Klavdija's Journey to Life (ENG)

Place your Blogs Here
Marlen

Re: Klavdija's Journey to Life (ENG)

Postby Marlen » 28 Apr 2017, 01:11

If you have a look at your words, you don't know yet who you would like to be in terms of creating yourself as the person that you can live with, be comfortable, be embracing as 'who you are.' So, when you look at a word like pretty or comparing yourself to other women and place the solution as 'living who you are' but if you don't yet know 'who you are' because this 'who you are' is not yet lived or created by you as a decision you take to in fact change and live and create yourself in a way that you can in fact love and appreciate yourself, then, you come to no solution because the point here would be to first look at self-forgiving the judgments you have created about yourself and decide to no longer define you by a judgment of 'prettiness' or 'beauty' at an appearance level and instead, you can work on redefining what you see beauty can be for you. And what you would in fact like to be for yourself and others: do you want to only be something 'pretty' to be liked or accepted by others or would you like to become an individual that can live in a supportive manner, living words that you decide is the way that you want to live.

So you can make a decision based on your writings here

I look in my past 2 blogs and look what is real and what is only in my mind, what think that it must be in that way. And I see that I really write because I write and not because I want to change.

When are you going to make the decision to in fact write as a platform to actually in fact change? Otherwise the writings will always remain that, a writing, but you still have to make the decision to in fact apply and live the corrections that you see are more in accordance to getting to know yourself first, to forgive yourself for all that which is limiting the expression of you, so that then you can take the next step which is to live and create yourself as the person you see you would like to be, not for the sake of 'others' or 'wanting to be liked by others' - otherwise you would get back to the same pattern of being more focused on beauty, appearance and the rest of that - but as a decision of how You want to live in this world, in you reality and be with on a daily basis, that's the self-relationship you can look at first at as well.

Ok thanks for sharing Klavdija

klavdija.h

Postby klavdija.h » 28 Apr 2017, 23:08

Thanks Marlen for supporting. I try not only writing, but it so difficult for me to see myself beautiful, because all the life my mum tell me that I'm not beautiful and not smart and so on and I live there. I know, if I want change I must be the change.

klavdija.h

Postby klavdija.h » 28 Apr 2017, 23:09

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-3.html

Day 112: I am not pretty enough 3

I compare myself with other people and I go from one side to other. I'm not pretty enough, but this is because this and that. But in real I don't accept myself who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare with other if is my behaviour good or bad. When and as I see myself to compare myself with other if is m behaviour good or bad, I stop and breath. I realise that I can't compare myself because each people are unique and this compare made more and more reactions that I want it erase. I commit myself that I don't compare with other my behaviour and anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that be beautiful, be model, be pretty is something imaginary. When and as I see myself to think that be beautiful, be model, be pretty is something imaginary, I stop and breath. I realise that I can live this words when I see myself beautiful and when I like myself in the same way I expect to like me other people. I commit myself that I live words be pretty and beautiful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that other women are prettiest than me. When and as I see myself to think that other women are prettiest than me, I stop and breath. I realise that each person is beautiful if the love itself. If person not love itself that person are ugly for itself and this feel and see other people too. I commit myself that I see myself how beautiful I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough, I stop and breath. I realise that inteligence is not important in life, more important is work and the same important than work is beauty. Not need be intelligent and beauty to have nice life, more important is love myself, be in the moment, breath and live. I commit myself that I don't think about intelligence, but I breath, because is more important.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for opposite when I see something negative on me and think that I can change something on that way. When and as I see myself to look for opposite when I see something negative on me and think that I can change something on that way, I stop and breath. I realise that I don't see each time a solution that is best for all, but I see something opposite and think that is the best for me, but in the most time is not the best solution. So in that moment I must stop and breath. I commit myself that I don't look for some opposite solution, but real solution.

klavdija.h

Postby klavdija.h » 18 May 2017, 23:03

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-4.html

Day 113: I am not pretty enough 4

A few days ago I dress a close-fitting t-shirt after a one ear or more and I feel nice in it. After a good news I feel better. So when I have meeting I feel so good and I can start conversation fast and I was the most outspoken person in group. I feel pretty. And I was nervous, but this is other story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I hate my body because I don't feel good in it. I don't lost so much kg or cm, but I feel much better in my skin. I feel that I can change myself in better way and only me can do this. I commit myself that I dress myself in that kind of dresses that I feel good in it, because all people around me can see how I feel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I'm not only my body and love/like myself is not only like/love my body, but accept myself, my attitude, my speaking, my behave, my thinking, all. I commit myself that I see, that I'm not only my body, but my personality too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much about my depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this. When and as I see myself to think too much about depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this, I stop and breath. I realise that I do all what I do in last months because I want came back, and do all because I must, not because I want to do. But now I see that I all what I do it was good for my mind and my body and when I see that I lost some kg I like myself more than before and I feel better than ever that I remember. I commit myself that I do because I want, not because I must to do.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”