Marleys Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Marley Dawkins

Re: Marleys Journey To Life

Postby Marley Dawkins » 08 Nov 2015, 20:21

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

Continuing from my last blog -
There is a few first memories I have, but from what I can recall the first time I can remember having an outburst of Anger in my life, was when I was about 7 years old. My mums boyfriend at the time was a bit of criminal, and one day he told me to count up some of his money. Now I didn't like the guy particularly anyway because of some of his general behaviour, and because he would take up a lot of my mums time.

He was telling me to count some of the money up he had and put them into prefect piles on the floor, but all I wanted to do was play my game which was in its box in the corner, I remember that I kept looking at it while I was putting the money into piles.
With every coin I was placing in a pile, my anger was starting to build as I could hear him talking and laughing in the next room.
Then after a while of doing this, he came in and started whining about how I was arranging the money, I don't remember exactly what he was saying, but I think there was a threat about my game, or that I'm letting him and my mum down by not doing it correctly in a lecturing way.
But at one point I just burst and screamed "fucking rubbish! I hate you! Just leave me alone!". I slashed my hands at the piles of coins, making loads of them fly across the room and hit the wall and random objects. I ran out the house, and as I was running down the road crying I remember hearing my mum in the background asking me to come back.
I was running really fast away from the house, I felt like I couldn't control myself, like I couldn't breathe, I hid in a bush crying, seething with anger, ripping up some of the bush I remember, then eventually the police found me and took me home.
I remember my mum apologising to me when I came home, she was hugging me crying saying sorry loads. And as she did this I remember something clicking in my head - "oh ok, so I can influence people with my anger emotions to make them say sorry to me".

Ever since this event, the process of building and bursting out in anger on people started to ingrain within and as me. I started getting into more trouble at school after this, getting into more fights and arguments with teachers, as I was getting addicted to the energy of conflict and "making people sorry for offending me".

Then through the years, layers upon layers have been built up to where I am today, where I have existed as this pattern for far too long, Iv'e also noticed that the more difficult life events that I have dealt with and allowed myself to get stressed out about, then the more my mind attempts to justify and even look for reasons to burst out in anger about. So from an increase of stressful points, inevitably comes an increase of anger outbursts when one is not directing ourself in the moment every time. Then from that is like a self-belief that I'm just "venting myself", when really there is no real release that's happening, no dealing with the real point, it is just further entrenching the pre-programme of bursting out in anger about something.
I'm now so experienced in bursting out in anger on people, the verbal/and or physical conflict that comes after it and how to make people sorry for offending me, that its very much like being Dr Banner/the hulk. Dr Banner is so used to the process of what happens when he gets angry, and how sorry people will be when he gets angry, that he always pre-threatens everyone before it happens "don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry". Then when he gets angry, a chemical is released into his bloodstream, he transforms into the hulk that just destroys everything around him.

Its interesting when we look at anger in the world, because the reality of the hulk is exactly the reality of allowing oneself to be possessed by anger in a moment. The hulk is literally what anger personified is like - anger possession has no practical function or benefit in the world other then fuelling destruction -- anger though like any emotion though can be utilised in certain scenarios to push and direct ourselves or others into beneficial action, as long as one is aware of what we are doing, able to breathe effectively and does not become possessed by this anger.
For example one time I went into a supermarket, I bought a chicken, but then when I got home my mum told me it was too small, as we were having a last minute guest for dinner, so we needed a bigger one.
I didn't have the receipt and when I went back to the supermarket, they told me I couldn't get a refund for the chicken without, I accepted this and went back to the car with my small chicken. Then I decided to go back in and injected some more anger in my explanation to the shop staff, and despite not having a receipt, they gave me a refund, which they would not have done if it wasn't for me utilising some anger.
Or for instance when a person gets angry for a moment about an injustice in the world, it can push a person to push themselves to make a beneficial difference to something in the their own life or the world.

But a pattern of bursting out uncontrollably, becoming possessed by anger is totally different to a practical usage of controlled anger, so join me in my next blog as I walk specific self-forgiveness/self-corrective statements.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 15 Nov 2015, 21:23

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-3.html

So many moments of Anger, attempting to "stand up" for abuse being done to others, but doing so from a starting point of Anger energy. I take self-responsibility to change this about myself -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a pre-programmed pattern of bursting out in Anger towards other people that are being ignorant and abusive towards others in a certain moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to justify this outburst of anger pattern, based on the fact that what the other person/persons are doing is ignorant towards others . I realise that blaming others for my own internal experience is never acceptable, because I am always the directive principle of myself, of what I allow and do not allow, so in reality there is no justification for this pattern to exist -
So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my own experience of myself in a certain moment, I realise that blaming others is ego and is only indicating that I am not taking responsibility for my own world and my reality.

I forgive myself that i have not trained myself more effectively through the years, with the self-corrective action of breathing in moments where the outburst of Anger pattern is about to engage. I realise that if I had taken consistent effective action earlier in my life, then consequences would not be as bad as they have become now.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that while it is important to call peoples ignorance and bullshit out when it is being abusive to others, doing so from a starting point of Anger is not effective, and will and in my experience always just ends up causing a situation of conflict because the person/persons become offended by my Anger reaction.

I forgive myself that as this Anger pattern in the moment, I am so consumed by this Anger at this person, that attempting to provide direction that's best for all to the situation becomes impossible, as my only focus is on offending them and destroying their world of ignorance that they are accepting and imposing on others, which is of course highlighting the ignorance of myself in allowing myself to be directed by thoughts and the energy that comes from these thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have not realised until recently, that the physical consequences of accepting this outburst of Anger pattern consistently throughout my process, for example: eyes bulging, veins protruding, body shaking etc have been intensifying, which could have worsening consequences for my physical health, and will only continue to do so if I do not release this pattern effectively now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must be the one to stand up for others weaker then me in situations, and that I must make sure that I make the attacker of the weak sorry for doing it. In reality I have since realised though, that it is only my responsibility to highlight the unacceptable abuse of others and attempt to provide direction if possible, but it is never my responsibility to attempt to punish the attackers, no matter what my mind is telling me in these moments I am not a combination of the Hulk and the Punisher.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a self-belief that I am a hero, and that I am elevated in some way in these moments by protecting someone weaker and punishing the "wicked". This self-belief is nothing but my ego spiralling which is unacceptable, and I also realise that all humans have committed wicked acts in various moments, that is why we have a wicked world, so I realise that no matter how unacceptable another's persons actions are, they are not separate from me, we are still all one people, so I must attempt to direct this persons misunderstanding if possible as I would myself, not fight them.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that everyone has varying levels of education, and so allowing myself to outburst in Anger at a persons ignorance makes no sense, as I am judging them in comparison to my own understanding of reality in these moments. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect everyone to understand what I understand about how to treat others, I realise that there was once a time that I did not know what I know today.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my level of education to everyone else in the world, where I expect people to know what I know, and then get angry at them if they don't, which is stupid and completely unacceptable, so it is best for all to stop this behaviour now.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to relive the first time I can remember bursting out in Anger at others when I was about 8, I realise that every time since then that I have accepted and allowed this Anger pattern, it has accumulated, intensified and added many layers to this pre-program, so I realise that this may take some time to train myself effectively to change this outburst of anger pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to threaten people with my Anger outbursts very much like the Marvel character Dr Banner/the Hulk, where the only focus is to warn them of the impending danger of doing something to make me angry, and how sorry they will be if they make me angry. This type of threatening/attempting to make people sorry behaviour is completely unacceptable - So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to emotionally manipulate others with fear based threats of my impending Anger, and I realise that attempting to manipulate anyone with fear of my aggression is never acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that only destruction can come from being possessed by anger, there is no benefit to myself or anyone else in the world from me getting possessed by Anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am "venting" myself when I am getting angry, as if I am doing something "healthy", which is complete self-deception - so I forgive myself that I have been deceiving myself, I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that no matter what my mind believes, when I am getting incredibly angry about something, I am not "venting myself" at all, in reality there is no actual release of anger that is happening, but only a further acceptance and crystallisation of the pre-program of Anger within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that the only type of Anger that is acceptable, is a practical controlled usage of anger, which is completely different to the pre-program of me getting incredibly angry on a very personal level.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this outburst of anger character any more, this character is only a detriment to myself and everyone in the world, so when and as I see thoughts coming up, I breathe and release and keep doing so until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to be controlled by this outburst of Anger pattern, so when and as I see myself beginning to have thoughts about engaging as this Anger outburst programme, I stop and breathe, I do not pursue these thoughts, I realise that nothing beneficial will come from my acceptance of Anger possession, so I breathe and continue to apply myself as breathe, until there is no more thoughts, and I can apply common sense.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to justify existing as this outburst of Anger pattern, I realise that there is no justification for existing as this character, so when and as I see myself attempting to justify a reason to engage as this outburst of Anger pattern, I stop, I breathe, I continue applying self-corrective application of breathing, until there is not more thoughts that come up in my mind.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to blame anyone or anything for my own internal experience in relation to Anger, I will not allow myself to blame anyone any more for my outbursts of Anger, this i will do through continuous self-honesty and the self-corrective application of breathing.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to judge others peoples education in comparison to my own, as a reason to get angry at their ignorance. I realise that we all have varying levels of understanding of reality, so when and as I see myself judging a persons lack of education, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to start interacting with judgemental back-chat, because I realise that this interaction will only end with me engaging as this outburst of anger pattern, which will not assist anyone, so I will just breathe until I am clear.

I commit myself to living the realisation, that it is only beneficial to get involved in a situation where abuse is being accepted by others, if I am completely stable while doing so, because it is only when I am stable as breathe, that I will be able to provide beneficial input into the situation. So when and as I see myself wanting to get involved in a situation, I stop and breathe, I check myself that I am stable before I get involved, so that I can apply common sense to come up with a beneficial solution for all in the situation.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 22 Nov 2015, 20:53

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -lose.html

Fascinating, but recently I have had a lot of success betting with a risk free technique called "matched betting" utilising free bets from a variety of websites. For anyone that doesn't know what matched betting is, it is a form of betting where essentially you are betting for and against an outcome of a sporting event, which when done with free bets completely eliminates any financial risk.

So I have made a decent amount of profit in the past few months from this technique which was shown to me by an associate, and as it turns out upon research this is one of the most used techniques by students across the UK as a means of financially supporting themselves. Which in itself is a fascinating point, because students can often find it difficult to find work/income while studying for a degree in this capitalist money system - like many things existing in the world currently, it really makes no sense, and has an element of dark comical stupidity to it -- that while most forms of betting just lose peoples money, that there is a form of betting that exists right now, which is actually providing more effective support to students across the country then the Government in this money system. Fascinating.

This website created by a friend, explains how matched betting with free bets works, and highlights that this form of betting is listed as number 1 in the UK in a list of 40 ways students make money for themselves while studying:

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-mone ... tting.html

Now obviously in a world that is best for all as an equal money system will produce, there will be no student that has to participate in any form of betting as a means of supporting themselves. In an equal money system everyone man, woman and child will be provided a basic income from the Government just for being alive, to cover all basic requirements of a dignified life, which will make sure nobody has to fight and struggle, or have to use any random techniques like matched betting to make money.

Interesting to note here, that the UK in general, is known for having huge amounts of people with alcohol and/or gambling problems. Since I have uncovered more and more students and people in the UK participating in matched betting with free bets, I have also now heard many peoples sad stories of self-created financial difficulty that has come from losing money through engaging in traditional high-risk betting, sometimes as a result of becoming addicted to the betting process from free bets.

For example one student told me recently that while making money with risk free matched betting was really good to pay his bills and provide additional income to support him in general, it had an interesting effect on his psyche -
What happened is that despite not having a past in betting, from all the consistent winning of every bet through the matched betting technique, it caused him to feel better and better about betting, feeling more and more confident that he could "see" the outcome of future sporting events.
He soon became addicted to gambling, to the feeling of victory that he had become accustomed to from constantly winning with matched betting free bets.
So after a year of winning and this self-created brainwashing happening, he began struggling to find more free bets on websites, because this free bet matched betting technique really only has shelf life of about a year or two at most for a person once they start, because there is only so many free bets available on the internet.

So in a desperate attempt to experience the high of winning from betting again, he started switching to traditional types of high-risk betting, meaning just betting on one outcome to happen, believing that he could "see" the outcome of future sporting events based on the odds, as if he was a psychic foreseer lol . But to cut a long story short he ended up losing more then winning, which happens to everyone with traditional high-risk betting, as well as beginning to steal money from his girlfriend and a few friends to support his habit.

Now while I have not experienced this exact point myself, for instance I have not had the massive consequences that this student has had, but I have noticed the points he described creeping into my psyche - the point of wanting the high of victory to continue, and an egotistical belief building that I "cannot lose" in my betting picks no matter what type of betting it is, which as his life highlighted to me only leads to participating in high-risk betting and resorting to stealing if necessary to fuel the addiction.

So I take self-responsibility to make sure that this point does not mature into anything insidious in my life, so join me next week as I continue this point. Because we must make sure that betting/gambling and our experience in relation to it, is something that is completely redesigned in the future, to become something that people do for fun, without money, or financial support depending on it, and without addictions, ego, lies and stealing being involved in anyway.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 29 Nov 2015, 23:10

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... art-2.html

Continuing from my last blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the feeling of winning in betting to continue after gaining victory once, I realise that this desire is in complete separation from the physical, it is just so I take self-responsibility to end this point now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a belief to develop through participating in risk free matched betting with free bets, that I can "see" the outcome of sporting events. I realise that this belief is nothing more then my ego tricking me into beginning to believe that even if I participated in high risk traditional betting, I will not lose because of this belief that I can "see" the outcome.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in the moment immediately what is happening in my mind, and that this apparent "vision" to know sporting outcomes, is just complete ego, because in reality I do not actually have a real physical ability to know outcomes of sporting events, so I am not willing to allow this "vision" fuck up in my mind to exist any further.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that while I have been consistently winning through matched betting with free bets, while it has seemed like "harmless" winnings, it has actually been accompanied by a reaction and separation process in my mind of this desire and belief developing.

I forgive myself that I have not been aware that any allowance of this desire and belief to develop in my mind will inevitably result in me participating in high risk betting, and a betting addiction becoming me which is only abusive to me and everyone I know, and so is completely unacceptable.

I commit myself to not allowing the desire of the feeling of winning to exist any further within and as me. So as and when I see thought coming up based in this desire, I stop, I breathe, I do not allow myself to participate in this thought. I realise in the moment that any participation with these thoughts will result in the separation of myself and an addiction to energy developing which is not acceptable.

I commit myself to not allowing any beliefs that I can "see" the outcome of sporting events to develop within and as me, so as and when I see myself going into thoughts that I can "see" the outcome of these sporting events, I stop and I breathe, I realise what will happen if I allow myself to participate in these thoughts, so I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that betting is fine as long as there is no abusive patterns to myself and others involved, I realise that betting must be something which is done from a starting point of enjoyment and physical bonding with friends for fun, and where there is no financial risk involved for myself or anyone, which provides an outcome where no matter what the result is everyone wins :)

I commit myself to not engaging in any form of betting from the starting point of energy, I realise that this is only damaging to myself and everyone in my world, so as and when I see my mind wanting to participate in betting within energy, I stop and breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up in my mind.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 07 Dec 2015, 22:13

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... s-and.html

Have you ever taken an interest in serial killers? If you are like me, then no doubt at some point in your life you will have been fascinated by serial killers or any mass killing events. It is something I first took an interest in at around 13 years old, I was a young boy with an ever developing interest in anything macabre so I passionately investigated serial killers and anything related to death. But what is not commonly known in society currently is that most serial killers have usually had assistance and support from others involved in the killings, have been forced to do killings against their will, or have been completely framed for the murders.

Within this blog, I'm going to highlight information that has since come to my awareness, which is not commonly understood by majority of people in the public currently, despite much of the information already being in the public domain, regarding many of the most notorious serial killers of modern history. I will show how some of the most famous serial killer stories have been subject to huge amounts of manipulation, with direct connections to the government and/or the wealthiest elite, and what this means for everyone on planet Earth.

The mainstream story of every serial killer you can think of paints a story of a "weird guy" that just had "problems", then decided to start killing people, and then "magically" was able to evade police capture and get away with killing 30+ people for example.

When in reality this story is always designed to brainwash people to focus on this one "weird person" and consequentially fearing who could be the next serial killer in their community. This is done without ever providing the public with the documented facts of the event which bring light to a much larger narrative and a completely different story to what is reported in the mainstream.

For instance there is now at this point absolutely massive amounts of evidence of accomplices as well as blatant police inactivity and completely misaligning narratives being involved in the following serial killer cases: John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Richard Ramirez, Fred/Rose West, Peter Sutcliffe, Robert Pickton, Arthur Shawcross, Albert Fish, Paul Bernardo, Charles Whitman, John Allen Muhammed, Richard Speck, Charles Manson, Wayne Williams, Harold Shipman, Gary Heidnik, Andrei Chikatilo, Anders Behring Brevhik, Dennis Rader, Timothy Mcveigh, Aileen Wuornos, Leonard Lake, Charles Ng, Anatoly Onoprienko, Bob Berdella, Pietro Pacciani, Ed Gein, Edmund Kemper, Henry Lee Lucas, Marc Dutroux, and this list could go on and on at this point.

These people are in many cases working for, or are a part of very abusive groups either willingly or unwillingly, and these groups typically are involved with drugs, paedophilia, prostitution, the occult, snuff film production, extortion and murder. These groups will be directly connected to some intelligence agencies and/or elite secret societies, tentacles of the Illuminati some would say, and it is from these groups for the most part that the abduction/sexual abuse and murder of certain people is planned. Then someone connected to this group will either volunteer, or will be forced to be a scapegoat for the groups murderous activities.

For example if we look at a couple of interesting points from the John Wayne Gacy case:

* Gacy was an aide for Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, as well as claiming to have many political friends.
* He once had a photo taken with first lady Rosalyn Carter, in the photo John Wayne Gacy is wearing a secret service "S" lapel pin, indicating he had high level security clearance.
* When John was arrested the first thing he asked officers was "Who else do you have in the station? There are others involved that directly participated".
* He also implied that he would be killed if he mentioned exact names of his associates.
* Although he confessed to being a mass murderer, he had very little knowledge of the crimes that he claimed to have committed. He claimed for instance that all of the victims were strangled, when forensic evidence clearly shows that at least 13 of the victims were suffocated not strangled.
* There was many discrepancies about the locations of bodies, for instance he only had a sketchy recollection of 5 bodies, but the other 28 he had no recollection at all.
*When he was questioned about where a certain boy was buried, he said "I don't know, I didn't transport him.", when asked who did he said "I cant say".
* There was actually no evidence that Gacy committed any of the crimes at all, but just that he owned the house where the bodies were found.
* At least 6 people were known to have keys to Gacy's house, which again was never investigated in further detail.

Also while Gacy did own some chicken restaurants, and did occasionally dress up as a clown to entertain children on their birthdays at his chicken businesses. There is no evidence whatsoever that he ever wore this clown outfit at any other point, contrary to the ridiculous mainstream news idea that Gacy was a "killer clown" that liked dressing up as a clown while killing.

It seems very likely in this case based on the evidence, that John Wayne Gacy was a patsy for a larger group responsible for most or all of the rape and murder of 33 boys. This sort of clear distortion of the reality of facts is evident in majority of serial killer cases, here is a link to an excellent playlist which highlights similar manipulations in each case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo

The Charles Manson case is one of the most well documented serial cases in history, so I wont go into too much detail here about it, but if you are unaware of how serial killer activities can often spill over into the Hollywood celebrity worlds, then research the case. Because there is evidence to suggest that Charles Manson was a high level Freemason in the OTO, that was playing Jesus for a cult that he was instructed to create, him and his "family" were also contract killers and drug dealers, but as the Roman Polanski part of the story shows, Charles Mansons' "family" at one point began targeting and punishing suspected high level paedophiles and their families in Hollywood.

Now lets look at the Jeffrey Dahmer case, because it was a case of particular fascination for me growing up. Now when one examines the evidence of the Jeffrey Dahmer case closely, it becomes clear that Jeffrey was indoctrinated into insanity by his father Lionel Dahmer, who has never been held accountable for his role in the case. There is evidence to suggest that Lionel Dahmer who was a high level research chemist, was abusing Jeffrey before he was even born, by forcing his pregnant wife to take a variety of drugs, with the intent of "helping" his wife's "mental instability" but mainly to affect the nervous system and brain functionality of baby Jeffrey. It is possible that Lionel was even paid for this undertaking because he was already being paid by the government to work on various projects involving the affects of chemicals on humans in general.

There is further evidence to suggest that Lionel was sexually molesting Jeffrey for years, which coupled with the physical effects to his mental stability and general health from drugs would massively contribute to Jeffrey being geared to killing people. Jeffrey was continually sick through his young years highly likely as a result of the chemical concoctions in his systems, he even had a double hernia operation at 4 years old.

At 13 years old, he inexplicably was solely able to secure a visit for his classmates to the office of the vice-president of the United States at the time Walter Mondale, as well as a visit to prominent writer Art Buchwalds office. Jeffrey set these visits from a payphone, but it has never been explained how Jeffrey had developed such impressive contacts in Washington or who he spoke to on the payphone to arrange these visits. However considering the evidence suggesting that Lionel Dahmer was sexually abusing Jeffrey growing up, and considering Lionel's variety of contacts as a government Scientist, it is reasonable to consider that Jeffrey was very possibly sexually abused by someone connected to the white house.

As a teenager Jeffrey was becoming more dissociative, he was fascinated with death and would routinely dismember animals, store body parts and even dabble in some occult practices he had been reading about. Then in his 20s he spent time training as a "medical specialist" in the military at Fort Sam, Texas, around the time of his first murder, and then he spent two years on a military base in Germany continuing his "medical specialist" training, and there is evidence to suggest he murdered a few people in Germany as well as over powering and raping at least 3 soldiers on the military base he was posted at.
As Jeffrey Dahmer grew into adulthood he became much physically stronger then his physique would suggest, so this is definitely reasonable to consider that he could overpower these soldiers, and would explain how he overpowered all of his male victims. To further highlight his strength, one time Jeffrey for instance carried a 57 gallon drum of acid up 3 floors on his own to his apartment, this acid was obviously used to dissolve some body parts, it took two men and a dolly to get the same drum out of his apartment. Also one of Dahmers surviving victims mentioned in court that he witnessed Jeffrey "transform" during a fit of rage one time, where he became petrified of him stating he looked nothing like his usual self, but some kind of monster, and while there is the possibility that this man was being drugged by Dahmer which gave him hallucinations, it is still an interesting point to note.

Then there is further evidence to suggest Jeffrey was exposed to some very strange medical experiments at Fort Sam and in Germany while training as a "medical specialist", where he learnt all about the human anatomy, physiology, painkillers, sedatives, invasive surgery, and drugs that paralyse the nervous system, which on top of the things his father had already taught him about chemical Science Jeffrey was developing into a more and more hugely dangerous and psychotic person.

So for some reason after his time at Fort Sam and in Germany when he returned to America he began killing people at an accelerated rate, paying a special focus to the point of "creating zombies". He became obsessed with reanimating the dead and preserving his victims, even claiming to have perfected a home lobotomy procedure by drilling a hole into the victims forehead and injecting various combinations of chemicals. It is more then likely the case that Jeffrey was attempting to replicate and experiment with his own home versions of what he had learnt about from his father and his time at Fort Sam/German military bases, while also engaging in some necrophilia and cannibalism at the same time.

As with most serial killers, there seemed to be an invisible hand protecting Jeffrey from being caught much sooner, his home was fitted with security systems and multiple cameras which recorded all of the killings and his subsequent "experiments". It is still a subject of discussion if he was paid to make home snuff videos, which considering the massive black market for snuff videos, and considering how many other serial killers have been paid for making videos it seems that it was more then likely the case here. Even when one of his victims in a drugged up daze was seen walking out of his house naked and bleeding by locals, when the police were called they did nothing. Jeffrey just said to them that it was his 20 year old boyfriend and they had an argument while drinking, which the officers at the scene accepted bearing in mind that if the police had done a background check they would have noticed Jeffrey was a convicted sex offender/child abuser, and 14 year old Konerak Sinthasomphone was naked, bleeding and was the younger brother of the boy that Jeffrey had molested three years before.
There is even evidence to suggest that the Sinthasomphone family who were connected to the WorldVision charity were actually pimping the two boys out to Jeffrey. The 3 police officers on the scene told locals to go away, taking no names, and even then escorted Jeffrey back to his apartment with Konerak still naked and bleeding. These officers after being briefly invited into Dahmers house then failed to notice the stench of a 3 day old rotting corpse in his room, which would have been permeating from his apartment, as well as not noticing any of the other morbid artefacts Jeffrey had laying about his house. These 3 officers were terminated from a public outcry for their negligence during this event, but all 3 were quickly reinstated within the year, they were all awarded "police officer of the year" awards, and one of them was elected the president of the Milwaukee police association.

After Jeffrey was arrested in 1991, he was convicted of the rape, murder and dismemberment of 17 young men between 1978-1991, he was sentenced to 15 life sentences, but then was apparently beaten to death by fellow inmate Christopher Scarver in 1994. However there is strong evidence to suggest that this was a falsified death, and that Jeffrey Dahmer is still alive. Because Immediately after Jeffrey Dahmers supposed murder, there was a string of murders, with fingerprints, DNA and modus operandi all linked to Jeffrey Dahmer, one of the victims was also related to one of Dahmers victims years before. But for more information about this I suggest you read Edward Lee's book "Dahmers not dead", which goes into extensive detail about this point.

Here is a further list of serial killers that have spent time working for the government: Arthur Shawcross (Army), David Berkowitz (Army), Dean Corll (Army), Dennis Nilsen (Army), Jeffrey Dahmer (Army), Gary Heidnik (Army), Robert Lee Yates (Army), Richard Allen Davis (Army), John Allen Muhammed (Army), Timothy Mcveigh (Army), Dennis Rader (U.S Airforce), Randy Kraft (U.S Airforce), Russell Williams (Colonel in Canadian forces), Gary Heidnik (Navy), Roy Norris (Navy), Charles Whitman (Marine Corps), Leonard Lake (Marine Corps), Charles Ng (Marine Corps), Anthony Sowell (Marine Corps).

What must be understood here, is that government has been reprogramming soldiers and prisoners for a long time, brainwashing people to kill on an order without any question. So in a society where we allow other humans to be taught how to kill as efficiently as possible, it is no surprise that this kind of training results in a lot of serial killers being created - Arthur Shawcross for instance mentioned that it was from "Uncle Sam" that he learnt how to hone his skill of killing without hesitation.

This flows into more insidious mind control projects like MK-Ultra where trauma and a variety of mind control techniques can be used for a variety of reasons, for example triggering a person into alter personalities at different times for different purposes. This would allow for a person to kill someone, and they could essentially have their mind wiped of the event, which is interesting when considering how many serial killers mention not being able to remember certain killings.
Drugs are also used in MK-Ultra projects for a variety of reasons like making a person more suggestible to orders or creating fantasies in the killers mind while they are being directed to kill a person for example.
Voice to skull micro chip "droning" technology/directed energy devices also have been used for a variety of reasons in MK-Ultra, for example to directly give orders to a person, which again is interesting considering how many serial killers have claimed to hear voices in their head telling them who and when to kill. Cloning technology is also used in MK-Ultra projects, which again can be used for a variety of purposes. There is evidence suggesting that many serial killers have been subject to MK-Ultra experiments, which will become commonly known information in the future.

If you are unaware of MK-Ultra projects, it began a long time ago in Nazi Germany at first to create a "perfect spy", and there is plenty of information online about this. Through the years after WW2 though MK-Ultra projects were created for a wide variety of goals mainly all abusive in nature including creating serial killers. Some things regarding MK-Ultra are still suppressed, for instance like the applications of cloning, physical enhancements, microchips and energy devices in MK-Ultra, but so much has been revealed in the past 20 years with the considerable rise of the power of the internet. Here are some good films that will highlight MK -Ultra points for you: Manchurian Candidate, Killing Room, Clockwork Orange, Suspect Zero, 6th Day, Conspiracy Theory, Jacobs Ladder, The Island, Total Recall, Moon, The Boys From Brazil, American Psycho.

Also the reality of mass murder events will also become common knowledge in the future, events like - the Aurora shootings, Jonestown massacre, Columbine, Dunblane, Virginia Tech shootings, Port Arthur massacre, Sandy Hook, Paris, all of which have the hallmarks of elite/government manipulation and there is masses of evidence of this in each case. For example after the events of Dunblane where 16 children and one teacher were killed, it became illegal for anyone in Scotland to own a firearm, so the whole event was very likely set up for this purpose.
All these cases are full of discrepancies, for example there is evidence to suggest that "Adam Lanza" the supposed Sandy Hook shooter, was not even a real person but a made up fictitious entity.

All the mainstream Columbine shootings information failed to mention that Eric Harris was being prescribed Luvox for his OCD that he had, which is interesting because OCD is a common trait among mind control victims from prolonged trauma based programming. Luvox is not good for anti-depression, but is an excellent synergistic drug to facilitate subliminal thoughts implanted via directed energy devices. Eric Harris's father worked at Platsburg air force base, which was known for mind control experiments, the base reportedly has 18 underground levels, it was officially closed in 1994, but it still emits electromagnetic signals from a subterranean source.

There is evidence to suggest that a friend of Eric Harris mentioned that he would sometimes complain to him about being repeatedly drugged and being put through mind control experiments at Platsburg. Then consider that there is evidence from survivors to suggest there was at least two other adult male shooters at Columbine other the Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, which when we consider the fact that Federal agents visited the school the day before, and others were seen at the scene by students on the day of the shootings, before the shootings started, local hospitals were warned by Federal agents before the shootings started.

Also there is evidence to suggest that the suicide story was also complete bullshit and that the two boys were actually shot and killed by others involved in the operation with them, so it is very clear that this event was also a staged event.

Now despite all the points ive been highlighting here regarding all these different cases, the cover ups, the experiments, the elite connections etc. What does this all mean for everyone in the world? It means that we have a Government/wealthy Elite that have been out of control for far too long, so clearly this world is in need of new leaders that value life equally.

It also means that because we are all connected to the government/wealthy elite, because we live within and as this capitalist money system, the it is clear that we are all equally responsible for the development of killers and these corrupt events in our world.

So I will not accept a world that allows for these kinds of murderous activities to be continued, so I commit myself and take self-responsibility to end this system of abuse within and as my daily living, till there is no more abuse that exists in my world.

It means we have a culpable to do everything we can to end the outflows of killers being created in our society, to live what is best for all in everything we do, to teach the children how to care for the world we live in instead of destroying it. If and when we see any signs of child abuse in our world, we have to take action immediately to end the abuse and where necessary bring awareness to our communities of the potential dangers of not challenging child abuse when we see signs or even potential signs of this in ourselves or others.

We must not shun people that have killed others, especially when we are unaware of the full story of events regarding their life, I mean if you look at the life of many serial killers, it is clear that they had no real choice in what happened to them, and subsequently what they did to others. We are all physical beings living on planet Earth - all made up of the dust of the Earth, so when you find out about a certain serial killer one day, don't judge this person -- remember that this person is a physical being like you, a human, not a monster -- remember there is a killer in each and every one of us, because when we are honest with ourselves, we have all thought about killing someone before, and as I mentioned previously we all exist within and as this money system that creates serial killers everyday. We must assist these people to be able to teach themselves to be able to accept themselves, forgive themselves and walk a path of self-recreation to if possible become beneficial members of society. This type of re-education of killers will be standard procedures in an equal money system, everyone will be given an equal chance to change themselves for the better.

We must walk on an equal platform with the Government/wealthy elite - so that we can attempt to re-educate these people to understand and realise that we are all equal -- that people are not commodities to be used and abused for depraved means or to manufacture false events. If any wealthy elite are not willing to learn this, then we will have to find other ways of dealing with anyone that is mentally dysfunctional beyond repair as some of the wealthy elite are. But anything in this world can be directed to what's best for all if we have the will - the bravery, the unity as one people, the efficiency to leave no stone unturned, and the vision to be able to see how amazing our world can become through the principles of equality and oneness.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 14 Dec 2015, 22:03

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... y-our.html

Its impossible to ever have to much money in this capitalist money system, because everything costs money for our existence, even our breathe may be taxed at some point in the decaying future of Capitalism - as our bank balance grows, so does our expensive tastes and bills, so literally - an infinite supply of money is needed to be able to confidently say in this world that "I have enough money".

so within this blog I'm looking at money and thoughts that I think to myself a few times everyday in my week, which is varied around a few points - do I have enough money for every cost this week? Or have I made enough money to be in profit for the week?

Its interesting because the majority of us in this survivalist based capitalist money system have and do experience these kinds of thoughts on a daily basis just like me. So within this money system, majority have experienced money based fears before, and at this time of year in a country like the UK where there is a huge focus on on Christmas or Shitmass as I call it lol, these thoughts become more constant for many of us.

For myself even though I do not celebrate xmas, I have recently had quite a few bills for various things, and it really is fascinating how fear based thoughts start pulsating faster in the mind as we have more costs building in our lives at certain points.

The first time I ever had fear based money thoughts before, I can remember being about 6 or 7, and after school me and my friends would routinely go to the sweet shop after school to spend our 20p or whatever we had spare to get sweets. One day I remember spending a whole 50p on sweets, which at the time in this country could buy a lot of sweets. Then as I was eating them on the way home with my friend, I can still remember fearing that Iv'e over spent today, and I might not have enough money for sweets the rest of the week.
Ever since this time as I have grown in the world, I have feared something about money everyday to some degree - if I have enough? Can I get what I want? Can I afford what my family wants? Will I have enough to pay back this person? Have I paid all the bills this month? I feel sick, but can I afford a day off work? Will I get that bonus from my boss? Etc, etc in thousands of varied combinations of these thoughts.

The fear comes from being unsure if even one payment can be made, and what the consequences of not being able to make this payment will be. Within and as our minds, how they are structured we literally all fear being the homeless person that we sometimes see on the street.
We will do anything to avoid being at the bottom of the societal structure like homeless people are -- which is interesting because this pre-programme in our mind of doing everything to avoid poverty, actually is the reason why majority of people ignore the homeless person on the street.
We don't even want to be seen with the homeless person for fearing that others will see us with the poor people and judge us in the same light - so one can say that the fear of becoming the "negative" homeless, and focusing on attaining the "positive" riches, is actually the reason why poverty exists in the first place, as the desteni group and others have investigated and highlighted in extensive detail.

As our world currently stands, it is impossible to have a dignified and enjoyable life without money, anyone that says contrary just is not being self-honest. But it does not make sense to be having money fears in our minds all the time, because the consequences to our mind, our physical well being and everyone in our world can be dire if the money fears are allowed to spiral out of control. We must be in the system not of the system - aware of our monetary limitations, but not afraid of them -- striving to improve our monetary situation, but not at the expense of dignity and stability within ourselves.

In an Equal Money System, it is fascinating to consider that there will literally be a disappearance of money fears around the world immediately, like the world will have time to breathe. Because an equal money system is not designed like the rat race of Capitalism, which forces people to prove they are "worth" keeping alive. An equal money system will provide all the necessary basics to enjoy a life of dignity for free to every person in the world, and the luxury items is what we will work hard for.

So Equal money does not exasperate money fears in anyway, but rather completely quells them, because everyone will be able to slow down, enjoy free time with friends and family more, and consequentially assist people to work harder when they are working, contrary to the ridiculous idea that people would be "too lazy" in an equal money system.

So I take self-responsibility to live as an equal money system within and as myself, so that my relationship to money and my application of myself in this world, will become something which is practical and best for all in every way.

So join me in my next blog, as I will be sharing self-forgiveness/commitment statements in relation to money fears, which will be awesome for me, and may be assisting for anyone else, especially those that are struggling with money fears at this time of year.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 20 Dec 2015, 21:30

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... y-our.html

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to constantly fear whether or not I have enough money. I realise that while it makes sense to be aware of and pay attention to what costs I have at any given time, because that must be done by 99% of people everyday, it does not make sense to fear these costs, because these costs are inevitable outflow of a capitalist monetary system that takes from the many and gives to the few.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in complete separation of myself, through accepting and allowing the limitations of money fears to control my actions. I will not accept myself to be controlled by these fears - because these fears do not assist me in my capacity to pay the costs in my life or not, so the acceptance of these fears, only leads to irrational and desperate decisions to be made by people everyday in this capitalist money system which is completely unacceptable --
so within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that accepting fears in relation to money is not beneficial to me or anyone else in this world, and only serves to limit my ability to live what is best for all. I realise that I have all the things I need to have a life of dignity and luxury easily maintained. I also realise that if I was in a position that billions are in this world, where I am struggling to even put food on the table, then it is only in this situation where these money fears be understandable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly fear whether or not I will be in a position of monetary profit at the end of every week. I realise that fearing having profit or not is pointless, because in reality as long as I have worked to my full capacity in a week, as long as I have not overspent unnecessarily, and as long as I move the correct levers to make the profit so to speak, then the profit will come - no emotions of fear need to come into that equation. I also realise that fearing if profit will come or not will only actually make the point of creating the profit more difficult, because once desperation, anxiety, and fear comes into our daily participation in anything we are doing, then it only serves to make us more ineffective at completing tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my worth in this world according to how much money I have and how much profit I have made. I realise that no matter how much money I have or don't have, I am still me - I am still this breathe, this living physical being that is here on Earth with everyone else. So I realise that this self-definition concept of my importance being based on my money, is completely limiting, and is only another lie that we are all taught growing up in this capitalist money system to validate abusing some and praising others. The bottom line is that no matter if its the Queen, or a starving child, or an animal in the wild, they all have an equal worth as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear for my survival in this world based on how much money I have. I realise that everyone will die one day, so there is no need to fear something that is inevitable. I realise that surviving in this world, is not dependant on fear in anyway, but simply based on my ability to make money with skill, so fear is completely irrelevant in this sequence of points to make money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using savings to pay for something that I don't want to pay for in the first place. I realise that if there is a situation where I am fearing having to use savings to pay for something, then really that is only indicating that I have miscalculated my costs. It indicates that I have not been clear as breathe utilising common sense in all moments within making/spending money - and so also indicates that I must improve my monetary calculations from a stable starting point of breathe, where I can apply common sense and improve my chances of not spending my savings -- instead of emotions, thoughts and feelings where I make rash decisions in relation to money, where I can create a situation without realising of miscalculation that forces me to spend savings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to relive my first memory of fearing having enough money when I was a kid trying to get sweets. I realise that this memory, is just that, a hologram in my mind of moments in the past, the memory therefore has no reason to be relived over and over again, because I am here as this breath, not in the past as this memory. I will not relive my past again and again -- so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to add layers to and compound these money fear based memories throughout my life, to the point where these fears are integrated into and as my physical body, which I also realise will take years to reprogram.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can get what I want to get after I have paid all the bills. I realise that this fear makes no sense, because as long as I remain stable as breathe, utilising common sense effectively in my accumulation/spending of money in any week, then I will always have money left to buy a luxury item that I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can afford the things that my family wants. I realise that this fear is stupid, because exactly as with the last point - as long as I remain stable as breathe, utilising common sense effectively in my accumulation/spending of money in any week, then I will always have money left to buy a luxury item that my family wants. Also I realise that my family care for me unconditionally regardless of whether or not I fulfil their desires to attain certain luxury items.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I have enough money to pay a person back what I owe them. I realise that any time there is a debt outstanding with any person, it is not ideal, but if I have no choice, then my focus must be on remaining stable, and finding a way to pay the person back in the most timely fashion possible, so there is no need to bring fear into this situation of debt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can afford to have a day off work even though I feel ill. I realise that being ill with work is more a matter of practicality, and my general financial situation, for instance there are billions of people in the world, that not only never get a day off regardless of being ill or not, they also are forced to remain in the same job. So I realise that If I am ill, with the basics and all the luxuries that I have, then it does not make sense forcing myself to go to work, if my illness will compromise my ability to do the work, or affect work colleagues from working. I realise that regardless of my mind telling me that I "cant afford" a day off with illness, the reality is that I actually can afford a day off in comparison to so many other people in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I will get the bonus from my boss at work or not. I realise that this fear does not support me to live what is bets for all, and actually compromises my ability to do my work affectively, because I'm spending so much time fearing getting the bonus or not, that it is actually making me less effective at my work. So it clearly is best to not have any fear about getting bonuses or not - it is best to keep myself stable within and as breathing, where I can maximise my effectiveness at my work -- therefore maximising my potential to complete excellent work and thus get the bonus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of not paying one bill in a month. I realise that the consequences that my mind is fearing from not paying one bill, are completely irrational and over exaggerated, which is typical of the mind, so I do not accept this fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I cannot pay even one bill in a month, that I will start sliding towards a life of poverty on the streets. I realise that while this is the story of many people in the world, fearing this slide happening to me, is not going to assist me in anyway in my life, so I take self-responsibility to end this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being around poor people, because of fearing that rich people will judge me as a poor person just for being around poor people. I realise that poor people are just humans like anybody else, and so must be treated as such - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that rich people will judge me as poor just for being around poor people -- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being acknowledged as worthy of respect from rich people. I realise that I cannot control the judgements of others, the bottom line is that if the person requires assistance, whether they are poor or rich makes no difference, if I am able to assist the person I will.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I spend time around poor people then their "negative" energy of financial struggle will "rub off" on me. This is obviously complete self-deception, because there are thousands of examples of why this makes no sense - I realise that poverty is not a an energy/mind state, poverty is a physical consequence of not being able to get enough money, energy doesn't come into it. I mean just because my workmate crashed his car while drink driving, does that mean I will do the same because i spend time around him? No, because I am the directive principle of myself, nobody else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a polarity in my mind, that poor people are "negative" and rich people are "positive". This polarity is in complete separation of myself so I take self-responsibility to stop this now. I realise that the acceptance of this polarity in the minds of humans, fuels this capitalistic money system, and is fundamentally the reason why we have so many poor people existing in the world.

This polarity is also the reason that people want to avoid talking to or being around poor people, and why everyone wants to be around rich people. I also realise that this polarity is the driving force of the competitive nature of humans -- fighting each other tooth and nail to avoid becoming the "negative" poor person, and instead become the "positive" rich person. It is fascinating and concerning how aggressively we will fight and destroy other humans just to stand on top of the mountain with all the money.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that accepting and allowing fears in relation to money, can result in physical damage to my mind, my bodies health and my relations with other people, which is not acceptable, so I will end all of my money fears.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that if I do not stop these money fears, that I will inevitably make myself more and more physically sick, with potential long term damaging effects, so i must end these fears now.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live as an equal money system in every moment, within and as everything I do in this world.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that if I do not take self-responsibility to live as the principles of an equal money system, then that will be my acceptance of a system of survival within and as me to continue, which will thus contribute to continuing this broken, ineffective, survivalist money system we have currently which is clearly unacceptable.

I forgive myself for not realising in all moments that by living as an equal money system, I will not be exasperating money fears, but rather transcending them, creating a world through my very participation, where everyone can breathe - where nobody will fear having enough money again, where no living being will be abused, where people will unify, enjoy supporting each other to grow, and enjoy putting in labour and receiving fair rewards for the labour.

I commit myself to ending this capitalistic money system within and as me, and in the world we all share - I commit myself to doing everything I can to bring an equal money system into fruition.

I commit myself to not allowing money based fears to be a part of who I am, I realise that these fears do not assist me in living what is best for all, so when and as I see thoughts coming up in relation a money fear of some kind, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage in these thoughts, because I know that by doing so would only dis-empower me. I realise that all I need to do is breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up, where I am then able to apply common sense, to be able to clearly look at the points - what needs to be paid -- then pay it without compromising myself in my mind.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that money fears are ever justified for a person in my position in this money system. I am a member of the elite - I have all my basics for a dignified life -- as well as having many luxuries for myself, my family and friends. So it makes no sense for me to have money fears - I realise that if I did not have my basics and luxuries, that then, and only then would these money fears be valid and unavoidable to accept. So as and when I see my mind trying to trick me that having money fears is valid, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with thoughts that only serve to limit me. I breathe and keep breathing in these moments until inevitably the thoughts will cease to exist in my mind.

I commit myself to living the realisation that an equal money system is something that must be lived within me, and in my participation in everything in this world in every moment, I realise that a living change on a individual level, is what will through the principles of 1+1=2 accumulate to making a system that is est for all coming to fruition -- when and as i see my mind having thoughts that feed into the empowerment of a capitalistic survival/abuse based money system, I stop and breathe, I do not participate with these thoughts, I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up in any moment.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 30 Dec 2015, 20:26

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... water.html

So the other day I was in a busy shopping centre, and as all the people were talking around me, one couple were talking about who to have round for their new years eve gathering. Then they were deliberating about who should come, and she said "so are you gona get your nephew and nieces to come? And should I bring loads of my friends?" to which he said "No I wana keep it smaller this year babe, blood is thicker then water after all".

When he said that it made me laugh to myself, because of how ignorant the statement sounded from him. I mean Iv'e heard the statement in the past many times before, as it is a common statement in this country, particularly within the criminal and Royal structures, as well as typically being used by many families to generally just try and shame and manipulate a family member that chooses to celebrate Christmas with a different family for instance.

Plain and simply it is a concept where blood family relatives are considered the "strongest bonds" that are much more important then those who are not related by blood. Fascinating when considering that some of the closest bonds I have developed in my life, are not blood relations. Fascinating when also considering that every human in the world has blood running through our veins, a heart beating, a mind thinking, and a breathe we all share. But the "Blood is thicker then water" idea, will tell you that this is not the case, and that some people are apparently "more important" then anyone else.

On a side note it is also interesting to note that this "Blood is thicker then water" statement, actually was first used in around the 1100s in England, and was actually referring to the fact that friends made in bloody combat are considered closer then the water of the mothers womb/family. Which is also a fucked up concept, but its interesting to note that nowadays we accept this "Blood is thicker then water" concept without realising that how we define this statement in today's world, is completely different to what the concept was first created for. Proving as with many things in the world - We know not what we speak.

Now when we look closely at this concept, it is very clearly based in separation from physical reality, a complete mind fuck. I mean blood is based on water, what the fuck lol - but it is directly saying that only blood family relatives matter, and anyone outside of the family is of no importance. Now as I mentioned blood and family are very important things to many criminal organisations and royal families, but we have all been guilty of accepting this concept in our lives at some point. For most it will not be to the degree that criminals and royal family members do, but we are all responsible for the existence and promulgation of this pre-program.

This ideology is in the forefront of many peoples conscious thinking at this time of year, where we prioritise our families wants and needs over that of anyone outside of our family. Now wanting to give the best for our family is completely understandable and should be done if the family is supportive for each other, but doing this while not taking any responsibility for building a better world is a problem.
Because wanting to create the perfect bubble for our family in a world full of imperfections that require fixing immediately, and choosing to ignore these problems is unacceptable. It is due to the acceptance of this ideology that we as a species find it so easy to ignore and avoid dealing with the suffering that is happening to the majority at an accelerated rate across the world. It is a gang like mentality that does not benefit us as individuals or as a group in anyway whatsoever, it only results in the abusive cyclical outflows of a capitalist mind - survival of the fittest, and only the "fittest" families will have joy.

However through a process of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application of breathing it is possible to remove this dysfunctional concept from our minds as my life and the lives of many people in the world prove. Because in a world that is best for all, in a system of equality there is no limitations to what the word family means - every living being in this world is our family -- because we are all of equal life, thus equal worth, and are all strengthened in every way through unity.

Lets recreate a world where our family is not limited by blood but is all inclusive - where family can be developed with anyone through unconditional giving, honour, dignity, respect and loyalty -- where every holiday, every moment of enjoyment we have in our lives, is enjoyment that is open to be shared with all.

Join me in my next blog as I continue to investigate this point and share self-forgiveness, realisations and commitments in relation to it..

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 05 Jan 2016, 20:09

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... water.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live the statement "Blood is thicker then Water" in my life, where I place more importance on blood family relations then anyone else. I realise that this concept is in complete separation from physical reality, and so does not benefit me or anyone in this world in living what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that blood family relation are more important and more valid bonds then people outside of the family. I realise that this belief is complete self-deception, because as my life proves some of my most trusted friends and life long bonds are not my blood family and have nothing to do with blood in general.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define this concept in this way, when in reality, the way I have defined this statement is not true at all in reality. Because if someone wants to be an arsehole towards me, it makes no difference if they are blood relations or not, an arsehole is an arsehole, and blood relations does not automatically build trust, honour, dignity and respect in a relationship with two people. In fact when I am honest with myself, and when anyone reading this is honest with themselves, blood family members can deceive, manipulate and abuse each other, more so in some families then others obviously.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this "blood is thicker then Water" statement to attempt to manipulate other family members that dare decide to spend more time with people outside of the blood family. I realise that manipulating others is never acceptable, and I realise that even if my manipulation were to be successful, it would only create an element of resentment within the blood family which is not helpful for anybody.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept as myself, I am unknowingly feeding into the capitalist money system that exists in this world as my mind that governs it, this system of survival of the fittest. I realise that this concept is a massive part of the reason why so many people ignore the suffering existing outside of our own family harmony, and thus this concept is a large part of why we have such a cold and uncaring world. I take Self-responsibility to remove this concept as myself, so that I am more effective in my capacity to be a voice for the voiceless, and in living what is beneficial for all living beings.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept, I am literally knowingly or not turning my family into a organised crime family syndicate, or a royal family structure, where not only will we give so much to our own family, and ignore anyone outside of the family, but we will actually threaten and possibly act out verbal and physical abuse towards anyone that we suspect wants to "invade" and "sabotage" our family "harmony" -

so within this I forgive myself that I have not realised that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept I am actually accepting fear towards those not fortunate enough to be part of my family, because as this concept I'm constantly fearing that someone outside of the family gang is trying to plot ways to infiltrate our family, and will destroy the family "harmony", even when this may not be the case at all, but this fear in our mind creates the imagination of this potential "invasion" lol.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live this "Blood is thicker then Water" statement as myself, without realising that i do not even understand the origin and true meaning of this statement is. I have since realised that this statement was first used around the 1100s in England, and actually means that the bonds we create with comrades on a bloody battlefield, are more valid then those of the water of the mothers womb/family.
So within this I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that how I am defining this concept is the complete opposite of its true meaning, I realise that as with many things in our lives, we are seeing everything in reverse to its true meaning through accepting our pre-programmed mind as ourself.

I forgive myself that I have not considered that through accepting and allowing myself to be brainwashed by this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept, that I am completely unable to see that family can be created within any person. I have now realised that family can be created wherever I am in my life, this is done through creating a foundation of trust, respect, honour, dignity and loyalty with another person - this has nothing to do with what type of blood we have running through our veins -- every being is equal as the physical, made up of water, and so if there is equal understanding between two people, then new family can always be developed.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to accept this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept within and as me. I realise that this concept is in complete separation from physical reality there is no benefit to me or anyone else in living what is best for all - so when and as I see thoughts coming up in my head in relation to defining blood family as more important then the needs of anyone else, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, I know what I am feeding if I accept these thoughts, which is the cyclical outflows of a capitalist mind.
I breathe and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up, and I can now apply simply common sense, to make sure I am living as an example of equality in action, where all beings are valued equally as the physical.

I commit myself to living the realisation that all life are equal as the physical, as one family in reality - so if there is equal understanding, respect, honour, dignity and trust developed between two people, then family can be created anywhere and with anyone, it has nothing to do with a persons blood or DNA.

Marley Dawkins

Postby Marley Dawkins » 10 Jan 2016, 21:37

http://equalityonenessonearth.blogspot. ... -want.html

So recently I listened to a radio podcast, and at one point the discussion veered into what everyone wanted to do with their life as a child. Everyone explained what their childhood dream for the future was, and one of the presenters brought up a point that I am going to look at in this blog.

He said "The problem is you think you know what you want, and then when you get there as an adult, a lot of the time it is not what we expect in our mind". I find this point interesting, because we have all had a dream that we wanted to achieve as children in our mind - and just in general the mind exaggerates everything to the point that the reality of the dream we want to achieve can rarely match our expectation. Most people don't pursue or lose interest in that dream in teenage/young adult life, then in adult years most of us have not achieved the dreams we wanted to achieve as children in anyway.

What happens is that as we get older, the cold reality of this capitalist money system becomes clearer and clearer to us, and essentially we soon realise that we have to take whatever opportunity comes our way, whether we have a passion for it or not. I mean how many people in today's world can say that they really enjoy the work that they do? Not a massive percentage of humanity that's for sure.

Its like once people realise how much hard work it will take to even actualise their dreams, a defeatist attitude becomes stronger and stronger as we get older. For instance if you ask most kids if they think they will be in charge as a boss when they get older, they will say yes, but if you ask most adults this same question, most will say no, which is why most adults can accept themselves as an employee only instead of a company owner.

Then as we settle into our life of mediocrity, we accept that which we feel our life is telling us - which is we are just slaves, minor, insignificant beings, that can now only live a life of paying bills and constantly fighting to stay away from poverty. We lose the passion to pursue the dreams we once had, we start believing that our dreams are meaningless to pursue because our life apparently "proves" to us that dreams do not become reality, and many of us possibly may have a life structure in place now that makes it physically impossible to pursue our childhood dreams even if we want to - kids, animals, disabilities, mental issues, lots of debt obligations and bills etc. These points are often life long responsibilities to deal with for many.

However this allowance of capitalism to crush our dreams in our minds as we grow up is incredibly limiting - I myself can attest to multiple missed opportunities in my life to pursue various passions I have, all due to accepting the limiting thoughts based in self-doubt that my dreams are "unattainable".

I know of various friends and acquaintances worldwide that took self-responsibility for their mind, did not allow these thoughts to direct their future, and instead re-wired themselves and their life with self-will and determination to now be living out their dreams, so there is no doubt that dreams can be realised in this world - but the very nature of how capitalism is structured currently does not allow the majority to do this.

Then when we look at when a person does pursue the dream they think they are passionate for, but when they make it to the top of the field they are passionate for, they actually realise that they do not actually like the reality of how the field works.
As a child it seemed like it would be such an amazing career to have, but then after all the hard work to get to the top of this field, the person finds that there is politics, backstabbing, and a host of other points that now causes a person to see their once dream childhood career as a nightmare come to life -
for example how many actors, muscians, artists, scientists, inventors, designers etc all around the world actually would avoid their career if they could go back in time? A lot I would say, all because of thinking they knew how their dream career worked before they got there, then when they get there, it was totally different to what they thought it was, and so this person became depressed, disillusioned and confused with their life, and thus became a less effective member of society.

In this context this is a problem with people chasing what they believe are their dreams - it can shatter a person when they don't attain them, or if they are not what the person imagined. In this world of capitalism that we currently have, nothing is what it seems, no matter how good something looks to us, their is always likely another story laying underneath, beautiful on the outside/a horror story inside, everything is in reverse essentially.

Once we have spent a long time to attain anything and then we are massively disappointed and sad with what we attain it is understandable. But it must also be considered that, although it is never enjoyable to be disappointed after a lot of hard work, there is no end point to what our passions and dreams are - there are always new passions to be lived and new dreams to be actualised in our experience, learning is constant, and if anyone pushes themselves to have introspection, they may find they have a lot more passions then what they first thought. There are passions that many of us have forgotten about, buried in our unconscious in the very cells of our body - a bit total recall and we may be surprised that it is no big deal if one of dreams don't pan out because in reality we all have many, our eggs are not all in one basket.

So the point of this blog is not to say a person should or shouldn't chase their dreams, but rather that if you have a life of dignity and you have a passion - then do your best to drive for this passion to be become realised in physical reality, but at the same time be prepared for the reality of your dreams to not be what is expected, to make sure that no matter what happens, there is no separation in ourselves that we allow between expectation and reality -- where regardless of what happens, I will dedicate myself to live life in a way that is best for all. So if my dreams are actualised or not - whether my dreams are as good as I thought they would be or not -- I will still be me regardless - here as breathe living in equality and oneness.

Join me in my next blog as i continue this point.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”