to life blogs, and thanks for walking with :)

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 19 May 2015, 19:22

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... o-man.html

So today I read a daily mail article about a British scientist that invented a device over ten years ago, that would enable a spaceship to travel at a type of "warp speed" as seen in the tv series Star Trek. The technology is based on the laws of microwave engineering which is a very niche field, and this technology can allow a craft to travel of speeds up to 450,000,000 miles an hour:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... speed.html

Now while this is a fascinating story for anyone interested in Science, and while this is no surprise to many people that are aware of how many secret advanced propulsion experiments have been done through the years since around WW2. There is still a point that becomes clear to me within creating a quicker form of travel -- if we can get places quicker, then at this current moment is that a beneficial technology for humans to have? What is the point of creating vehicles and craft that are always going faster, when our ability to look after the planet and our fellow living beings seems to be going slower?

Speed technology like many other technologies that have been created in various fields of science through the years is in many ways a dangerous creation for mankind to have at this moment. Because the reality is that the benefits of advanced technology, is not being created for the benefit of all or to be used by all. Advanced technology is only accessible to the super wealthy, and certain people in the Government, and so is only beneficial to the super wealthy at the moment. For everyone else it is something that makes life more difficult, because there is now another plaything that the rich people will flaunt in front of us which will remind us even more of how unhappy we are with our slave labour for shit pay existence.

So at the moment this "warp speed" technology literally is just something that will assist humans to get places quicker to abuse life. Because what I am getting at here, is that this type of advancement is useless until everyone can have access to it, because there is no true advancement of our species until all are able to advance - without equal advancement there is only a tiny group of "special" humans stroking their own egos about every technological break through and calling it "human advancement" while the rest of the species outside of the tiny group of "special humans" is slowly disintegrating.

Capitalism creates "god games" not real advancement, and the "god games" only manifests endless cycles of abuse, which is certainly not a bold new frontier to walk into, but rather a certainty of human extinction. However in an Equal Money System, where all beings are being taken care of - that will genuinely be a bold new horizon for everyone on Earth, and then we can actually start formulating real "starship enterprises" to travel into space -- Did you notice when you watched Star Trek that the crew of the enterprise is of various mixed races and backgrounds? Yet they all work together to peacefully explore space, assisting any new races they come across in space, and learn from other races also - what must be understood is that the only way that this scenario would be possible to manifest is through the implementation of an Equal Money System. Because if you tried to make a star trek enterprise in a capitalistic society, then there would be no equal opportunity for people of all races and backgrounds to be on the enterprise, the crew would be a selection based on "family importance", rather then who is best qualified for the job.

So will we boldly go where no man has gone before? Well not at the moment no, because we will only boldly go to new places, when we have created a bold new understanding of how to look after ourselves, each other and our planet.

We need to take responsibility to remove all the evils that exist within us as this world, we must say - Till Here No Further -- I commit myself to living the realisation that going to "new places quicker" is only beneficial for existence if I am ready to nurture the environment when I get this new area -- So until we have sorted out ourselves, we really need to focus more on slowing down to give ourselves time to change for the better as a race, rather then using technology like this speeding towards nowhere, only speeding up our own demise as a species.

So in order to go where no man has gone before - lets work together to change ourselves and this world to be something that has never been seen before -- a true Heaven on Earth, where all beings are treated as equal gods, and therefore all will equally be able to travel the universe without the danger of destroying what we discover in space, but rather nurture the point like we did with ourselves and our planet. Please research the important website links at the top of the page to understand how we can practically make this better world now.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 27 May 2015, 22:18

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -cool.html

So being cool is something that most people consider to be a great important thing to aspire to in life in our participation and in how we project ourselves to others. I've always considered myself to be cool, and within this considered myself to be an "expert" on what makes a person or a thing cool.

But today I realised that I am not really an expert on what is cool, because I noticed how I compromised myself by focusing on "looking cool" which is not cool. I have noticed this before, how I will sometimes totally disregard something which clearly needs to be sorted out now, purely because i'm spending so much time focusing on "being cool".

So the situation was I had slightly overslept recently on one morning, and so I was rushing to get ready for work. But after all the rushing, I finally got ready with 10 minutes to go until my shift started. Now bearing in mind that it takes 10 minutes to get to work, I really should have just got in the car and drove to work, and I would have been at work on time. But as I turned on the car engine and went to put my sunglasses on, I saw that the only pair I had in the car was my second favourite sunglasses, so I left my favourite pair of sunglasses inside the house. So I turned the car engine off, and spent the next 5 minutes finding my favourite sunglasses, even though I had a decent pair in the car. Then after I found my favourite sunglasses, they had a very small smudge on them so I spent another few minutes cleaning them and making them pristine.

Bear in mind that there is no practical reason why I prefer one pair to another, neither is more comfortable or anything, I just think that one pair looks so much cooler then the other. Now after all this fussing about over sunglasses for the sake of projecting the highest amount of "coolness" to others, on the way to work I started laughing to myself as I realised how stupid this behaviour was, and basically was why I turned up at work 15 minutes late.

There are countless situations where things like this have happened in my life because of focusing on looking cool - now being 15 minutes late for work is a relatively minor consequence of this brainwashing pattern, but when I am honest with myself there have been much more dangerous consequences that have nearly occurred from focusing on being cool --

for instance there has been more then a few occasions where I am driving and because i'm so worried and concerned that i'm projecting maximum coolness at all times, I will be looking in my mirror to adjust my sunglasses or tie on my suit, then when I look back at the road I have had to slam my foot on the break to stop myself from crashing because I was completely unaware as I was completely possessed by the "need" to maximise "coolness" --

Or I might be trying so hard to find the "coolest" music track while i'm driving which has sometimes caused a similar consequence where iv'e nearly crashed. Another example I remember is when I was cooking dinner one time, and while the food was cooking, I was focusing on compromising the "coolest" outfit for a date I had later in the evening, that I completely burnt the food so badly that I couldn't eat it. Another example is believing that a certain "style of walking" is cooler, where I kind of walk on the edge of my feet, which results in the heels on the shoes getting worn on one side, which eventually made the heel of the shoes completely uneven lol.

So it was this recent unnecessary lateness for work because of "having to have" the coolest sunglasses before I start driving, which iv'e been looking at and iv'e realised that I need to stop this focus on being cool asap - because there may be a dangerous and abusive consequence that may come one day if I do not. I have realised that being cool does not require specific sunglasses, clothes, music or walking style -- redefining Cool according to what's best for all, is simply something, or someone that is producing something beneficial for everyone - it is original and refreshing without looking for attention or recognition -- when something is cool, it is just cool, there is no "trying to be cool". So join me next week as I walk specific self-forgiveness and self-corrective application to end this mind fuck of coolness that I have allowed to exist as myself.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 10 Jun 2015, 00:44

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... nsfer.html

So for anyone that is unaware as to what consciousness transfer is - it is a process which was first developed around WW2 by some scientists that were funded by some rich old people that did not want to die -- they wanted to try and live forever. Consciousness transfer is a process whereby all the consciousness of a particular person is saved on a computer and then can be transferred from the computer onto a microchip, this microchip can then be placed into the brain of a clone of the original person, or a robot and there you go - consciousness transferred.

There is a few different variants of this technology, where your consciousness can be transferred for a limited amount of time to other bodies while you are asleep in your original body as seen in the films Avatar and Surrogates. Or if you are dead, then your consciousness can be uploaded into another body permanently as seen in the films Chappie and Transcendence.

Now when I say consciousness, I mean all of the collective data that is in a human beings mind - so all the thought, feeling, and emotional patterns, all the memories, fears, habits, Neurons, Protons and brainwave activity is stored and can be transferred to different bodies.

If this is still not clear, then please research cloning/consciousness on the internet in further detail as there is mainstream news outlets starting to talk about it over the past few years. Also in a lot of mainstream music lyrics and videos, as well as in many films - for decades there have been messages in music and film about cloning and consciousness transfer going right back to the 60s and some even before then. But in general there is a lot of information now available which will assist in understanding what this technological process is and how it works. Heres a few links that will help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_immortality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2015012 ... mmortality
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... odies.html
http://rt.com/news/261909-brain-upload- ... r-program/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... rever.html
http://rt.com/usa/229811-mind-clones-ro ... afterlife/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... uters.html

Obviously some of these links are pretty vague about how things work, and more specifically the nitty gritty about how this technology works and is being used, so you will have to continue researching, expanding your understanding of Science and utilising common sense to fill in the blanks - because for anyone that knows about Government protocol with sharing scientific advancement with the public, then you will know that these types of articles now being available is pretty cool and says a lot, because most governments still don't even acknowledge that Nikola Tesla created free energy over 100 years ago for instance. And obviously if you have had any direct experience of any advanced Science then it will be easier for you to understand what has been happening with this consciousness transfer technology.

Now while a person is alive, there is undoubted benefits to this technology - for instance if you were in a wheelchair paralysed from the waist down -- but through consciousness transfer technology, you could go to sleep and walk around in a fully functional other body of yourself, that is a cool use of the technology. Or soldiers that have to deal with many stressful situations in their profession - it would be cool to know that your family member in the army, wont actually be killed resolving situations in conflict areas in the world, because they will utilising consciousness transfer technology, so it would only ever be a clone or a robot that would be injured, not the real person.

However this technology is currently being used like most technologies, to simply profit, abuse and enslave people with. I wont go into too much detail about the context or examples of the abuse of this technology, but it is something which has affected a lot of Celebrities, Politicians and other peoples lives past and present in a negative way, as it is easy for certain elite people to enslave or replace a person with this technology.

There is also an idea in certain Government, Science and elite circles, which believe that we have unlocked the "key to immortality" through consciousness transfer technology, and so death is "no longer an issue." Is that really true? No it is not, because once you are familiar with the technology, you will know that it is flawed in many ways. Firstly there is many glitches which most scientists agree cannot be overcome that can occur after a person dies and their consciousness has been recorded and transferred into a "new body" -- for instance there may be a specific memory or habit or thought pattern that is missing once the consciousness has been transferred into a clone, which would never be missing from the original person.

Secondly there are many things which scientists admit they do not and cannot fully understand, one of them being - what happens when we die? Its all theories about what will happen, theories about this and that, but no solid evidence. But it has been widely agreed that the "Soul" is not really real and is more like just another word for consciousness. But a few things are certain -- the last breathe leaves our body, moves into the air like every breathe we have ever breathed, and then our physical body returns to the dust of the earth. So one can say that our death is literally a "return to the earth" or a return to the physical so to speak - and there is literally no evidence to suggest that anything in our mind goes beyond death, in fact on the contrary, there is evidence that everything in our mind is essentially deleted at death.

So how would everything in our mind being stored and transferred to a different body be immortality? It is not real immortality, because through consciousness transfer technology, it is not the real you that is immortal, it is a flawed copy of you that is immortal.

Everything in this physical world has a beginning and an ending - Summer to Winter - Day to Night, Youth to Old age etc. Everything in our mind is not really who we are, it is how we define ourselves, what we consciously and unconsciously operate within - but we are not just knowledge and information data -- who we really are is Life, we are this physical world, we are equal and one to this physical world, which means that every being in this world is connected to us and actually is us - one being breathes out their last breathe and another being breathes in their first breathe, so in a way we are already immortal without the use of technology, because we are one entity in reality.

So by trying to "save ourselves" literally on a technological recording before we die, and transferring that recording to another body, we are literally just saying that all we are is knowledge and information - we are only confirming that we have not yet learnt who we really are, that everything in the universe is us -- and so we are responsible for everything that is here, responsible to create a world that is best for all within and without, not the preservation of our own ego.

There is a few other ways that also have been considered "doorways" to immortality by the elite, like cryogenic suspension and genetic engineering/regeneration technology, but the bottom line is attempting to live forever is a pointless task currently, when every person in this world is being taken care of, when everybody can enjoy life, once we are all trustworthy beings, then maybe we can revisit the immortality topic. So instead research the important websites links at the top of the page - then join the drive to create a world that is best for all, a world that we can all be proud of to leave to our children, a world where nobody shall suffer. So -- rather then trying to be immortal, lets instead walk a principle that is immortal -- Equality and Oneness.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”