Ruben Journey To Life

Place your Blogs Here
Ruben

Re: Ruben Journey To Life

Post by Ruben »

Day 36: Wanting to Disconnect From Reality
'I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get away from reality.'
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... -from.html
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 37: Wanting to Avoid Conflict
From fear to freedom.
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... flict.html
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 38: Working With Detail
At work there are many things, details of being a good waiter that I am learning and that I have to apply, and many times I forget them, also because I am starting and I have to become used to it.
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... etail.html
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 39: Competition at Work
'Yesterday there was a new companion at work. He is physically a sporty guy, good-looking and I immediately went into competition mode'
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... -work.html
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 40: How We Condition Ourselves
For a few days I have been feeling annoyed and I didn't know why, but now I realized it is because I pledged to give money to G for his t...
http://bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.c ... elves.html
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 47: What to Write? Introspection as a Tool

Is it possible to write everyday, and what will I write about? This questions come up about daily blogging, where I usually wait for a topic to come up in my mind to write a blog instead of putting myself to write every day at a certain time of the day.

If I look at how topics come up in my mind, it is usually when I think about blogging and look for a topic, then it comes up, but I have to look for it, it usually does not come up by itself only. So the answer to the question would be, if every day I look for a topic to write about, I will find one.

During the time that I did DIP Lite, I had to do a task every day, and it usually involved writting, a positive or negative memory for example, and I always had to do this introspection to look for it to be able to use the memory to do the task. And it worked, I would find a memory right away or for a moment change what I am doing and then a memory/topic to use would come up.

So the word is introspection, I have to use it in order to be able to write every day, or whenever needed, because then blogging will be only limited by the time I have available to do it, and not for a lack of topics to write about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't have topics to write about/blog about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my blogging by believing that I don't have topics to write about instead of using intospection to find what to write about.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I have the power to find topics to write about by using introspection to see what comes up at any moment.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myelf to live the word introspection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by believing that topics will automatically come up in my mind as to what to write about instead of seeing that I have to use introspection to look for them.

Whenever I see that I don't blog because I believe that I have nothing to blog about, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I have to use introspection/introspect and see inside myself to find a topic to write about.

I commit myself to use introspection to be able to blog as regularly as possible.

I commit myself to not limit myself by beliefs about when can I write and when I can't.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can use introspection whenever I want to find a topic to write about, vlog about or talk about = express.
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 48: The Butterfly Effect

Some are aware of this, but some are not, the extent to which what we share affect others. For me, watching a vlog for example can help me out immensely in a given moment, or reading a blog. So the blogs that we write for example are very important. And the blogs that we don't write also affect, because all of the individuals that could have stood up from us blogging/vlogging changes the moment we decide to write or not, the moment we decide to vlog or not.

So here is to the excuses we put to not share ourselves in vlogs/blogs - it affects others to levels that we are not even aware, for this I am thankful for everyone that shares themselves and their points and insights in vlogs and blogs because they have helped me to move myself and also I ask for forgiveness for not having written consistely throughout the years that I have been aware of process, which I don't know the extent of the consequence it has done - yet here I am and I can only work with what is here now, that I am aware that what I do - or don't do - has a very important consequence to others standing up, and them standing up affects even others so there is this butterfly effect/ripple effect that starts by us writing/vlogging/blogging and sharing. Thanks

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to share myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use excuses to not write daily/as often as I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not blog consistently eventhough I knew of the 'butterfly effect' that it has in others standing up - or not - due to our blogging/vlogging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard my writings as irrelevant, when in fact are very relevant to others standing up with me or not.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stand absolutely with my blogging.

I forgive myself that I have not accepetd and allowed myself to value my blogging.

Whenever I see that I stop blogging daily, I stop and I breahe. I asses wheter or not I can physically write a blog with the time I have and put myself to blog as soon as possible.

Whenever I see that I don't value my blogging, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that other people will stand up more because of my blogging so I continue to do it unconditionally.

I commit myself to daily blogging.

I commit myself to do whatever is necessary to write daily/as frequently as I can.
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 49: Self Expression Is An Every Day Thing

Where do I find self expression? I can see for example that I like music, or that I like dogs. I can express in music or through writting, or dancing or through working at my job, too, like everything I do is an outlet to express myself. It is said that it is not what we do but who we are in what we do. So I would like to find more outlets for self expression because if I look at my life there are not many, well sometimes I do paint watercolor, which is cool.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate ways of self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by not looking for what I can enjoy doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept not expressing myself in what I do, but live like a robot, doing things 'because I have to' instead of expressing myself through them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automate my living instead of living self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to do something special to express myself, when I can express myself in what I do daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fake everything that I do for example at my job instead of expressing myself to the degree that is allowed but express myself nontheless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted whtat I do daily and not see I have opportunities to express myself in everything that I do.

Whenever I see that I take for granted my daily activities, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that daily activities are a medium through which I can express myself.

Whenever I see that I am bored, I stop and I breathe. I look within and see, introspect, where it is that I am not expressing myself - and change it to expressing myself.

I commit myself to express myself more in everything that I do.

I commit myself to remind myself to express myself in everything that I do.

Thank you
Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Day 50: Fear of Being Late

The other day I was at home at the computer writing an email and checking the time to go to work, I was about to leave home when I received a call from work saying that they were waiting for me, I was supposed to be there already! I hadn't realized that the time I was leaving for work was a quarter later of the time to leave home. I had mistaken the time.

So today I had this fear of tomorrow not being on time at work. All the fears can be traced back to the fear of death. This fear of course is linked to the fear of having no money and without money, fear of dying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear arriving late at work and being fired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being fired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having the ability to buy what I need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'fucking up' and being fired from the job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the 'managers' at work not being happy with me.

Whenever I see that I fear arriving late at work, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I have to be aware and be here whenever I check the time to go to work, and make sure that I am arriving on time, and there is no point in fearing, I simply have to make sure I arrive on time.

I commit myself to whenever I check the time to go to work, make sure I know when I am supposed to be there.

Return to “7 Years Journey to Life”