SA Travel Journal - Garb August 2017

Destonians Journey as the Desteni of the Universe
Garbrielle

SA Travel Journal - Garb August 2017

Postby Garbrielle » 10 Aug 2017, 23:57

Day 1

Today I flew from Boston to Qatar, the flight was long but fine as I slept for most of it. I find I really enjoy the experience of flying as it’s so smooth yet at times can be quite bumpy, along with the constant movement you are in until you reach your final destination, so for me this is quite fun. Another interesting point that i found while flying alone is how accentuated my mind is. I have had to face quite strong patterns I have accepted and allowed for a long time, yet because of what I have walked thus far, I am able to move through them and regain my stability to a relatively satisfactory degree for myself using self forgiveness and living words that support me to be stable such as self acceptance, calm, and the word here as breath has been super supportive to become present with myself and the environment I am in. Everyone thus far has been very accommodating and generous that I have interacted with, although the custom agents seem to have been trained to be quite serious because they do not smile at all lol. When I arrived in Qatar, a place I have never been before, it reminded me very much of a foreign place as the garb and landscape is quite different, but everyone was relatively the same, enjoying food, coffee, friends, being glued to cell phones, one thing that i was surprised about is the heat here. It is something i can not describe, it almost felt suffocating, my whole body went into a sweat the moment I stepped outside and this was 6pm at night. Your body must take time to adjust to this type of sudden change if you are coming from anywhere where there is moderate weather patterns because It Is HOT here!

I received a ride from a gentlemen from the airport to a hotel I was staying in for a long layover, he was very kind and friendly, all of the service people since I have left the plane have been this way. I found them to be very honest as they ensured that I was compensated for all of my needs such as the taxi cab ride and my travel back to the airport. I expected to pay for my ways, so that was an interesting difference I have found from where I come from, where payment is expected and pushed. Many people told me to be careful while i am here because of the fear of muslims/arab nations that has been unfortunately spread across the media outlets, I decided to take the moment as it came without any expectation and experience what is here as I am here with it, experiencing it in the moment. When my thoughts did come up, I would take a breath and live the word here, reminding me to move back into my physical body as my physical presence and see things new/fresh and see who I am within it. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience here, it is very normal and in a way modernized from like the way the Game of Thrones ‘dorne’ kingdom is shared, it reminds me of that as what it look like years ago before the corporations took it over.

The dress code for the native people is the usual garb of long dresses and head scarfs, I did actually feel a bit underdressed as I am wearing stretch pants, but this again I found is due to a perception I have of me needing to please the people here for them to accept me, though when I let that go, I was treated no different and just like a human being as I equally treat the people I met with the same courtesy and kindness. So many of my mind bubbles that I easily can create because fear is such a strong energy is here, but as i learned for myself overtime to let go of the fear and work with what is here, the fear hold so to speak has diminished and I can move back to stability. I also observe and learn what I am going into to cross-reference myself and ensure I face any points that are here to be faced, and thus stop suppressing and once and for all face me and change to what is best. As this in turn creates the opportunity to get to know oneself more through getting to know and experience new places, faces, and communications fresh, where these new experiences are meant to be uncovered and discovered rather than following the preconceived ideas that can be created by the mind within fear for instances, and thus within this one misses what is actually here. You in a new place, where expansion of self is at the ready if one move within it and don’t let these ideas/beliefs limit one from actually living with the life that is all around us in all moments.

So what I have set for myself is to let go of these fears and ideas of change, embrace change, and move myself to go beyond my limitations and explore what is here within all the new opportunities I have been gifted with within this trip to South Africa. The usual procedures of course is necessary when traveling to new places, be aware of your surroundings, use common sense, and be kind and friendly as this I find supports with the opening up of others and the expression from there is again a new venture to explore. I am off to johannesburg for a small layover then to the farm in SA, where Gian will be fetching me as he called it from the airport. Speak tomorrow on more of my travel impressions and experiences as I explore and discover myself within it all.

Thanks for reading.
Garb

Leila

Re: SA Travel Journal - Garb August 2017

Postby Leila » 11 Aug 2017, 00:02

Cool Garb - Kim K also flew with Qatar and she said it's the best experience she's had in terms of flying - her family was also concerned about the whole muslim thing lol. See you tomorrow!

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 12 Aug 2017, 00:37

Day 2

I woke up at 10:30pm from a nap in Qatar and got on a 2:45am flight to Johannesburg, this flight was going to be 8 hours, and I have to admit I was quite tired when i landed. Though, the traveling itself went quite smooth and everyone seemed to be quite pleased with their coming and goings throughout the whole trip. I noticed for myself that based on the point of who i am within myself, whether i was in some sort of reaction or I was more calm, this would determine the way I saw the people around me and in turn how I interacted with them. This making sense of course because who you are is what you create. So I pushed myself to move into states of myself that were calm, accepting, and in a way ready to support or converse if the opportunity opened up with another, always using the tools of support being self forgiveness and living words. I found my mind could be quite busy at times especially because I was alone and constantly on the go, so these tools of support where excellent in these times. I pushed myself to talk to people and be friendly, which is indeed a push mostly, but once i do it it seems to flow quite fine. And I also like it cause i get to learn about others and how they perceive and see the world, which can be highly interesting and enjoyable.

Gian was there at the airport to fetch me just like he said haha, I would never doubt him :) And we found that one of my suitcases didn't make it to the final destination, we sorted it out with a gentleman at the booth and if all goes well it will be here sometime this weekend.

I got to the farm and it was how I remembered it as I have been here a few times, though with some great updates they have developed and worked hard on to support those here and many others to come. I met all of the people here and said hello and gave hugs, which was most appreciated. I ended up just falling asleep because I was quite jet lagged and woke up to some delicious dinner! I did not yet explore the property though I for sure will and share any insights I have along the way with some photos so you all can see this beautiful spot as well.

One point I observed when I arrived on the farm itself is that there has been a maturing happening, i did see this within myself yes, but also with many points on the farm, this all makes sense of course because time has gone by yet there was more an experience of self responsibility coming through. Meaning people are exemplifying it here, which is cool as the more we all can stand within self responsibility and walk the necessary internal and external change required to change self, this will in turn speed up and support the process in this world to do the same. This was my observation anyway of my first impression of the farm, a lot of the pups are older and there is some new additions, so it's been fun to see it all again. This maturing and standing within self responsibility for who one is is discussed at length in many different series in eqafe.com, especially the latest interviews coming out now, so check out the site if you are interested. More to come on this.

Have a good night.
Garb

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 13 Aug 2017, 00:29

Day 3

Today was a relaxed day on the farm for me, so I took in the moment as it came. I woke around 11am which is late for me though i didn't fall asleep til 4am, so still adjusting my body to the change in time zones and lack of sleep. Anyway, i am good, rested, and am really grateful to be here with all these amazing people.

I mostly chatted with people throughout the day, I spent some time with Cesar who is a very active little boy who seems to be enjoying every moment he is in, this is great to observe and learn from as children are quite present within themselves and express who they are directly. Where as adults are bogged down in mind programming such as belief systems and judgments, which is also one of the main reason I came to the farm here in South Africa. It is to work on my own mind programming and get real time assistance and support from people who are also dedicated and active in changing themselves with the tools of self forgiveness and self correction.

I also met with some of my animal friends as well, one being the big lab boy named zaquie who is a big baby and really a sweetheart. Also, lucy who is very sweet, and many other animals, the farm is full of all sorts of walks of life. The horses are also quite fascinating to observe and work with. I have not enough experience to really express much in this regard, but from my own observation of the horses here and working with them, they seem to be very still within themselves, they are mostly just standing, looking around, eating grass, or rolling around for a back scratch or just some fun. Though when i look into there eyes I see there presence to be this absoluteness of a being who is alive, not wanting or needing, but just here being. Their body physique i say expresses a lot of what we can learn from the expression of the horse itself, that being of a gentle giant so to speak, gentle in there presence, yet powerful in there expression of themselves. We all stand as living examples for each other in our own unique and individual ways, yet we all equally can learn from even the most insignificant moments such as a horse in a field or a child playing in joy with his toys.

There is also no limit to this, I have found with slowing myself down with self forgiveness and living change, inspiration and understanding of who I am can be found everywhere, there is like a universe within us that is just waiting to be explored and uncovered, where the normal everyday routine of seeing horses in a field or a child playing can turn into a understanding of who you are within yourself, how do you relate to what you are seeing, go into specifics about what you can learn in that moment that may have been missed if one is speeding along in one's mind. Time and time again I have been surprised at when i do slow down and smell the roses so to speak, a world of what I have missed opens up quite naturally. I suggest giving this a try, using one's breath to get into one's body/presence, and find inspiration in what you see, the life that is thriving all around us in every moment. It is quite something extraordinary indeed.

So what i am taking away from today is to take the day as it comes and be open and in the ready to learn and grow from who i interact with and what i can learn about myself as well as actively pushing my own self to express without thought, but in the moment as who I am. It is a process indeed though a rewarding one at that. So I am grateful for all the great examples of unconditional expression I was shown today by human and animal alike :) and look forward to sharing more to come from my visit to the desteni farm here in South Africa.

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 13 Aug 2017, 23:47

Madame and Rabbit (pictured above) are these pups names, they are rescues that @cerisepoolman brought in to give them a more stable and caring environment.

Day 4

Today was another relaxed day here on the desteni farm, I woke up to an opportunity to come sit in on interviews from the portal who is Sunette here at the farm, which I surely agreed to. The interviews are quite extraordinary and to be sitting in on them live was quite a cool experience. It was more interactive with a group of us here on the farm able to ask questions and give suggestions for interview content and topics. There was some follow up interviews lined up with amazing and timely support coming through on self beliefs and self judgment. Also, I found it cool to cross-reference myself in terms of where i was within myself and what i had in fact walked for myself as the interview was being spoken real time. I mean it is something that I am truly grateful for to have such a gift not only with all the beings coming through the portal and giving such existential yet practical support, but also the fellow destonians walking with, sharing themselves, and standing in such unique yet incredibly strong and resolved ways as examples, it is quite amazing to be a part of and walk with.

This is all for the process of self creation through self purification within into the without with self forgiveness and self correction, that which all who walk dip know and apply, and this is to bring a world that is best for all life and no more allow the abuse that is going on here currently as it is stopped within self. A point that came through one of the interviews today that resonated with me was that we should more focus on the solution rather then the problem, yes one has to understand and so self forgive the problem that is faced, but realize that more so the solution should be defined, specified, and lived in ones real time application. The greatness about eqafe and the support coming through is in each interview they give specific practical support and solutions that can be applied by anyone listening, so there is no excuse for such problems to continue as the support is here for all to hear.

Also, another cool and interesting point is that the solution is being walked and lived by many already and the more that walk as the solution as their living, the more this resonants out into the global world and change starts and in many ways is currently is resonating slowly, but surely. So realize change is indeed possible yet it starts with self always based on the common sense of if one is not able to live the solution within self, then how can one expect the world to change within this regard, the principle of as within so without applies here quite starkly. Also to remember that even in the small insignificant moments of change that you walk for yourself, this change on some level is having an impact within yourself and thus equally within this physical world as we all are interconnected and one within that as life. So point being that change accumulates and is done not in any sort of comparison within a group or person or place or activity, but within self honesty and always supporting what is best for all. This is my mission and goal as they say, and though it is a challenge at times, the moments of self change through the tools shared are quite rewarding as they are done for real and for what is best.

I also had a nice chat with LJ as he was nice enough to give me a ride back to the airport to pick up my suitcase. Kudos on the travel industry for making that quite nice and easy, which was not expected. So I am getting quite settled in here and looking forward to working more on the physical projects going on around the farm this coming week, so stay tuned, much more to come!

Thanks for reading.
Garb

Interviews mentioned will be out this week or so.

Here is one mentioned out today:
Back to Basics - Debunking Self Beliefs

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 15 Aug 2017, 21:21

View from the top of the farm property, i hang out here for a bit to break up my run, they built a house look out and you can sit and get out of the sun (pictured above).

Day 5

Today I started my day making eggs and doing computer work while eating breakfast. I woke up in a bit of a low energy experiencing myself to be just feeling not myself, so I did some forgiveness and I have found the best way to move through this energy after self forgiveness is to get up and do something physical, I decided to go for a run. It had been cloudy, but as I started off it got sunny and a bit hot. I run the horse fields along the property line and the group here has put a nice sitting area at the top of the property on a hill over looking everything and into the distance is a nice mountain view. All the horses were out and it was all and all a lovely run. I tracked it and it is just about a mile distance I run, which is good enough for me. After some stretches, I went to the pool and relaxed and cooled off.

I didn’t have much planned for the rest of the day until Cesar came along. He needed some help and then I ended up playing and hanging with him for most of the afternoon. So I enjoyed it. We went on the jungle gym, played with his legos, jumped on the trampoline, and went swimming. So it was eventful. I for myself was practicing being here, present, and enjoying myself which was moving from the inner voices and thoughts that can trigger into possessions, letting go of the thoughts if they came up and living words. This is like a physical internal movement like moving yourself to get out of bed while equally I was externally moving around with him. So it is interesting because even with all the movement we were doing around the farm, I also was equally moving and changing within myself physically, constantly checking and adjusting my self in who I am, cross-referencing with those around me and my internal movements, observing, and also interacting physically with him and seeing what comes through.

I also observed some mother programming coming through, though I have kept up a lot with the parenting interviews and blogs shared by Cesar’s parents Leila and Gian, and also other’s in the group, where I indeed have learned and was able to apply some of the knowledge shared. This for instance not going into fear when Cesar did something out of the ordinary where I within myself heard my own parents voicing yelling at me in the past in similar ways, so I had to breath through those moments and allow Cesar to explore the space and himself within it, and also guide him with a calm voice in a way of showing him what the consequences are to his actions and prevent as much as possible him being harmed or harming others. Though also allowing him the freedom to explore what he was busy with as to not limit his expression in who he is in those moments.

I also walked around the earth haven projects with Gian late in the afternoon to see what is busy developing and growing as they indeed are hard at work moving these projects along, getting fruit tree centers prepared, the eco-tunnel up and functioning where planned veggies and herbs are going to be housed and cared for, and he showed me some support they need on some projects I will be busy with for my stay. I also am quite aligned to this earth/self work and really enjoy it myself, so I am grateful for the opportunity to be here and support and learn from him and the others involved.

The night was low key and a cool thing about the community set up is that each person takes a night to cook a meal, so you get really good home cooked meals everyday, which is needed after a day of activity in the farm enviroment. So it’s a time saver and a delicious meal usually :) I will share more on my observations of the community set up because it does have some tough points as well to consider. More to come in my journey here at the desteni farm.

Thanks for following along.
Garb

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 16 Aug 2017, 09:08

Day 6

Today I woke to an invite to sit in on some more portal interviews, I agreed and headed to the main house where I met up with Joe, Jozien, and Sunette. The interviews were very interesting and supportive discussing the disease of dementia and the word stress. Within myself, I am finding some fear come up in relation to sharing myself, so I will do some self forgiveness here and thus live the correction when or if this fear comes up again.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear based on comparing myself to others discussion points around me and believing an idea that i created that I am not able to share as good as the others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compare who i am with others in a way of inferioirizing or superiorizing myself to them and thus going into the experience of self interest in not taking self responsibility for my reaction and thus expressing me here within what is here for me to share, but instead allow separation as who i am with these beliefs of separation to direct me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow the self belief that i am not good at sharing based on a comparison i participated in of my sharing and another in discussion already and judged mine as not as good as.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a belief and thus a judgment of what i was to share because i accepted and allowed comparison of me and another individuals words as more or less then and thus separate myself from my own self expression that is here equal and one to all others expressions as who they are as the unique yet equal life expressions that are here within all as self.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a fear of expressing instead of flagging the fear and living the self responsibility to express who i am if the moment is here to do so.

I commit myself to flag fear that comes up and within that push myself in the word self discipline to express who i am in that moment if it is something I have lived and learned something of value that i see would support others.

I commit myself to stop comparison by seeing and living the realization that all are equal as life here in the physical and each one has their own unique expression as i do equal and one to share and expand in who self is here in what is best.

I commit myself to let go of the self belief that i can’t share as i see and realize i am able to share once i move through fear and voice myself in the physical in what i have learned or see to support what is best for all.

So I will be living this corrective application moving forward as I see all contributions are a cool key for all to hear different perspectives and examples of what is relevant within what was shared in the interview.

I then was invited to have a session with Jozien who is here, she practices within the kinesiology field. The session was quite impactful and supported me to find balance and support in a memory that was deep seated within me from childhood in relation to the question or intention i was looking at support with in fearing being alone. So man it was fascinating and will support me indeed in the times to come for my process of correcting the points of self love and moving myself more physically to ground who I am with the earth itself and who i am within me as i move.

I then returned to my room and took a quick nap as I found that was a lot of processing for me with Jozien, and so i slept for a bit of time. Sunette joined me for a bit to discuss some points and just stop in to say hi and catch up. I then went for a run around the horse camps and found that the air here is quite dry and makes it a bit dry to run, though I am going to be refueling with water more to see if this will compensate for the dryness in the south african air that is currently here. It is also winter here which I am finding that this is the dry season and rain is not something that is guaranteed, so we will see on this.

Dinner was made by a couple of the fellas on the farm, and it was delicious! I met up with Leila, Gian, and Cesar and Cesar wanted to join me in my room for dinner and to watch some train shows. So I had dinner with Cesar and we watched trains and dragon cartoons for a while, which I haven’t done in quite some time with little ones. He only liked eating the meat so I fed him the meat! He is definitely independent within himself and is standing as a nice example of being present and sharing who he is here for me, which I am grateful for and take with me in my own process of self honesty and self change.

I then after dinner and some tea and chocolate, started posting online on different projects I am working on and getting points done. I then heard Gian and Kim talking so I joined them for a while and discussed some interesting points and process support that came through specifically for me. I am currently working on what was shared and within time, aligning myself to my purpose in who I am in this process and so i can live the words what is best for self and so all.

More to come on my journey at the desteni farm, an extraordinary place indeed.

Thanks for reading.

Garb

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 16 Aug 2017, 23:10

This boy is Stout, @sunettespies pup, the one in the back is Lucy, they are quite chilled and relaxed dogs. I remember Stout as a baby and he was quite mischievous, though very sweet. As you can see in this photo he has matured quite a bit. He also came from the streets as a puppy barely clinging to life, but he decided to live, which shows the integrity of who he is. I like to enjoy the unique expressions that come through the different types of animals I meet, and i am equally learning this with humans. Henri would enjoy it here, i miss him dearly.

Day 7

Today I woke up early, I am practicing living the word discipline and within this actually standing within the tasks that I set out for myself to do. I started with working on my mind construct for two hours. Then I got up and got some breakfast, and came back to my computer to do some work from home that needed to get done asap. I then planned to go and start a project I was given by Gian to help with making fresh top soil for the earth haven projects. So this is where I started moving physically in my day. I must say I do enjoy the physical labor more then the computer/intellectual, there is something to feeling your muscles work, your body sync up with self and get things done, and also working with the earth, supporting nature and people, it was awesome.

I also had the pleasure of some help with Leila and Cesar! So had some nice chats with Leila and Cesar helped out with moving rocks and digging and being cute : ) Then had some lunch and realized I was making dinner with Kim tonight, so started to prepare for that. Dinner making is like a dance in a way, you are always on the go and coordinating as you move, Kim did most of the planning and preparing. We fubbed up and forgot to get pasta for our pasta meal, so Gian was kind enough to drive me to the store and we picked up some needed supplies. The dinner turned out to be quite nice and it was fun moving real time and making it all work! Thanks to Kim mostly, though we worked as a good team I would say.

I ate dinner and watched a series, and then had to do the dishes. Finished those up, took a shower, and now I am in bed. All the while during the day standing in principle of what is best, self awareness, self forgiveness, and living my change to the best of my ability. This farm enviroment supports much in allowing one to express themselves in who they are as well as standing as support and openness to walk with in whatever is necessary, as we are all treated as equals. It's a really awesome place and I am enjoying every minute!

More to come tomorrow, thanks for keeping up and following my story.
Garb

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 17 Aug 2017, 23:29

I am working with dirt, I personally find working with the earth and this physical reality grounding and inspiring. What you build from the earth and if learnt how to do it like mother nature has intend, which is keeping it sustainable and best for all life, the fruits this bears is the stuff of dreams. @earth_haven_project is where i am currently staying, and as the founder told me today, @gianrobberts we are creating the example of heaven on earth. It is possible, the real question is is Am I possible? Pledge today one dollar to the earth haven project and be given a tree planted in your name. Amazing things are happening here and I am grateful to be a part of it.

Day 8

Today I woke up to a knock on my door, I had slept through my alarm, and was on a list to go into town with some folks here. I got up and got out, the town trip was fine, we got what we needed and headed back to the farm. On the way up the hill from the town, there are stray animals, one dilapidated stray dog walked out in front of the car, skin hanging, flies and mites had attacked his skin, he was suffering for sure, it was tough to see and within myself made me angry. Though I have learned through walking the process of self forgiveness and self correction that this anger is misplaced as it is not going to serve anything in terms of solution by getting angry at the system or the unforeseen force creating this because there is no separate force or system doing this, I am one and equal to this system, and thus I am the creator. No blame or pointing fingers is valid in anyway what so ever, I know this is hard to fathom if you are new to this, but this is how it is, on a deep level we are all connected thus making the pointing of fingers done at ourselves, so that doesn't make sense. Best is to take responsibility and be the solution, create it, and do your best to live what is best, then the solution is guaranteed and the suffering stop. If we all do this, then heaven will come to earth. So I channel that anger within me through a statement of no more am i going to allow this within myself and so within this world. And yes the dog is not going to be saved or helped more then likely, my focus and many others walking this process is to change oneself to live the solution and eventually it'll accumulate to something of value for all. There is no quick fix in this life and each one is responsible. So that was a wake up call for me, shit is real and solutions need to be lived.

I then took a nap once I got back, I didn't intend to though I lied down for a moment and I was out. I have started to do more physical work so that may be adding to the strain on the body and tiredness though I am equally facing a lot of inner points that are challenging, so I am sure to give myself self care to not over do it. I usually am facing some sort of mind point, and today was no different. Breathing and focusing on my physical movements has supported me greatly, also ensuring that I investigate what it is I am struggling with and find solutions. I walk the self forgiveness to see the point I am working with and through this the solutions or correction of myself comes through quite naturally, though it is not easy to always implement. Well it mostly is never easy lol, it takes patiences, perseverance, unconditional self support, understanding, and dedication plus many other words, to move into the living change of standing as life.

I then woke up and made some avo and toast, oh i got some in town today as they were out and I had been craving it, so that was a nice treat. Gian visited to say hi and catch up, I was just about to go out to start my project I am working on, so we walked out together. He had already been working for many hours, so he showed me what he was busy with. They have started to fill up the pots with soil and compost for the veggie eco tunnel here at earth haven that is being developed. Also, he explained some of the methods they are implementing and testing to see what works best. The plan is also to give free produce to the community around earth haven and beyond to support those who don't have enough and do as much as possible in this regard. So it was great to learn and understand how the projects are functioning and developing here.

I then went to work on the project i am busy with, which is in the picture above, take dirt from small bags and break it up to make a top soil for the eco tunnel and other gardening projects around the farm. I have averaged 30 bags an hour, so I am going to play with these numbers and see what i can accumulate while i walk this task. I am enjoying working with the dirt and earth, the soil has quite a nice effect on the hands and I have no problem with it what so ever. I do find i keep cutting earth worms in half, so I am currently working on a solution for that, it'll slow down the process, yet I rather slow down then cut up worms if it can be prevented. I wrapped up what I was doing and came back to have dinner and read a bit. The night was pretty low key and cold, so I have been bundled up and studying and keeping busy.

See you tomorrow, and enjoy.
Garb

Garbrielle

Postby Garbrielle » 19 Aug 2017, 16:09

16 baby trees! For the new pledger supporting the @earth_haven_project. There is going to be a forest creation at the first property and many more to come as the earth havens projects expand to other areas in the world.

Day 9

I woke up early to the sound of people moving, chickens doing their crowing thing, and i was also preparing for a weekend away with some ladies here to Cerise’s partners property. He lives on a sugar cane farm in a country type enviroment. i first made some breakfast and got in front of my computer because i had to do some work from back home. I completed that, and Cesar and Leila came to visit. I had some toys for him to play with, so we sat and played with a lion, elephant, zebra, and other animal figurines. It was fun watching him play because it’s in a way or how I was observing it was he breath’s in the moment, this as a young child, and he takes it and creates from it into something new all in one go, no hesitation or fear coming through from him. Where for me I would go into some sort of judgment, believing i may look stupid or not cool for others to accept, so i would be an example of suppressing myself and my expression, where Cesar would be an example of expressing here, in the moment, in who he is without fear. So he was attacking us with the play toys and pretending that we were being eaten. I embraced the moment and also went along with his play and pushed to express being eaten and being hurt. So it was a cool moment with him and again a cool example of how to embrace the moment and what it looks like when we adults suppress ourselves in similar type moments. Jesus said be like children, and this is in essence an example of what he meant, they are free and they are who they are here, so we should always honor children and all life of course and learn and grow from the examples that those who walk in self freedom bring forth.

I then moved to my dirt project in the garden I am working on, which I am thoroughly enjoying, I have been listening to some music while i work and also using it as a time to reflect on myself, do some self forgiveness and self correction out loud, and live some words such as physical, alignment, and perseverance as i become sore using the same muscles over and over again, yet i have found when i do not go into any thoughts and just work with my body, align with my physical breath and muscles/body parts, and just continue to move, I last much longer then if i go into thoughts and they take over. So you can also practice this, taking a physical activity, letting go of the thoughts as best possible and just moving through your beliefs that you need to give up by not giving up in those moments, and then in the same activities give into the thoughts and see how easy and quickly you will soon give up compared to just moving with your breath and the physical. It’s fascinating in a way, how controlled we are and allowed ourselves to be by thoughts that is really just fleeting flies in a way, they can be flicked away as this is not who we really are. We are life, we are the physical, we are our breath in the moment here, and we can align to this understanding and move within this stand, this will again support with self expansion in many ways. So i myself enjoy these physical projects, working with the physical as earth, dirt, rocks, plants, animals, and pushing myself within this to see who i am and what i can create.

I then did some laundry and packed up for the weekend, my laundry didn’t turn out dry in time for our departure, so I did not have all the clothes I needed for this trip, though I managed and everything worked out fine. We traveled on the back roads, well to me this is what it look like, and we saw lots of fields and farms and not many people. We arrived at the house and unpacked. We all supported with unpacking everything from the boxes, sorting out the food, and starting the prepping for dinner. Dinner was a chicken stew and it was really nice and enjoyable, especially being a hot meal because the night was very cold. Unlike the US, the artificial heat is not needed as much here in africa so they don’t hook up heaters to homes. They did have a fire going so that was nice, and again the soup and tea warmed us right up. I have been also facing being cold and complaining, so it’s awesome process points coming through for me as well. We watched a movie and then went to bed.

Speak more tomorrow on my ventures in SA. Thanks for reading.
Garb

Return to “Desteni Witness Blogs: Real Investigative Journalism”