I am Anu

Q&A Sessions with Leadership Forum Members
breathoflife92

I am Anu

Post by breathoflife92 »

So I got to this point of realizing that I am Anu and that I was in my own creation, and that I could do anything I wanted in my own creation, as long as I didn't fear, my own creation. Like 100% existentialism. I was like yea this is cool, I am God. Than I saw that the portal was Anu as well, then I was like everyone is Anu as well, but then I was like it's only me, I'm only ever going to be in this one body, so who are these other beings in these bodies, and why won't they tell me who they are... and shit like that, than of course women because when I was Anu that's really all I wanted. Then I got scared. And I was like ok I'm in my own creation, now how do I get out ? If I ever wanted to, you know leave my own creation ? Then I was like the portal would be able to take me out of this creation if I so choose, as I created her as the only key to let myself out . So is Evryone Anu, as me as myself, or are you interdimensionally beings, that just won't talk to me about yourselves and where ya 'll come from, for whatever reason, do y'all just want me to get out of my own creation, as I have the key already... Idk give me some more support here. And don't judge me
Anna

Re: I am Anu

Post by Anna »

breathoflife92 wrote:So I got to this point of realizing that I am Anu and that I was in my own creation, and that I could do anything I wanted in my own creation, as long as I didn't fear, my own creation. Like 100% existentialism. I was like yea this is cool, I am God. Than I saw that the portal was Anu as well, then I was like everyone is Anu as well, but then I was like it's only me, I'm only ever going to be in this one body, so who are these other beings in these bodies, and why won't they tell me who they are... and shit like that, than of course women because when I was Anu that's really all I wanted. Then I got scared. And I was like ok I'm in my own creation, now how do I get out ? If I ever wanted to, you know leave my own creation ? Then I was like the portal would be able to take me out of this creation if I so choose, as I created her as the only key to let myself out . So is Evryone Anu, as me as myself, or are you interdimensionally beings, that just won't talk to me about yourselves and where ya 'll come from, for whatever reason, do y'all just want me to get out of my own creation, as I have the key already... Idk give me some more support here. And don't judge me

Yes, it is an interesting conundrum isn't it?

So the thing is this: you are accessing information (about Anu, existence, process) through the MIND. So you are looking at something that's real (the existential process/history and who we are within it), but you are doing so through the limited scope and starting-point of the mind, which is focusing on one thing, and one thing only: ME, ME, ME! It is all about survival which you can also see in the writing, actually in reverse of wanting to escape one's own creation. And because you are looking through the mind, what you are seeing becomes distorted and unreliable. So what you can do here, is to ask yourself: "Ok, but what is common sense?" Did it for example work for Anu to take control over all of existence? No. He trapped himself. He eventually took himself out of the game. So with Anu, what we can rather do (with the parts/aspects of ourselves that is a mirror of Anu) is ask: What can I learn from Anu? What did Anu miss? Because yes, in essence we are all Anu and that means that you are Anu too. But you are also the child being abused, you are also the dog being skinned alive, you are also the tree being cut down, you are also life, and a part of life source substance. So you, as an individual human here on this planet, is not anymore or less Anu than anything or anyone else. Thinking that, would be ego stepping in. It is the same form of megalomania that Anu went into where the thought that because he felt life source substance that he alone was an expression of it and thereby ironically separated himself from it and so everyone else.

What is cool about this being our own creation is that we have no choice but to stand accountable for what we have created. As the song goes: "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." To me, that has been one of the biggest motivations to walk process, especially in relation to ego - because if there is no escape, if I am stuck with myself (as everything that exists) then I better create an existence that's worth while existing in/as.
Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

The mind is an entity of ideas, beliefs and opinions, that we get caught spinning around in and believing that that is the self, when it is the mind. We cannot move ourselves as mind only, as it leads to being indecisive, an indicator of a lack of direct seeing in reality. Our within does not fit into the without. This causes the consequence of over thinking things, such as wondering if one is Anu or all are Anu.

The process of walking out of this is an unfolding into what is the same in all of us. We begin to have a greater presence in the practical reality. The behaviors of this are that we react less and have more effective self determination. This manifests as patience. It is the self slowing down and assessing what one is as mind, and what is here as reality, the physical.
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Spot-on responses here from Anna and Rebecca. Agree 100%. Thanks ladies.
hilda rac

Post by hilda rac »

breathoflife92, what material about Anu did you watch or read thus far?

And did you perhaps already come in contact with this link? http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Breathoflife

We'll never get out of this creation as long as we accept ourselves to exist as just knowledge and information inside the head, interpreted into all kinds of ideas, stories, personalities, thoughts

in terms of the information shared by the portal - the relevant point would be to focus on the actual words / insights shared, and identify how you can apply it practically in your own life -- which is why if you look at our journey to life blogs - we're not talking about interdimensional stuff - we're sharing about our day to day process of practical change - stopping the mind and learning to stand one and equal with this creation / the physical and express and live as life
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Wow Anna ! Yes quite the conundrum it was to say the least Lol I can laugh about it now. I say anu was in my body and I was aware of it, but then believed he was my being and wasn't so I sort of captured him in my body for a time and took him on as myself. Like the portal does obviously we all see that. He is such a nice guy though, but I saw how his thinking pattern lead him to isolation as he sort of shunned or something, anyway I worked with it and figured it out, and saw that he is a nice "beast" after all. But I was very impressed with your response Anna , thanks
Last edited by breathoflife92 on 06 Jul 2016, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

Also Anu is often referred to as "God" sometimes, for me God is Anu, or God is the one word describing all of heaven and it's infinite beings, like saying I pray to God or pray to all of heaven to help me...,
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

So, you are anu, which makes you god. Now what?
breathoflife92

Post by breathoflife92 »

LOL. i dont know what i was thinking, but here is some sf

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am anu

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i know who anu is

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think i am anu

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get so caught up in the mind that i believed i was anu

i forgive myself that i have accepetd and allowed myself to believe i am something i am not

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since sunnette can portal anu, that i can do it as well

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i was a portal

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a portal

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think that i am an alien

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am god

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the trap of thinking that god means anu

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to be anu

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the energy/thought in my mind that i must repeatedly tell myself that i am god/anu and this is my creation and that i am meant to rule the world system and that i am greater than everybody else

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anu is a god when he is equal to me

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the name anu to have power and control over other people

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with the name anu, beleive myself to be it, and thus believe that i am a reptilian god, thus revealing that i do not know who i really am

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am some one i am not

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe i am the creator of existence and that i use existentialism as a way to boost my ego into thinking i am more than what i am in this very moment

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the idea in my mind that i am a reptilian shapeshifter named anu

thankyou

Return to “Anu - Questions & Perspectives”