Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 30 Aug 2015, 22:19

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ll-be.html

We have all had a situation where we felt like something happening in our life was out of our control, then in this moment either out loud or just our mind we say the words "What will be, will be".

Someone said this to me today, when they were explaining a problem that they didn't think they could deal with. I have experienced this same thought many times before, and even in the past week I have also had this thought come up that "What will be, will be".

I noticed from when I have looked at this point before - that what was behind the thought "what will be will be", was actually a pre-program based in hopelessness, feeding into inferiority and an acceptance of other people being the decision maker for a problem in my life -- so this thought was simply a way for me to give up on a point, to let someone or something else decide what I should do because I didn't know what to do, feeding into confusion and ignorance regarding a problem, instead of directing the problem myself. But not even necessarily just in relation to a problem, this thought of "what will be, will be" can just be indicative of a persons general concept of "going with the flow", which is literally like saying I am not going to be directing my world and thus my future in any way, no structure, just "flowing", which is the basis for a lot of spiritual beliefs in the world.

Most typically I have heard people say "what will be will be" through the years whenever a persons relationship is not going to plan, which is interesting because if you are not directing yourself to fix the problems in the relationship, then it is like already admitting that the relationship is over in your mind. My own experiences of this thought have also been in relation to relationship problems, but also regarding many other problems that have come up in my life.

So this thought is really not beneficial to accept - because the allowance of this thought directly removes responsibility from our own hands -- so in essence making us more ineffective decision makers, and more effective pre-programmed robots.

We have to be honest with ourselves and realise what we are doing, and that this makes no sense to engage in. The whole idea that problems will just "fix themselves", and everything will be okay in the end without self-direction is complete deception. The whole idea that problems in our lives and in the world cant be changed by ourselves, and that there's no point in trying to change things because we are "so small" is also a deception - and clearly both of these ideas are behind the thought "what will be will be".

And what is interesting about this, is that if we actually will ourselves to change - will ourselves to direct ourselves and make improvements to everything that's here -- then we will be actually willing our own lives and this world to be a place that is best for all - so you can be sure that a world that's best for all, will only be, if we will it to be, in everything that we do, so lets let it be :)

Join me in my next blog as I share self-forgiveness in relation to this blog.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 06 Sep 2015, 18:56

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

Continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the thought "What will be, will be" to exist in my mind, I realise that what is behind this thought is procrastination, hopelessness, inferiority, the acceptance of someone else to deal with my problems, and the concept of "going with the flow". Within this I realise that none of the points behind this thought are supportive for me in living what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that the acceptance of this thought only functions to make me more ineffective at making decisions, and a more effective pre-programmed being which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that within accepting and allowing the thought "What will be, will be" in any moment, I am feeding into procrastination where no effective movement can be made in my life, which of course has no benefit to me or anyone else in my life.

I forgive myself that within the thought "What will be, will be" I am defining my own direction and movement within a certain point to be "hopeless" where I am creating and feeding into a belief that I am powerless to change a problem in my life, so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as an inferior and hopeless being within the thought "What will be, will be". I realise that I am not powerless or inferior in any way, because I have the ability to change anything inside myself and in my participation in the world to be what is of worth to all life.

I forgive myself that I have not realise in all moments, that whenever I am experiencing this thought that "What will be, will be" I am literally comparing myself to a problem, and believing myself to be smaller then the problem, rather then breathing and directing the problem with my full effort and attention where I can make changes - So I forgive myself for comparing myself to problems when they come up, "gauging" in my mind whether or not i have the capacity to change the point, instead of doing my utmost to deal with the problem as and when it come up -- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am smaller then some problems in this world, because I realise that there is no problem in this world which is bigger then me, I realise that I am equal to all problems in the world, and thus equal to the solution of all problems in this world.
So i take self-responsibility to live my life as a being that is equal to all that is here, where I empower myself in every moment to remove what is not best and keep that which is best of myself as this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the concept of "going with the flow" within the thought "What will be, will be". I realise that this concept is the basis of many spiritual beliefs in the world, which have all been proven to be ineffective solutions in making beneficial changes - So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into spirituality within the thought "What will be, will be" where the concept of "going with the flow" apparently will assist me in dealing with problems on a "deep level", which is complete bullshit, because in reality "going with the flow" is actually an excuse from facing and dealing with a problem, instead of solving it which is just not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that things will "work out in the end" within the thought "what will be, will be". I realise that there is no problem that exists in our world that will be resolved by itself, it takes our own awareness, self-movement and direction in order to be changed. If I do not respond immediately when a problem comes up and deal with it, then I am literally saying that the problem should carry on longer, which is a direct acceptance of abuse in the world, which I am not willing to accept as myself.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to deceive myself through accepting the thought "What will be, will be". I realise that there is no actual worth to this thought in anyway whatsoever, so as and when I see this thought coming up in my mid, I respond immediately by stopping and breathing. I am aware of the trap behind this thought, so I do not engage, I breathe and continue to breathe until this thought no longer exists in my mind.

I commit myself to living the realisation that a world that is best for all, only manifests if I will it to be, and live it into being in every moment of breathe.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 13 Sep 2015, 13:05

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -what.html

Interesting that many people in the world believe they have seen a ghost before, or that we know someone that believes they have seen some kind of ghost before. This is something that has been going on for thousands of years, there are so many cases of people telling other people that they have seen some kind of ghost, its fascinating to consider how much history is full of ghost and possession stories.

Now while there have been many genuine stories of entities and possession through out time, a lot of films for instance have been based on true events like: The Exorcist, The Shining, When the lights went out, The Haunting in Connecticut, Shadow People, The Possession, The Conjuring, The Atticus Institute, and many others.

What is not considered, is that some of these events have also been staged government intelligence events. For instance just with some basic magic tricks, some Hollywood make up/pyrotechnics, certain chemicals, and a little bit of hologram technology/nanotechnology, it is possible to make a person believe that a house is haunted or a person is possessed when they aren't. Or if you just put a person in a stealth suit for instance, then let them run around a house, it is possible to make someone fear that an actual ghost is haunting the house, when really its a guy running around in a suit. For instance a person of strategic value to a certain group, can be set up with a "haunted house" program in their home, to be able to mind control the valued person with fear to make irrational decisions, to psychologically traumatise and break the person. Or if a particular property is valued, this program can be used as a security system to scare any unwanted visitors away from the property.

But the point I am mainly focusing on within this blog is cases where a person has believed they have seen a ghost, yet nobody else witnessed anything, no footage was caught, and there is literally no evidence of any kind at all. Because these cases are the most common in the world of all the examples iv'e given thus far, so while there have been confirmed cases of haunted houses/people being possessed etc, as well as government false flag events, the most common of all is just humans making shit up in their mind.

Sometimes its a person trying and make a profit from nothing, like a shady wall street trader doing loads of naked short- selling, other times its someone just trying to give themselves value in the eyes of others, like "hey world i'm the all knowing super ghost man!" and sometimes most commonly it is a persons mind that has tricked them into believing they have seen something that aligns with their beliefs.

As the evidence of the Desteni group and others have proven, the mind is clearly holographic, which in certain circumstances is able to produce film like quality realistic projections before our eyes.These holographic projections can be triggered by the desires and beliefs of a person in their mind, who for instance is religious and is desperate to have an experience with a ghost or God in order to validate their own religious delusions and beliefs to themselves as reality. So these self-accepted belief and desire possessions in the mind, essentially trigger a chemical process, which ends with a person believing wholeheartedly that they have had "an encounter".

Now personally while I have had plenty of strange experiences based in physical reality in my life, anything to do with ghosts, gods and possessions, have all been events that my mind essentially fabricated and produced in order to align with my particular beliefs at the time. For instance when I was about 18 and I was intensely spiritual at the time, I often would have "visions" during meditations with "other beings", and these "visions" would of course further inflate my spiritual ego/beliefs. But it was only as I got older and learnt more about the functionality of the mind that enabled me to see how my own mind was deceiving me with images and experiences that were not real.

Just recently I have a friend who is very "spiritual" who told me that she thinks her house is haunted, she explained some things that had apparently happened recently and asked me to come round. I didn't noticed anything all night, then I explained this point of the "power" of the mind with these types of situations to "fill in the gaps" making something seem real that isn't.
I also explained that even if there is a being in the house, it would be better to peacefully co-exist, to try and communicate and share yourself, instead of going into fear about it trying to "remove" the being. But since I came round weeks ago she has not had any more strange things happening in the house, which may be attributed to her being honest with herself and looking closer at her own minds role in these "haunting" experiences.

I mean if we look at the chemical DMT for instance, Dimethyltryptamine is a chemical that is released in the pineal gland of the brain when we are asleep, which is largely responsible for our mind producing dreams. This chemical is also released during near death experiences, which explain many "visions" people have during near death experiences. DMT can also be released during sex or any other intense events, and the "visions" we experience from this chemical have proven to always fit in line with our own individual beliefs. So for instance if a person is intensely thinking and attempting to pursue and experience a strange encounter that will validate their own beliefs or fears, the DMT in the brain will be released and will make sure that the person "see things" that will "validate" their own personal beliefs or fears, and further entrench the person within their own imaginary world in the mind.

So have you had a "strange experience" with ghosts, possession or a god? The question really comes down to this - did you really experience what you think you experienced? Be honest with yourself and you will see that its more then likely that you didn't really experience what you think you experienced, it was just a thought :)

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 20 Sep 2015, 20:15

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... lypse.html

Have you ever been afraid of the world coming to an end before? Or fearing the way of life for everyone being massively altered on certain dates? Well its an interesting topic that has been involved with humanity for a long, long time and right now in this moment, there are people around the world in "truther movements" and fanatical religious groups that genuinely feel that the world is coming to an end, or that our lives will be massively altered between 23-29th September 2015.

Now regardless of all the fears these people are having currently, there are some undeniable events that are happening during this time frame. There are five events that i am going to highlight here and provide links for -

* There is a scheduled Blood moon and Super moon that will occur in this time frame, meaning the moon is going to be closer to Earth then usual, and then it is going to eclipsed, and will have a copppery colour from the suns rays, hence "bloodmoon". This will be the fourth lunar eclipse moon in two years, which many fanatics are convinced is going to herald the "end of the world".

Regardless of the fanatics though, upon my investigation there does seem to be a bit of a split in the Scientific communities around the world. As many researchers are concerned about the "equinoctial tide" and that during an equinox the Sun and the Moon both equally pull on the oceans of the Earth, and being that the Moon will be much closer to Earth, these researchers are concerned that we will experience a lot of high tides, flooding and earthquakes around the world. However in contrast there are also scientists that are stating that the tides will only be a few inches more then the highest tides of the past 20 years, and there will be no huge difference in the weather. Although many weather anomalies have become much more frequent around the world in recent years, so the matter of weather changes is certainly a point that must be taken seriously.

* In connection with this moon activity, the end of September 2015 into 2016 is also The Shemitah, which might not mean anything to you, but within the Jewish and Zionist beliefs, it is the year of the Sabbath, the end of seventh year of the seven year agricultural/biblical cycle.

Many within these groups believe that all financial crashes/major sacrificial events are orchestrated in tandem with these seven year Shemitah cycles. Which regardless of the fanaticism, it is interesting for instance that financial crashes do tend to always happen in the September/October time frame historically upon research. Also September 11th 2001 was obviously a massive event in tandem with these shemitah cycles, as was the financial crash of 2008 seven years later, so being as we are another seven years after 2008, in 2015 many are getting very concerned about what will happen this time.

* Then on September 25th 2015 Pope Francis is scheduled to go to America for the first time, to attend The UN summit in New York along with other world leaders to discuss and launch the implementation of "Agenda 2030". Again if you don't know much about this UN agenda I will provide links, but this Agenda is supposedly designed to "clean up" the planet by 2030. Now while the goals of Agenda 2030 do sound pretty cool for the most part, many are concerned that population reduction is a part of this agenda.

Also considering the high amount of statements Pope Francis has made about Aliens, has also added to peoples fears about him coming to the US for the first time on September 25th, that there could be a staged Alien invasion.

* Then I want to mention CERN which is The European Organization for Nuclear Research, which operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Now many are aware of the fact that this organisation has created the Large Hadron Collider, which is the largest particle accelerator in the world, which took over 10 years to create with over 10,000 scientists and to this date has cost over £8+ Billion to make.

The purpose of this machine officially is to attempt to find the "God particle" and answer some fundamental open questions about physics, concerning basic laws governing the interactions and forces among elementary objects, the deep structure of space/time, and particularly the interrelation between quantum mechanics and general relativity, where current theories and knowledge is sometimes unclear. Now while that all sounds very intelligent, it is clear that this machine is also utilised for a purpose of "opening gates" micro-blackholes and portals etc.

Which on top of the fact that the logo for CERN features 666 very clearly, and bearing in mind the fact that Rihanna while wearing a Hadron Collider looking design dress said some very strange things at the gates of the White House recently, as well as the fact that outside the headquarters of CERN, there is a large statue of Shiva the Hindu god of creation, death and destruction, there is clearly plenty to consider.

It also interesting to note that CERN is going to complete its largest ever collision or "gate opening" at the end of September 2015, and according to Sergio Bertolucci (The Director for research and scientific computing at CERN) "Something may come through dimensional doors at LHC. And out of this door might come something, or we might send something through."

* Also I want to point out the kid that was recently arrested in America for bringing a suspected bomb into his school. Ahmed Mohamed supposedly created a clock in a briefcase for a Science experiment and just wanted to bring it into school to show his teachers. However, while the media has been focusing on racist treatment of this boy, there are some points relating to this event which are interesting to note.

Firstly this boy is the son of Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, who has twice run for presidency in Sudan. This in and of itself is interesting, because there is evidence to suggest that in order to run for president in Sudan, you must essentially be a Muslim fundamentalist. On top of the fact that Ahmed Mohamed is 14 years old, and this September is 14 years since 9/11, as well as the fact that President Obama tweeted about the story "Nice clock Ahmed, want to bring it to the White House?" its all worth consideration.

Then lets also look at Simran Jeet Singh, who is one of Americas most established religious professors at Trinity University, has been campaigning on twitter about the inequality of this event. In his campaign Singh shared a picture which is causing some concerns for some people, because he is holding a clock in the picture to "support Ahmed".
However when you look at the clock, the hands of clock very clearly are at 9/11, which because the 11 hand is between the 2 and the 3, has also caused people to see 9/23 meaning September 23rd. The fears are that considering how much predictive programming was in films/media before 9/11, that this picture of Mr Singh with the clock, the whole Ahmed bomb story, and certain recent films could be predictive programming for an event similar to 9/11/2001 happening on or around 23/9/2015.

Here are some links to assist with understanding these points:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 76716.html
http://www.charismanews.com/world/48667 ... ould-bring
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-0 ... -help-pope
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60632.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/ ... 67904.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/te ... lock-bomb/
https://twitter.com/simrancolumbia/stat ... 6038158338

Now if we look at all of these five points, it is clear that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that there are certainly some things to take note of, because there genuinely is an elite group of rich families (some call them the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati) that enjoy the power of pre-planning and executing major events in society. But also it is clear that many people, are literally brimming with fear at the moment in relation to these five points, which is a complete detriment to themselves and all around them, despite thinking they are "sharing the truth".

From my own personal experience I have dealt with these fears before, for instance I believed the world would end twice before in my life. For example I remember being a 13 year old boy being afraid that the world would end or a massive event would happen to change humanity on 01/01/2000, then 12 years later again I feared that a massive event would happen on 12/12/2012.

Now obviously we are all still alive lol, and what is interesting to note is that the days and weeks before these events, through my acceptance of fearing these potential large events on certain dates, was that I was basically shutting people away from me, separating myself from reality, passionately arguing with anyone that would question my concept of the world ending on this date.
I found that this "certainty" of the world ending on a certain date, was never really based on true certainty, but rather just my own fears, depressions and hopes to see humanity wiped out. Its like I was very sad with my life and the world as a whole, so on both occasions feeding into concepts of everything ending on a certain date, was really just my own personal desire and excuse to give up on humanity and myself.

Since 12/12/2012 passed I forgave myself for all fears, depressions and desires about the world ending that I had. I committed myself to living the realisation that we all live for a certain time frame, and no matter what concepts we accept in our minds, we will all die, and in reality we never know when this will be. It can be any number of things that can cause us to individually die, or for our species to die, so why spend any time at all fearing this?
Thinking about the Armageddon is truly pointless, it guarantees no movement, and being entrenched in the pre-programmed mind, which in and of itself, is a self-fulfilling prophecy of the end of humanity.
But what is of the utmost importance, is that we live the realisation that it is only through living what is best for all, that we can recreate ourselves and our world to be truly sustainable and something we can be proud to leave to our children, where there is no end of humanity, but rather a rebirth of humanity instead.

Join me in my next blog, as I share self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements that will be supportive for anyone that has experienced fears of the Apocalypse, if we are all still alive :)

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 27 Sep 2015, 19:04

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the end of the world will happen on certain dates because of information that I have reacted to. I realise that this fear is not supportive to me in living what is best for all when I am responding to information within and as the pre-programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that when I respond to any information with a pre-programmed response of fear, then all following actions from this point will be limited to fear, and thus based in separation, which will only further share and create fear in the world while believing that I am "sharing the truth".

I forgive myself that I have believed that when I am sharing "end of the world" type information with others, that I am just "sharing the truth" when in reality, if I am sharing any information from a starting point of separation, all I am doing is sharing my fears with others and attempting to manipulate people to accept the same concepts and fears that I am experiencing, which would only serve to inflate my ego - so within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to believe that I am "saving someone" by sharing certain information with them, when in reality, even if the information is true, I am actually attempting to manipulate this person to accept and move within and as the fear I am accepting/sharing. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself about why I am accepting and sharing "Armageddon type information" in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone should think like me about "deep information" - so it should be of paramount importance in our life, we should all enjoy discussing these topics, and we should all be able to deal with the reactions that come up in relation to it -- the truth of course that I realise now is that this is not true, its complete self-deception, so I forgive myself for allowing this point.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that if a particular piece of information is very profound, strange or likely to cause reactions in others, then it is my responsibility to assess if the person is likely to have the self-management tools to deal with any reactions that come up. Because I realise that if a person is already mentally unstable, then by sharing "far out" information with that person, no matter how profound or true it may be, would essentially be dangerous in causing further instability for this person, which is like directly abusing them, which is completely unacceptable.

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to recklessly share the most extreme information in the world with people, without any consideration for whether I am damaging or supporting a person with the information, because while I am equipped better then most to deal with my minds reactions to extreme information, many in this world are in no mental condition to find out about certain information currently.

Within this I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that is much more important to share equality and oneness, self-forgiveness and self-recreation tools before any "extreme information" is shared. Because it is only through first understanding how to deal with the minds reactions and how to change ourself for the better, that any "deep information" can be supportive, but if this is not understood, then for a person to learn "deeply extreme information" is damaging instead of supportive. I have seen this multiple times in my life, where I have essentially made a mentally unstable person much more unstable with strange information, instead of assisting the person to focus on tools to deal with the reactions before even considering sharing "far out information".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if a person is mentally weak or unstable, then telling them about "apocalyptic type information" will only serve to deteriorate the relationship i have with them, not strengthen it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a self belief and self-definition that when it comes to "deep information", that it is a focal point in my mind of who I am and how I interact in the world, which I realise is actually a limited perspective because I am here to stand equal to and change all that is here to be what's best, not just the "deep stuff" lol - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see all information as equal, through existing as limitation as an idea that sharing the most "out there information" is my focal point, which as I have mentioned is stupid. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the "deep information" guy only, which is based in complete separation from physical reality, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my minds beliefs and fears about "certain information" to be real, and therefore "certain". When in reality my minds concepts about this "secret information" is not based on physical direct experiential certainty at all for the most part, but its actually mainly based on fear, which is which is not a trustworthy starting point for real certainty at all.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that even when I am certain about a piece of "secret information" based on my actual direct physical life experience, no matter how true I know this information to be - that in no way justifies accepting fear or any unsupportive shit in my mind in relation to it.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that when I am accepting certain extreme information to be completely true, based on information I have received, but with no direct physical experience, then I am not realising that I am being mind controlled. Because while the information may be true, or certain facets of it may be true, there is information that is circulated in the world, which is funded by the elite to mind control and distract certain individuals from what is really happening in the world. So if I have no direct physical experience of a point, then claiming that point to be real is simply just mind fucking myself, and allowing myself to be manipulated by false information created by elite group controlled opposition psy-op campaigns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to see humanity destroyed, because of experiencing depression about the state of humanity, so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be depressed about the state of humanity. I realise that this desire and this depression I have experienced is not supportive in making a beneficial world for every inhabitant, and is essentially giving up of myself and humanity, which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as "too small" and "powerless" to stop the extreme abuses happening in the world, and then using that as an excuse for giving up on humanity and myself, when I realise now that nothing in this world is smaller then me, i am equal to and thus able to change anything in this world, and this understanding I have learnt has come about through a process of walking equality and oneness in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that by focusing on "deep information" being done by elite wealthy groups as being paramount in myself and my expression in the world. Then I am completely separated from myself, because I am focusing on these groups as something separate from me, focusing on things outside of myself, focusing on the problem instead of the solution. Because in reality focusing on changing myself to be what's best for all, to end the abuse in me, is the only way I can learn to change things around me for the better, and as a group change the whole world system to be as such.
So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on what others are doing, instead of myself, because the truth is that it is only when I have learnt to change anything about myself for the better, that I can then learn to stand equal to anything in the world and change it.

I forgive myself that I have not lived the realisation that - no matter what happens on whatever date to affect humanity in a negative way, the fact remains in all moments that I must live my life, I must move and direct myself, because I am here in every moment of breathe regardless, so the time I spend as this body in this world, must be worth while time, and nothing is more worthwhile then living what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that regardless of anything happening to humanity on a certain date, the fact is that no matter what happens, it is clear that if we as individual humans do not change for the best, then that will be the self-fulfilling end of humanity anyway. As a species the way we live currently is not sustainable, so we are clearly already on course for the apocalypse right now in this moment, so lets take self-responsibility to live the solution to stopping the Armageddon in everything that we do.

I commit myself to not allowing fears of the end of the world to influence and direct me in anyway, so when and as I see thoughts based in these fears coming up in my mind, in the moment I stop, I breathe, I do not engage with this, I know the destructive consequences that come from accepting these thoughts, so I continue to breathe no matter what, until the thoughts eventually stop from my dedication and self-direction of living within and as breathe, where I can make clear concise common sense decisions as to what is best for all.

I commit myself to creating and implementing solutions to ending all abuse existent in the world, which I realise begins with myself.

I commit myself to making sure that I am completely clear about certain information, that I am not reacting in anyway, before I share anything with anyone, and I commit myself to learning to make sure that it will be of benefit to the person I am sharing the information with to make them aware of it, if it is clear that it would not benefit them, then its best not to share it.

When and as I see thoughts in my mind desiring to see the end of humanity, I stop and breathe, I realise what is happening so I take self-responsibility to let these thoughts go, by maintaining myself within and as breathe until the thoughts are no longer coming up - I commit myself to taking self-responsibility to re-create humanity to be guardians and gardeners of this planet, which is of benefit to everyone, rather then wishing for the destruction of humanity which is of no use to anyone.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 05 Oct 2015, 01:09

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... earth.html

Now everybody has heard a story of certain things happening somewhere underground, whether it is government deep underground bases, ancient artefacts, lost civilisations, other species living underground, or some kind of "godly" happenings.

What I am going to focus on in this blog, is the historical accounts of various researchers, and share them here, then look at what the findings of these researchers means for us as a species. So the purpose of this blog is not to share fear about any of these points, but rather to look at all the points objectively and subjectively in a coherent manner, then evaluate solutions.

Now when it comes to government deep underground bases, I am fully aware of the existence of these facilities and much of what these facilities are utilised for. This is due to my grandfathers experience working in some of these facilities as one of the UKs top scientists through the 50s and 60s, as well as some of my own direct experiences. For instance in the New Forest, which is local to me and is one of the largest forests in the country, there is multiple underground government bases which connect to bases all across the country and certain other countries. In the UK government underground base locations are always protected under the official secrets act, and most will state as such on the perimeter fencing.

All developed countries in the world have their own advanced underground facilities, which connect to other parts of the country via high powered Maglev train systems. These systems will also connect to other countries depending on the relations between the wealthy elite from each country. But countries that have friction between the elite like Russia and the US since the 60s for instance, have been constantly trying to expand their underground facilities secretly from each other purely out of fear that they will fall behind the other country if they dont, like a constant comparison and Chinese wall game.

Every government in the world has different versions of the official secrets act, which is legislation that essentially states that anything the government is doing in this facility is to be kept a secret from the public. The reason that these facilities are kept so secret, is that many of the activities in these facilities are black projects. When I say black projects, that means an experiment or a set of objectives which has been funded by a black budget, which basically means money that the government has stolen or acquired in an unsavoury manner to fund projects which are not to be disclosed to the public.
These projects can vary massively in their composition but not massively in their final purpose, and each section or level of these underground facilities will be devoted to a certain aspect. The people engaging in these projects (scientists, engineers, geologists etc) will only have information on a "need to know" basis, so they may not be aware of other experiments happening on different levels of the same facility they work at.
Many of the black projects conducted in these facilities typically will involve one or a combination of these points: Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics, Lasers, Accelerators, Cryogenics, Eugenics, Virology, Mind Uploading, Robotics, Cybernetics, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, as well as a host of other Scientific processes and sub-divisions etc. all the projects are conducted with the intent of creating a product or a weapon that can be utilised to strengthen the position of those funding the project, used to destroy or infiltrate other groups, or that can be sold to another government or elite group in the world for a massive profit.

The results of some of these projects has been profound, in terms of something being developed that reveals a fallacy in mankind's current thinking, or something being developed that would massively improve the lives of people on the planet if it was released to the public. For instance even some of the well documented experiments of the famous Nikola Tesla over 100 years ago, clearly show that we should all have access to free energy in our homes right now. While other projects in these facilities have resulted in complete scientific abominations being created that have no use or reason for being created, other then destroying people or manipulating and deceiving people. Many super soldier, cloning, virology and zombie experiments I would suggest fall into this scientific abomination category.

There are not many scientists in the past or currently in the world that are willing to talk about the exact nature of these black projects in underground bases. The reason for this, firstly is that most elite scientists are very well paid, and so obviously do not want to jeopardise this wealth.
Secondly is the fact that anyone working on these projects has signed a non-disclosure agreement or gagging order prohibiting them from speaking to anyone in the public about the details of these projects.
If these gagging orders are found to be breached by any scientist for whatever reason, then typically the scientist would have their funding pulled, they would be removed from any current projects, their name would be blacklisted which would make it impossible to work on any similar well paying projects, some would have their current bank account funds frozen and appropriated by the government, in some cases the scientist would be placed in a mental hospital and be kept on drugs for extended periods of time or the rest of their lives, and in some extreme cases the scientist could be murdered. Although in comparison to politicians and celebrities, it takes a lot for a scientist to get themselves killed as the super wealthy elite always know that there may be a use for the scientist again in the future.

So I am highlighting that there are not many scientists you can find that will openly talk about underground bases. However, there are some Scientists that have talked, for instance some of the statements of Scientists such as: Philip Schnieder, Dr Bill Deagle, Boyd Bushman, Richard Sauder, Albert.K Bender, Micheal Barkun, and others regarding underground bases are interesting to note. Now while some of the information that these men have produced regarding the creation process, and the purpose of these underground bases has much validity to it. However, upon your own research, you will find that nearly all of these men claimed that below the man-made underground bases, there is a variety of different species, that some would call Aliens.

Now when it comes to the subject of Aliens I am no expert in anyway whatsoever, with no direct experience. Although, certain craft that has been created in government projects could trick a member of the public into thinking they are looking at an Alien craft, which goes hand in hand with certain groups desires to stage Alien invasions going back to the Nazis, as well as the fact that certain genetic recombination/gene splicing experiments has created beings that could easily trick a person into thinking they are looking at an Alien.
My grandfather like most scientists also completely believed in Aliens wholeheartedly, and was full of nothing but contempt for religion. He never spoke of any experiences with Aliens, but he mentioned many craft that look Alien in design that he worked on, like the variety of stealth aircrafts or TR-13 craft for instance.
It does seem to be a theme among many Scientists that they all tend to believe in Aliens. Now when we consider how vast the universe is, it becomes clear that the probability of other species existing in the universe is highly probable and already there has been proof of organisms and viruses that have been found on exploratory space missions.

While many find the topic of Aliens "very cool" and that Aliens must be so much more advanced and "better beings" then us, now while there could be some very advanced cool beings out in the universe, I thought that a quote from Stephen Hawking was interesting in relation to this: "We only have to look at ourselves, to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

Now this point from Dr Hawking is interesting, because he is implying that we humans are savage creatures and that some Aliens may be just as savage or even worse then we are. Now the problem with Scientists talking about Aliens throughout time is that it has caused too many humans to spend to much time "star gazing" instead of coming up with effective solutions to sort out the planet that we live on.
So I suggest that while we have so many problems to deal with on our own planet such as people living in extreme poverty in the world, so many economic problems, and the destruction of nature increasing, focusing on anything outside of our planet is very much pointless as this point in our history.

So the stars in the sky aside, the amount of stories throughout history of a variety of species underground on planet Earth, that are aggressive to humans yet are indigenous to this planet, are countless at this point. Some scientists and researchers have openly admitted that regardless of the man-made tunnel systems and bases underground, there is an entire network of tunnels in between and underneath the man-made tunnels which have not been made by humans, but something else. Now while some of the tiny tunnel systems can be attributed to inner earth mole type creatures, there are much larger intricate ones which have puzzled many geologists through the years.

When we look at the diversity of life in the wildlife on the surface of the planet, it is reasonable to consider that deep underground has even more diversity of indigenous species of the planet. Even on deep sea diving missions to this day there are new species of fish and underwater creatures that are found, so this has already proven that the further into the Earth we go, then there is provably new life that we we were initially unaware of.

Just as an example of one story from around the world, the Kappa in Japan is a folklore story which still to this day is taken as deadly serious by many people in Japanese villages and towns. Many of these villages will have statues of Kappa erected in the village centres, and it is custom to throw cucumbers in your local river if you move house, because it is believed that if you do not throw the cucumber as a sign of respect to the Kappa, which apparently they do eat, then it is believed that the Kappa might steal your child in the night.

The Kappa are believed to be Turtlemen that live in swamps and underground caverns in Japan, these creatures are said to enjoy eating human children above anything else. It is interesting because Kappa are some of the the basis for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle franchise, which of course was primarily sold for the entertainment of children.
Also it is believed that the Kappa had a bowl shaped top of their head, which carried water, that the Kappa needs to have full of water while it is away from water. It is said that some of the history of the bow in Japan derives from humans bowing to a Kappa when faced with one in the wild, because apparently the Kappa appreciate human manners and reverence towards them, in response to the human bow, the Kappa would bow back, which would cause the water to fall out of its bowl shaped head, this would apparently disorientate and paralyse the Kappa, allowing the person time to escape, or if the human decided to put water back the Kappas bowl head, then this Kappa would be a loyal servant to this human for the rest of its life. So the Kappa story is an interesting one, and is a story that has surprised many visitors of Japanese villages interms of how seriously the beliefs are taken.

Like I said earlier I have no direct experience of aggressive underground Aliens in anyway, I have seen an interesting creature before in the new forest at night, but nothing that I could verify as an Alien from underground, what I encountered was more likely a large cat of some kind that was released in the area which has happened before, or possibly a hybrid.

However there are four books that I was exposed to at a young age which I want to highlight here. "The Coming Race" (reprinted in later years as "Vril") is an 1871 novel written by Edward Bulwer-Lytton which is a well known book that was a favourite of Adolf Hitler and many Nazis. In this book it is claimed that an underground race of "angel like" beings called Vril-ya exist deep underground, that they have access to an endless energy supply called Vril, and they have abilities like telepathy. this race supposedly live in a network of subterranean underground caverns, and that eventually this race would run out of space underground, and then would come to the surface to claim the surface for themselves destroying humanity in the process. There is evidence to suggest that this book was a part of the creation of the Vril society, which was an occult secret society operating in Germany before and after WW2. There have also been suggestions by some, that the "angel like" Vril-ya beings underground spoken of in this book, are not angel like at all, but are a reptilian carnivorous race that like eating human children.

This concept of a carnivorous reptilian race underground was echoed by Helena Blavatsky in her 1888 book "The Secret Doctrine". Blavatsky was an well known occultist of her time, the book itself covers all kinds of esoteric and occult ideas, merging ancient eastern wisdom with modern science, as well as highlighting "Dragon men" or Nagas as they are called in Indian mythology, who supposedly are reptilian beings that had a civilisation in ancient Lemuria, and by some accounts were known to eat human children, and that humans would offer their children as sacrifices in return for rewards.

Now this concept of humans sacrificing children and adults to reptilian or reptilian/bird "gods" has been around for a very long time, nearly every major ancient culture like the Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Incans, Babylonians, Mesopotamians, Sumerians, various Indian and Asian cultures all have spoken of reptilian beings underground and sacrificing people to these "gods". Huitzilopochtli, Teutates, Esus, Taranis, Tezcatlipoca, Chamunda, Moloch, Huehueteotl, Tlaloc, Kali, Toci, Chac, Inti, Viracocha and the list of Gods that demanded blood sacrifice throughout history could really go on and on at this point, even God of the Christian bible very clearly demands sacrifice in his name, and is incredibly bloodthirsty throughout the bible.

The 1864 novel "Journey to the center of the earth" by Jules Verne is also another classic book that highlights carnivorous reptilians encountered by a group of researchers travelling into the inner earth.

It has been suggested by some researchers that all Royal families from around the world have had pacts with some of these reptilian beings underground for thousands of years, where the Royal family would be provided directly with gold and precious stones from inside the Earth in return for human children.
Which is interesting because many have noticed that most royal families seem to have a huge reverence towards reptiles and birds, if you look at many Royal statues, art pieces and cotes of arm household emblems, as well as the fact that many royal families do refer to themselves as "Blue bloods" which is a term coined with the reptilian species as well. This on top of the fact that many children do genuinely go missing every year, which as I have covered in past blogs, many will be taken for the purpose of elite paedophile networks and sometimes super soldier projects, but the concept of using children as leverage with other species underground is also something to consider, but is not anything I can verify undoubtedly at this point, however in the future when society is aligned with what is best for all, then the true story will be shared with all.

The 1989 book "Gods of Eden" by William Bramley is another book that highlights aggressive Alien species underground, but also adds the interesting point that humanity was directly created by an advanced race millions of years ago that were looking for slaves to mine gold on this planet, very similarly to the works of Zecharia Sitchin. This race it is said also was responsible for creating/destroying the dinosaurs and were also of a reptilian origin.
Then when we look at the statements made from the Desteni group about ancient Atlantis as well as the history of humanity being created by the Anunnaki and others. On top of how many other people and groups have mentioned a similar story to this, it seems that other beings involvement with our race has been a part of our race since the beginning and will potentially be a part of our race for as long as we exist.

Here are some links for some of the points I have mentioned in this blog:

http://io9.com/5721855/25-of-the-scarie ... -conducted
http://www.livescience.com/12991-10-out ... ments.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... perts.html
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/10- ... -that.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6k06bOjse8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Japan.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... vril07.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Doctrine
http://humansarefree.com/2013/07/the-re ... hilia.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles61.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0_C22S ... F774DCA773

Now the point i really want to highlight in amongst all this, is that whether you are aware of what our Governments get up to in underground bases, or whether you believe there is a children eating reptilian species far below the government bases, or whether you believe that Aliens are directly responsible for the birth of humanity, it is all irrelevant. Because the reality is, what the government is doing underground, what any other species are doing underground, or any information about Aliens starting life on Earth - as note worthy as these topics may seem, the most important thing is that humanity is rebuilt to become the best version of itself never seen before in history.

The fact of the matter is that no matter what is happening under our feet - the most important thing is who are we inside ourselves? It is not what we know, it is who we are within what we know - because any information about any problem that exists or potentially exists in the world is pointless to know about, unless we can show to ourselves and the world that we can change and live a life that is best for all. All knowledge without application is useless, because truly if we cannot change what we accept inside ourselves, through self-will and self-corrective application to be what's best - if we cannot change our interaction with our immediate world and others to be mutually beneficial for all parties -- If we cannot do this, then we will not be able to change anything else in the world as a whole and humanity will inevitably completely destroy itself, where no knowledge will be helpful at all at that point.

So it is certain that right now the inside of this planet is entangled in complexity and abuse, just the same as what is inside each and every human on the planet.

If you agree with me that we need to do everything in our power to make this world a better place, then read what I and others have written about, visit the important website links at the top of the page, join us in taking Self-responsibility to make the world the way it is supposed to be - Heaven on Earth, both on the surface and underground, and in every way -- because as the saying goes, as above so below :)

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 11 Oct 2015, 17:45

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... tions.html

Recently I have been working with a friend from China a lot, we have been sharing living space and assisting each other with our schedules. But yesterday there was a situation which I have noticed before in my life, but which I have never truly directed effectively.

So at one point she was attempting to teach me some basic Chinese, now when it comes to other languages I am not ignorant at all, for instance while I am not fully fluent, I can speak everything I need in order to exist in Japan or a Spanish speaking country if I was required to do so.

But while she was explaining some different basic things about learning Mandarin, I began to detach in my mind from the conversation, I became tired, yawning a lot, looking at my phone a lot, forcing myself into a distraction of some sort and generally not paying much attention to what she was saying, which in and of itself is pretty disrespectful.

This has happened before many times in my life, and it is a reaction process in my mind that happens automatically whenever a person is introducing a new topic to me that I am not familiar with in my life experience, and/or do not have a passion for. Its like in my mind I know that I will have to really pay attention to take on board what this person is saying at this moment, and if I have not experienced the point, or have no passion for it, then my mind almost seems to cut off my ability to listen, like invisible ear plugs are in my ears.

I will be just nodding my head, and making random agreeing noises at different points while the person is talking. Then at some point in the explanation, the person will say something like "Do you know what i mean?" and that is the moment that the extent of my minds reaction becomes clear, as I will usually say something like "Sorry what? Can you say that again". Then even when the person repeats it again, I will say something like "ah right, I see cool", when really I do not see at all, because I have already accepted and allowed my mind to detach from the persons explanation. Then once I realise what's happening, in my mind I attempt to cover it over, so that I don't seem stupid or disrespectful, by just saying something like "ah right, I see cool" which is complete self-deception, ego and attempting to manipulate the person to see me in a certain way.

I have seen a variety of consequences in my life from not paying attention to a person explaining new information to me that I'm not familiar/and or passionate about. One time I remember my boss telling me about the details of completing an assignment, and because I felt the assignment was by itself pointless, I reacted in my mind during his explanation, so I detached from actually integrating what he was saying. The result was that I missed a vital point of the assignment, because I was not here breathing in full self-awareness standing equal to what the person was saying and thus the task at hand, so essentially I failed the assignment, or just scraped by, barely managing to complete it and doing so in a flawed manner.

Also it is interesting to note in relation to this whole point that came up with my Chinese friend, that while I find China an interesting country, when it comes to Asian countries in my mind, I have always defined China as not being as interesting as Japan. So I am thus not as passionate about anything that comes from China as I am about Japan, including the language.

There are so many points that I like about Japan: the countries history, Samurai, mythology, intergartion of technology in their society, the films/animes, the Yakuza, some of my favourite film directors and music composers, martial arts, Ninjas, the food, the sound of the language, Japanese cars, the politeness of the people etc. So its a very long list, yet in comparison, when it comes to China it is really only Bruce Lee, Chinese food, a little bit of history and economic points that I have defined in my mind as being interesting to me about China. Which for the most part is fine to like certain things about certain countries, but why am I using that as a justification to not listen effectively to a point in relation to a country I'm not interested in as much?

Also there is historically a well documented hostile rift between Japan and China, which I am finding out a lot more about recently, but this also seems to be a contributing factor of having judgements towards the Chinese language and detaching from the explanation of the Chinese language from my friend. Its like I have taken that hostility towards China on as myself in some way, which is really stupid, completely limiting and unacceptable. I mean if you consider that other then English, Japanese and Spanish are my main languages, but still I can say a lot of basic "hellos and thank you's" in a lot of languages, like: French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Afrikaans, Russian etc. But I literally could not say a single word in Chinese until my friend explained it, so clearly there is some points of separation here that I need to investigate and correct, to expand myself so as to live what is best for all in all moments, so join me in my next blog as I walk self-forgiveness and self-commitment statements in relation to these points.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 18 Oct 2015, 18:35

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... tions.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself in my mind from a conversation I am having with someone who is introducing a topic to me that I am not familiar with and/or have no passion for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into this pre-program, by essentially forcing myself into a distraction from the topic the person is discussing rather then engaging the person as an equal within the conversation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a topic as not being worthy of listening too with my full attention, just because I am not familiar with the topic or I have no passion for it. I realise that this definition is based in separation and is complete ignorance and disrespect towards a person that is trying to engage, interact and share a point with me.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that this self-accepted brainwashing is showing me that sub-consciously, I am basically saying to a person that only what I want to discuss is worthy of discussion. Clearly this is my ego placing myself as being of more value then the other person in these moments, so I take self-responsibility to end this limiting process now.

I forgive myself that in these moments of detaching from a conversation that within this I am literally saying that I do not care if I offend this person at all, that its "ok" to be an ignorant arsehole to them right now because I don't want to talk about this topic, when really it is never acceptable to be an arsehole to someone that is peacefully talking with me.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that any time I start having a conversation with a person, there is separate conversation going on in my head, where I am deliberating and analysing peoples conversations, discussing with my back chat about whether not I should actually listen and engage with this person in this conversation. Which is literally like saying - should I allow myself to get mind possessed by engaging as this detaching character right now, to avoid this persons conversation topics? I have found that once I decide to start discussing with my back chat, that the back chat always ends up prevailing by directing me. So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk into all conversations awaiting to possess myself as this detachment character at a moments notice - I realise that this is unacceptable, and even if the conversation topic is something I'm not familiar with, or I don't have a passion for it -- that does not validate detaching from the conversation, because I have since realised that all information is equal, and as such is all valid in equal proportions, no matter how insignificant my mind deems it.

I forgive myself that even when a conversation topic is completely pointless, in terms of just being based in gossip or fear in some way, that I still accept myself to become this detached character. I have realised that in these moments - directing the conversation to a solution, or a different point, or even stopping discussing with the person are all much better options for all, instead of me sitting there completely disregarding and not caring to listen and engage with the person.

I forgive myself that I have not noticed in all moments, that when I am existing as this detachment character in conversations with a person, that I will sometimes be completely unaware that I'm nodding, or making agreeing noises, which is actually showing me an outflow that this detachment character is embedded deep in my unconscious.

I forgive myself that through these unconscious nodding and agreeing noises/responses, I am accepting and allowing myself to attempt to "cover my tracks" because of the fact that I am not listening to what the person is saying, but I am trying to manipulate the person into thinking that I am listening to them - So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to manipulate peoples responses when I am detached from the conversation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise, that just as I found out at work once - there can be serious consequences to not being fully aware, fully listening and engaging in a conversation, so I must stop this detachment character now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the Chinese language as less important to me then Japanese. I realise that while it is perfectly fine to have favourite languages, that does not justify defining other languages as less important -- all languages are just a variation of the expression of communication, and it is this variety of expressing the same things, that makes every language as cool as each other and as valid as each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare languages in a "league table" in my mind of relevance to me, which as I have just highlighted is completely unacceptable because all languages are equal in truth, so I take self-responsibility to re-program myself to see all languages as such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on board the historical hostility between Japan and China as myself. I realise that regardless of friends, and massive amounts of points of interest to me in Japan, that does not and cannot ever validate having any hostility towards any people from a country that has had historical differences with Japan. I realise that this would be stupid even for someone indigenous to these countries, because of "who did what to who", it is merely the acceptance of an excuse for war, which is always unacceptable, and which I will not allow to continue because all living beings are equal.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to become this detachment character within conversations with people, regardless of what the topic is. When and as I see thoughts coming up in these moments, I stop and breathe, I do not participate with any of these thoughts - I realise that doing so would only have the detrimental consequence of becoming the detachment character, which would only have further detrimental consequences of not listening to the person, potentially damaging the relationship, and potentially missing vital information that I need to fully listen to, in order to complete something more effectively in my life -- so I continue to breathe in these situations, until there are no thoughts that come up in these situations.

I commit myself to not have discussions with my back chat in these situations, which always leads to accepting a pre-program - so I stop, I breathe and I make sure that there is no deliberation process that takes place in my mind.

I commit myself to living the realisation that all topics in this world are equal, because all is here to be investigated and directed to what's best, because I realise that even the most insignificant gossip, fear based mind babble can be directed to solutions and what's best for all - so if I ever notice my mind having back chat about some topics being more important, then I stop and breathe, I do not engage any thoughts, I just continue self-corrective application of breathing until I am stable in all moments.

I commit myself to living the fact that all lanugages are equal in this world, and while its fine to have favourite countries/languages based on enjoying the sound of a language, enjoying a particluar culuture, or having enjoyable expereinces with friends from a certain country, i realise that regardless of this, all languages are equal in everyway. So as and when i notice backchat coming up in my mind in rleation to another language, i stop and breathe delting these thoughts no matter how many times until i am completely clear.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 26 Oct 2015, 22:20

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... inati.html

Basically they are the richest families in the world that have been operating behind the scenes for a long time, the most "enlightened" people, which basically means they have the most money and the most extreme secrets of any families in the world.
But what does that mean for you and me and everyone you know? This is point that I am going to focus on in this blog, because the huge amount of information in the world verifying the existence of the illuminati really speaks for itself at this point.

Now just as a brief overview for anyone that is unaware, the illuminati, which derives from Latin meaning "the enlightened" historically is usually referring to the Bavarian illuminati, which was a secret society that was founded by Adam Weishaupt a Jesuit professor of Law and Philosophy apparently in 1776. There is a variety of different stories about Weishaupt, but the most common story is that he was working for the Rothschild family, who wanted to create a society that would infiltrate and slowly control all Freemason lodges, as well as dividing the masses through political, economic, social and religious means.
The division between people was desired to keep people preoccupied fighting with each other, to destroy national governments, and generally brainwash people to destroy each other, which would enable the elite to profit from as much as possible in secrecy. So many events were created and funded by the illuminati at this time, for instance there is masses of evidence that suggests the illuminati started the French Revolution and funded both sides of the subsequent battle of Waterloo.

There was four main points that the designers of the illuminati at this time used to gain control of major points in the world:

1 - utilise monetary and sexual bribery to control men in high places, as well as using any kind of blackmail needed, even directly threatening to kill the person or family members if required.

2 - to hand pick all the best students from the best universities and families around the world, who would then receive "special training" indoctrination with illuminati ideologies and one world government concepts.

3 - trapping all influential people into the control of the illuminati, specifically using these "special students" as agents behind the scenes of every government to direct the government into aligning and fulfilling illuminati goals.

4 - to obtain complete control of the press, which at the time was the only mass communications media producing information to the public.

However despite the historical actions of the Rothschilds and Weishaupt in creating the basis of the illuminati, it has really been a culminate effort of 13 super wealthy families in creating the global control this group has today. These families that mainly make up the illuminati are: the Astor bloodline, the Bundy bloodline, the Collins bloodline, the Dupont bloodline, the Freeman bloodline, the Kennedy bloodline, the Li bloodline, the Onassis bloodline, the Reynolds bloodline, the Rockefeller bloodline, the Rothschild bloodline, the Russell bloodline, and the Van Duyn bloodline.

Most in these families believe it is their birth right to have more then other people, to be above all others in this world as Gods. Many of these families are intermarried, and/or have engaged in a lot of incest based activities through the years to keep wealth strictly in the family, as well as other extreme practices like paedophilia, cannibalism, and occult rituals/sacrifices which can all be verified from various sources.

There is beliefs in some circles that some of theses families are not actually human, which based on information I have received and general common sense, is nothing but disinformation funded by some of these families. There is actual evidence to suggest however that some of these families do have agreements with different species that are indigenous to this planet but live underground, as I mentioned in a previous blog although I cannot 100% verify this evidence.
These families have a variety of belief systems mainly being: the Royal Freemasonry lodges, the church of Scientology, and Jewish Khazarian/Zionism which can all be verified.

As a rough overview up to present day, here is more activities that the illuminati engage in and have been responsible for:

- The majority of major political and celebrity assassinations since the groups inception.
- Creating and manipulating religions as brainwashing tools to create an acceptance of subservience in a person and/or a variety of other agendas.
- A deliberate destruction of the education system to avoid the most important topics and use ineffective teaching methods to the children of lower income families.
- Subverting and discrediting homoeopathic/natural remedies while proliferating a drug dependent society and creating peoples illnesses for profit.
- Destroying wildlife/nature for profit.
- Creating wars as a profit machine, with Science as the means of continuing the "prosperity" of war business.
- Creating advanced networks of child snatching/paedophile networks using companies like Disney as mind control programming tools for sex slaves.
- Enslaving majority of celebrities/politicians and people of influence in the world with a variety of blackmail techniques and advanced technology (many films/music hints at this).
- Creating of a variety of criminal groups like the Mafia, and sophisticated intelligence agencies to keep their extreme activities hidden.
- Staging major black swan financial/economic events or false flag mass murder events, often along dates and times of significance in the occult, and/or using mind controlled agents as patsies as collateral for changing laws to benefit them, or influence the public perception in some way (these events will sometimes be hinted at in films/music).
- Manipulating financial/economic events in the world to gain enormous profits while the majority become more destitute in increasing extremities,
- Using Science only with the aim to create more effective weapons to abuse people, creating something to deceive people, or creating something that will strengthen their own position over the masses in some way.

This list really could go on and on at this point, and here is a few links to assist with understanding the illuminatis history for anyone that wants to research:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... schild.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/

But regardless of all this, what does the existence of the illuminati mean for you and me? It basically means nothing more then what it is - that there is a group of super wealthy families that have and do engage in some disgraceful, extreme and selfish activities. But getting worked up constantly about what these families are doing at all times is just stupidity and will only heighten paranoia, fear and mental illness in a person.
Many "truthers" that have exposed the illuminati in the past and in the current world have suggested that we should fight against the illuminati in order to stop them. This concept is a complete lie, and anyone that suggests it, is either insane, or working for the illuminati, I mean seriously ask yourself - is fighting with the most powerful families in the world that have the most powerful armies and war weapons really a good idea? No obviously not.

These families enjoy people trying to have conflicts with them, because many in the illuminati see themselves as gods instead of humans, so conflicting with them feeds directly into their egos. There has never been a successful war campaign/revolution against these families throughout history that has resulted in sustainable beneficial change, because fighting these families is not the answer.

There is evidence to suggest though, that despite the god complexes, some people in the illuminati do fear the day that everyone in the world knows about their activities, so an uprising of the people bigger then any in the past has been a concern for some in the illuminati.

The reason why no war campaign/revolution has ever worked, is because of the simple reality exposed by the Desteni group - that no effective change that benefits all can come from conflict. Because when we have conflicts with people, it is because we cannot see them as ourselves, we only see the differences rather then the similarities.
For too long now most "truthers" and people opposing the actions of the illuminati, have seen themselves as separate from the illuminati, seeing themselves as smaller then the illuminati, and seeing the illuminati as bigger then themselves.

The truth is that this group of families will never change unless we start understanding and living the realisation that we are all equal to these people, and if we had lived the life that these people have, that we would be just the same as them. It is so easy to judge the actions of others, but in reality while the illuminati is responsible for so much abuse in this world, we have all contributed to the state of the world currently, so we all have to take self-responsibility to change ourselves to live what's best for all. Because it is only when we are individually living what is best for all, that we are able to provide that direction to others in the world.

I mean some points are easy to agree with the illuminati on for instance like the concept of a one world government, which if the principles are making a world that's best for all, then clearly a one world government would be best for all, as it would eliminate competing currencies, and lets be honest, when competition is removed peace can proliferate. However, it is no secret that the illuminati currently for the most part, do not have good intentions for people regarding a one world government, but this misunderstanding can be directed in time from my perspective.

So the truth is that we can fight the illuminati for the rest of time until we are blue in the face, but it will never work to make sustainable lasting change on this planet, and will only create an endless cycle of war which will result in our extinction -- the only way everlasting sustainable change will happen, is if we become the elite, so we must do everything in our power to legally make as much money as possible, so that we are able to stand in the presence of these families, we must become friends with these families - then once we are standing equal to these families, we must re-educate and walk these families through the fact that our planet will be destroyed if we do not live what is best for all in every way.
As difficult as it is to re-educate people to change for the better, that for the most part don't want to change themselves, or have developed such an insane and diseased line of thinking - this is the only way it can be done. So do not fear the illuminati, become the illuminati, then change the illuminati to live what is best for all, if enough people work together to adopt this aim, then the illuminati can and will be changed for the benefit of all life on Earth.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 01 Nov 2015, 20:22

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... ttern.html

So today I had a situation which arose, where basically I got incredibly angry with a large group of people. The situation happened when I told people making a lot of noise to shut up, then a lot of these people didn't like what or how I said this to them, so they got angry with me, then about 5 people at one time were verbally attacking me.

Then I reacted to this reaction with an explosive outburst of Anger, which resulted in an argument and one of these people even attempting to physically attack me.

Fortunately for everyone, one or two of the people in this group could see my perspective, so they were getting in between both of us, and even held the guy back as he tried to swing at me.

Now in hindsight, although the point I was making clearly made sense and was best for all in the situation, the anger reaction that I accepted was completely unnecessary, was way over the top and only intensified the situation and ended up causing an event that was not beneficial for anybody.

I have had situations where I have let myself become possessed by Anger many times before in my life, so its a pattern of behaviour that I still need to provide effective direction for. This Anger always seems to stem from when a person or group of people are being deliberately ignorant and/or unequal towards others in some way.

Its like in these moments thoughts come in my head like - "what is wrong with these people? Why are they being like this? So fucking uncaring towards others, they seriously need to be shut up". And then immediately after iv'e accepted these thoughts, its like I cant breathe and diffuse myself sometimes, and all I can see is red about what these people are doing and the need to silence their ignorance, without any consideration of what the best way is to diffuse and direct the situation. Because I am not diffusing myself with effective breathing in these moments where common sense can be applied and a solution formulated, I just become completely taken over by this Anger, where attacking the people being ignorant/unequal, becomes the primary focus rather then attempting to direct their misunderstanding.

As this Anger, there is no escape for anyone, I engage as an attack/defence mechanism and just start verbally abusing people about their ignorant behaviour, which of course is actually completely ignorant on my behalf, and only causes friction and hostility every time.
As this tornado of Anger bursts out of me, I can literally feel electricity through my body, my legs will start shaking from this energy, my eyes become really large, like they are going to pop out of my head, these veins on my forehead start protruding and overall it is an internal exploding experience, sometimes I'm surprised when I look back at these events after, that I didn't actually blow up from some kind of spontaneous combustion lol.

But I realise that this pattern of exploding in anger at other people is no joke, it is completely unacceptable, limiting, dangerous and it does not benefit me or anyone in my world, so its not acceptable for me to allow myself to get so worked up about something.

It makes no difference if the point that I'm reacting in Anger to is also unacceptable, I must train myself and discipline myself to remain stable around the deliberate ignorance and inequality of others - because calling out and attempting to stop and direct the ignorance and inequality of others is something that we must do in life, we must have the courage to speak out when something unacceptable is happening around us -- but doing so from a starting point of Anger possession will only make the situation worse, so I take self-responsibility to end this pattern of behaviour within me and my interaction no matter what.

Join me next week as I continue to investigate this point, apply self-forgiveness and write self-corrective statements,

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”