Chat with Anu 30/06

Q&A Sessions with Leadership Forum Members
kim amourette

Chat with Anu 30/06

Post by kim amourette »

Question: ANU please some perspective: I press my left jaw hurt and then I get to feel a pain in the left chest and the whole left side of the body is to pressure or even pain in the left leg varices
ANU: Left Jaw is Courage within the standing of who you are in relation to especially emotions and feelings, so, there's still some deep-seated issues from the past that still affect/burden you that you haven't walked through/dealt with - so, suggest more walking into the past, see what issues/experiences still lay heavy on your heart and forgive yourself

Question: Anu- I had a dream the other day where my dad walked in on me while I was masturbating and I responded by scolding/ reprimanding/ yelling at him, with my pants down, literally. What does this represent in my life/ what in my life and in my relationship with my father should I investigate?
ANU: This is hasn't anything to do with your father, but your relationship of yourself to masturbation, so - there's still secrets within you that you accept and allow while masturbating and fear of them being exposed, so - align yourself so that when alone, no secrets exist, but that you can masturbate in equality and oneness with the physical and self expression, in this - no secrets/hiding/guilt can exist within your relationship to masturbation

Question: I am walking into this point of sex/sexuality and it's becoming more, and more intense so I wonder are there any suggestions as to how I can physically support myself in order to walk through these experiences?
ANU: Have more sex; really and physically within and during sex walk the process practically in the moment - stopping thoughts and moving your awareness into physical equality and oneness

Question: Hi Sunette (ANU) I wrote a writing where I redefined the word 'family' according to a specific dimension that I have lived in desire for 'a real family'. As I wrote it out, initially did not 'get a hold of' the construct I was working with and as I wrote myself through the points coming up in Self-Forgiveness, I I was mostly interested in the construct itself, understanding how it functions and how I've been existing in relation to the word 'family' and the idea/desire/belief in 'a real family'. As I had written it out, I did not experience any form of release or emptying out. And I see that this can be because I got 'caught up in' the investigation of the word and the construct (within and as ego as a form of excitement) instead of focusing on actually forgiving myself. Do you have any perspective/feedback on this?
ANU: Yes - you've given yourself the answer, moving focus externally - instead of walking the construct as you in relation to your personal process with it

Question: ANU yesterday I asked about feeling quite large in a balloon of energy were I feel light headed . Are these energy -surges ? It sometimes feel like there is of me at once. the energy being and me.
ANU: This manifest when one is not breathing - but for extended periods of time really running in the mind, blowing up energy within the mind physical relationship which manifest lightheadedness; so more attention on breathing/being here required

Question: Anu, left leg, movement from back into leg, it flares up and continues to hurt. TOday I did SF on money, helped but this left led is ongoing for me. Thanks
ANU: If it is an ongoing physical consequence - suggest assisting and supporting the physical body with additional medications/creams etc.; regarding the left leg - you're looking at hidden desires/future projections which you create with comparing yourself and your life with what you've lived in seeing yourself to be a failure, when this comes from comparison of other's lives. So, suggest stop comparing and rather learn from yourself and your own history than judging it/yourself

Question: Hi Sunette /ANU, I have been listening to the Atlanteans interviews and today I had a doubt, are WE the replicas that were created to experiment on to see how and what was the problem with existence and is this why nobody cared about Human beings in Heaven ?
ANU: No - only the Atlanteans were for a moment replicated while I worked with the Real Atlanteans to design the Human Being - I deleted the replicas once I was done with the creation of the human and rallied up the rest of existence into the physical existence/mind and body

Question: Sunette, sine been back from farm my left ear piercing hole has been an open cut and does not completely heal, any perspectives?
ANU: Consider leaving it - not touching it too much/fiddling with it - the ears take much longer to heal; though can have a look at your relationship to femininity/being female - caused you've lent your ears to society instead of standing equal to and one with you and your body

Question: Another question: Sunette (ANU) I have been experiencing pain in my left hip for a couple of months now. I've done self-forgiveness and writing on 'equilibrium/balance'. Though the point remains. Any suggestions on how to approach the pain and the origin point and how to walk through it in self-forgiveness?
ANU: Pain in left hip - is your expression/sexuality movement and support - so with it acting up, you're not completely yet really within and during sex allowing yourself to ENJOY yourself like you want to...so why sabotage yourself within sex; ENJOY IT WOMAN

Question: Sunette / Anu - I am expereincing a deep soreness in my left wrist as if I have applied too much pressure, except I did not do any physical work - and together with this I am expereincing a strong tension in my lower solar plexus
ANU: That manifest within the point of 'much left unsaid' - so, have to look at to who in your world have you come to mostly speak to in your backchat, than really communicating the reality of the moment when in conversation with them - where it's like, you're not yet completely understanding your relationship to them, but instead of investigating YOU, you're blaming them in your backchat

Question: Sunette - I think I've allowed back chats to accumulate since working with a group in the water business - and have had the experience to 'go on my own' as the business is not really moving and I'm making more progress doin it myself- is this a full blown resistance I am allowing or is it suggested to work individually as oppose to a group? I can't see what would be best, any perspective would be cool
ANU: With business decisions I'd make a list of pros and cons, especially when looking at finances and what would stabilize you the most financially

Question: anu/sunette what does it mean when my eyes especially the back of them are kinda hurt but mostly feels like a pinpoint large pressure on them?
ANU: When you didn't want to face/embrace a realisation in a moment, but instead went into backchat and reaction - so see towards who/what in your world you still tend to deliberately backchat towards within spite, instead of investigating and stopping and taking responsibility

Question: Sunette: ANU, one physical point, on the left calf externally I have like a sore swollen spot about in the middle between knee and ankle, what could this be about that I need to address ?
ANU: Desires - Sex, Money and Future and who you are within it, it's like - the future is waiting for you to take action, but you're not moving yourself - and so, everything becomes compounded and clogged as you keep on time looping and not taking action

Question: ANU some clerity here this existance was created by our thoughts words and belief's within and as memory thus we have been preprogramed to abuse?
ANU: No, not everything was created by thoughts/words/beliefs it was created within the multi-dimensional relationships from the beginning between energy and substance, the mind and the physical and how we created/manifested ourselves in our relationship to energy and substance

Question: Anu / Sunette: Any parspecive on remaining 'Here' The physical indication that I am not Here is getting 'worse' as my palms/hands show through the 'white dots'/constricted bloofflow as Sunette explained to me before?
ANU: They're not going to go away immediately - it takes time and application; so stick to your process and don't create an energy relationship to it, otherwise you'll just make it worse - breathe, and walk your process, the physical cross-references of your process will come as you remain consistent

Question: Sunette - ANU : Why do I resist my job so much - is it normal for one to have to will oneself to remain within ones job meanwhile experiencing disappointment / dissatisfaction as the "normal" experience towards one job. I have worked in my daily blogs on this point but finding my experience not changing at all?
ANU: I'd say what you're experiencing is more in relation to in a way 'knowing' that there is more to self/life than what one is walking at the moment - though don't manipulate yourself with this point in creating a depression, rather use it as a motivation for self - so, same application applies, stop the backchat in your relationship to your job

Question: how do I fix my relationship with my spouse? We've had intimacy for a very long time. We don't communicate anymore & it's all b/c of money
ANU: Then start the communication slowly but surely, like how you would approach a child - gentle; speaking about life/general things - but the point start with making sure YOU are clear in the relationship with them first; to ensure that within re-establishing communication, you remain the directive principle and rebuild the relationship with communication

Question: Our cat has gotten bitten two times in two weeks by a snake - Sunette, is there any way we can assist him to not go to the snake again?
ANU: Unfortunately in such a case it's cat vs. snake and snake in this relationship to cats/humans are most consequential - thus, remove the snake from the equation

Question: Sunette /ANU I am dealing with fatigue a lot - is this due to my heavy periods or my circumstances - yet I consider myself coping better with my circumstances with less anxiety - and the fatigue is really in the way lol thanks
ANU: Fatigue is resistance, so you're still in moments/areas of your life not directing effectively, but giving into reactions of emotions/feelings postponement

Question: Sunette/Anu what is the ratio of being in front of a screen too much, like computer screen, I am in front of one most of the day, and dont get full headaches but after a whle its too much, I atm can't really help it cause of work and interner stuff, is this too much exposure or rather what would be the limit
ANU: Then categorize your time infront of the computer, sit infront of it for 40 minutes, take a 3 - 5 minute break, then return etc. - just to move yourself from screen reality to actual reality to for a moment refocus

Question: Sunette/Anu, is there a way to tell whetehr we are expressing physical mastrubation/sex or we are just still mind rejuventaing? Will we notice any difference when it
ANU: Yes, you will notice a difference, when your physical express and from the beginning there was no mind involved

Question: Ok Thanks - Anu/Sunette: So this point then related to my actual Self Honest application/walking of me which I have been postponing not seeming to be able to "get off the ground" so to speak.
ANU: Yes - just stop the backchat in relation to your work when you're there and you'll see: Oh my god, it's just a point of working/doing - that's it - nothing more/nothing less

Question: Sunette, how does one like Satya for example can speak through the portal when they gave up their individuality, is it like a memory within and as substance..??
ANU: Satya is still a being, when you 'give up the Ego/self-interest' you the being still remain

Question: ok Sunette - i have done extensive self-forgiveness on this so I am still not walking it not sufficiently thanks
ANU: It's not only about doing self forgiveness on the point, it's about ACTUALLY WALKING THE CHANGE in your world/reality and DOING it

Question: Sunette: ANU, Bernard once said to feed the mosquitoes because they are ife too, who else/what else is Life already Here since we are not yet ?
ANU: What Bernard explained is that in this physical existence, each part/manifestation has an equal and one awareness that you can speak/talk to, so he was just expanding your view of reality/existence

Question: Anu, my friend has a corn on his left foot sole underneath the 4th toe, can you tell us what it is about?
ANU: This is the Mind's extensions within the physical body, where there is one 'soft spot' so to speak in the physical design, where the mind would usually layer itself in the physical, the mind-physical relationship thus extended the layering/manifestation externally/building onto the physical itself -thus, consequence of mind-physical relationship over generations

Question: Sunette, could you describe the difference in a more descriptive way,so we can learn/know we are on the right track when practicing physical masturbation/sex? Anyone knows what does "from the beginning" no mind involed? I thought no mind involve in the whole M/S process
ANU: Will do so in the sex and masturbation interview series

Question: Sunette on the question about dry skin coming off on the eyelids of a person - he was a regular weed user - any point to look at and walk Self Forgiveness on ?
ANU: Dry skin on eyelids; yes, as the weed suck the physical dry and equally as one suck the beingness within the physical dry and so he must look at if there was any experiences on weed he still holds value to/importance to, that he's seeing as realisations/insights instead of LOOKING INTO HIMSELF in process

Question: I notice when I see spiders, I will talk to them, and they appear to turn and look in my direction and not run away, are they aware of what they are doing?
ANU: The talking to the spiders - it's not so much the talking causing them to look as it is your presence, spiders see multi-dimensionally always; so when a spider would look at you, it's simply aware of your presence in its environment

Question: Why were you talking once about you will not exist anymore when everything is done if you still remain a being then..?? Sunette/Anu...??
ANU: The 'you of the Mind/Energy'-definition won't exist anymore - read Heaven's Blog today, gives perspective on this point

Question: Anu/Sunette: do you have any advice on how to access memories or how to know which memories you access is the point that need to be taken on, say like from childhood?
ANU: Take a memory, see who you are within it and simply start writing in the moment...trust yourself in the moment when/as you walk and it'll open up
C2000R1

Re: Chat with Anu - Please Please

Post by C2000R1 »

I would like to know the relationship between Anu and THOTH the Atlantean who started Egypt after the destruction of Atlantis.

THOTH the Atlantean who created himself from Breath. Did he know and interact with Any, Marduck or Enki and at what stage wnad what was his involvement in the creating or enslavement of mankind.

Thank You!!!
SunetteSpies

Re: Chat with Anu - Please Please

Post by SunetteSpies »

C2000R1 wrote:I would like to know the relationship between Anu and THOTH the Atlantean who started Egypt after the destruction of Atlantis.

THOTH the Atlantean who created himself from Breath. Did he know and interact with Any, Marduck or Enki and at what stage wnad what was his involvement in the creating or enslavement of mankind.

Thank You!!!
by C2000R1 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:25 am
“after quite a long search for the reason of life and the reason for all the bullshit in the world and false people, dishonest people trying to destroy others through jealousy etc etc... i found you a few months ago and OH MY GOD... did i realize WOW... i always knew about Anu and that the annunaki created us...

I am in los angeles 23 years from south africa and would love to visit the farm on my next visit to sa when i visit my family...

HERE'S MY BIG QUESTION... i realize you have done incredible and extensive work in your video interviews, yet i am missing some information here and there on specific details... not sure if this might be a POSSIBILITY?????

If... someone, Bernard or someone can ASK the beings questions while they communicate? Certain questions of things that are missing..

My name is Cole in USA

[email protected] - http://RossouwArt.com

PS: Bernard is amazing and I am sure everyone in your community.

A FEW QUESTIONS HERE.

1) Who was the First Demon that spoke when you left your body and what was it about?
2) Can you please please please request an interview with THOTH! The Atlantean. He lead me to you through various steps and search. I really really want to hear this.
3) How did Anu find earth and arrive here? Was he alone or with some others... was the encounter byt the Euphrates River river in Iraq?”

Hi

I copied and pasted the previous questions you had in the Forums into a document to be able to direct it – and so will also post/place it here with the similar questions you asked:

1) Who was the First Demon that spoke when you left your body and what was it about?
It was interesting with the beginning of the opening of the Portal how many demons we initially found walking within/amongst human beings, as the Demon Dimension was existent right within / ‘next to’ the earth plane. Thus, the first Demon was one of the Demons that were there – there were MANY Demons within the Earth Plane – all left by the Heavens/Heaven Existence and not assisted/supported in any way whatsoever. I would strongly suggest investing in the Journeys into the Afterlife Series that walk the process of the Opening of the Portal through the eyes of the Beings that were there the moment/during the time that it opened. Also, I would suggest investing in the Paranormal Interview Series that describes in detail the existence of Ghosts and Demons and how they existed in the Earth Plane, also Why/How Heaven never assisted and supported them - but actually feared/resisted them, when they were simply beings that were ‘lost’.

2) Can you please please please request an interview with THOTH! The Atlantean. He lead me to you through various steps and search. I really really want to hear this.
3) How did Anu find earth and arrive here? Was he alone or with some others... was the encounter byt the Euphrates River river in Iraq?”

You have to Understand here, that an EXTENSIVE amount of information regarding the Reptilians and Atlanteans have been misconstrued, altered and changed deliberately within Human Consciousness, because with the Mind-Being and Physical enslavement, with the ‘Beingness’ trapped into the Mind and from the Mind into the Body: the creators of existence did not want the “Beingness” to ever know what REALLY in fact happened in the history of our enslavement. And so they feared that if/as the correct information would actually come through –that the Beingness will ‘resonate’ with it, and the Beingness force will supercede the Mind’s Force and so inept the Mind’s Control over/of our Beingness. Thus, I would Really suggest investing in the Reptilian and AtlanteanInterview series, where for the first time – the REAL history of humanity/this Physical Existence is explained and how much of what is now Understood of Atlanteans and Reptilians is an extensive amount of misinformation, to divert/direct the Human’s consciousness/attention away from what in fact REALLY happened.
To re-explain everything here, within context, would be impossible – thus, I would suggest to when/as you can, have a listen to the Series wherein everything is explained.

Sunette
Marlen

Re: Chat with Anu 30/06

Post by Marlen »

Definitely recommended to listen to those interviews since it is precisely available in order to clarify the plethora of 'enigmas' and 'conspiracies' around there with no awareness on how perfectly planned everything was where there was no 'information infiltration' that wasn't preprogrammed and deliberately placed to enhance the diversion of mankind seeking for 'answers' while missing out the answer that we are here, the truth of this reality that is ourselves and that we simply have to unerstand in order to realize why walking this process is setting ourselves free from everything that we have ever conceived to be 'Freedom' which was never actually so, but only allowances in a fixed system of power and control.

How I've seen this process is precisely being able to inform myself about all of these subjects that would 'occupy' my mind, entangled in enigmas without really realizing what is actually required to be done here in terms of our individual process and self responsibility. So, one you get to know the actual story, walking this process is then what you realize it is actually here to be done, and that way all of the questions we've had about our origin, our creation, existence, etc are clarified in these series so that we can finally clarify these points, understand and as such, dedicate ourselves to the process that matters which is the process we walk in this forum of self support through writing, self forgiveness, self honesty and self corrective application, because we now understand how we are responsible, how we are the creators of what is here and what are we in fact correcting of ourselves with these tools.

Cool explanation Sunette, Thanks!
C2000R1

Post by C2000R1 »

Yes i have listened and watched almost all your videos :). Thanks Sunette
Maya

Post by Maya »

C2000R1 wrote:Yes i have listened and watched almost all your videos :). Thanks Sunette
To clarify, the Interviews that both Sunette and Marlen were referring to are available only on EQAFE.com and they are not shared on YouTube.
Thus, since you specifically used the words: "watched almost all your videos", i'm certain that you have not listen to the interviews they were referring to since it is not available as videos to watch but as recordings to listen to. i suggest than, to investigate EQAFE and invest your time in listening to HOURS of fascinating interviews by the Atlanteans, Anu and others
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Maya wrote:
C2000R1 wrote:Yes i have listened and watched almost all your videos :). Thanks Sunette
To clarify, the Interviews that both Sunette and Marlen were referring to are available only on EQAFE.com and they are not shared on YouTube.
Thus, since you specifically used the words: "watched almost all your videos", i'm certain that you have not listen to the interviews they were referring to since it is not available as videos to watch but as recordings to listen to. i suggest than, to investigate EQAFE and invest your time in listening to HOURS of fascinating interviews by the Atlanteans, Anu and others

Yes, I agree, these interviews on eqafe is more an expansion to what the initial youtube videos of the portal represented, it's been extremely beneficial in learning what it means to be a human being and the mind involvement within that in multi-dimensional perspectives, which as a whole help piece more of the story together. And thus support with solutions to practically walk the change needed to change ourselves to what is best and thus support the change of the system to what is best. It's definitely worth the investment.
C2000R1

Post by C2000R1 »

excellent. I'll get to them. :)

Return to “Anu - Questions & Perspectives”