Re: How can I ask ask Anu a/some questions?

Q&A Sessions with Leadership Forum Members
barbara

Post by barbara »

Hi B,

currently Anu is not joining in on any chats, thus if you believe that his perspective alone would provide you with THE answer - lol - you'd have to ask Sunette. However, as it is you you are revealing to yourself within and as your dreams you are able to give yourself some answers to the pictures/stories you have created of and as yourself in the dreams. You will have to look at them as mirrors of yourself within and as self-honesty.

I'd take some individual elements to begin with, like the 'sleepy hollow character' and ask myself some questions, to take these elements as externalizations back to self, for instance:

He's headless - what do you fear if you had to do without what the head represents to you? What points/attitudes/self-identifications do you fear losing that were created within your mind only (head) - the fear of loss of which you are now running away from?

The point of stabbing, killing, running away, being persecuting, the Anaconda ready to kill... what of your self-definition/self-identification to you fear losing? What of and as you are you holding onto so much that you fear anyone can take from you? Place yourself as the one stabbing you, the one you're running away from, the Anaconda, the person/thing/point that is persecuting and stop yourself as it, experience yourself within the picture/dream presentation and breathe. Thus slowing yourself down enough to actually see yourself within and as this production you created for yourself. What/who are you within this point you have separated yourself as and within? What are you wanting yourself to see?

I found self-forgiveness to be very useful here: You could start with self-forgiveness on not seeing, realizing and understanding what the externalized picture representation of self is indicative of, as a first measure. Do this with the individual elements and the story as a whole. See what comes up.
kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Hey B,

yes these chats are from the leadership forum - how to get there so you can ask Anu your questions, you can find in the Forum Guidelines
7. Private Forum Invitations:
All and Only DIP participants who have finished SRA 1 lesson 3 will be invited to the Leadership Forum
kim amourette

Post by kim amourette »

Veno also discusses the 'meaning' of specific points/parts of the body in his structural resonance interviews: http://desteni.org/a/veno-structural-resonance-part-1

Return to “Anu - Questions & Perspectives”