Klavdija's Journey to Life (ENG)

Place your Blogs Here
Marlen

Re: Klavdija's Journey to Life (ENG)

Post by Marlen »

If you have a look at your words, you don't know yet who you would like to be in terms of creating yourself as the person that you can live with, be comfortable, be embracing as 'who you are.' So, when you look at a word like pretty or comparing yourself to other women and place the solution as 'living who you are' but if you don't yet know 'who you are' because this 'who you are' is not yet lived or created by you as a decision you take to in fact change and live and create yourself in a way that you can in fact love and appreciate yourself, then, you come to no solution because the point here would be to first look at self-forgiving the judgments you have created about yourself and decide to no longer define you by a judgment of 'prettiness' or 'beauty' at an appearance level and instead, you can work on redefining what you see beauty can be for you. And what you would in fact like to be for yourself and others: do you want to only be something 'pretty' to be liked or accepted by others or would you like to become an individual that can live in a supportive manner, living words that you decide is the way that you want to live.

So you can make a decision based on your writings here
I look in my past 2 blogs and look what is real and what is only in my mind, what think that it must be in that way. And I see that I really write because I write and not because I want to change.
When are you going to make the decision to in fact write as a platform to actually in fact change? Otherwise the writings will always remain that, a writing, but you still have to make the decision to in fact apply and live the corrections that you see are more in accordance to getting to know yourself first, to forgive yourself for all that which is limiting the expression of you, so that then you can take the next step which is to live and create yourself as the person you see you would like to be, not for the sake of 'others' or 'wanting to be liked by others' - otherwise you would get back to the same pattern of being more focused on beauty, appearance and the rest of that - but as a decision of how You want to live in this world, in you reality and be with on a daily basis, that's the self-relationship you can look at first at as well.

Ok thanks for sharing Klavdija
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Thanks Marlen for supporting. I try not only writing, but it so difficult for me to see myself beautiful, because all the life my mum tell me that I'm not beautiful and not smart and so on and I live there. I know, if I want change I must be the change.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-3.html

Day 112: I am not pretty enough 3

I compare myself with other people and I go from one side to other. I'm not pretty enough, but this is because this and that. But in real I don't accept myself who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare with other if is my behaviour good or bad. When and as I see myself to compare myself with other if is m behaviour good or bad, I stop and breath. I realise that I can't compare myself because each people are unique and this compare made more and more reactions that I want it erase. I commit myself that I don't compare with other my behaviour and anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that be beautiful, be model, be pretty is something imaginary. When and as I see myself to think that be beautiful, be model, be pretty is something imaginary, I stop and breath. I realise that I can live this words when I see myself beautiful and when I like myself in the same way I expect to like me other people. I commit myself that I live words be pretty and beautiful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that other women are prettiest than me. When and as I see myself to think that other women are prettiest than me, I stop and breath. I realise that each person is beautiful if the love itself. If person not love itself that person are ugly for itself and this feel and see other people too. I commit myself that I see myself how beautiful I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not intelligent enough, I stop and breath. I realise that inteligence is not important in life, more important is work and the same important than work is beauty. Not need be intelligent and beauty to have nice life, more important is love myself, be in the moment, breath and live. I commit myself that I don't think about intelligence, but I breath, because is more important.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for opposite when I see something negative on me and think that I can change something on that way. When and as I see myself to look for opposite when I see something negative on me and think that I can change something on that way, I stop and breath. I realise that I don't see each time a solution that is best for all, but I see something opposite and think that is the best for me, but in the most time is not the best solution. So in that moment I must stop and breath. I commit myself that I don't look for some opposite solution, but real solution.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-4.html

Day 113: I am not pretty enough 4

A few days ago I dress a close-fitting t-shirt after a one ear or more and I feel nice in it. After a good news I feel better. So when I have meeting I feel so good and I can start conversation fast and I was the most outspoken person in group. I feel pretty. And I was nervous, but this is other story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I hate my body because I don't feel good in it. I don't lost so much kg or cm, but I feel much better in my skin. I feel that I can change myself in better way and only me can do this. I commit myself that I dress myself in that kind of dresses that I feel good in it, because all people around me can see how I feel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I'm not only my body and love/like myself is not only like/love my body, but accept myself, my attitude, my speaking, my behave, my thinking, all. I commit myself that I see, that I'm not only my body, but my personality too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much about my depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this. When and as I see myself to think too much about depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this, I stop and breath. I realise that I do all what I do in last months because I want came back, and do all because I must, not because I want to do. But now I see that I all what I do it was good for my mind and my body and when I see that I lost some kg I like myself more than before and I feel better than ever that I remember. I commit myself that I do because I want, not because I must to do.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-5.html

Day 114: I am not pretty enough 5

I think what mean to be pretty. And first think is feel good in my body. And This is it. If I feel good in my body I like myself and I look like pretty. This is it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't think before what mean be pretty for me. I realise that be pretty mean for each person different and I must realise what mean to me, when I think that I'm pretty and when I see other people pretty and when I live word pretty. I commit myself that I behave that I feel good in each moment and don't feel more or less or I feel shy/awkward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't see before how pretty I am.When and as I see myself to don't see before how pretty I am, I stop and breath. I realise that I feel pretty when I feel good in my skin, I feel good in the moment and feel good in middle of people and don't feel lonely when I'm in group. I commit myself that if I don't feel good in the group, I go away and breath and realise why I feel bad and latter came back.

pretty

[prit-ee]

adjective, prettier, prettiest.
pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness:
a pretty face.
(of things, places, etc.) pleasing to the eye, especially without grandeur.
pleasing to the ear:
a pretty tune.
pleasing to the mind or aesthetic taste:
He writes pretty little stories.
(often used ironically) fine; grand:
This is a pretty mess!
Informal. considerable; fairly great:
This accident will cost him a pretty sum.
Archaic or Scot.. brave; hardy.
noun, plural pretties.
Usually, pretties. pretty ornaments, clothes, etc.
a pretty person:
Sit down, my pretty.
adverb
fairly or moderately:
Her work was pretty good.
quite; very:
The wind blew pretty hard.
Informal. prettily.
verb (used with object), prettied, prettying.
to make pretty; improve the appearance of (sometimes followed byup):
to pretty oneself for a party; to pretty up a room.
Idioms
sitting pretty, Informal.
in an advantageous position.
well-to-do; successful.

Who I am as word pretty?
I am person who behave good and feel good in each situation. I like myself and all people see this, so all people see how pretty I am, but not because I'm pretty, but because I feel it and live it.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-6.html

Day 115: I am not pretty enough 6

But in the end I must to look in that way. Am I not pretty enough for myself or for other or I only me think that I'm not enough pretty for other. Because my mum say to me, that I'm fat and I'm not pretty I think that I'm not pretty, but what is being pretty?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself pretty. When and as I don't see myself pretty, I stop and breath. I realise that I'm pretty, because being pretty is not being beautiful, only feel good in my body. I commit myself that I accept myself like I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see my body like it is with all fat and problems and still think that I'm beautiful. When and as I don't see my body like it is with all fat and problems and still think I'm beautiful, I stop and breath. I realise that beauty is accept all problems in my body and accept my body like it is and feel beauty in it. I commit myself that I accept my bod like it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen other people that I'm so pretty or I'm not pretty. When and as I see myself to listen other people that I'm so pretty or I'm not pretty, I stop and breath. I realise that I must really see myself who really am and see myself how I really look like. I commit myself that I listen only myself to know how I look like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I'm not pretty enough for other people and myself. When and as I see myself to think that I'm not pretty enough for other people and myself, I stop and breath. I realise that I must be pretty enough for myself and not look what other people think. I commit myself that I see how pretty I am and when I think differently I stop, breath and see beauty points on me that I'm proud on it.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hi Klav

How about instead of thinking in beauty terms based on 'being pretty enough or not' according to an ideal you have of beauty, you instead try focusing on looking at the kind of person you'd like to be instead, for you and so for others - what words, what aspects, what qualities can you develop within you and your life so that you can get to genuinely appreciate yourself within who you are, which is not defined then by a notion of beauty as you are focusing on now.

How I see it is that the solution is not about believing yourself to be pretty or not, but giving one step forward into seeing who am I currently and what aspects of myself, internally, would I like to change, to live differently in order to start appreciating and honoring myself in my physical body, regardless of how it 'looks'... I also suggest you check out this video: Judging My Body

Thanks for sharing
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: http://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot.s ... ugh-7.html

Day 116: I am not pretty enough 7

I don't believe in myself and I don't believe in other that they believe in me. So who I am and what I think that other people think about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe in myself because I don't see myself beautiful. When and as I see myself to not believe in myself because I don't see myself beautiful, I stop and breath. I realise that I think too much and don't be in the moment and thinking what I must change on myself and so on. But I don't see myself who I really am, because I don't see myself. I commit myself to believe that I'm beautiful with all my problems and I be beautiful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe in myself because I don't see myself pretty. When and as I see myself to not believe in myself because I don't see myself pretty, I stop and breath. Pretty is only be who I am and fell good in my body and who I am. I commit myself to believe that I'm pretty and I can be pretty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think what other people think about me. When and as I see myself to think what other people think about me, I stop and breath. I realise that other people don't have time to think about me, they have their own problems, because I don't have time for think about other people, because I don't have time for that. So, there is not any reasons to not be sure in myself and be myself. I commit myself when I start thinking what other people think about me, I stop, breath and realise that if I don't think about other people, they don't think about me.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: https://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot. ... hange.html

Day 117: I change

Investigate more who I am as change. If I change something on myself. Am I change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare changes. When and as I see myself to scare changes, I stop and breath. I realise that a lot of people don't want changes and so stay where they are and don't want to step in better way. But how is wrote. If you do always the same, not expect that results was different. So, I commit myself to each day I step out of the bubble and made change on myself or I made something that I don't feel comfortable in first moment, but in the end was good results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't see change on myself. When and as I see myself that not to see change on myself, I stop and breath. I realise that I live from one day to another and sometimes I don't see myself. I know, that I work on myself, but I don't see how much change I made and if this change is real or only in my mind. So, I commit myself that I don't worry if I don't see if I change myself or other people say how much I change myself, but only work on on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to write SF and I don't mean real about what I write. When and as I see myself to write SF and I don't mean real about what I write, I stop and breath. I realise that often I write something that I want to be written but I don't think what I wrote, because I'm tired, have a lot of work, it's late or I don't know what to write. So in that moment I only write and don't think about, but other days I write and forget what I write and there are some writings that I take time and I write because I want made change on me and that writing are the best for me. So, I commit myself that I before write something think what I want to write and see problems and solutions or only problems and through writings find solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't live word change. When and as I see myself to don't live word change, I stop and breath. I realise that live word change is react different is similar situation, but this react is supportive for myself and people around me. But in SF I scare to write real good correction, because if I react like I write in SC statement I change myself and there are change and I scare change and scare be different that other days. But yes. Sometimes I react different like other days because I see in that moment that I must do that. I live change in the moment and feeling is good. So, I commit myself that I write good SC statement and do what I wrote and if I see what I must to change, I do that in moment when I see.
klavdija.h

Post by klavdija.h »

Blog: https://klavdijajourneytolife.blogspot. ... nge-1.html

Day 118: I change 1

I see that we don't want changes, that we scare it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare change myself. When and as I see myself to scare change myself, I stop and breath. I realise that people like to live life that they know it and we scare change things in our lives. We prefer talk how bad is our life than we change it on better. But this change is only small step, but for people who must made change is big jump. So, I commit myself that I jump, I made changes in my life, because it will be better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare change, because I don't know what change brings to me. When and as I see myself to scare change, because I don't know what change brings to me, I stop and breath. I realise that change brings to me change and we can change on better or in worst, but we stay people like since now. Changes change us. So, I commit myself that I begin like change, I accept it and see that change brings something new in my life and this is better than lay on the couch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to see that change brings in my life something new. When and as I son't see that change brings in my life something new, I stop and breath. I realise that each moment, each breath, each though is different like before. We change ourself each moment, we live change every moment but in the same time we scare changes, we want be sure what came to us next moment. But in that case we only thinking, not living life. So, I commit myself that I try live each moment, accepted new things, live change, accepted changes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love looking change in nature, but I don't accepted change in relation with me. When and as I see myself to love looking change in nature, but I don't accepted change in relation with me, I stop and breath. I realise that I prefer look how nature is changing, how animals grow, how plants grow, I love to look how season change, how clouds change their shapes. But when I look myself I hate change, I don't want to change myself, I scare change, but I change, hears are grow, nails grow, we change weight and so on, but we don't see this little changes. But we hate big changes, we scare this big changes, but we scare what? So, I commit myself that I look change in nature, but I look change on and in myself too, because all change are beautiful and we must see it and realise it.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”