SA Travel Journal - Garb August 2017

Destonians Journey as the Desteni of the Universe
Garbrielle

Re: SA Travel Journal - Garb August 2017

Post by Garbrielle »

This is the valley from the sugar cane farm I stayed at this weekend, it was truly an enjoyable time with great people. i am grateful for the opportunity to have joined.

Day 10

Today I woke up early to some nice smelling air, the people were making breakfast here. Kim kindly made me some delicious eggs and bacon and Cerise made this amazing tasting bread. We then headed out to a german festival where Cerise’s mom was riding a race that was being held on the farm property, she came in first place in her age group! There was like a farmer’s market going on where we all bought some semi-needed goods, and enjoyed the festive enviroment that was going on. We waited for her mom to get her medal/gift for winning, and then we headed back to the house for some tea and coffee and cakes we just bought.

The cakes where pretty tasty if you were wondering. It was a pretty chilly during the day, though it warmed up toward the afternoon and night time. We then took all the dogs for a walk around the property which they and humans loved. They were going in and out of the sugar cane fields and really enjoying spreading there legs and getting some of their physical energy out. I too very much enjoyed myself, we climbed down the side of the hill into a forest type enviroment. It opened up to a nice big field where much of it was harvested and barren. Though in the distance there is sugar cane everywhere, so this is how it goes on a sugar cane farm. We then took a ride around in the 4x4 truck, the landscape around the farm is quite stunning as it sits on top of a mountain top. We drove around and saw cliffs and valleys, a grave yard, and some other beautiful sites. I had some fear when we hit the side of the cliffside in this truck, though for me i forgive the fear, breath in and out, and realize that fear is not of benefit, it actually hinders my ability in the physical to move and expand myself to be of value for others or for myself if needed. So fear i use as a flag point to realize that forgiveness is needed and a practical change needs to be brought through as a solution. For this one, I focused on my breathing on the cliff side and let go of the thoughts, meaning focused more on my physical body and the enviroment around me and the fear subsides. What you focus on is important, and this of course will be determined by who you are within self, so best is to support oneself to take responsibility and walk the necessary processes to let go and be here.

We then had dinner and watched another movie, it was warmer tonight so that helped with resting and recharging the body. One point i did want to mention was the people I was with, each one had a unique expression to share and within that I learned a great deal. There is something awesome about being with a new group of people and seeing who you are within it, some old patterns and programming coming up, but also I am seeing how I have changed within myself equally finding my own unique expression and being comfortable within that as i equally share the enviroment and the moments with others.

Thanks for reading. Until next time.
Garb
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Day 11

Today we ate breakfast early and got out early to do some nature activities, though before we started out on the activities something quite traumatic happened. A baby goat got his head caught in the fencing and one of the dogs took advantage and grabbed it and started pulling. I finally registered that somebody was in trouble with the screams, and I ran quite in shock toward the commotion. I saw the dog latched on so I went over to him and started yelling and directing my voice at him to stop, let go, and took my foot and pushed the side of his bum for him to lose his footing and let go. He did eventually and all the while the dogs were also fighting with each other. The baby goat was quite stunned and I kept directing the dogs with my voice to stop, and prompted them to move towards the house. As I moved they also let up and moved with me. So all in all it went rather ok, the goat is fine thankfully, and the dogs are all good. I was the only one out when it happen so I had to act. This was interesting this moment because usually I would wait to allow other people I believe to be more qualified go and stop such a fight, but I couldn’t in this instance cause it was only me and so without hesitation I got up and ran over. Once it was over I also saw bouts of guilt and remorse thoughts come up that I could have gotten there sooner, I should have heard better, and also going into fear that the goat was really in bad shape and it was my fault. Though I did my forgiveness and realized that I was actually a point of support and probably saved the goats life or from serious injury because the dog was in a survival state and was looking to hunt.

I turned the situation within me into something of giving myself equal value rather then making me the problem or bad, where i stop destroying who i am because of my thinking and my inner experiences such as how i described above, but brought it to the physical, to common sense, and to who I am as a being, someone who would act and give of my support in moments where i could and it was possible as best possible. Here I did without any knowledge or experience with dog fighting or seeing a small baby like that being in serious trouble, so I looked at it from the point of forgiving myself for all the judgment, all the self abuse, and bringing it into what i actually did, the physical reality of me in those moments, I was there to support the baby animal in his time of struggle and support all the dogs from going into a frenzy of fighting and possible harming each other. And I did this naturally, I knew how to do it though within myself I had a fear or a belief that I did not, I couldn’t, so this point proving to myself that who we are in the physical is much more then our limited minds can perceive. Test yourself in the physical, be practical, use common sense, and forgive yourself, these are the tools for self expansion always in support of what is best for all life. So this was a spontaneous moment that happened that was new, and this is how I handled it, using the principles of what is best for all with self forgiveness and living change.

We then went on our hiking trip and also saw a cave which was awesome, the views from the crack in the mountain side we climbed down was quite stunning and using my physical body and being physical I always enjoy, so it was lots of fun. We then ate lunch at this beautiful spot overlooking the valley with the mountains and fields off in the distance, enjoying the fresh air, the food, the sun, and the people. Then we headed back, got packed up to head home, and took all the dogs for one last walk before the weekend ended. So it was a really nice weekend, lots of things happening, and lot of challenges to face for all I am sure, though it was all worth it for sure. Thank you Cerise and Matthew for the hospitality and the chilled yet very active stay :)
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Today Kim and I worked together planting granidella plants for the @earth_haven_project that is busy developing here, so we not only got to support the projects going on, but also our physical bodies with building strength and stamina as well as the chance to quiet our minds and work with what is physical, which all is quite cool for self balance. I enjoyed it and looking forward to more to come : )

Day 12

Today I woke up and started working on the computer, Gian came for a visit and I then got up and started to get ready to go out in the eco tunnel and do some physical work. I got some breakfast and met up with him at the tunnel. We started discussing about different points in regards to earth haven, the future with it, and some ideas and prospects for the development of this project on a more global scale. So much more to come with this project as it is quite an empowering point not only for all involved, but the potential of all the lives it’ll touch and support.

One point he mentioned which I thought was quite common sensical yet is in many instances not discussed or implemented is the animal troubles people have complained about of them eating there crops, trash bins, ect. Though what is very rarely considered is that these animals equally have to eat as we do and the human came in and took over all of there land where they feed. Monkey’s for instance feed from trees, though here in this province of south africa, the land is either cleared completely and farms are set up or there is pine trees that are spruced up for harvesting to make wood and such for human consumption. There is very little actual natural space where humans’ haven’t touched and disrupted the natural balance that life/nature creates automatically. So everything in relation to our pest problems are in fact consequences pointing back to the human for not honoring and respecting the balance of the physical enviroment as well as life itself we are equally sharing with all. Animals are not malicious by nature, but in survival just like the human they will do what it takes to live, to continue surviving. This of course does not have to be this way if we in fact honored all life in the principles of equality and oneness, and ensured in all facets that life is taken care of and all are able to live through consideration and balance. This will take time and education, though this is one of the missions for earth haven. 

Gian was speaking on how with the forest development that is being tested here, he will bring in some of these wild animals that are seen as pest, like the monkey, and give them the ability to be sustained and live, thus solving both the problem of the monkeys getting into the crops and trash bins of the humans and the monkeys not having enough to sustain themselves to live. This will of course be an example of what is possible, done on a small scale, yet this is possible for all of the earth, creating the understanding and realization that all life requires basic needs and if given without fear, we can settle down and create more from substances and our creativity in a way of sustainability and agreement. This understanding is to realize what is being lived and moved and tested here at the earth haven project for your consideration and we ask for support with a monthly pledge to make this all possible and grow exponential to support all life around the planet in what is best.

Once we were through discussing, Kim and I then moved on to plant some granadilla plants that was needed to be done. These plants will feed people and bugs I believe, and will be a nice accent for the fencing of the eco tunnel as it grows over time. This work I enjoyed and also got to see what it is like to work day after day with my physical body, this may seem normal for a lot of people, but for me I am working mostly inside at a desk, so I don’t nearly use my physical body as i should and would like to. Going back home in a few weeks, I will incorporate more some physical projects and work to keep my body active and strong. 

We then were invited to interviews with Sunette, and the topic was on parenting and children communication. Much of it I could relate to and the practical support coming through was spot on in it being relevant and supportive for parents and children a like dealing with the current behavior and outflows of this type of interaction, many children not much being able to relate to the parents and vise versa. So it was really cool again to sit in on the interviews and get to hear what they are about. We made some lunch and played with Cesar as well for a while all the while continuing to plant those grandellas in the hard soil of the african land lol. It was all fun and I enjoyed myself.

Then had some dinner where i sat with a group and chatted, this I don’t do often here which is strange, yet I am also supporting and practicing myself to be more here, more present with others, and challenge my fears to be who I decided to be in moments with living words rather then allowing thoughts and fear energy to control and direct me. So being with people I have found for me has been a cool place to test and challenge myself within and without, and see where i stand with myself. Overall, I am satisfied, though always there is room for improvement and growth. Self expansion is in everyday point to walk as we are always moving and being questioned by life or ourselves, who are we and how will we live with what is here? Living principles I have found is a great foundation to live from, like fertile soil supporting the baby seed that is me as life emerging into the tree that I will grow and continue to expand in to as I continue on with living words. So this also another facet of the farm, people living in principled ways in support of what is best for all life.

Once dinner was over, we had a fire as it is the last night for Jozien and the girls stay, so it was a nice sending off for them. It was relaxed and enjoyable as we cooked marshmallows and chilled.

Until tomorrow, enjoy.
Garb.

Earth Haven Support Link

Parenting interviews mentioned:
Children and Isolation - Parenting the human race

Parent and Child Communication - Parenting the human race
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Joe Kou in his element, watching him today I saw the passion of his vision come through to create something that was in his head to now becoming a reality, he was on point and did it with grace. This episode will be coming out soon. Grateful for people in this world like Joe who live who they are and express that in what they do. It was awesome to witness and the show I am certain will be the same.

Day 13

Today was another day on this amazing and incredibly supportive place that is the desteni farm. I woke up early due to a point of responsibility within me to stand in my words, this is not always practical on some levels and in some tasks, though as much as possible I have found sticking to my words is supportive for self stability by creating integrity, and if one is not able to stand a point, to be honest about that and clarify with all involved as one should clarify for oneself why the point did not stand. There is always learning and growing to be had, so falling is not the problem in such points, what matters is who you are once you get up again, how long it takes you, and most importantly one’s self honesty within it all. So walking living words even in my waking hours, it is not always easy and it does challenge many aspects of who I am and what i see as my potential, and within that being flexible with myself yet steadfast in my principles of what i stand as and live from. So this is a cool point to bring through as I have been practicing this and walking it each morning I have been here at the farm, self discipline and flexibility.

Today, I got out of bed and started to kind of wander as I had no real place to be or go, and I didn’t yet want to go and do some physical work. I attempted to make coffee, but it turned out to be really bad as I missed the calculation ratios a bit, so I didn’t end up drinking it. I did have some fruit and some toast, and then came back to write up a blog and post and share it. Jozien and her girls left today, whom I will miss, they are wonderful all three of them and I am so glad I got to meet them. We all met up and said our good byes and gave hugs. I was set to meet up with Sunette and Joe for some filming and kind of get a feel of how they do there desteni tell-a-vision productions, and I must say they were both quite impressive! I really enjoyed the whole process of production that is involved, which is quite a lot, and the funny moments that Sunette brought through that I am pretty sure will soon be on a blooper real, keep an eye out for both coming soon!

I then made some lunch and chilled for a bit, Sunette and I met up again to speak on some process points I am walking and I was pleasantly surprised with what came through. One point I am learning about myself and what has been coming through more and more is that I need to stand with me, my self, honor me, and recognize and appreciate what I have walked within that. My mind and I am sure most can relate is that we tend to put ourselves down, judge ourselves, and in a way abuse and bully ourselves about what we do and live in our realities, yet if I look at it directly and with real eyes, meaning from a practical stand point, like how I actually live in my day to day life, I do not want to live nor participate in such thoughts and experiences any longer as this does not represent the being that I am. So this can only stop if I stop within self, and this practical point of living self appreciation and recognize the strengths within myself, what I have accomplished and changed within myself, and realizing that the weaknesses are there as gifts in a sense has supported me to live more in appreciation of me rather then bully and being destructive toward myself.

We did an interview after that about slow metabolism, I will place it below, I find the physical body interviews quite interesting and practical to support in day to day living, this one was no different. I helped out at the horses, had some dinner, and ended my night talking back home for some work points that needed to be sorted. It was another eventful day and I learned quite a lot from many different individuals, I am grateful to be here and will continue to share more as I record and share who I am during this month in south africa. Oh also I found out there will be a puppy when i get back, so that was an unexpected surprise, looking forward to that much.

Take care all and thanks for reading.
Garb

Eqafe Support mentioned:

Slow Metabolism Support
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

This is one of many water tanks at the farm painted by the talented and beautiful being who was Clive Staegemann, he recently pasted away. It was an honor to get to know him over the last few years over the internet, and I wish him the best in his travels beyond the grave. His paintings are around the farm in different unique spots such as this, I enjoy them every time I go by. Rip Clive.

Day 14

I started my morning off with some dogs on my porch! These dogs never have in the years I have been coming here, which I am on my forth trip, been able to go into this part of the farm because of fencing. Due to some circumstances, they are now free to roam the area, I was much surprised and certainly enjoyed their unexpected visit. It was a lovely day weather wise, I made some breakfast and tea and sat in the sun. I read for a while, and talked to people randomly so it was pretty relaxed. I then got a visit from my friend Cesar, we walked around the different houses and we played with some toys. Some of the men here are fixing piping so he was quite interested in what was happening there, investigating the different tools being used, and playing with the hose pipe, which he is always looking to play with, this time it had water flowing so he was quite pleased.

I then did some laundry and did some more reading. Once that was complete, I started on my dirt project I am doing to make topsoil for the veggies and gardens here developing for earth haven. I did find a solution for the earth worms that I was unfortunately cutting in half with the spade i am using. If you didn’t know, they top half of the earthworm lives, but the bottom half dies. What I have been doing to prevent such happenings is break the dirt ball open with my hands and carry the worms over to a worm farm they have developed here for a few years. So it all worked out, it just takes a bit more time. I enjoy supporting all walks of life even the smallest among us, because even such small or microscopic life forms have awareness, so given that I could have been that earth worm or the person begging for food, I do my best to support as I can in the moment such as i am doing with the worms, but also equally am focusing on solutions that will inevitably change the system set up to be that of life support rather then profit and survival support. 

This is the vision and mission of earth haven, we will be creating the means for solutions to be brought through using creativity, understanding, integrity, principled living, and crowd funding to support a world that is best for all, our end goal is to create the garden of eden, heaven on earth, not airy fairy, but for real, practical, step by step, for all, sustained by and for all in balance and stability, and enjoyed by all one and equal. Please check out the link below for more info and support with a pledge, a tree will be planted in your name, supporting the development of a forest lifescape housing many different animal and plant species. Awesome indeed and it’s great to be a part of it here and walk with and learn from the people involved.

I then was asked to support in dinner prepping, which was nice to sit and chat with Sunette for some time. The dinner turned out great. I also am working with the horses, prepping their stables and cleaning their hooves. This is a cool point today because I actually wanted to take a nap at this time, I had to force myself to get up and get moving, and once I did that my sleepiness was gone, so it definitely makes me question this sudden tiredness. I found that it was due to some suppression i was living in due to some judgment patterns I have been working in stopping, but have not been catching all the thoughts with the best effectiveness, even if i participate now for a little bit and do not direct the thoughts to living solutions, something like this will occur sleepiness and resistance to move. It is now quite obvious when I go into a form of suppressing or hiding from the truth of myself, the point will be pushed and forced here as life does for me to look at it, face it, and change for better or worse. Thankfully I am practicing living being the best of myself, so I moved through the resistance to face self with others and moved myself to horses and not giving into the desire to sleep/escape.

I then met up with Cesar and Gian, Cesar showed me some awesome creations he was busy with, one was a chain bridge from the gate of their house to the bird avery door, where his spider hand was able to crawl across, I am fascinated by his presence, always exploring and expanding himself in the moment to create here and enjoy himself within it. Children are quite interesting to observe within who one is. I find there is also like a feeling of being resistance to stand equal to Cesar in his presence to be here and express within me, like i don’t want to sit and just play with whatever is here in the moment as me, though what is that saying about me as a being, am I actually here or am I just wanting to go into automation, enjoying the feelings that i am stimulated by such as a treat or a conversation or a rest, where as Cesar as a young child not programmed with such behavior patterns, purely expresses here in the moment with only himself, with whatever is around to play with, and without any fear or hesitation. Anyway, he is a lot of fun to hang with and learn from.

Gian and I had some more talks on earth haven development and future plans, lots to come here and it will be best for all solutions always, again we ask for the support of the many, no one person can change the world, though us together as a team, team life which includes all and excludes no one, can certainly make a force of change that is possible to change this world into something we all agree to and will be decent for everybody. Thus making the impossible become the i am possible.

I had more work at night to do from back home so that kept me busy. 

Until next time/tomorrow, enjoy.
Garb

Earth Haven Site
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

On the porch of the house I am staying at is laced with jasmine plants, I sit here usually when it is sunny out taking in everything and enjoying myself. One point I have noticed is there is many bees enjoying the flowers equally, doing there bee practice, due to the height there is no bother between human and bee. Using common sense and being practical with what is here supports with symbiotic relations with all different walks of life, bringing it through to solutions that is best for all, this is a cool and simple example of this here i would say. Smells delightful as well.

Day 15

I woke up late today, I find I am not wanting to get up because I have not given myself a plan of action in the morning first thing to get myself moving. With living the word discipline, which I have redefined to be having a distinguished plan, I am not walking this point effectively as I am allowing resistance to take over and not direct myself effectively at night to make a plan, and thus give myself excuses and justifications as to why I didn’t wake up and use my time effectively from the get go. So for tonight I will make a plan for myself that is practical and doable, and I will practice living this redefinition of the word discipline for myself. I got up and made some breakfast and got some tea, I walked around the property looking for people, I did find Cesar and we walked to the eco tunnel, Gian was busy in there so I decided to head back to the house I am staying at. We were meeting for interviews at 11 at the studio, so around that time I headed there.

The interviews today were amazing, introducing everyone to the physical body and how fat operates, what is the purpose of it’s existence - giving some history, and also how the mind effects the fat in the body and why. Also sharing some of the possibilities that is available to all who walk the process to rebirth as life, this is available for all and within the interview they bring it to the practical and relate it back to what we are facing and existing within in our day to day living. So yes amazing and fascinating interviews today, I highly suggest a listen and to follow along because I myself am blown away at the content coming through, it is information I have always wondered about and now it is here. Slowly but surely the portal covers everything, so it is definitely worth the investment and time put in for self development.

We then met up as a small group and discussed some projects going on here at the farm, sharing ideas and bringing up some interesting insights to topics such as brainwashing and the word cult. So it was a fruitful and I learned some new things about these topics. We then met up again and discussed the steemit site which myself and some others are busy getting familiar with, the cryptocurrency phenomena I did not know much about, but there is definitely something to it. I am going to research and investigate more on this.

Meanwhile I did the horses stables throughout the day in prepping and supporting the horses when they were in for the night, this with many others who do the same. I enjoy this activity a lot. I took a quick nap and then had dinner. Dinner was good, I am really liking the home cooked meals by all, it’s something I don’t do enough of back home, so I am getting inspired here to cook more when i go back.

Kim, Gian, and I set a plan to watch the Garden of Eden documentary and discuss some points, we did and the discussions where nice and insightful just like the documentary itself. I highly suggest to check this one out as it shows how to produce foods that are at an optimal natural state. Quite incredible yet very simplistic in ways how nature operates, and it is truly a-maze-ing that we have lost so in touch with the physical world and the wonders within it that is literally right under our nose and can indeed support a world that is best for all, heaven on earth. At Earth Haven and myself personally will be implementing these practices to grow food to support many.

I then took a bath which is my first one here. Man it was quite nice with epson salt, myself and my body enjoyed it much. I am now here ready for sleep and to this I bid you a good night.

Take care.

Garb

Earth Haven Site

Eqafe Interviews mentioned:
Fat and the Body's Energy - What Matters in Matter
FAT = File Allocation Tables - What Matters in Matter

Garden of Eden Documentary
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Here I am doing a selfie as they say, lately I have been practicing living the world self acceptance, this from the starting point of not just being ok with flaws or points within me i deem imperfect, but accepting myself as I am here, being direct about it, accepting that i am a physical body, accepting that i am walking from place to place, accepting that i am using my hands, arms, and torso to move dirt, accepting that i am picking up my drink and dropping it in my mouth. So instead of bombarding myself with imperfections and flaws in my mind as thoughts, feelings, and emotions, I bring self acceptance back to the physical, direct, as me being and living my day, nothing more or less, simple yet within this, living and expanding myself is able to be pushed. Quite a fascinating and liberating walk i have found.

Day 16

Today I woke up and made some breakfast, I have been into eggs and oranges with toast lately and some tea. It’s nice for my body. I then was asked to make a video for the desteni farm page, which I did, I pushed myself to express in the moment with out fear and judgment, I am happy to say I succeed with that task. What I found is to let go of the thoughts through living one’s self forgiveness and changing to indeed stop particpating in them, this action is literally a saving grace in a way because you can indeed stop your thoughts and within this reinstate a living word as action to replace those thoughts that you decide on and create, here I was focusing on living the words self acceptance and breathing, being physical. I have an imperfection around my eye, so I have many many times suffered and tortured myself about what I will look like on camara, will i be judged, and just repeating at nuaseum in my mind about all this bs that I would accept and allow, eventually realizing through my own process with this point that I am the one judging myself and thus creating this experience for myself. Now, I am clear as they say, as I do not any longer accept and allow those thoughts to influence me as I have learned that first the physical body is here to be physical, not to be judged, it is a gift in fact that gives us life, and as well as I am not defined by what these thoughts and experiences in this moment are saying, they are here yes, though I move through them, release them, and live in a new way that again I direct and create for myself to be supportive and at peace with myself here. So this is the beauty and gift with walking this process of self forgiveness and living change, self expansion and the realization that self can direct in whatever it is that you want to live, self in fact is the creator, self is the directive principle. You have to move through the mind to get here though, so it’s a process, and thus what has been walked and explained here at the desteni i process forum.

Anyway, so that was interesting to cross-reference myself and move through, I was a bit unsettled in moments though I kept applying myself with the living words I set as a solution for myself in these moments, I am satisfied on the point. I then did stable cleaning, this takes about an hour, I do two stables and pick up poo, clear hay, and spread it out to dry. Quite simple and a cool practice again for breath awareness and self reflection. Lol as you can see, once one walks this process it becomes a part of your every day life, even to the point of being every moment, because you start to change and create yourself and here one has to be present to do that, it’s like making your awareness of self stronger, the effects of this process is quite fascinating and being on the farm out of the stressors and lets say noise of the system life like the work or city enviroment, I am really able to see and reflect on myself with more ease because the whole place is walking with me, they are equally stable in their own ways, and we all support each other in this regard in equality and oneness, so it is an awesome place to experience self and self reflect, I enjoy it much and am most grateful to be here.

I then worked on my dirt project, I am pushing myself to move this point because I want to have all the bags of dirt done before I leave, I will see, I would say there is about 1000 bags left, I am taking it as a fun challenge and also a physical point to support me with getting stronger as well as helping out the earth haven project. I will keep you posted if i reach my goal or not.

Next I was to meet Joe, Kim, and Sunette in the studio to do some eqafe recordings, today we discussed money, living with money but not letting money take over and run your entire life/personhood. I am going to be researching more my relationship with money as these interviews brought up some really cool points that I could relate to and also can implement more in my daily living. 

I then went back to the dirt for a while, then met Kim in the kitchen for dinner prepping, we made tacos and we went all out, they turned out to be quite nice and I myself got to experience some new tastes I have never experienced before thanks to Kim’s creation of refried beans, they were yummi. I then had a hangout for eqafe, which went well and then took another bath, the bath is always a nice end to the day as it completely relaxes the body and with epson salt it adds to the relaxed effect. So I highly suggests baths, though to bring water with you and drink while you soak as you do get dehydrated and can faint. I learned this the hard way, so I hope this supports. 

Thanks for reading. 

Garb

Eqafe Interview Mentioned:
In Money But Not of Money - The Soul of Money
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

This is over a hundred moringa trees planted by the team here @earth_haven_project. These trees have many different purposes besides giving oxygen for humans and life support to many smaller birds, insects, and the like, they also give their young seed pods and leaves to be used as vegetables. It can also be used for water purification and hand washing, and is sometimes used in herbal medicine. This is just one species of trees being cultivated here, this tree is also drought resistance so the conditions for the ideal environment for all is equally considered. Enjoy the view cause i sure do!

Day 17

I woke up this morning too late to go into the farmer’s market with LJ, which was planned for me to do, though I got lost in a moment last night in a process point that popped up unexpectedly and so I was focused on that and forgot about my commitment this morning. So I did not join, though I still have an opportunity to go next week. I did my usual morning routine making breakfast here in the main house, it is quite lovely today weatherwise, so I took the opportunity to sit in the sun and enjoy my food. I then was visited by Cesar, Maite, and her and LJs baby Syntia, who is a little peanut cutie! So we all walked over to the trampoline to bounce, Cesar wanted us all up there asking Maite if she could just put the baby on her lap and bounce with him lol. I bounced with him for a moment, though I got hot quickly so I stopped. They went up to the top house and i continued to my house i am staying in. I was invited to go into town to get some items at the grocery store. It was a nice drive up and down the country road and chit chatting with Sunette and Joe.

We then returned an hour later as the stores here like back home is not just around the corner, I have to say this is something they all who live here permanently have to get use to, though it is not completely out of the way, just takes some driving and time to get to and from. No coffee shop walk so to say, though they have plenty of it at the farm for all to indulge in.

I then came back and did some reading and took a nap, it was quite a relaxed day around here, not much activity happening. I then went to my dirt project that I am working on, and did around 24 bags today, my arm is starting to become tired from the physical part of it, so i took it easier today and did not push it. There was a frog that popped out of the bags i was working with, I don’t see them very often so it was cool to observe him/her, he kind of scrunched up into a triangle shape and pressed up against three bags enclosing himself, he seemed to be taking a nap, I let him be.

I then made some lunch and headed back to my room, Stout, one of the dogs here followed me to my room a little while after so it was cute to see him stroll in with his nose in the air. I gave him some of my food for the effort and visit. He was pleased hehe. I then did some editing on a document that was needed, and started on a blog about vacation and the word work I have been looking at and busy investigating for myself. Took a shower and then finished up the blog.

So all and all it was a pretty relaxed day, I am finding this point that opened up last night in the past would have stayed with me for many hours and even days, though I was able to move through the point rather efficiently and implement solutions that were practical and made sense for me to go back to a stable ground with myself and continue on expressing who i am. This is a work in progress as process is, though I am seeing progress within myself proving to me that these tools are a great resource and gift for real self change that is best for all and the time it takes to move lessens and lessens as one applies themselves with consistency and perseverence.

Speak again tomorrow. 

Garb
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Cesar chillin eating chips and watching dinosaurs and trains, he visits everyone on the farm and we just hang out, i enjoy these moments being in the moment without any pressure or things to do but simply being here and just seeing what develops.

Day 18

Today started off like all the other days, me opening my eyes, though what is different is that I am here on the farm in south africa, well it’s been the same for the last 18 days lol i am just playing here, anyway yes, I open my eyes and assess myself, where am I at, do I have energy going on, what are the experiences I am going through, and I forgive myself for any points I can see, I have been walking through mostly self judgment and anxiety here, these are very familiar patterns so I am reflecting more on what are the deeper issues going on that are continuing to resonate such experiences. Mostly I am finding memories I need to work with. This I will be busy with for the coming days. Also, a very cool point came through in an interview with Sunette today, and that was to in the moment you are experiencing something, drop the construct or content of the point and feel and describe the energy experience, the emotions and feelings, how it makes your body feel and you within the body and forgive it and walk self corrective actions within living words. So I am focusing more on this as well as working with the memories that are coming up. Self assessment is very cool in the morning while you lay in bed before getting up cause you can save yourself some time in going through the motions of the energy experiences through your morning and even into the day, right there by speaking it out in forgiveness and becoming aware of yourself and what needs attention as you move into the new day fresh and more grounded.

So this supports me in the mornings to get up and be as stable as i can be for what is to come, every day is new and fresh, yet you can certainly take things from previous days and you will always face yourself, this morning application though I have found has supported me to stability with consistent application.

Next I met up with Sunette and Kim to do interviews on psoriasis, these interviews were fascinating explaining the history and practical support that will help those with this skin condition, but also those without as it was equally supportive in understanding the creation of such a condition, how the mind effects the body, what the purpose is of skin and how it process energy, and much more, so they were indeed interesting and worth a listen even if you don’t have psoriasis.

I then went back and took a nap, I seemed to have been quite tired and also while here you face a lot of your mind points because there is not much to distract you otherwise, I mean yes you can find things, though that is not the point especially if one is walking this process to life. So I am facing lots of myself, lots of mind points, and through that understanding and finding ways to support myself to find solutions as well as walking the basic tools of self forgiveness and self change.

I then decided to get thai food, Gian was willing to drive me into town and we picked up some food. While waiting we chatted about earth haven and other points, so I enjoyed it and really find the real conversations with people here are refreshing and awesome. The depths we can go within ourselves and stand and change is tremendous and each one has this ability, yes it is challenging though it is more so rewarding as there are always solutions and the potential is exponential, this is what it is like talking to destonians :) Guardians of the earth. It’s a process of progressive change, I still have much to face, change, and prove to myself as life that I stand, though it is possible and thus i never give up on me and so the potential that is here as me as life in what is best. We can do this.

I then returned and ate my dinner, Cesar came and wanted to watch some trains and dinosaur show he is into on netflix, so we did that and ate food. I then had a chat and had a bath. Finished up this blog and now I am heading to sleep.

Have a nice evening, thanks for following along.
Garb

Multidimensional Factors of Psoriasis - Psychological and Physical Disorders
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

When I first got here I judged this bath cause its old and has knicks and marks in it, to me it look gross, as i know though one can not judge something by the look but must test it, get to know it, stand as it and see whats best. Thankfully Kim didn't bother with judgments and took a bath, i followed her lead and it is such a treat after a long day in the sun and moving with the projects here. Epson salt is the added touch of lovely to make the bath experience complete : )

Day 20

Today I woke up early and started doing some writing on points I am working with, I then got up and made some breakfast, it was another sunny day so I made the most of it. I started early getting on with my dirt project, I am pushing my mental and physical limits, though I am not at all at my full capacity or breakthrough point. This will be an ongoing process as I do enjoy the challenge of become more physically apt and realize it’ll take a progression of building towards and pushing through barriers and this will take a process. I did get much more done then my mind believed I could, the look of all the bags seems like it’ll take forever, yet if I just do it I move through it quite efficiently. What I am learning is first that I can not determine something in the physical based on my mind projections, that the best assessment is actually doing it, living it, and seeing how it works, how it functions, what does it take within a physical application to get things moving, and within that one can correct and adapt as one goes. This is much more productive and makes sense as the mind generalize and creates emotional attachments to what one sees, when in reality, all is needed is physical movement and breath and looking and investigating to see what works. So it’s not much in terms of work, though I am learning and enjoying myself within it.

Chubb, Cerise’s horse was moved today, so I joined in sending him off, he obviously was nervous and apprehensive to go into the small box he was being transported in, though Cerise was a pro not only in horsemanship, but supporting Chubb’s with patiences and encouragement. I was told that some horse people hit the legs and abuse the horse to get it into the transport causing more trauma then is necessary and unpleasantness for the horse. Though that being unacceptable, Chubb was treated with great care and is now enjoying his new place of residency and has a lady friend I have heard that is loving his attention!

I then went back to dirt and doing my thing with that. Sunette and her partner’s sister made some delicious soup I was invited to have for lunch, I was not expecting it to be so tasty so that was a nice treat. I then worked on some memory mind construct work for my desteni process points I am working on. My mind has become a bit heavy recently so I am pushing myself to move through the emotions through embracing them and finding what is the cause, and thus implementing living words as solutions, some words I am working with is the word equality, patiences, physical, self acceptance, self care, discipline, consistency, which has supported me to get back to balance and stability. This keeps me busy through the day finding places and spaces to live words and express myself as the words, interesting for sure.

I fell asleep for a bit of time, and then woke up and went back out to the dirt pile, that was most of my day activity. Once i was complete with that for the day, I returned and drew a hot bath, soaked in epson salt, and took a breath to relax for a bit. It was very nice and I am grateful they have such an awesome tub here, it’s nice and long and I can stretch my whole body out. Dinner was had and I watched some of the series breaking bad. We are going to a game reserve early in the morning, so I am going to sleep earlier then usual.

Implementing living change into your day to day that is best for all takes practice, I am finding it takes consistency and the will to not give up even if it seems like it is going no where, this I have always found when i stick this point out and be patience, some point of realization or point in my world will show up to assist me to move through it and make some traction. So it’s always best to stay with something, see it through, and push for solutions, even if it is difficult, it will be worth it.

Thanks for reading, enjoy.
Garb

Return to “Desteni Witness Blogs: Real Investigative Journalism”