Ruben

Re: Ruben Journey To Life

Post by Ruben »

The Desteni of Living – My Declaration of Principle
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... on-of.html

Day 11: Strengths in Problems
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... blems.html

Found some gifts in bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from 'normal' because I have bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as 'not normal' because I have bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am indeed normal, only that I have had periods of instability in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others seeing me as 'incapacitated'/'incapable' for being bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others will treat me differently for having bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am stronger because of bipolar.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how difficult times make me stronger.

I commit myself to remind myself that difficult times make me stronger.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can now face instability with greater effect because I've dealt with very high ups and very deep downs.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can let go of addictions easily now because I have already experienced what it means to be very high up and how it does not make a difference in who I am in fact - as I have to deal with the same stuff every day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how I can stop being afraid of fear as I have walked through utmost fear during manic depression.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to realize that I can let go of fear of of others, as I have walked persecutory delusion and found out that it is not real/no one is 'out to get me'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can appreciate more being stable now that I have been very depressed and very euphoric.

I commit myself to remind myself of how simplicity of living and reality, this earth, is what is fascinating and there is nothing to discover/it is no way of living depression or euphoria as they simply are blinds/distortions that don't let us see the beauty of reality.
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 12: Unexpected Expected
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... 9c82ccfea2

“When two great forces oppose each other, the victory will go to the one that knows how to yield.” - Lao Tzu

Where I am living they don't like Desteni and threatened me to kick me out if I continue - they found this blog - Thus why it is set to private.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being kicked off where I stay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in the streets.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no support.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word self-support.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to work with care at work, living care.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that who I am is untouchable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear friction with my co-living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear they will not attend reason when discussing Desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my co-living to like Desteni.

Whenever I see I fear being kicked out of where I am, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I have to do what it takes to not be in dire straits and at the same time I have to direct things as they come, no use of fearing things.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can direct myself no matter the situation.

Whenever I see that I fear being 'on the streets', I stop and I breathe. I realise that every day I am on the streets, going to uni or to work or simply passing by and I don't have to fear it, simply take the necessary steps to have support to have a good living environment.

Whenever I see that I fear having no support, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am self-support.

Whenever I see I am not working with care at work, I stop and I breathe. I realize that my work requires care, so

I commit myself to live the word care

Whenever I see I fear friction with my co-living, I stop and I breathe. I realize that it is not to fear communication as communication is the only way to understand each other.

I commit myself to stick to communication whenever I fear friction with my co-living.

Whenefer I see I want my co-living to like Desteni, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I can't change people I can only explain.

I commit myself to stick to explaining if they want to hear, instead of wanting them to change.

Whenever I see I participate in fear, I stop and I breathe. I realize that fear is an illusion, so I forgive myself for participating in an illusion and let go of it.

I commit myself to forgive myself and let go of all my fears as they arise or I detect them in the past.
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”